Donald Trump

Discussion of horoscopes of possible general interest.
SteveS
Nabu
Re: Donald Trump

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:25 am

Sure, it can wait. Since I like to analyze for political betting, it is best for me to look as early as possible. I will offer my slant later.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:50 am

Regardless where Trump’s 2020 SSR sets-up, there are some striking malefic stuff which is ‘locked into collusion’ for his entire 2020 solar year.

t. Mars 26,33 Aqu, Neptune 25,55 Aqu, square his Full Moon. Transiting Mars 26,33 Aqu partile 90 his Natal Moon 27,13 Scorpio.

t. Pluto partile 180 his Natal Saturn partile his VX/AX axis.

If this is not symbolizing a 2020 loss for another Prez run, this most certainly is symbolizing something very malefic for his 2020 solar year!

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:52 am

Another reason I hadn't looked at his 2020 is that I'm hoping that he's long gone before that. Nonetheless...

A quick look at his June 14, 2020 SSR shows Uranus exactly at MC - he'll continue to be outlandish, surprising people, but also the world surprising him in big ways - and Saturn widely (< 3°) on Westpoint, suggesting that the surprises for him won't be happy ones.

Uranus squares his Pluto. Neutrally, Moon squares his Mercury. Less neutrally, it opposes his Neptune.

Transiting Neptune squares his Sun-Moon-Uranus fully by then, and in the SSR Mars is partile square his natal Moon - that looks painful!

I think it doesn't look good for him.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:00 pm

Thanks Jim.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:10 pm

Just to add a bit of speculation.. Trump's next birthday (2019) will be on a Friday, and in 2020 it will fall on a Saturday. If he's not abroad and nothing big is going on he'll likely be in Bedminster, NJ at his golf club. Not that far from DC.
Since he'll be back and forth with campaigning much of 2020 before November, I think predictions from the DC residence chart are a reasonable compromise, and he'll almost certainly be in DC the day of the election.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:55 pm

Excellent points JSAD. :)

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:24 am

If Trump is elected again as Prez in 2020, I predict a high probability of a ‘heavy burden’ for USA in this time period:

Jan 21, 2021 to Nov 23, 2021

Why?

Transiting Pluto is partile 180 Trump’s Natal Saturn and partile on his Natal Vx/Ax axis from Jan 21, 2021 to Nov 23, 2021, a once in lifetime transit. Donald Bradley says about angular Saturn-Pluto:
…shouldering unwanted burdens…
Although Natal Vx/Ax axis is not an angle, it is a sensitive chart point.

And:

DC’s 2021 Capsolar is the most destructed aspected Capsolar I have witness in the entire history of USA Capsolars, with Capsolar Mars partile cnj Capsolar MC, partile 90 Capsolar Saturn. From April 3rd, 2021 to July 12th, 2021, t. Saturn is partile cnj 2021 Capsolar (master chart of the year) Dsc.

sara8824
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by sara8824 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:40 am

Our look at the horoscope of Donald Trump, a Gemini with Leo rising and Sagittarius moon.
What does GOP candidate Donald Trump’s astrology chart reveal about him? Here’s what the stars have to say. Donald Trump is a Gemini—the clever, fast-talking sign governed by Mercury the messenger. Love him or loathe him, you have to give it to the Donald:

The man has coined some snappy soundbites. With his Uranus, ruler of technology, social media and group activity, in his tenth house of public image, it’s no surprise he’s caused such uproars on Twitter and at his own rallies.

[LINK REMOVED - Admin]

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:55 am

Sara, I approved your post because you're new, and so I could comment on it: You are analyzing this chart in the fictitious Tropical zodiac which has no relevance to this site. Please read the basic essays at the very top of the "Many Things" section of this site so that you know what we're all about.

Donald Trump has Sun in the constellation Taurus opposite Moon in Scorpio. (Your remarks on his strong Uranus are insightful, however.)

