Donald Trump

Discussion of horoscopes of possible general interest.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Donald Trump

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:58 pm

Deal reached between the two Senate leaders to delay Trump's trial two weeks, starting around February 8. That's a day after his new SLR with Neptune to Sun-Moon on angles.

In mundane charts, the Bridge is Neptune-Jupiter-Mars and the forecast already includes, "court or other legal issues stir raging emotions." The February 9 Caplunar forecasts "in most respects... a good, positive, upbeat period" with "celebrations, victories, festivities, happiness, love, and world-witnessed weddings and births," which I doubt is a reference to the trial. I'm sure my forecast of political polarization will be right, as will the forecast that, "Deals are struck, tradeoffs of what costs vs. gains..."
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:09 am

Jim, your understand political processes much better than me. On a scale of 1-10, with the higher number being more likely, what number do you allow Trump will be in Senate trial.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:19 am

SteveS wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:09 am
Jim, your understand political processes much better than me. On a scale of 1-10, with the higher number being more likely, what number do you allow Trump will be in Senate trial.
Do you mean, will he be physically present? Quite low. I don't think he showed up last time. Clinton never showed up IIRC. He doesn't have to be there.

However, there is SOME chance since he likes an audience. Depending on when the trial occurs, it might be under one of the lunar returns playing up his need for an audience. Anybody around him with any sense would advise against this, but he doesn't have as many people around him, especially those who would advise against this. If he has any sense, he'll stay in Florida and get in front of the cameras a lot from his front lawn.

So... 2 or 3 chances out of 10.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:36 am

Thanks Jim.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Sidereal Lunar Return 2/7/21

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:30 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:23 pm
Effective Feb 6 to Mar 6. After two weeks of probable relaxation, Donald Trump is back in the spotlight and breaks forth with big news - if he is in or around Washington. Natal Sun-Moon opposition is across the Eastpoint axis (partile) with transiting Neptune on IC (2°). Neptune squares his Moon.

What can thrive under this is Trump the TV character, the performer, the entertainer. With the great strength of his luminaries, this probably will prevail. However, this is also an example of the slow psyche-eroding encroachment of Neptune to aspect his luminaries. Neptune to Moon enhances his vulnerabilities... I believe he will be solidly in the headlines because of the 0°00' Sun-Mercury mundane conjunction in Washington...
Yesterday the defense team rested their case. Today, the Senate was expected to vote acquittal. However, this morning a surprise vote 55-45 agreed to call witnesses. I still expect acquittal, of course - it's the way of the world of Washington politics - but we could always be surprised.

We don't know when the final vote will come, though I think it will be soon. I'd like to avoid the symbolism of it occurring on Monday (tying it to Presidents' Day), but it might be later today or tomorrow (or there may be other unexpected delays). In any case, I don't think it will be delayed another week, which means that it will be under this SLR discussed above.

Were it to be delayed until February 20, it would be under the Demi-SLR. The Demi reads much the same as the SLR above except tighter focus on Neptune. It still could be a chart just of an entertainer's bombast etc., but it seems more humiliating to me. If the verdict waited that long, the odds of a conviction increase. Neptune will be 0°28' from EP and 1°49' from Ascendant square natal Moon 0°13' from IC (also square his Sun in mundo but I haven't done the exact math).

By transits, we know that his world has been shaken. On Inauguration Day, he had 0°00' transits of Pluto opposite his Saturn, Neptune square his Uranus, and Saturn octile his Uranus. The Pluto and Neptune aspects are still well within orb (e.g., Pluto-Saturn is 44' today). Transiting Saturn also trines his Neptune within a few minutes today: Transiting trines rarely show events but they can certainly show states of mind, and his is morbid (the trine is exact tomorrow). Sun opposes his Mars on Monday, so we'll likely see him strike out at people mercilessly (something he won't do openly unless the trial is over).

