Pluto in 8th square Moon in 12th

Q&A and discussion on Aspects.
Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Pluto in 8th square Moon in 12th

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:23 am

Definition of a Hades Moon: Moon in hard aspect to Pluto. Sometimes includes any Moon in Scorpio. People posting they have it include those who define themselves as "a mess" and those who define themselves as being told others see them as "scary or intimidating."

Indigo101: We just call this a Moon-Pluto aspect. Our definition is here: Moon-Pluto
You say you have a Libra Moon and Pluto in Capricorn. Is that in the Sidereal zodiac? Calling this aspect a "Hades Moon" sounds tropical to me. We don't do tropical here.

We also put very little stock in "houses." That's, again, something tropicalists put way more stock in than we do. Generally a Moon in the 12th house would incline the native to thinking other people are probably better than s/he is. There's a bit more here: Sun and Moon House Placements. Be sure to read the first post with Jim's discussion of where this came from.

I don't think we have anything here about Pluto in the houses. The houses vary so much by which system you use (we usually use Campanus here, if we use them at all) and Pluto's orbit has such wide variance from most other planets, it just doesn't make a lot of sense to try to use that frame of reference for it. If you'd give your birth data, we can tell you where it is in relation to the prime vertical and horizon, which has a lot more relevance.

Sorry, more questions than answers here.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:37 am

P.S. Please just give us your birthdata, and don't post a chart. We set up charts differently from most.
And we're Sidereal, not sidereal, so not Hindu/Indian/Eastern astrology.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:37 am

I have one dynamic Moon aspect which is Moon square Pluto (Moon 8th, Pluto 12 but these don't much matter). [My other moon aspects are either a softer aspect <trine/sextile> or to a less overwhelming planet].

For me the only thing I can additionally point out is Pluto overwhelms the Moons energy (the Moon is plastic in temper) so everytime one would use lunar energy, they would use Pluto energy instead (unless the Moon is fortified by an angle or a home sign or other planets). It's similar to taking a luminary and replacing in with Pluto energy.

You can read more about Pluto energy in the link JSaD sent you and in the planet section of this site.
No i'm not homeless.. you just can't smell the roses as well as you can through a teepee door..