Polar astrology: horizontal vs campanus - mundo PV vs Azi

Q&A and discussion on Houses including house models and domification systems.
Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Polar astrology: horizontal vs campanus - mundo PV vs Azi

Post by Arena » Mon May 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Arena wrote:So now we discussed a bit about the possibility of the horizontal house system (or something close to that) to be an alternative in polar regions and the Z-analogue Azi to be that alternative for the mundoscope. Let us entertain the thought that this or something close to it is possible for the region around and above the arctic circle.

Here are discussions about ideas for a different kind of house system and mundoscope for polar regions.
http://solunars.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4419

http://solunars.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3823

I will post a few natal charts that are known to me and I will try to find a natal chart up here that I can use that is not so personal to me, but for a known person.
I will also post SSR's, starting with those of mine in years I had children. I will use the recorded birth time, even though I am exploring a rectified birth time at this time.

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Re: Polar astrology: horizontal vs campanus - mundo PV vs Azi

Post by Arena » Mon May 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Arena wrote:I would say these charts tell us we need some more data. Let me tease you a little by saying that I think you may be biased by preconception ;) ..... I do keep my mind open to both just yet...especially since I already see planetary symbolism in the Azi charts that fit very well as well.
Jupiter, Venus and Moon foreground have been connected to births of children.

Arena 1st son, Azi chart a better fit, vp chart is a misfit, the next two children could be both charts. Note, the manager roll was not business related and in case of daughter born in same Ssr as leader position came, there was indeed heavy political fight going on against both the government and financial institutions.. Azi chart that year does indeed show a foreground jupiter, often connected with child birth and success. Ssr 2nd son, ssr jup conjunct the relocated mc of natal.
Bjork 1st son, Azi chart definetly a better symbolic match for a wedding and childbirth.
Björk's natal does not have mercury foreground... But i can very well see how both charts can describe her. She was a punk star in her teens over here and a rebel...but she is also known for never having used drugs and being averse to addictions, even though drugs have certainly been around her in the musical world from her childhood.

But I will not jump to any conclusions just yet.
I will indeed cast the lunar returns for those as well for the sake of study.
I will also cast a few more solar returns to look further into the matter, this deeply interests me and I am having fun exploring this.

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Re: Polar astrology: horizontal vs campanus - mundo PV vs Azi

Post by Arena » Mon May 08, 2017 4:59 pm

Arena wrote:Aha, ok I see the Mercury connection to angle for Björk. Seeing that Jupiter on her Dsc in Azi chart though makes me think of her money fortune, success and fame. As you have said before about Adele and Mars, it can be seen angular or as ruler of luminaries for singers (strong voice) - and that angular Mars in Azi would also explain the punk element in her (although maybe the Uranus could also be responsible for that - being rebellious).

Make a note for yourself Jim - that in this process of study, I am not arguing against the Saturn-Jupiter angularity in my own chart. I can see that in me, but I have no clue about Neptune though... but as I feel Uranus so strongly and have done for decades, I need to explore into this a bit more. But as you've said, it may be because it is close to another important point and is square the MC (even more so in relocated), so it is already angular. I am not even arguing anything at all (yet) as at this time I am just in a process of exploration.

But I also see very interesting things for all of my children with the Azi chart. F.ex. my oldest son would suddenly have the only angular planet as Neptune (0.04 partile in Azi) instead of Sun partile in VP (0,13). Although it is hard to see a final character when people have not grown up, I can tell you that his only interest (and talent) in life has been films, computers, arts, drawing, stories and music. He is now pursuing his music interest. He has never been into any sports and he is very slim. :) Although he is very self centered (as most children are), I can certainly see the strong Neptune in him rather than angular Sun. He would not be described as with strong vitality. Rather low vitality and maybe even depressed. Although, who knows, if he pursues music and becomes good at it, he could become a performer later on and the angular Sun would show up :) I can also see the Mars-Moon-Uranus in him with his rebellious and protesting/arguing nature (he also has Uranus square his MC) and his intelligence Sun-Mercury.... Is is possible in this idea of a larger framework that around and above the arctic circle both of those angularity charts can be actual influence? Or that there is some kind of middleground between those two? OR that the Vx axis is extremely important.