I've removed the link you posted, which was about Tropical Capricorn and bore no obvious relationship to what you were discussing in your post.
sara8824 wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:40 am
Our look at the horoscope of Donald Trump, a Gemini with Leo rising and Sagittarius moon.
What does GOP candidate Donald Trump’s astrology chart reveal about him? Here’s what the stars have to say. Donald Trump is a Gemini—the clever, fast-talking sign governed by Mercury the messenger. Love him or loathe him, you have to give it to the Donald:

The man has coined some snappy soundbites. With his Uranus, ruler of technology, social media and group activity, in his tenth house of public image, it’s no surprise he’s caused such uproars on Twitter and at his own rallies.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:21 am

From the beginning of the Mueller investigation, I've suggested his best luck might be in a two-pronged effort, and (gosh and by golly) it looks like he just might be heading down the road.

(1) I suggested that the questions about indicting a seated president can be circumvented by nailing his sons and The Jared for their crimes and then cutting a deal with Trump to resign in order to spare them being in prison the rest of his life. Many observers are now introducing this as a new, likely idea.

(2) I further suggested that Pence surely knew about Flynn's wrong-doing from the transition team, Pence testified to Congress that he didn't, and Flynn was the person best suited to document the lie. This gets rid of Pence BEFORE Trump leaves office. This week we learned that Mueller has all the transition team's emails and is actively investigating, with Flynn's help, considerable communication between the transition team and the Russian government.

(3) I advised the Republicans in the fall to get on the impeachment train ASAP because, otherwise, they'd be stuck with President Pelosi after January 3 and could have had President Ryan instead. -- Of course, for some obscure and unfathomable reason, they didn't listen to me :) and it looks like tings may be going exactly in that direction.

Meanwhile, John Kelly is reportedly leaving his Chief of Staff post in the next few days, which removes the last bastion of stability and discipline from the Trump White House except, perhaps, for John Bolton's barber.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:28 am

Your 'suggestions' Jim could certainly prove-out the fundamental reasons for Trump's very malefic Sidereal Solar Return, with the harsh Moon-Saturn hitting him now in Dec.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Trump & Pelosi

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:55 am

This should be fun! Nancy Pelosi was born March 26, 1940, time unknown. Using noon EST positions:

DT MC 0°23' Tau
NP 2°04' Taurus
DT Mars 2°47' Leo

DT Neptune 11°50' Vir
NP Sun 11°59' Pis

DT Moon 27°13' Sco
DT Sun 28°56' Tau
NP Neptune 29°55' Leo

NP Mercury 23°13' Aqu
DT Uranus 23°54' Tau

DT Jupiter 23°28' Vir
NP Jupiter 24°02' Pis
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Benji
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by Benji » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:45 am

I found it interesting and entertaining, that back in November 2018, Donald Trump endorsed Nancy for the speaker of the house.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... eaker-of-/

My first question was, is he being sarcastic? My second question, was he trying to isolate her from the Democratic party? Lastly, he might respect her?
Either way, it going to be entertaining.

Lance
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Lance » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:46 am

Pretty sure he likes to encourage the people his base hates. That way he can keep them agitated.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:39 am

Lance wrote:
Pretty sure he likes to encourage the people his base hates. That way he can keep them agitated.
Exactly!

Benji
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by Benji » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:04 pm

Steve, responded before I could Lance, Good point. President Trump respects and will listen to power.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Solar eclipse 1/5/19

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:56 am

I've never settled into the "whoa, there's an eclipse coming!" school of most mundane astrologers, but I thought it worth noting that the January 5 eclipse is opposite the U.S. natal Sun. One might expect that it would have an impact on the U.S. president.

I'm still thinking that the BIG impact is coming before that - charts peak next week, around Christmas Eve, give or take. But I thought it worth mentioning this eclipse.

A total lunar eclipse occurs January 21, directly along the meridian in Washington. This has Sun 0°05' from conjunct U.S. natal Pluto.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
"Previously on... Donald Trump"

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:13 pm

Steve, this one may be of interest to you in particular, since you claim to be little informed in politics but also seem really interested in what's going on now.

You know those TV episodes or catch-up specials (X-Files used to do them a lot) that you could watch if you'd missed the prior season? Tis article is like one of those. Besides having up-to-the-hour information on the White House state of mind, it really lays out all the characters and the main plot points of the last two years and sets you up for "the new season." If you haven't kept up, this is your entry point.

The title of the article is also very suitable for a Mars-rising individual.