But something hard lands on him today, too: Transiting Mars exactly crossed his Mar-A-Lago MC this morning and will square his local Asc Wednesday. He'll have a hard time holding back next week and is probably poised to strike out as soon as a vote comes in his favor. That expected exoneration likely will coincide with transiting Jupiter in orb of his Mar-A-Lago Westpoint.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:46 am

Excellent observations.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:54 pm

February 13, 2021, at 3:51 PM, he was acquited 57 guilty to 43 not-guilty. It would have taken 2/3rds of the sitting senators would have to guilty. The Senate trial is adjourned as of 3:53 PM.
48 democrats, 7 republicans and 2 independents.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:46 am

Trump is still under investigation in Manhattan for various financial crimes involving his businesses there, for bank, insurance and tax fraud.
He's also being looked at in Georgia for violations of election law, for the phone calls to various GA state and county officials. Lindsey Graham is now being investigated for election violations in Georgia as well.
The New York attorney general is looking into whether Trump failed to pay New York state taxes.
The District of Columbia AG is looking into whether Trump's inaugural committee violated charities laws by paying hefty sums to Trump's hotels.
He's not a focus of the investigation into the insurrection on Jan 6th, but is certainly deeply involved in it, and was considered the leader of it by many of the insurrectionists.

Those are just (some of) the criminal charges. The civil suits are no longer being blocked by the Justice Department since he's out of office, so they're moving forward as well.

So that next SSR should offer a lot to observe, especially the timing of trials and verdicts. Solar Arcs, Lunars, SQs and PSSRs and transits should all have lots to say.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:17 am

JSAD wrote:
So that next SSR should offer a lot to observe, especially the timing of trials and verdicts.
I agree and think this is when he will experience the worst of any possible verdicts.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:54 am

The Supreme Court declined to block the NY Grand Jury from getting Trump's tax returns, both personal and business today Feb 22, 2021. Announcement between 9:30 AM and 9:35 AM Eastern. On Twitter by 9:36 AM

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:15 am

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:54 am
The Supreme Court declined to block the NY Grand Jury from getting Trump's tax returns, both personal and business today Feb 22, 2021. Announcement between 9:30 AM and 9:35 AM Eastern. On Twitter by 9:36 AM
Uranus exactly rose at 9:30.

Transiting Mars was within 1° of Trump's MC: It was, therefore, definitely a blow to him. Transiting Saturn is semi-square his Moon. Reinforcing the impact of the news, transiting Mercury was opposite his Pluto within 0°03'.

He had a Demi-SLR yesterday. I had thought it would be embarrassing and emotionally hard on him: Neptune rises in Palm Beach square his Moon on IC.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:34 pm

Feb 22, 2021, also approximate 9:30 AM Eastern The Supreme Court dismissed the case for defamation brought against Trump by Stephanie Clifford aka Stormy Daniels.

They did not dismiss the cases against him brought by Summer Zervos and E. Jean Carroll.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:50 am

Because it's a topic this morning, I thought I'd review Donald Trump's natal fixed stars viewed mundanely, just so people have examples.

By PV longitude, he has no planets within 1° of angles, but Regulus is 1°02' above Asc, probably close enough. (It's closer in Washington.) By paran we see that Vega was 0°23' from setting at his birth (quite an interesting comparison since, by PV longitude, it was 10° below the angle: Is it a fitting star for him?).

Key star parans to his planets (by the priorities I've given elsewhere) are:

MOON sets with Kaus Austraolis 0°16'.

SUN squares Regulus 0°45' (Asc-IC) and opposes Rasalhague 0°49' in RA (MC-IC).

MERCURY conjoins Sirius in RA (0°54') with Deneb setting square them. There are nine Mercury-star aspects overall.

VENUS has eight paran squares: I'm not prepared to sort through them all and make any sense of it, none is obviously more important at a glance.

MARS sets with Regulus 0°30'.

JUPITER sets with Spica 0°43'.

SATURN conjoins Pollux in RA 0°13' (while Algol and Menkar are simultaneously on IC).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:46 am

Trump is moving to Bedminster, NJ (where he has a resort) for the summer, according to a report from Salon. (Mar-A-Lago usually empties by Memorial Day because of rising heat for the season.) This, then, probably will be where his next SSR occurs.

The chart was already bad for Mar-A-Lago (where he retains permanent residency) and worse for NYC. His move to Bedminster is somehow tied into his trying to jump-start a 2024 presidential campaign.

