Donald Trump

Discussion of horoscopes of possible general interest.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Electoral College December 14

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:01 am

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:15 am
Aside: If some Qanon-addled Trumpite manages to murder Ms. Harris, that would explain the heavy burden and sense of loss in Biden's charts. I am catastrophizing.
Yes, brainstorming all the possibilities...

I think the odds are more the opposite, though. Her chart shows the most signs of great uplifting. Biden's shows the most marks of violence and hardship. However, there is plenty of cause for both of those results with fantasizing anything more than their winning. (I do think there's a good chance his health won't last four years, but I think the bigger risks are about two years in. The same markers at that time, though, could be the midterms.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Donald Trump

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:40 pm

Trump reportedly accepted the nomination August 27, 2020, 10:20 PM EDT, White House, Washington, DC.

I didn't see a time for Pence accepting, but the times for Trump, Biden, and Harris ae essentially the same time of night and the charts are nearly identical. All of them have Uranus rising, Saturn at MC, foreground Mars-Pluto mundane square. There are small differences, and shifts in orbs, but that's the big picture of all of them.

Foreground planets for Trump accepting the nomination (and aspects among them):

Uranus on Asc 0°34'
Saturn on MC 2°17'
Mars sq. MC 1°56' [on Asc 4°23']
Pluto on MC 4°12'
Venus on IC 9°54'

-- Mars-Pluto sq. 0°11' mundo
--- Mars-Jupiter sq. 0°50'
-- Venus-Pluto op. 2°38'
-- Saturn-Uranus sq. 2°51' mundo
-- Saturn-Pluto conj. 3°21'
-- Mars-Uranus conj. 3°48' mundo
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:48 pm

Trump transits for the event:

t Uranus sq. r Pluto 0°27'
t Saturn op. r Venus 0°37'
t Jupiter sq. r Jupiter 0°41'
t Mars sq. r Venus 0°12'

Were the quotidians of any interest? Yes, they marked the event quite powerfully, overlapping each other:

t Jupiter 22°47' Sagittarius
p MC 22°58' Gemini (SQ)
r Jupiter 23°28' Virgo
p MC 23°47' Virgo (SNQ)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:00 am

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:10 pm
I think we might look at the next return to see how the story comes out.
Now that I've had a chance to work up Trump and Biden SLRs and Demis through January, I can answer this question better, J. From my forecast for the period 12/16/20 to 1/13/21, the most outstanding characteristic of the next couple of charts is that neither one has very much to say one way or the other. Here though, are some summaries - I welcome your thoughts about these in relation to the mid-December SLR.

SIDEREAL DEMI-LUNAR RETURN (Dec 28)
If he is in Washington, the new chart shows almost nothing. (Biden's chart is similarly a "dumb note" for late December, then gets active January 6.)

Trump's one angular planet is natal Pluto 5°35' from IC. When this is angular alone (and not closely angular), it usually means that one withdraws and isn't seen by anyone.

The "fill in the cracks" or "give us the background" aspects (non-foreground partile aspects) are somewhat split. He is still zooming in on transiting Neptune square natal Uranus and transiting Pluto opposes his Saturn (which are exact to the minute on Inauguration Day). The easiest read on these is that the floor is cut out from under him. I take Sun square natal Neptune as loss of energy and morbidity.

But if he is in Washington, two mundane aspects are even closer and may take the lead: Transiting Pluto squares natal Neptune (0°06'), which shakes up one's worldview, confronting one with a new reality. A transiting Jupiter-Uranus square (0°13') normally means success: In this predominantly unsuccessful chart it still likely means he gets a remarkable lucky break: An avenue of opportunity opens for him.

SIDEREAL LUNAR RETURN (Jan 10)
Only a little more active than the last, for Washington this features transiting Uranus 7° past Midheaven and natal Mars 7° before Ascendant. I think these say almost nothing (nothing we don't see in Trump every day).

Among support aspects, starkly good and starkly bad indications are pretty evenly split.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
COVID-19 diagnosis

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:49 am

Trump announced on Twitter that he and Melania had positive diagnoses for COVID-19 on October 2, 2020, 12:54 AM, from the White House.

The chart for that moment alone is stunning and should quiet any suspicions that this is fake. It's dominated by an exact Sun-Saturn square precisely on the angles!

7°34' before MC Moon
1°04' before IC Sun
0°52' before Dsc Saturn
--------------------------------
2°20' past Dsc Pluto
6°04' past Dsc Jupiter

Add Mars sq. Asc 0°28'.

The main aspects are the mundane Sun-Saturn square (0°12') and the ecliptical Mars-Saturn square (0°38'). The latter directly impacted Trump's Saturn"

29°41' Pis - t Mars
29°50' Gem - r Saturn
0°19' Cap - t Saturn

Transiting Neptune's years-long square to natal Uranus came to a head:

23°14' Leo - t Moon
23°54' Tau - r Uranus
23°58' Aqu - t Neptune

As mentioned elsewhere, the SSR had a background Mars-Neptune partile conjunction with Mars partile square natal Moon. This came exactly to the PSSR meridian for the event.

Neptune's transit to natal Uranus was the only close foreground aspect in his current SLR. (Though I am unclear what, if anything, it might mean, his SLR MC is 0°07' from Aldebaran.)

His Ennead from September 5 had a 0°32' Moon-Mars conjunction (mundane) and his natal Mars square Ascendant very widely. It is otherwise unremarkable. (Oh, Moon also squares his natal Venus-Saturn.) His September 26 Decilium has natal Mars conjunct MC exactly but otherwise doesn't seem descriptive.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com