Donald Trump

Discussion of horoscopes of possible general interest.
Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Re: Donald Trump

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:13 am

Steve, you know i dont do these until the last minute. Can it wait until May 2020? :)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:25 am

Sure, it can wait. Since I like to analyze for political betting, it is best for me to look as early as possible. I will offer my slant later.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:50 am

Regardless where Trump’s 2020 SSR sets-up, there are some striking malefic stuff which is ‘locked into collusion’ for his entire 2020 solar year.

t. Mars 26,33 Aqu, Neptune 25,55 Aqu, square his Full Moon. Transiting Mars 26,33 Aqu partile 90 his Natal Moon 27,13 Scorpio.

t. Pluto partile 180 his Natal Saturn partile his VX/AX axis.

If this is not symbolizing a 2020 loss for another Prez run, this most certainly is symbolizing something very malefic for his 2020 solar year!

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:52 am

Another reason I hadn't looked at his 2020 is that I'm hoping that he's long gone before that. Nonetheless...

A quick look at his June 14, 2020 SSR shows Uranus exactly at MC - he'll continue to be outlandish, surprising people, but also the world surprising him in big ways - and Saturn widely (< 3°) on Westpoint, suggesting that the surprises for him won't be happy ones.

Uranus squares his Pluto. Neutrally, Moon squares his Mercury. Less neutrally, it opposes his Neptune.

Transiting Neptune squares his Sun-Moon-Uranus fully by then, and in the SSR Mars is partile square his natal Moon - that looks painful!

I think it doesn't look good for him.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:00 pm

Thanks Jim.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:10 pm

Just to add a bit of speculation.. Trump's next birthday (2019) will be on a Friday, and in 2020 it will fall on a Saturday. If he's not abroad and nothing big is going on he'll likely be in Bedminster, NJ at his golf club. Not that far from DC.
Since he'll be back and forth with campaigning much of 2020 before November, I think predictions from the DC residence chart are a reasonable compromise, and he'll almost certainly be in DC the day of the election.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:55 pm

Excellent points JSAD. :)

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:24 am

If Trump is elected again as Prez in 2020, I predict a high probability of a ‘heavy burden’ for USA in this time period:

Jan 21, 2021 to Nov 23, 2021

Why?

Transiting Pluto is partile 180 Trump’s Natal Saturn and partile on his Natal Vx/Ax axis from Jan 21, 2021 to Nov 23, 2021, a once in lifetime transit. Donald Bradley says about angular Saturn-Pluto:
…shouldering unwanted burdens…
Although Natal Vx/Ax axis is not an angle, it is a sensitive chart point.

And:

DC’s 2021 Capsolar is the most destructed aspected Capsolar I have witness in the entire history of USA Capsolars, with Capsolar Mars partile cnj Capsolar MC, partile 90 Capsolar Saturn. From April 3rd, 2021 to July 12th, 2021, t. Saturn is partile cnj 2021 Capsolar (master chart of the year) Dsc.

sara8824
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by sara8824 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:40 am

Our look at the horoscope of Donald Trump, a Gemini with Leo rising and Sagittarius moon.
What does GOP candidate Donald Trump’s astrology chart reveal about him? Here’s what the stars have to say. Donald Trump is a Gemini—the clever, fast-talking sign governed by Mercury the messenger. Love him or loathe him, you have to give it to the Donald:

The man has coined some snappy soundbites. With his Uranus, ruler of technology, social media and group activity, in his tenth house of public image, it’s no surprise he’s caused such uproars on Twitter and at his own rallies.

[LINK REMOVED - Admin]

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:55 am

Sara, I approved your post because you're new, and so I could comment on it: You are analyzing this chart in the fictitious Tropical zodiac which has no relevance to this site. Please read the basic essays at the very top of the "Many Things" section of this site so that you know what we're all about.

Donald Trump has Sun in the constellation Taurus opposite Moon in Scorpio. (Your remarks on his strong Uranus are insightful, however.)

I've removed the link you posted, which was about Tropical Capricorn and bore no obvious relationship to what you were discussing in your post.
sara8824 wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:40 am
Our look at the horoscope of Donald Trump, a Gemini with Leo rising and Sagittarius moon.
What does GOP candidate Donald Trump’s astrology chart reveal about him? Here’s what the stars have to say. Donald Trump is a Gemini—the clever, fast-talking sign governed by Mercury the messenger. Love him or loathe him, you have to give it to the Donald:

The man has coined some snappy soundbites. With his Uranus, ruler of technology, social media and group activity, in his tenth house of public image, it’s no surprise he’s caused such uproars on Twitter and at his own rallies.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:21 am

From the beginning of the Mueller investigation, I've suggested his best luck might be in a two-pronged effort, and (gosh and by golly) it looks like he just might be heading down the road.

(1) I suggested that the questions about indicting a seated president can be circumvented by nailing his sons and The Jared for their crimes and then cutting a deal with Trump to resign in order to spare them being in prison the rest of his life. Many observers are now introducing this as a new, likely idea.

(2) I further suggested that Pence surely knew about Flynn's wrong-doing from the transition team, Pence testified to Congress that he didn't, and Flynn was the person best suited to document the lie. This gets rid of Pence BEFORE Trump leaves office. This week we learned that Mueller has all the transition team's emails and is actively investigating, with Flynn's help, considerable communication between the transition team and the Russian government.

(3) I advised the Republicans in the fall to get on the impeachment train ASAP because, otherwise, they'd be stuck with President Pelosi after January 3 and could have had President Ryan instead. -- Of course, for some obscure and unfathomable reason, they didn't listen to me :) and it looks like tings may be going exactly in that direction.

Meanwhile, John Kelly is reportedly leaving his Chief of Staff post in the next few days, which removes the last bastion of stability and discipline from the Trump White House except, perhaps, for John Bolton's barber.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:28 am

Your 'suggestions' Jim could certainly prove-out the fundamental reasons for Trump's very malefic Sidereal Solar Return, with the harsh Moon-Saturn hitting him now in Dec.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Trump & Pelosi

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:55 am

This should be fun! Nancy Pelosi was born March 26, 1940, time unknown. Using noon EST positions:

DT MC 0°23' Tau
NP 2°04' Taurus
DT Mars 2°47' Leo

DT Neptune 11°50' Vir
NP Sun 11°59' Pis

DT Moon 27°13' Sco
DT Sun 28°56' Tau
NP Neptune 29°55' Leo

NP Mercury 23°13' Aqu
DT Uranus 23°54' Tau

DT Jupiter 23°28' Vir
NP Jupiter 24°02' Pis
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

benji
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by benji » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:45 am

I found it interesting and entertaining, that back in November 2018, Donald Trump endorsed Nancy for the speaker of the house.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... eaker-of-/

My first question was, is he being sarcastic? My second question, was he trying to isolate her from the Democratic party? Lastly, he might respect her?
Either way, it going to be entertaining.

Lance
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by Lance » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:46 am

Pretty sure he likes to encourage the people his base hates. That way he can keep them agitated.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:39 am

Lance wrote:
Pretty sure he likes to encourage the people his base hates. That way he can keep them agitated.
Exactly!

benji
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by benji » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:04 pm

Steve, responded before I could Lance, Good point. President Trump respects and will listen to power.