For Bedminster, the main features of the the SSR are as follows. (The foreground aspects are all the exact Moon-Saturn-Uranus T-square on natal Pluto.)

t Moon on MC -7°09'
t Saturn on IC -5°53'
r Pluto on MC -4°19'
--------------------------------
t Uranus on WP-a +0°10'
t Mars on Z +0°20'

t Saturn-Uranus sq. 0°00'
t Moon-Saturn op. 0°20'
t Moon-Uranus sq. 0°20'

t Saturn op. r Pluto 1°34' mundo
t Uranus sq. r Pluto 2°01'
t Moon conj. r Pluto 2°21'

Several partile transits exist, including:
t Pluto op. r Venus 0°29'
t Neptune sq. r Sun 0°49'
t Neptune sq. r Moon 0°55'
-- t Neptune = r Su/Mo 0°03'
t Mercury conj. r Uranus 0°37'

He'd do far better to go to North Korea for his birthday.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: When is the trial? Or: He has a BAD year coming up.

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue May 25, 2021 6:22 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:21 am
Donald Trump's 2021 SSR will occur June 14, 2021, 4:06 PM EDT. For all places on Earth, it has:

16°08' Can - r Pluto
18°05' Ari - s Uranus
18°05' Cap - s Saturn
18°25' Can - s Moon

Mars is the strongest chart factor all along the East Coast. ...

The strongest threat is in New York City - probably from the Southern District's investigation into his businesses. Also, the NYC EP is 18°10' Aries, with Uranus (from the Moon-Saturn-Uranus group at the top of this post) only 0°02' from WP.
A Grand Jury has been convened by the NYS Attorney General. It may be looking into Trump's taxes, or it may be looking into his businesses, or it may be looking into both. In addition to the civil case in NY, there is apparently also going to be a criminal case.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Birthday location

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:50 am

Trump is still in Bedminster, right? We expect the SSR to be there?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:34 am

We'll find out for sure after the party, but yeah, that's where he's supposed to be now. But he bops up and down the East Coast quite a lot.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Birthday location

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:05 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:50 am
Trump is still in Bedminster, right? We expect the SSR to be there?
Every article I found said he was in New Jersey. Bizarrely, not one of them said where in NJ, though surely he was in Bedminster where he likes to stay and owns significant property. Here's the SSR.

Don't miss: How close Mars is to the Zenith, how Uranus on WP-a anchors the precise Moon-Saturn-Uranus T-square, and that his natal Pluto is 16°03' Cancer. The Saturn-Uranus square is 0°00' orb. sun square Neptune is partile. Transiting Pluto is 0°29' from opposite his Venus. Transiting Neptune is partile square his Sun and Moon. Mercury is partile conjunct his Uranus (0°37').
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:32 am

Ebertin in COSI for the tones of a Direct Midpoint (T-Square) of Moon/Saturn = Uranus:
Impulsive release of inner tension, desire to free oneself from inhibitions. Nervous tension, sudden mental and emotional suffering, separation.

Lance
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Lance » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:58 am

Wow! What an entirely appropriate chart.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:05 am

Lance wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:58 am
Wow! What an entirely appropriate chart.
We can only hope.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:29 am

NY Daily news said: The ex-leader is blowing out the candles at his golf resort in Bedminster, New Jersey, where he is spending the summer.

People magazine said DJTJ posted a sing-a-long video from Bedminster that included his father and himself.

Melania said he hates his birthdays. I think this one more than most.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:23 am

