My Odd Relationship With My Own Sign

Q&A and discussion on the meanings of the Zodiacal Constellations, Sun and Moon sign-meanings, etc.
By Jove
Constellation Member
Constellation Member
My Odd Relationship With My Own Sign

Post by By Jove » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:43 am

I have a huge Sagittarius stellium (7 plants, including luminaries). While I do have a fair share of Sag traits (higher and higher motif, quality conscious, self-image problems) I really don't like what you could call Sag values. I dislike tradition, conservatism, authority, and tribalism.

What could account for this? Maybe it's because my Moon is partile conjunct Neptune and Mercury partile conjunct Uranus? Do you guys have any similar feelings about your own nativity?

Jim Eshelman
Marduk
Re: My Odd Relationship With My Own Sign

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:03 am

Angular Pluto, I'd say.

As for my own nativity: I could define about two-thirds of what's true about me from my Virgo-Aquarius luminaries.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:22 pm

Do I have any issues with my navitity?

No.
I think every single part of it is wonderful, necessary, vital and serves a grand purpose.

I do have issue with the negative language used to describe the lower manifestations/common tendencies of certain aspects?

Yes. But that is part of the culture I find myself in. I dont let that rule me though.....or at least...influence me for too long.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:08 am

What could account for this? Do you guys have any similar feelings about your own nativity?
I find truth in both systems. I find truth in my tropical signs (and all the people I know well) and I find truth in calculating my angularity and looking at the aspects.

Perhaps if you have Uranus and/or Pluto in that stellium, it changes things because that's what they do.