For Trump, ‘a War Every Day,’ Waged Increasingly Alone
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/22/us/p ... a_20181222
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Thanks Jim for the link. I may not keep up with political news Jim (I spend most of my retired time riding my bike and listening/watching you-tube), but I damn sure keep up with Trump's Sidereal Astrology charts and posting on your forum, since Sidereal Astrology is a passion for my soul. When Trump became Prez, I was very alarmed with his relocated Natal to DC showing his Natal Mars dead-on his relocated DC Asc. Combining this with his Full Moon in Natal with Moon in Scorpio, this is all I needed to see/know how his aggressive character would manifest as Prez, like a bull in a china shop. The biggest thing which alarmed me the most was if Trump made it to his 2nd term then he would be presiding over the 2021 Capsolar, which is the most malefic Capsolar I have analyzed in the entire history of USA, with a-lot of possible War symbolism. Combining this with his partile Natal Mars cnj his DC relocated Asc---definitely not good for the country with a higher probability of major war. Back in July 2015 I bet 10% of my bank account (a rare occurrence) on Trump to win the Rep candidacy and Prez because of what I saw on his Sidereal Charts & Sidereal Mundane Astrology charts, particularity that Moon-Jupiter in his 2016 SSR. Donald Bradley's book Solar and Lunar Returns taught me about Moon-Jupiter being the supreme aspect for winning political contests, and I have been an active sports bettor since I was 21 years of age. I predicted on this forum the same year Trump became Prez--there was high % he could be removed as Prez with the harsh symbolism in his 2018 SSR and the par-excellent symbolism of the Saturn-Neptune 'removal' aspect Bradley taught us in his book Solar & Lunar Returns. I don't watch TV, I calculate & look at Sidereal Charts while listening/watching video music on youtube--it pleases my soul. I depend on you and JSAD to keep me informed about political things. :)

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:29 am

I see Jim E, a predicted impeachment on the 24th of 18. But maybe the 2019 instead. I didn't mind Trump until the "Wall" obsession. What a {bonking} joke.
What in his chart makes him so . Reminds me of my stubborn father in not letting his ego, go. Holding onto such a petty thing for power. To prove a point. At all costs. And not logical, practical

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Donald Trump's worst day

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:41 am

Arguably, yesterday was Donald Trump's worst day ever. Roger Stone was arrested before dawn and charged with crimes that increase the threat to Trump. Then, he reached a deal with Congress to refund the government temporarily, giving Democrats everything they really wanted, including the chance to deprive him of everything he really wanted. The self-touted master of the deal came up completely short. The self-styled winner was a loser. And the person most responsible for this trouncing and routing was a woman. The man who has insulted women for opening their mouths was trounced by a woman called Speaker.

It all climaxed at 2:16 PM January 25, 2019 when he stepped into the Rose Garden to take a loser's lap in front of the White House Press Corps while pretending he'd succeeded.

SOLAR QUOTIDIAN
The best day marker was his SQ, which put solar Neptune 0°12' from Descendant and transiting Neptune 0°12' from square MC. Also, SQ Moon at 25°56' Gemini was opposite solar Pluto 0°06' and transiting Pluto 0°40'.

He got to save face and present it as a win, though: Transiting Jupiter squared SQ Ascendant 0°08', which also means it squared solar Neptune 0°10', a transit commonly interpreted as saving face.

DEMI-LUNAR RETURN
His SLR primarily put his luminaries and Uranus on the angles - "Donald being Donald" - but he Demi-SLR January 18 took a more humbling edge. Moon-Neptune are in mundane square on the angles, although the rising Neptune gets squares from a background Venus-Jupiter (again, the face-saving). His Moon-Sun-Uranus are along the meridian.

Here is my original forecast based on this Demi-Lunar:
Broadly, it would be reasonable to expect every positive and negative expression of Neptune that comes to mind as possible for this fortnight. Foremost, because the closest transit is to his Sun, the main themes involve his sense of self and purpose. Given his character, his usual narcissism is likely amplified by this blending of powerful psychic vitality, mental and emotional striving for success, comfort wielding power, and self-satisfaction with the planet that molds reality to its own ends. Expect the president to be unusually adamant, unswerving in his own reality, with tenuous, surrealistic views about himself.

That's the main effect of Neptune transits to natal Sun: They distort (as in a funhouse mirror) one's sense of oneself. Identity and purpose lose their concrete moorings. This can be useful in overly-rigid people, relaxing old definitions to make way for something new; but, in those who approach life through instinctive impressions instead of facts, the magnified, elastic bounds of reality lose perspective. He may be elated, almost ecstatic when on a high note, and lost, suspicious, and despondent with his low notes.

In any case, he mobilizes every available fact to support his entrenched reality. His reality determines his facts (not the other way around). Watch him closely for this two weeks: He is feeling everything magnified, as if on surreality-enhancing drugs.

Rising Neptune squares a background Venus-Jupiter conjunction. The adopted reality is positive, his mood elated. But it can turn edgy and dark on a dime: Whereas the full Lunar Return has transiting Mars and Neptune centered on Descendant, this Demi-SLR has his natal Mars and Neptune each 9-10° from Descendant, their midpoint 0°18' from the angle. He perceives insidious plotting
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:19 pm

I searched a bit through the threads but didnt see this mentioned.

Trumps natal has a venus saturn conjunction, and this year venus and saturn are conjunct on Feb 18. It almost looked opposite to me, (I think its very very widely opp. His natal saturn but to far from his venus) but actually that transit is more opposite his natal mercury. Yet transiting pluto is widely opposite that natal conjunction.

In thinking about the venus saturn aspect I wonder what that will bring as it feels like a heavy influence. The transit is also square his natal jupiter, just like his natal conjunction does. It also though is fairly tighly square his natal chiron, which to me seems like his friends are gonna stab him in the back.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:30 pm

Not exactly then or exactly that thing, but... for a piece of it... go here:
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2850#p21183
and read the section on Trump's March 14 Demi-Lunar Return.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:45 pm

Thanks!
Very interesting!
I am definitely getting better at astrology.

Definitely some mind food on transiting conjunction opposite a natal conjunction and what that could symbolize and bring out.

What an amazing bit of timing.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Solar Arcs

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:45 pm

I don't think anyone has mentioned this before... I haven't seen it, and it's not something we tend to look at much. I've finally found one astrological indication that makes sense out of Trump's election win. It's in his Solar Arc directions.

For election night, we have the following:

23°22' Vir - d Pluto
23°28' Vir - r Jupiter
conjunction 0°05'

0°47' Sag - d Jupiter
16°03' Can - r Pluto
octile 0°16'

This having come to attention as a strong factor for him, here are his exact Solar Arc aspects for 2019-2020:

d Mar oct r Mon Jan 16 2019
d Sun oct r Jup Feb 21 2019 [same as progressed]
d Asc sq r Plu Sep 17 2019
d Ven conj r Nep Sep 28 2019
d Mar oct r Sun Oct 29 2020
d Mon oct r Jup Dec 4 2020
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:24 am

Jim wrote:
I don't think anyone has mentioned this before... I haven't seen it, and it's not something we tend to look at much. I've finally found one astrological indication that makes sense out of Trump's election win. It's in his Solar Arc directions. For election night, we have the following:

23°22' Vir - d Pluto
23°28' Vir - r Jupiter
conjunction 0°05'
Indeed, a big bingo here! Siderealists have written in the past: Jupiter-Pluto combo's are associated with 'incredible luck!' or 'incredible' winning situations. Great observation Jim, should be a reminder to us not to ignore Solar Arc directions.

FlorencedeZ.
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by FlorencedeZ. » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:58 am

Yes, a big bingo indeed. I agree with Steve.
I will definitely check Solar Arc directions more from now on.
Regards,
Flo

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Trump 2/27/19 SLR

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:46 pm

Could everybody please help me keep track of (or identify) where Trump is on February 27 at 10;33 AM EST? That's when his SLR occurs.

I imagine he'll already be in Hanoi where it will be 12 hours later (10:33 PM). BTW, I'd forgotten how convenient it was doing mundane astrology in the early '70s with Vietnam being exactly 12 hours from Washington.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Trump 2/27/19 SLR

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:43 am

Trump is in Vietnam this morning, so will probably be in Hanoi for his SLR - but please help me keep track.