Yesterday I received a phone call from a gambling client (high roller) asking my astrological opinion on Trump winning the 2024 Prez Election, if he runs for Prez. Bottom line: I told the client if he runs there is very good % he wins. Currently Trump is + 500 +700 to win 2024 Prez depending on the different Books offering the betting odds.
Why the good % Trump wins? For this analysis I go to Noel Tyl’s (RIP) book: “Solar Arcs, Astrology’s Most Successful Predictive System.” Noel clearly explains Solar Arcs of the Natal Angles time the most important developments in a life. On the day of the 2024 Election (Nov 5th), Trump just so happens to be receiving a major Solar Arc MC 15,21 Cancer partile conjunct his Natal Pluto 16,03 Cancer. Noel says about MC –Pluto:
Recognition and the ultimate power position are probable.
Noel also clearly teaches when a major Solar Arc Natal Angle is involved, a careful analysis of outer planet transits to the Natal Chart and Secondary Progressed Natal Moon contacts are required by the astrologer.
During 2024 Trump receives a partile Jupiter conjunct transit to his Natal MC; his Natal Uranus; his Natal Node, and right after the Nov election to his Natal Full Moon. These transits of Jupiter to Trump’s Natal are most fortunate, so using Noel’s system of Solar Arc predictions, Trump’s major Solar Arc MC to his Natal Pluto is forecasted to be a most fortunate life development.
Also t Uranus partile conjunct Trump’s Natal MC for this election cycle, a major outer planet transit. Ebertin’s + tones from COSI for this combo in light of the above Jupiter transits:
Principle: Power of assertion.
Psychological Correspondence: Pursuit of one’s objectives with the greatest energy, emotional excitability with tension or stress, power to successfully make one’s way in life, state of readiness for action, prudence and vision, originality, organizing ability.
Probable Manifestations: Ability to advance in one’s career or occupation in life, the good fortune to bring about fortunate changes, change in occupation, sudden rearrangement of one’s circumstances.
Trump, if running for 2024 Prez will assuredly win Rep’s Primary.
What about Noel’s sp Natal Moon on Nov 5th 2024? It just so happens Noel’s sp Natal Moon 15,31 Lib is partile 90 Noel’s Solar Arc MC and Natal Pluto, no mere coincidence, imo. Ebertin tones from COSI says about this combo:
Inner greatness, ability to exercise a great influence upon others…
There is also Secondary Progressed and Solar Arc types of Venus-Jupiter symbolism involved with Trump's charts in this election cycle with a possible Trump run for Prez, including a partile transiting Venus-Jupiter 180 falling closely on very important Trump Natal Chart Points on Nov 5th 2024.

The owners of the major News Media outlets love Trump because of the tremendous love/hate emotions Trump creates among a divided nation of voters clued to the narratives of news cycles. I told my client to look for possible bottoms in the major stocks of the News Media for a possible Trump run for Prez in 2024.

On Trump's 2024 SSR we need to check for his location for possible negative angular contacts which could negate the above analysis.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:15 am

That exact Uranus transit to his MC at election time is stunning - the conjunction is 0°13' as the polls close. (I don't see the Jupiter transit you mentioned: Jupiter is nearly a whole sign past his MC.) His progressed Moon is partile square natal Pluto - is this the sort of progressed Moon trigger of the MC-Pluto SA you were looking for?

It does seem, in an unqualified way, a tremendously important life-altering period for him.

His 2024 SSR looks boring. We don't have a location for it. Historically, he doesn't wander far from home for his birthday but, if he is campaigning he could be anywhere. If he is "home," odds are greatest "home" will be Palm Beach, but possibly NYC (or nearby New Jersey); for both of these locations, there are no acute angularities except one: In Palm Beach (Mar-a-Lago), natal Pluto squares SSR MC partile. While natal Pluto is the focus of his solar arcs, the SA interpretation isn't how we'd interpret a solar return that had ONLY natal Pluto angular, disconnected from everything. It's mostly an indication of being withdrawn, isolated, etc. SSR Moon is opposite Neptune 1°38' and square Venus 1°18' - 10' from the midpoint - which, while potentially a little giddy, isn't exactly a winning aspect.

The SSR eeks out ONE positive indication for him. If, by chance, he is in Manhattan on election night (not the most likely scenario given where his legal affairs are going), his SQ has transiting Jupiter exactly angular. However, for the same location, his SNQ has natal Neptune angular.

But that transiting Uranus to his MC is hard to ignore...
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:16 am

Jim wrote:
(I don't see the Jupiter transit you mentioned: Jupiter is nearly a whole sign past his MC.)
I was not referring to t Jupiter to his MC. t Jupiter on election day 2024 is 24,58 Tau retrograde. Trump’s Natal Uranus is 23,54 Tau and Natal Node is 26,46 Tau. This offers a Natal Trump Ur/Node = partile conjunct t Jupiter. Ebertin from COSI says about this combo with its tones:
A great liking for social functions and entertainment, tendency to seek advantages with the help of other people. Sharing happy experiences in life with others.
Ebertin also footnotes Jupiter-Uranus combo’s as the “Thank You Lord” effect.

