Donald Trump

Discussion of horoscopes of possible general interest.
SteveS
Nabu
Re: Donald Trump

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:24 am

Jim wrote:
I don't think anyone has mentioned this before... I haven't seen it, and it's not something we tend to look at much. I've finally found one astrological indication that makes sense out of Trump's election win. It's in his Solar Arc directions. For election night, we have the following:

23°22' Vir - d Pluto
23°28' Vir - r Jupiter
conjunction 0°05'
Indeed, a big bingo here! Siderealists have written in the past: Jupiter-Pluto combo's are associated with 'incredible luck!' or 'incredible' winning situations. Great observation Jim, should be a reminder to us not to ignore Solar Arc directions.

FlorencedeZ.
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by FlorencedeZ. » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:58 am

Yes, a big bingo indeed. I agree with Steve.
I will definitely check Solar Arc directions more from now on.
Regards,
Flo

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Trump 2/27/19 SLR

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:46 pm

Could everybody please help me keep track of (or identify) where Trump is on February 27 at 10;33 AM EST? That's when his SLR occurs.

I imagine he'll already be in Hanoi where it will be 12 hours later (10:33 PM). BTW, I'd forgotten how convenient it was doing mundane astrology in the early '70s with Vietnam being exactly 12 hours from Washington.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Trump 2/27/19 SLR

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:43 am

Trump is in Vietnam this morning, so will probably be in Hanoi for his SLR - but please help me keep track.

Whether in Washington or Hanoi, the main SLR feature is transiting Mars square natal Pluto on the angles. Here is the finer breakdown of the SLR for Hanoi.

r Pluto on MC +0°45'
t Mars on Dsc +3°45'
-- t Mars sq. r Pluto 2°10'
----------------------------------
t Jupiter conj. r Moon 0°30'
t Venus op. r Venus 0°49'
t Saturn sq. r Jupiter 0°51'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Trump 2/27/19 SLR

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:38 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:46 pm
Could everybody please help me keep track of (or identify) where Trump is on February 27 at 10;33 AM EST? That's when his SLR occurs.
I found something interesting.
https://factba.se/topic/calendar
Be sure to read the notes on time.

There's also this: https://www.conservativedailynews.com/tag/schedule/

Both of these sources are working from Trump's official schedule, but the official schedule is not published, and was "leaked" a couple weeks ago with much ado about "executive time" so I don't think there's any way to access it directly.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:35 pm

Thanks. Looks like he was in Hanoi the whole time.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:54 pm

Yup. The two links may be useful in the future if we want to know where Trump is.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:06 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:54 pm
Yup. The two links may be useful in the future if we want to know where Trump is.
Prison would be a nice option.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:15 pm

I think the threat of prison for him (or family members) is how the Republicans are going to try to keep him from running again. I don't think it will work...

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:20 pm

Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:15 pm
I think the threat of prison for him (or family members) is how the Republicans are going to try to keep him from running again. I don't think it will work...
That threat would encourage him to work. If they hold to "you can't indict a sitting president," then he needs to run out the statute of limitations for any crimes. These would have expired by 2025. So there would be more of a desperate need to run just to stay out of jail.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
The September 16 Challenge

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:43 am

Here's a game where everyone can play.

What does everything think about Donald Trump's life on or near September 16, 2019?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:26 pm

Great question.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:51 am

That's a Monday. Either in the White House or coming home from Bedminster, NJ, or maybe from Mar-A-Lago. Unlikely he'll be on the campaign trail, but he does love to campaign, especially if he doesn't have to stay overnight. Labor Day is the 2nd so the flak from putting his foot in it on that holiday should be over, but it's Mexican Independence Day so he might get in another photo shoot with tacos. Maybe a burrito. Anyway, check if he's gone to Taco Belle.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Re: The September 16 Challenge

Post by Veronica » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:45 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:43 am
Here's a game where everyone can play.