Whether in Washington or Hanoi, the main SLR feature is transiting Mars square natal Pluto on the angles. Here is the finer breakdown of the SLR for Hanoi.

r Pluto on MC +0°45'
t Mars on Dsc +3°45'
-- t Mars sq. r Pluto 2°10'
----------------------------------
t Jupiter conj. r Moon 0°30'
t Venus op. r Venus 0°49'
t Saturn sq. r Jupiter 0°51'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Trump 2/27/19 SLR

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:38 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:46 pm
Could everybody please help me keep track of (or identify) where Trump is on February 27 at 10;33 AM EST? That's when his SLR occurs.
I found something interesting.
https://factba.se/topic/calendar
Be sure to read the notes on time.

There's also this: https://www.conservativedailynews.com/tag/schedule/

Both of these sources are working from Trump's official schedule, but the official schedule is not published, and was "leaked" a couple weeks ago with much ado about "executive time" so I don't think there's any way to access it directly.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:35 pm

Thanks. Looks like he was in Hanoi the whole time.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:54 pm

Yup. The two links may be useful in the future if we want to know where Trump is.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:06 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:54 pm
Yup. The two links may be useful in the future if we want to know where Trump is.
Prison would be a nice option.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:15 pm

I think the threat of prison for him (or family members) is how the Republicans are going to try to keep him from running again. I don't think it will work...

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:20 pm

Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:15 pm
I think the threat of prison for him (or family members) is how the Republicans are going to try to keep him from running again. I don't think it will work...
That threat would encourage him to work. If they hold to "you can't indict a sitting president," then he needs to run out the statute of limitations for any crimes. These would have expired by 2025. So there would be more of a desperate need to run just to stay out of jail.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
The September 16 Challenge

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:43 am

Here's a game where everyone can play.

What does everything think about Donald Trump's life on or near September 16, 2019?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:26 pm

Great question.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:51 am

That's a Monday. Either in the White House or coming home from Bedminster, NJ, or maybe from Mar-A-Lago. Unlikely he'll be on the campaign trail, but he does love to campaign, especially if he doesn't have to stay overnight. Labor Day is the 2nd so the flak from putting his foot in it on that holiday should be over, but it's Mexican Independence Day so he might get in another photo shoot with tacos. Maybe a burrito. Anyway, check if he's gone to Taco Belle.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Re: The September 16 Challenge

Post by Veronica » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:45 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:43 am
Here's a game where everyone can play.

What does everything think about Donald Trump's life on or near September 16, 2019?
Looking at the transits going on in his natal chart inclined me to think of a sex scandle coming to light.

staragewiz
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by staragewiz » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:59 am

Solar Arc Directions look interesting, for Trump's Election victory.
never used them as I usually get plenty info from other Solunar charts.
I'll have to look into them......someday.
One thing that stood out for me was his SSR 2016 Solar Moon 23Vi16
tr. Natal Jupiter 23Vi27.Even though not angular it is a partile aspect.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:13 pm

starage wrote:
Solar Arc Directions look interesting, for Trump's Election victory.
never used them as I usually get plenty info from other Solunar charts.
I'll have to look into them......someday.
Starage, I highly recommend Noel Tyl's book, Solar Arc's. IMO, he gives an excellent historical account of how Solar Arc's came into being-- evolving into a Gold Standard of foresight, but only in the late 20th Century with Ebertin's (1901-1988) writings on Solar Arcs. I think Ebertin's writings on Solar Arcs did not bridge to the USA until around 1972 with English translations, the time Fagan had passed away and Bradley was waning. I sincerely believe if the early fathers of Sidereal Astrology had enough time to seriously studied Ebertin's work on Solar Arcs, Solar Arcs would have become a mainstay of Sidereal Astrology. Combining Solunars with Solar Arcs, at certain times, offer tremendous foresight. For what you have done for me in the past by sending me your important notes on the Boyd Chart, if you will pm me with your address, I will send you ownership of Tyl's book on Solar Arcs and will be happy to discuss/help you in any manner with looking into Solar Arcs. :)

staragewiz
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by staragewiz » Fri May 24, 2019 2:13 pm

Trump is so damn Lucky with tr. Jupiter hovering back and forth over his Sun/Moon
opposition seeming for months on end. And with his 2016 Solar Moon partile conj. to his
Natal Jupiter. Jupiter the planet of Luck and Good Fortune. Jupiter, please move far away from
Trump's luminaries and let Saturn put that insane monster in prison!! Jeez!