T Venus on election night 2024 is partile conjunct his Natal Full Moon! I think t Venus on election night 2020 was partile conjunct his Natal Saturn for a contrasting difference with t Venus for election night 2020 & 2024. I have always felt with major elections t Venus symbolizes the voting public with partying effects for the winning candidate and their voters. In order to see with our eyes where t Jupiter and t Venus is placed on Trump’s Natal on election night 2024, below is a link bi-wheel with Trump’s Natal inside wheel and transits outside wheel. With these transiting effects of Venus & Jupiter to Trump’s Natal Full Moon and Natal Uranus-Node on election night 2024, it would not surprise me if Trump wins with comfortable margins, which is what I told the high roller last Friday.

With my Oct 9 2021 SLR angular Venus-Node, I again find myself in an immediate environment with gamblers and they will want to know my astrological forecasts for things. Election 2024 will be one of the main topics from a possible gambling perspective.

https://ibb.co/tC4dTn4

Danica
1st Warning by Admin
1st Warning by Admin

Post by Danica » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:25 pm

I think what is ahead of us in the upcoming few years is fully new (having Donald again, or a person akin to him, even as a candidate for a Public Service Office of high prominence, influence and responsibility - would be merely history repeating), without precedent, without historical examples to guide us.

Look at that sequence of Mundane charts for USA 2022 - 2023!
CapSolar 2023 is dormant, the preceding LibSolar 2022 has the Pluto-Venus under 1* angular, while the following AriSolar 2023 has the Moon-Pluto marking the chart;
it all starts with the Pluto-with-Sun themed CapSolar 2022, and ends with the partile-Pluto angular of LibSolar 2023, before the 2024 CapSolar with Jupiter under 1*, as if to say, after all that Pluto-array, "whew! It is a Grace to be Living, let us Celebrate!" :) :)

The LibSolar 2022 seems to be marking the focal critical quarter (for the two years period), with the Sun tightly involved with the partile Pl - Ve.
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia
http://siderallia.blogspot.com/

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:29 pm

Yes, the single strongest indication of a Biden re-election is that the mundane charts for 2024 say that this is the first year people feel like things are back to normal and doing well. He could still lose, but those are pretty good indications! It's a "chicken in every pot and car in every garage" kind of year.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:55 pm

Trump is almost certainly going to run, if only to drop out right before the primaries. Because there's a lot of money in running. Remember Newt Gingrich? Ran every election for years, and always dropped out right before the primaries. He didn't have to return any of the donations he got because he pulled out at the right time. There is a lot of money in running for Trump. He'll rake it in and find a way to excuse himself from the actual campaigning. In another four years, Donny Jr. will probably run.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:03 pm

What's fascinating - think about it! - is that right now we are laying the foundation of the way we will be doing astrology in 2024 which, in some ways, will be what we've done for years and, in other ways, will be so different from what we're now doing that today's path will seem foreign.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:04 am

Any wagers now on Trump winning the 2024 Prez puts the gambler in a beautiful hedge position with very high % of winning $ no matter who wins the 2024 Prez, all contingent upon Trump running again for Prez. Excellent observation JSAD about Donald Jr running! If Jr happened to win Trump's Solar Arc & Transit symbolism would still fit the event for a Jr win.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:48 pm

I just noticed that the 2025 inauguration chart has significant similarities to Trump's chart. In particular, Mars is most angular, and about the same distance off the angle; and Venus conjoins Saturn closely, in the immediate background. It's as if the event is echoing certain basic functions of Trump's character.

And then... God, I really didn't want to see it... Moon at the time the new term begins is 23°26' Virgo, only 0°02' from conjunct Trump's Jupiter. (Transiting Mercury squares both of them.)

