Q&A and discussion on Angularity.
Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: The 'anaereta' degree of a Scope

Post by Danica » Tue May 09, 2017 9:00 am

Mar 19, 2013
SteveS wrote:Debbie wrote:
It is amazing how astrology led you to know when to expect this. Preparation eases some pain.
Yes, it is amazing how the astrology of my Solunars led me to know the timing of this, starting with my SSR back in Sept with SLR’s extensions, and the preparation with this foresight not only eased a-lot of my pain, but allowed me to better prepare the necessary professional care for my Mother to ease her health related burdens during her dying process. Thanks Deb.

Thanks Jupiter for your thoughts.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Tue May 09, 2017 9:01 am

Mar 19, 2013
Freya wrote:astrology was even more accurate than the psychic you consulted although she is very good IMO. her first prediction turned out to be the right one
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Tue May 09, 2017 9:01 am

Mar 20, 2013
SteveS wrote:Freya wrote:
Astrology was even more accurate than the psychic you consulted although she is very good IMO her first prediction turned out to be the right one.

I consulted the psychic before I calculated my March SLR. When the psychic told me my Mother would pass in March, I then consulted my March SLR and saw Saturn was in the ‘anaereta’ degree receiving a partile 60 from Pluto, this was a confirmation to me my Mother would pass in March. However, the psychic also gave me more details with one detail my Mother would be in a lot of pain. I had to closely coordinate the 24/7 caregivers (5) with the Hospice nurse where the caregivers were given permission to administer morphine as needed for the pain. Also, one of the 5 caregivers stole some of Mother’s jewellery and the psychic on a second read correctly identified the thief but also told me out of the 5 caregivers the thief was the best caregiver—strange. I decided not to let the thief go, the care of my Mother was more important, I just removed all the valuables from the house. Two days later, two of the primary caregivers who were in charge from the get-go told me they knew who the thief was by contacting other caregivers in the area, who said the thief had a prior history, the name of the thief matched the name given to me by the psychic. The psychic asked me to give the names of all 5 caregivers before she identified the thief. IMO, the psychic is the real deal, so anyone who would like to contact this psychic for possible confused crisis situations in life—PM me for details.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC