Revisiting natal mundane aspects

Q&A and discussion on Aspects.
SteveS
Irish
Irish
Re: Revisiting natal mundane aspects

Post by SteveS » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:33 pm

8-) ,Another great example for tight mundo aspects unveiling astrological truths with a person's natal.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:42 pm

This may be a useful example: When I moved from birthplace to LA over 45 years ago, the different mundane aspects (different orbs) significantly shifted the list of my closest aspects. I'll list my Class 1 natal aspects, from closest to widest, first for birthplace and then for residence. They are exactly the same aspects but paint a picture of a two different people.

BIRTHPLACE
Mars-Neptune sq. 0°07' mundo
Venus-Pluto sq. 0°13'
Jupiter-Uranus conj. 0°17'
Neptune-Pluto sx. 0°46'
Venus-Uranus tr. 1°27'
Moon-Mars sx. 1°31'
Venus-Jupiter tr. 1°44'
Uranus-Neptune sq. 2°00'
Jupiter-Neptune sq. 2°16'
Mercury-Saturn conj. 2°24'
Venus-Mars sx. 2°57'

RESIDENCE
Uranus-Neptune sq. 0°10' mundo
Venus-Pluto sq. 0°13'
Jupiter-Uranus conj. 0°17'
Jupiter-Neptune sq. 0°33' mundo
Neptune-Pluto sx. 0°46'
Venus-Uranus tr. 1°27'
Moon-Mars sx. 1°31'
Mercury-Saturn conj. 1°36' mundo
Venus-Jupiter tr. 1°44'
Mars-Neptune sq. 2°25'
Venus-Mars sx. 2°57'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:36 pm

I have Eris,-Jupiter in Mundo-scope (Eris becoming angular naturally) it says more than just a lot about myself- it explains why I don't understand pure Jupiter energy. Eris being disruptive acts as one of Jupiters natural foils (There is some level of organization applied in Jupiters ambition needs; Eris removes this; as it actually is playing out in real life I'd take it as the
Ability to succeed dispite disruptions. Natural gathering of value dispite unknown odds.Gains footing in goals where others cannot tread. An inborn ability to achieve "dispite".

Thinking about this I am poor, I came from a family of substance abuse, but unlike Saturn I managed to use Jupiter to find other ways of life, and Eris helped me beat the ODDs. I'm an Eagle Scout who graduated the top Culinary school potentially in the world. My sick (addititive type) mom had me at 17, didn't even graduate and my dad left because he was a confused kid. Now as my 6th months are approaching at my place of work, I get a Job offer through extended family of a guest I had served (It's kind of nice Taverna 5450 Farfield PA. at the bottom of mt liberty I think). The interview is on Monday he told me to pick a day and come and and we can talk about what Im looking to do. This is coming up on my 6th month mark just as I'm getting fed up with large corp. waiter jobs instability. (I'm literally just stumbling into these Jobs dispite being in a Pandemic).
Last edited by Soft Alpaca on Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:34 pm

I think this is all quite true.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:50 pm

I got the Job! Starting (most likely) 4 days a week in the kitchen at 15$ an hour and 1-2 days FOH (likely 200-400 nights) on top of the one day a week I'm keeping at olive garden serving (for cash flow for gas/medicine).

It's all from scratch (except the spring rolls) and everyone is nice so far so I'm excited I start Monday and got the job somewhere around 12:30-1 pm on this past Monday.

I was wondering if I could get my Mundo-scope with Eris in it Jim? (Sorry if this is a lot to ask!)

If I'm noticing it correctly as well, I think my Mundo Eris-Jupiter aspect being angular is key (as I don't think I feel the Moon-Venus as strongly for example).

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:28 pm

Congratulations! This sounds pretty cool.

Here is your mundoscope (long enough for you to save it off) for the 7:32 AM time.
Alp[aca Mundo.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:03 am

I finally understand what a Mundo-scope is now that I've read an article explaining how trines in the Mundo-scope were viewed as squares. I found a 9 year old blog by one Anthony Louis (When is a trine not a trine?) He did a great job explaining short and long ascension in Lehman terms.

Oddly enough I've been described as motherly, but I don't think this Moon-Venus stems past that (I have a Venus Sun aspect or midpoint come up too at some point or another that's felt very softly, Uranus just weighs a lot). I'm also curious about how to view that weird Sun Uranus aspect..

As for the Saturn-Neptune aspect I think it's definitely there and square but it's still just nuanced. Like a base speaker turned down to one or two volume.

So as for the Mundo-scope I see angular aspects definitely play a role, Eris is a core cornerstone of my personality. (I'd say Eris has probably been angular no matter everywhere I've been, though I'm not sure how if bleeds into my physical or aesthic manifestation {I dress very comfortably, chulu hat, harem pants, baja hoodie often dark colors, if not then black and warm reds olives etc}).

Side note where would the color red (perhaps crimson or brick red?) come out in my chart (this is the color people link me too the most frequently).

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:40 am

That article is here:
https://tonylouis.wordpress.com/2012/01 ... t-a-trine/

It's trying to explain why trines are not "always good" talking about signs of long ascension vs short ascension.
What Dorotheus was getting at are now called aspects “in mundo,” meaning that they are measured in terms of how long planets take to rise rather than where they are on the zodiac circle. It would not be uncommon for a trine between two planets on the ecliptic (path of the Sun) to become a square when measured in terms of the difference in how long the two planets take to rise based on their sign positions (whether they are in signs of short or long ascension).
and goes on to use an analogue Placidius mundoscope.