His transits aren't perfect for the day, but, on balance, it looks like one of the best hours of his life. To the above, add Jupiter octile his Venus 24'; but, on the other hand, Mars precisely conjoins his Saturn (0°32'). If it's his "special day," this may simply reflect the animosity cast upon him for the day, but, in general, it's quite harsh. (There is a 0°00' Mars-Eris square in space!)

His January 11 Demi-SLR, while highlighting his luminaries in Washington, also has Saturn exactly rising, square them - see it in TMSA to get the full effect. His SQ has transiting Saturn exactly on Asc paran his luminaries.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:25 pm

Here is the less-than-fun January 11, 2025 Demi-SLR:

Code: Select all

Pl Longitude   Lat   Speed    RA    Decl    Azi     Alt     PVL    Ang G
------------------------------------------------------------------------
                           Transiting Planets                           
Mo 27Ta12'59" 04N59 +13°59'  81°18' 28N12   0°22' -22°54'  89°08' 100% F
Ve 13Aq43'08" 00S32 + 1°01' 340°37' 08S46 103°46' + 2°59' 356°56'  97% F
Sa 20Aq18'36" 01S57 + 0°05' 347°19' 07S33  98°37' - 1°22'   1°23'  99% F
Ne 02Pi23'05" 01S17 + 0°01' 358°12' 02S11  87°36' - 6°26'   6°26'  89% F
                            Radical Planets                             
Mo 27Sc12'58" 00S02 +11°52' 261°37' 23S15 180°04' +27°51' 269°53' 100% F
Su 28Ta56'27" 00S00 + 0°57'  83°30' 23N18 358°07' -27°47'  93°35'  97% F
Ma 02Le47'18" 01N16 + 0°33' 150°30' 13N24 293°51' - 7°22' 171°58'  83% F
Ur 23Ta54'20" 00N03 + 0°04'  78°02' 23N02   3°48' -27°59'  82°53'  87% F
tMo sq tVe 02°12'  91% M
-------------------------
tSa sq rMo 01°30'  96% M                                                
tSa sq rSu 02°11'  91% M                                                
tNe sq rSu 02°52'  84% M                                                
rMo op rSu 01°43'  94%                                                  
rMa sq rUr 00°55'  98% M
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:52 pm

Since there has been discussion recently about the Dasa-Bhukti system, and I've particularly raised the issue of using 360-day "years" instead of calendar years...

Using the 360-day Year model I recommend, Trump entered his Jupiter Dasa - and the Jupiter-Jupiter Bhukti, the most positive and eminent of all 81 - on December 21, 2016, about a month before he became president. While one might have hoped for this to also cover the time of election, it didn't: That was still in his Uranus-Mars period.

By the traditional calendar year model, he didn't enter Jupiter until December 31, 2017, about a year into office, which was hardly a good measurement of his best, most eminent years.

By the 36o-day model, he then entered the Saturn sub-period (Jupiter-Saturn) January 28, 2019. Impeachments and an election loss followed in this Saturn bhukti.

If he runs in 2024, Election Day falls during a Jupiter-Venus sub-period.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 11, 2022 12:56 pm

If Trump spends his 2022 birthday at his Bedminster, NJ club, he'll have an exceptionally positive, lucky year personally. The main features is natal Jupiter at 100% angular strength on Zenith.

If he spends his birthday at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, FL, he'll have an exceptionally negative, unhappy year, the main factor being natal Saturn at 98% strength.

He likes to go to New Jersey for his birthday, historically.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:40 am

Trump's birthday is coming up. Please help me keep track of where he is when his Solar Return sets up.

His SSR will occur Tuesday, June 14, 10:08 PM EDT.

Historically, he likes to go to New Jersey for his birthday. If he spends his birthday at his Bedminster, NJ club, he'll have an exceptionally positive, lucky year (natal Jupiter at 100% angular strength). If he spends it at Mar-a-Lago (Palm Beach, FL), he'll have an exceptionally negative, unhappy year (natal Saturn at 98% strength).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Ethan FM
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by Ethan FM » Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:30 am

I will keep an eye out (and personally hoping it is Mar-a-Lago *crosses fingers*)

-Ethan
:idea:

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:03 am

Thanks. Someone else confirmed that he'd already moved to NJ for the summer (as usual), but that doesn't mean he'll be there Tuesday.