What does everything think about Donald Trump's life on or near September 16, 2019?
Looking at the transits going on in his natal chart inclined me to think of a sex scandle coming to light.

staragewiz
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by staragewiz » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:59 am

Solar Arc Directions look interesting, for Trump's Election victory.
never used them as I usually get plenty info from other Solunar charts.
I'll have to look into them......someday.
One thing that stood out for me was his SSR 2016 Solar Moon 23Vi16
tr. Natal Jupiter 23Vi27.Even though not angular it is a partile aspect.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:13 pm

starage wrote:
Solar Arc Directions look interesting, for Trump's Election victory.
never used them as I usually get plenty info from other Solunar charts.
I'll have to look into them......someday.
Starage, I highly recommend Noel Tyl's book, Solar Arc's. IMO, he gives an excellent historical account of how Solar Arc's came into being-- evolving into a Gold Standard of foresight, but only in the late 20th Century with Ebertin's (1901-1988) writings on Solar Arcs. I think Ebertin's writings on Solar Arcs did not bridge to the USA until around 1972 with English translations, the time Fagan had passed away and Bradley was waning. I sincerely believe if the early fathers of Sidereal Astrology had enough time to seriously studied Ebertin's work on Solar Arcs, Solar Arcs would have become a mainstay of Sidereal Astrology. Combining Solunars with Solar Arcs, at certain times, offer tremendous foresight. For what you have done for me in the past by sending me your important notes on the Boyd Chart, if you will pm me with your address, I will send you ownership of Tyl's book on Solar Arcs and will be happy to discuss/help you in any manner with looking into Solar Arcs. :)

staragewiz
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by staragewiz » Fri May 24, 2019 2:13 pm

Trump is so damn Lucky with tr. Jupiter hovering back and forth over his Sun/Moon
opposition seeming for months on end. And with his 2016 Solar Moon partile conj. to his
Natal Jupiter. Jupiter the planet of Luck and Good Fortune. Jupiter, please move far away from
Trump's luminaries and let Saturn put that insane monster in prison!! Jeez!

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri May 24, 2019 2:15 pm

We've just entered the month when Trump's Teflon coating cracks. See this month's forecast.
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2877#p21485

Also, staragewiz: Happy birthday!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri May 24, 2019 8:57 pm

Trump left for a four day state visit to Japan shortly before 1PM today. I think he's making another stop because he won't arrive till Saturday afternoon. On his way onto the plane, he announced he's sending 1500 more troops to the Middle East, probably to annoy Iran into a war.
So much for attending Memorial Day ceremonies. He just doesn't do American holidays.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu May 30, 2019 9:47 am

At 6:38:15 AM before getting on AF-1 heading to a campaign rally in Colorado, Trump tweeted:
Russia, Russia, Russia! That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax...And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected. It was a crime that didn’t exist. So now the Dems and their partner, the Fake News Media,.....
then attempted to retract at 6:57:47 AM. I added the coloration.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Thu May 30, 2019 3:15 pm

Thu May 30, 2019 9:47 am
At 6:38:15 AM before getting on AF-1 heading to a campaign rally in Colorado, Trump tweeted:
Russia, Russia, Russia! That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax...And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected. It was a crime that didn’t exist. So now the Dems and their partner, the Fake News Media,.....
then attempted to retract at 6:57:47 AM. I added the coloration.
I love the way you color things:)

So...
With that solar arc asc pluto in Sept ......

All or nothing?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Formal Re-election Launch

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:19 pm

Trump officially kicked off his re-election campaign tonight (June 18, 2019) in Orlando, FL. An astrologer timing the announcement gave 8:53:45 PM EDT, which is nice to have but I don't know the exact spot where he did this to get the precise coordinates.

Regardless, the chart of horrid. Really horrid. Moon and Saturn closely straddle EP, Mercury and Mars are 0°13' apart in Gemini opposite the Moon-Saturn-Pluto (and both partile opposite Pluto). What isn't on Eastpoint is square MC. Its the embodiment of Mercury-Mars-Pluto generalized to include Moon-Saturn. (And Neptune trines-sextiles into the whole mess.)

Simply horrid.

What I don't know is whether this means horrid for his campaign - a real loser! - or that it will be a horrible campaign. I guess we know it will be the latter, and I hope it will also be the former.

Really, break these aspects down, consider their signs, look at the whole. It's frighteningly cruel and severe. If this were a natal chart (especially with that Sagittarius Moon), it would be the chart of a sadistic serial killer.

A curio: Sun at 2°29' Gemini is exactly opposite the Galactic Center, i.e., points directly out of the Milky Way. Another way to look at that: Earth is exactly between Sun and the Galactic Center.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Formal Re-election Launch

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:30 pm

Orlando's Arisolar has Saturn 1° above Asc, Pluto 1° below.

