Aquarius Sun Relationship to mental Illness

Q&A and discussion on the meanings of the Zodiacal Constellations, sign-meanings, etc.
Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Aquarius Sun Relationship to mental Illness

Post by Venus_Daily » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:43 pm

I was wondering if there was an established relationship between Aquarius and mental illness. I know there is a confirmed presence of innovation, uniqueness, and genius, but I have noticed a lot of Aquarius suns to be insane in a very weird way, similar in terms of Cluster A personality disorders (Paranoid, skizoid, and schizotypal). This is also excluding weird beliefs because we all have beliefs that others may question as deviating from the norm no matter how socially adjusted and sane we are. As I said, I've noticed a lot of Aquarian suns with this problem, but none more prominent than an Internet celebrity who raped his own mother this past summer.

https://imgur.com/5oa6RUE

https://imgur.com/zZE8AsY

This person is extremely odd, and has been featured on the Internet for doing disgusting and hypersexual things. In fact, what's strange is that a community was created about this person online dedicated to this person where they christened him an "LOLcow" who distributes milk (laughter) for the audience's enjoyment. This is quite fitting with the overflowing river motif set forth by the Egyptians involving Aquarius.

Here is a link to an article about this person, and the crime they are being accused of, which is just the tip of the iceberg.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... amous.html

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Aquarius Sun Relationship to mental Illness

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:28 pm

Decades ago, the respected psychiatrist Dr. Hans Eysenck published a large study showing statistically significant excesses of Sun in Tropical Pisces and Cancer among institutionalized schizophrenic. Although the study was never redone Sidereally, it appears to correctly point to such excesses among Sidereal Aquarius and Gemini.

This doesn't say anything about the average, healthy Aquarius or Gemini, but does suggest which form mental illness will take in those that are suck.

By the way, thinking outside of social norms is common for even the healthiest of Aquarian. While clinicians use this as one factor in assessing mental illness, thinking at total odds with things others regard as true and sacrosanct us, by itself, one form of healthy behavior. One can score high on MMPI Scale 8 (the so called Schizophrenia scale) just by admitting to thinking astrology is real and admitting to having heard communications from disembodied beings. Social and sexual values quite at odds with conventional thinking are normal for most Aquarian, healthy and unhealthy alike.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Venus_Daily » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:40 pm

Thank You for your reply Jim. Yes, Aquarians do have beliefs that are considered "strange" by most. I'm a Leo Sun, and I often question myself whether or not my belief in Astrology and other occult studies makes me crazy.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:46 pm

Now that I'm home, I can take a look at the chart.

Both luminaries are in Aquarius, and one could fill a very long paragraph with Aquarius characteristics about her. On top of that, Sun is in close (1°06') square with Uranus.

Nothing is super-close to the angles (Jupiter is closest and stationary), but six planets are foreground and have terribly interesting aspects. In fact, this is a fantastic example of mundane aspects, since a Venus-Pluto and Mars-Saturn close foreground mundane aspects marks a transgendered woman who raped her 79-year-old demented mother:

Jupiter on Dsc -3°12' stationary
Eris on Asc -5°13'
Saturn on Dsc +5°25'
Mars on Dsc +6°19'
Venus on MC -7°07'
Pluto on Dsc -9°48'

Venus-Pluto sq. 0°05'
Mars-Saturn conj. 0°54' mundo
Venus-Eris sq. 1°54' mundo
Jupiter-Eris op. 2°00' mundo

There do appear to be some serious anger and resentment issues and - with that important culminating, heavily aspected Venus in Capricorn - some definite Venus + parent issues.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Venus_Daily » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:37 pm

Thanks for your interpretation, Jim. I think Freud and Jung would write a book on this person. With all 4 planets having to do with sex and gender configured so strangely and amongst the backdrop of Libra, Capricorn, Virgo, and Aquarius, I'm not surprised this person ended up in such a way.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:39 pm

Came across this quote and it seemed fitting

When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind. C.S. Lewis