If he IS there Sunday, then natal Jupiter 0°04' from Zenith suggests that when SQ Moon hits transiting Jupiter in September, he gets off scott free.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:01 pm

The Trump golf club in Bedminster is at 40N39'11", 074W41'42". If he is there for his SSR, here is the breakdown:

t Pluto on Asc -7°58'
r Venus on Dsc -6°56'
t Saturn on IC -6°49'
r Saturn on Dsc -4°11'

r Jupiter on Z +0°18'
r Mercury on Dsc +4°48'

t Moon-Jupiter sq. 3°17' [prog to exact 9/1/22]
SQ Moon later aspects natal Neptune and Mercury

t Uranus sq. r Venus 0°06'
t Pluto op. r Venus 1°01' M
t Uranus-Pluto sq. 1°07' M
t Uranus sq. r Saturn 2°38' M

r Venus-Saturn co. 1°55'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:40 pm

If he returns to Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, FL hew will be at 26N40'37", 80W02'13". Here is the breakdown of that SSR:

t Pluto on Asc -6°25'
r Venus on Dsc -5°10'

r Saturn on Dsc -2°23'

NOTE: t Moon sq. r Eris 0°07' M

t Pluto op. r Venus 1°15' M

r Venus-Saturn co. 1°55'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:40 am

As I read this last night a persistent Owl kept whooing

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:11 pm

Trump is spending his birthday in Bedminster at his golf course.
Jim Eshelman wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:01 pm
The Trump golf club in Bedminster is at 40N39'11", 074W41'42". If he is there for his SSR, here is the breakdown:

t Pluto on Asc -7°58'
r Venus on Dsc -6°56'
t Saturn on IC -6°49'
r Saturn on Dsc -4°11'

r Jupiter on Z +0°18'
r Mercury on Dsc +4°48'

t Uranus sq. r Venus 0°06'
t Pluto op. r Venus 1°01' M
t Uranus-Pluto sq. 1°07' M
t Uranus sq. r Saturn 2°38' M

r Venus-Saturn co. 1°55'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Ethan FM
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by Ethan FM » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:54 am

Teflon Don indeed. Eh well.
:idea:

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:39 pm

Trump reported toda8y that FBI agents raided and occupied his Mar-A-Lago home. (Today is the anniversary of Nixon's resignation btw.) When I saw he had a new SLR, I had to look. Here is the main feature of his new SLR for Palm Beach, CA:

27°20' Cap - t Saturn
27°37' Ari - t Mars
28°53' Cap - SLR MC

That's the chart for where the "invasion" (as he sees it) occurred; but I think he's still at his Bedminster, NJ golf course. If he is, here's how the SLR looks, bringing Neptune's transits to his luminaries into play:

27°13' Sco - r Moon
28°56' Tau - r Sun
29°12' Tau - SLR Asc
29°58' Aqu - t Neptune

2°47' Leo - r Mars
4°52 Aqu - SLR IC

t Mercury on IC -9°58'
t Neptune on Z -0°46'
--------------------------
r Sun on Asc +0°12'

r Moon on Dsc +1°34'
r Mars in IC +2°34'
r Uranus on Asc +4°03'

t Moon op r Uranus 0°02' M
t Neptune sq r Sun 1°01'
t Neptune sq r Moon 2°45'

r Moon-Mars sq 1°00' M
r Moon-Sun op 1°22' M
r Mars-Uranus sq 1°30'
r Sun-Mars sq 2°22' M
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:21 pm

I recall when my ex had me "raided" by child protective services and threatened to take my children and they went through my home.....
it was so horrible
beyond horrible....feeling that they could take away my children based off of who knows what .....yet I had the absolute firm standing that I was an excellent mother and I completely and confidently let them do what they needed. co operated, even though I felt intimidated and unsure that these people would uphold their oath of office and not be in cahoots with my ex.

His lunar does not show that. To me it shows the very opposite.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:26 pm

Really? I thought it showed exactly that. (How are you seeing it different.)