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri May 24, 2019 2:15 pm

We've just entered the month when Trump's Teflon coating cracks. See this month's forecast.
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2877#p21485

Also, staragewiz: Happy birthday!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri May 24, 2019 8:57 pm

Trump left for a four day state visit to Japan shortly before 1PM today. I think he's making another stop because he won't arrive till Saturday afternoon. On his way onto the plane, he announced he's sending 1500 more troops to the Middle East, probably to annoy Iran into a war.
So much for attending Memorial Day ceremonies. He just doesn't do American holidays.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu May 30, 2019 9:47 am

At 6:38:15 AM before getting on AF-1 heading to a campaign rally in Colorado, Trump tweeted:
Russia, Russia, Russia! That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax...And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected. It was a crime that didn’t exist. So now the Dems and their partner, the Fake News Media,.....
then attempted to retract at 6:57:47 AM. I added the coloration.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Thu May 30, 2019 3:15 pm

Thu May 30, 2019 9:47 am
At 6:38:15 AM before getting on AF-1 heading to a campaign rally in Colorado, Trump tweeted:
Russia, Russia, Russia! That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax...And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected. It was a crime that didn’t exist. So now the Dems and their partner, the Fake News Media,.....
then attempted to retract at 6:57:47 AM. I added the coloration.
I love the way you color things:)

So...
With that solar arc asc pluto in Sept ......

All or nothing?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Formal Re-election Launch

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:19 pm

Trump officially kicked off his re-election campaign tonight (June 18, 2019) in Orlando, FL. An astrologer timing the announcement gave 8:53:45 PM EDT, which is nice to have but I don't know the exact spot where he did this to get the precise coordinates.

Regardless, the chart of horrid. Really horrid. Moon and Saturn closely straddle EP, Mercury and Mars are 0°13' apart in Gemini opposite the Moon-Saturn-Pluto (and both partile opposite Pluto). What isn't on Eastpoint is square MC. Its the embodiment of Mercury-Mars-Pluto generalized to include Moon-Saturn. (And Neptune trines-sextiles into the whole mess.)

Simply horrid.

What I don't know is whether this means horrid for his campaign - a real loser! - or that it will be a horrible campaign. I guess we know it will be the latter, and I hope it will also be the former.

Really, break these aspects down, consider their signs, look at the whole. It's frighteningly cruel and severe. If this were a natal chart (especially with that Sagittarius Moon), it would be the chart of a sadistic serial killer.

A curio: Sun at 2°29' Gemini is exactly opposite the Galactic Center, i.e., points directly out of the Milky Way. Another way to look at that: Earth is exactly between Sun and the Galactic Center.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Formal Re-election Launch

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:30 pm

Orlando's Arisolar has Saturn 1° above Asc, Pluto 1° below.

More severely, check Orlando's June 12 Liblunar, the current Week chart. The Mercury-Mars vs. Saturn-Pluto axis is right on the angles. In my current monthly forecast, for this Liblunar I wrote (emphasis added):
Mars and Saturn lines mark the areas where hurt will concentrate. One pair of lines moves due north through Florida, nipping eastern Georgia, passing through the Carolinas, touch western Virginia, West Virginia, and eastern Ohio. Another pair also starts in Florida and arcs closer to the coast, again through the Carolinas and Virginia, plus central Pennsylvania and western New York. Of these areas, the most severe parans cut through Florida.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Venus_Daily » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:48 pm

I read Kenneth Bowser's article on the 2020 election, while he doesn't favor a democratic candidate in an astrological sense, he does make it clear through several different charts that Trump will lose. It's just disheartening, if Joe Biden doesn't pick up the nomination, we're going to get someone who is radically left.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:59 pm

Radically left solely to get through the primary. Then they'll make a sharp turn to the center. Don't get too upset.

Ken posted about the next election? That's exciting. Thanks for mentioning.