Johnny Depp

Discussion of horoscopes of possible general interest.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Johnny Depp

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:18 pm

Is Johnny Depp well? There is suddenly deep concern for his health after pictures emerged showing him pale and gaunt. (Some of them make him look like late stage AIDS or someone beaten down by cancer - though neither is being named as a specific reason.)

Depp was born June 3, 1963, 8:44 AM, Owensboro, KY, according to his birth certificate.

Current major transits: Uranus has conjoined his MC and will still revisit it. Saturn is sesqui-square his Mercury. Jupiter conjoins his Neptune. None of these seem health-debilitating.

Checking his progressions, there is a Venus-Pluto semi-square. He also currently has a Moon-Sun progressed square. These also aren't health-threatening and, if anything, Moon-Sun adds more vitality.

He's currently on tour, so there's no particular place for which to do most locality-anchored techniques. However, today is his birthday and he's in St. Petersburg, Russia. Not only are there no serious afflictions in his new SSR, it's almost devoid of indicators. (There is a 3°19' background Moon-Mars conjunction. Natal Mercury is setting.) His current SLR, relocated to St. Petersburg, shows Jupiter rising, Neptune on IC, Mercury setting... definitely what a touring performer would like to see.

I don't know why he looks the way he currently looks, but I don't see anything deteriorating or diminishing in his transits or progressions. I find it easier to think he is using his skills to force an image for his touring band, The Hollywood Vampires.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu
Re: Johnny Depp

Post by SteveS » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:56 pm

Jim wrote:
I find it easier to think he is using his skills to force an image for his touring band, The Hollywood Vampires.
Yes, has to be all about this Vampire image.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:57 am

If this source is right, then this is his well-known method acting. Apparently, he is making a film called "Richard says Goodbye" where he is portraying Richard - a college professor who is diagnosed with a terminal illness.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/ ... role-48949

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:24 am

LOL, astrology wins: No sign of anything serious. Thanks.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Lance
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Lance » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:23 am

I wonder if he's actually taking chemotherapy.. Some of these guys..

Even Ozzy is concerned.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:41 am

Johnny Depp is very well known for "going all in" with his method acting. He takes his parts very seriously. So I would guess he has found a way to really look like he actually has cancer just to look right for the part.

Lance
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Lance » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:22 am

Interview with David Letterman, 1999.

Dave: But nobody really has to destroy a hotel room.
Johnny: How do you know?
Dave: Well, I don't know. I'm 52. I've never had to destroy one.
Johnny: Well, then your day may be coming...

When I decided I liked him. lol

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:45 pm

According to a rolling stones article I just read, Depp is in a lot of trouble, financially, martially, and seems to be in the depths of alcoholism and the cluches of binge buying.
No i'm not homeless.. you just can't smell the roses as well as you can through a teepee door..