Using the most of the Saturn-Neptune aspect potentials

Q&A and discussion on Aspects.
Danica
Irish
Irish

Using the most of the Saturn-Neptune aspect potentials

Post by Danica » Mon May 08, 2017 11:19 am

Oct 7 2012

I've noticed that these aspects (considering here only the 'cross' ones - of 0°, 90°and 180°) 'give' an abundance of excellent ideas, people with huge creative potential, but they are at the same time completely ignorant about their own abilities and potentials. and there's hardly a point in telling them this, they somehow do not want to see it, or when they recognize it - it remains only on the level of 'ok, it's there', but the means to practical implementation of all of that potential into their own life simply eludes them.

I know of only one person who actually has more-or-less - but nevertheless has - success in materializing it; and she does it with the power of religious devotion. insecurity and strife are there all the time, but she manages to work and achieve.

how many people do you know with these aspect who succeeded in recognizing their potentials and materializing at least some of them?

basically, I'm looking for some 'common ground', some experiential outline of a method - if such could be found at all - to overcome the troubles with this combinations of planets, and for a person to be able to use at least some of the enormous potential of these aspects in practice.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: Using the most of the Saturn-Neptune aspect potentials

Post by Danica » Mon May 08, 2017 11:19 am

Oct 7 2012
Freya wrote:I know a woman with this aspect. She used cognitive behavioral therapy with success
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Mon May 08, 2017 11:20 am

Oct 7 2012
Jim Eshelman wrote:You're talking about natal aspects, right? - Your observation agrees broadly with those I included in one sample chart of Interpreting Solar Returns. I have this under the Saturn-Neptune natal aspect page here on the forum, and I quote it for the discussion:
Saturn and Neptune do have some common ground between them. At their worst, for instance, they are anxiety- and sickness-producing. In a more pure form, however, they are world-defining. Neptune ultimately signifies the way we model our experience of the world: what we perceive, how we interpret it, and what we choose to believe as a result. As none of us is psychologically or physiologically capable of perceiving everything in the objective Universe, Neptune represents our capacity to shift and sort. Similarly, Saturn symbolizes objective structure, form, and pattern. When combined, these planets symbolize the capacity to take a vision of the world and imbue it with material substance and believability. Saturn-Neptune people commonly have unyielding models, which becomes a problem if they preclude important options. This is one reason, along with their often frustrated idealism, that Saturn-Neptune aspects are infamous for troubled mental states. Both planets, though in different ways, require much security....
Setting Solar Fire to search for people with Saturn-Neptune Class I 90° series aspects (conjunctions and oppositions within 4°, squares within 3°), I get the following anecdotes or examples that seem express "the capacity to take a vision of the world and imbue it with material substance and believability."

Dalai Lama
Hugh Hefner
Catherine II of Russia
John McCain, Heinrich Himmler, Julian Assange
Buddy Holly, Agatha Christie, Marilyn Monroe
and a few more politicians and performers

Among personal examples, some of these are hard to label or peg in a way I can talk about. In many cases, they have a "prevailing fiction" around which they've built their identity and self-expression, and it has more or less worked for them (in different degrees, but always with intractability). This includes some depressives, some substance abuse history, some people who have fixed ideas about themselves or occasional new visions and tend to rigidify around it, but also those who have leveraged that to do other things (the former drug addict and borderline schizophrenic who has become a therapist and drug counsellor; the fellow who has one hair-brained idea after another that mostly keep him from succeeding at anything, but appears to have finally found a hobby that creatively thrills him, and released him to pursue an ordinary job to actually support himself. Several have gone into ceremonial magick as a form of self-psychotherapy.)

Additionally, I have a couple of creating production artists, a musician who has self-produced a few albums of original material, and a pharmaceutical chemist who now is successfully pursuing his dream of wine chemist and wine-maker.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Mon May 08, 2017 11:21 am

Jul 8 2015
jamescondor wrote:Another example to credit this aspect in which I have .02 semi-square and with Saturn sextile my Sun 4 and Neptune attached to my foreground Moon and also partile conjunct Mercury and Jupiter all in Sagittarius-
I am a solo musician who has also recorded and produced 2 of my own original albums cut into 24 songs total and have been in bands, but did not study or pursue music by trade. I found it too frustrating and unhealthy. I could also beat most of peers or anyone in one on one basketball even though the ones I beat played over me in school.
One thing I do disagree with though is that I personally won't believe I can do something then not even try to do it. I usually do things I want to pursue.
In groups I do have unyielding models. Group projects in school, working in groups or co-workers and in bands I have always had a quick vision of how to run things. Then I carry that vision along with me constructing it throughout until the time comes when I get frustrated by others not seeing it how I do.
As far as using the most of this aspect....well it figured itself out in me awhile ago, before I knew what it was.
But this aspect doesn't define an individual. Allot of people my age have it being generational. Besides, success is relative to culture and social standards. I mean, I am here and so are the others, so nature made us this way. It isn't negative per se. It has its place.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Mon May 08, 2017 11:21 am

Jul 11 2015
jamescondor wrote:BTW, looking back I notice this aspect having more of an effect when I was much younger. As I have aged the aspect has changed form I believe. Not sure specifically. Intimate relationships maybe.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC