Elon Musk

Discussion of horoscopes of possible general interest.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Elon Musk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:59 pm

Poor Elon Musk. He's had a bit of a month.

The Tesla, SpaceX, and PayPal visionary, Musk was born June 28, 1971, hour unknown, in Pretoria, South Africa. This summer, he has had a series of controversies and reversals:

In early July he accused one of the Thailand rescue divers a pedophile. (Tesla shares fell 4% and he was forced to apologize.) On August 28 he hyperlooped back to the same topic, increasing the perception he was increasingly erratic. The diver filed a defamation lawsuit in mid-September (that had been in motion since July). Also this month, he tweeted that funding had been secured to take Tesla private, which resulted in his being fined by the SEC and led to his being removed yesterday (9/29) as chairman of Tesla and fined $20 million. (He's still CEO.)

Musk is a Gemini-Leo with Mars in Capricorn, all of which seems quite fitting. If he were born at noon, his progressed Moon yesterday would be 12°28' Taurus, a little more than a degree past progressed Saturn and 6° past natal Saturn. The p Moon conjunct p Saturn is terribly fitting for the kind of September he has had, suggesting a birth time within a couple of hours of 9:30 AM.

His June SSR - right before the unstable behavior began - has Uranus and Pluto on angles for this time and for his home in Los Angeles, along with a Full Moon aligned with Saturn. (There's another Moon-Saturn. It's a little hard to track the actions of the summer, though, because I don't know for sure where he was on his birthday or where he has been during the main events of the last three months.)

But his current (September 8) SLR is consistent with behavior and consequences so far this month. His Mars is at MC, his natal Jupiter-Saturn-Neptune across EP-WP. Notice that these are all natal planets - it's all him! Outside forces are leaving him alone. It's just him.- Then, for the separation, his September 23 Demi-SLR has Saturn on WP and Pluto exactly setting, paran Sun-Mercury on IC. This is extremely descriptive of the month he has just had!

I propose, then, as a starting point, considering 9:30 AM as a birth time.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Elon Musk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:36 pm

Today, Twitter agreed to Elon Musk's offer to buy it outright for $44 billion.

His chart suggests that this is one of the key, life-altering steps of his complex and colorful life. Solar Arc Pluto squares his Asc 0°19', as directed Uranus conjoins his Jupiter 0°25' (and is 0°35' from his IC). Uranus and Pluto simultaneously coming to angles with a Uranus-Jupiter note seems quite descriptive if, in fact, this is that lie-transforming.

I'm not sure where he is so I didn't check his lunar.

All of this, of course, is based on my speculative 9:30 AM birth time being correct. This looks pretty good so far, but it's thin ice.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Elon Musk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:25 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:59 pm
The p Moon conjunct p Saturn is terribly fitting for the kind of September he has had, suggesting a birth time within a couple of hours of 9:30 AM. [...] I propose, then, as a starting point, considering 9:30 AM as a birth time.
We now know that the above is correct, and I'm glad I didn't overstate 9:30 being more than "a starting point." According to a new biography, Elon was indeed born "within a couple of hours of 9:30 AM." He was born at 7:30 AM.

The B-rated (biography) data revealed by Astro.com is from Elon Musk by Walter Isaacson (Simon & Schuster, 2023), which says, "At 7:30 on the morning of June 28, 1971, Maye Musk gave birth to an eight-pound, eight-ounce boy with a very large head."

We already knew he was a Gemini-Leo. Now we know he has Mercury closely rising in Gemini square a Uranus-Eris opposition (Eris closer, and also on his Zenith < 1°, his strongest planet).

If relocation is any guide, the chart looks quite accurate. Relocating to Palo Alto, CA, his Jupiter-Saturn-Neptune opposition is along the meridian, though with Jupiter 0°16' from the angle. (I think Jupiter should be strongest of the three because that's where we started making hundreds of millions of dollars, but the wider Saturn-Neptune connection also fits the way his early business ventures went.) He now lives in Boca Chica, TX where his Venus is near IC.

His baseline emotional condition seems consistent with Moon's partile mundane squares to Saturn and Neptune (shining through Leo behavior). Besides Eris, his three strongest planetary driving forces (needs) are Saturn, Mercury, and Neptune (with Venus being nearly absent from his chart).

Where is the Mars so evident in his temperament? Sun octiles Mars 0°01'. For more recently discovered planets I'm looking at, his Moon is partile conjunct Haumea at 14°36' Leo.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com