The emotional state you describe is perfect transiting Neptune, which touches him exactly where he was located. The actuality you describe seems to me perfectly reflected in the Mar-a-Lago chart where the events occurred.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:07 pm

It showed me that he was not an excellent mother, it showed he lied and cheated and covered things up.
It showed that he had every right to be raided because that's who he is. A criminal who has lived flaunting his ego, with no care for anyone but himself.

The events are exactly the same but he does not have the firm standing and resolve of character, nor the self confidence do. It shows weakness in him, where his lies and deceit have withered his vital nature.

I was ashamed even though I was innocent.
I was terrified that even though I had done no wrong, that being accused of endangering children, being accused of witchcraft, being accused of being a horrible person that I was going to be locked up and my kids taken. I was terrified because even though I had done no wrong, the world that I lived in has historically done horrible injustices to innocent because of the word of a man.
Trump does not live in my world. He is a man.
He is a billionaire. They have different laws.

Yet astrology is it's own law in a real way too.

Knowing that I was a good person my whole life and had this happen, inclined me to realize that another person going through the exact same type of transit experience as I did, would have to be either a person striving for excellence like me and set up or my opposite, a nasty whooes nastiness went to far.
So I guess it's not really what the chart says but my own bias or POV.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:17 pm

Donald Trump had his worst day perhaps ever this week, October 13, 2022. On the same day,
  • The House January 6 committee voted to subpoena him to testify before it under oath.
  • He made an even bigger fool of himself in his response to the subpoena.
  • The Supreme Court (with no evident dissents) refused to take up his motion to have a court order overturned regarding the special master for the top secret documents seized at Mar-A-Lago.
  • The New York AG started the process of shutting down the Trump Organization's ability to do business by seeking to lock all of its funds.
  • That's all I can find at the moment but I keep thinking there were a couple of other things.
Trump is back in Mar-a-Lago for the winter - Palm Beach, FL is close enough - and his charts concentrated quite a bad day. He managed to have a great, positive Solar Return in New Jersey (natal Jupiter 0°18' from Zenith is the strongest planet) while back in Mar-a-Lago - where the relevant events occurred in August while he was still away - natal Saturn was stronger. He was still sitting with basic protection for the year.

Progressed Moon was in partile conjunction with natal Mars. It was separating by 0°50', so it was exact not quite a month ago and in applying orb in August. Furthermore, SQ Moon was in partile square to natal Neptune, separating by 0°36', so it's been in orb since about the start of September.

Then, October 1, his new SLR set up in Florida, its main features being:
  • Transiting Pluto 1°58' from EP-a.
  • Natal Saturn 0°14' from WP-a.
  • Transiting Pluto opposite natal Saturn 1°15'.
Pluto also opposed his natal Venus (his natal Venus-Saturn conjunction was foreground) just as it did in the SSR.

Get these actions of the malefics at the convenient time of noon Wednesday:

23°37' Cap - t Saturn
24°14' Ari - L MC

27°13' Sco - r Moon
28°16' Aqu - t Neptune
28°38' Tau - t Mars
28°56' Tau - r Sun

He also has Pluto mere minutes from opposite his Venus (foreground in both his SSR and SLR). Uranus will keep jiggling his local MC in the months to come, and Saturn at the end of the year will cross his Mar-A-Lago Dsc 26°53' Capricorn and natal WP-a, 25°35' Capricorn.

He had a bad day.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:46 pm

Ouch!!!

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Venus_Daily » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:31 pm

Well, Trump just announced reelection. His 2024 return seems emotionally mixed yet with inactive angles. His Lunar return for November 2024 has a close Venus/Moon conjunction with Uranus rising closely. I don't think this will Trump Kamala's 2024 return with moon conjunct Jupiter. This is all just conjecture because I used NY as his SSR location. Personally, I have a strong feeling establishment republicans will ensure he gets buried before he even gets to touch the nomination. His SSR may just indicate some fanfare during elections with Kamala inheriting the throne.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Announced 3rd prez run

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:25 pm

Trump made his announcement November 15, 2022, 9:23 PM EST, Palm Beach, FL. I haven't had time to look at it at all. I suspect it will show as a personal event, not a mundane event.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com