More severely, check Orlando's June 12 Liblunar, the current Week chart. The Mercury-Mars vs. Saturn-Pluto axis is right on the angles. In my current monthly forecast, for this Liblunar I wrote (emphasis added):
Mars and Saturn lines mark the areas where hurt will concentrate. One pair of lines moves due north through Florida, nipping eastern Georgia, passing through the Carolinas, touch western Virginia, West Virginia, and eastern Ohio. Another pair also starts in Florida and arcs closer to the coast, again through the Carolinas and Virginia, plus central Pennsylvania and western New York. Of these areas, the most severe parans cut through Florida.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Venus_Daily » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:48 pm

I read Kenneth Bowser's article on the 2020 election, while he doesn't favor a democratic candidate in an astrological sense, he does make it clear through several different charts that Trump will lose. It's just disheartening, if Joe Biden doesn't pick up the nomination, we're going to get someone who is radically left.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:59 pm

Radically left solely to get through the primary. Then they'll make a sharp turn to the center. Don't get too upset.

Ken posted about the next election? That's exciting. Thanks for mentioning.

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Venus_Daily » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:07 am

Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:59 pm
Radically left solely to get through the primary. Then they'll make a sharp turn to the center. Don't get too upset.

Ken posted about the next election? That's exciting. Thanks for mentioning.
Yes, on Facebook

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Donald Trump - maybe the birth certificate is wrong?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:53 am

the subject line doesn't give my opinion, but an opinion in widening circulation among astrologers. The time we use for Donald Trump (10:54 AM) comes from the birth certificate that he published himself. I've always found the exactly rising Mars totally descriptive, and various performance of the chart persuasive.

However, there is a time of 9:51 AM that was the basis of ublished astrology work decades ago, that is reported to have come directly from Trump's mother, and was allegedly given when Melania consulted a private astrologer. This would normally not out-rank a birth certificate,but would have to be taken seriously and investigated.

Some people have doubt that the birth certificate Trump himself published is false. I don't have information to contradict or corroborate that, but consider it reasonable that Trump would have falsified his birth certificate, especially if he consults astrologers. He is known to have falsified medical records, falsified academic records, and withheld tax records, so... why would it be unthinkable that he publish a false birth record?

Here is an article discussing this in more detail:
https://www.keplercollege.org/index.php ... TPStiDSn_Q

I'm posting it here for everyone's consideration. If true, it means (gulp) we can trust anything in Trump's chart except angles. :)

Notice that while the birth certificate source is rated AA, the "source from mother" is rightly rated A - still very high - except that, with both of these claims existing, Trump's data now officially becomes DD instead of AA, meaning that there are competing, contradictory possibilities.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Donald Trump - maybe the birth certificate is wrong?

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am

Time zone confusion? Having done that myself, it wouldn't be hard to do.

Haven't read the article yet, but off to do that now

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:23 am

Nope. EDT for both.

BTW, he would still have a foreground Mars, just not very foreground. The big new thing in the chart is Pluto closely square MC. (It's an interesting possibility to consider.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:03 pm

I have often felt that certain types of people, with specific adgendas would lie about there birth data.
Knowing that others utilize it to get an upper hand, it would be a huge advantage to have a slight angle to fall back on.

He always felt like an angular pluto to me.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:22 pm

I'm not arguing for the alternate time, but I'm looking at it... and will mention anything remarkable I find.

For the 9:51 AM birthtime, the SLR before his (highly unlikely, unusual) inauguration occurred December 27, 2016, 5:43:20 PM EDT in Washington, DC, has this:

21°50' Sagittarius t Pluto
23°21' Gemini SLR Asc
23°28' Virgo r Jupiter
25°35' Pisces t Uranus
25°43' Virgo t Jupiter

His Demi-SLR January 10 had Asc square Venus (1°14') but also Saturn sq. MC 0°21' and tied closely into his luminaries.

For this birth time, his 2016 SSR not only had Moon conjunct natal Jupiter, it had the partile Moon-Jupiter conjunction on SSR IC! His SLR for election night was less obvious but boils down to the single most angular planet is natal Venus square SLR Asc 1°17'.

The most important thing about his secondary progressions is that they does not have the one aspect on which I most relied to predict his morbid defeat. Trump, for the usually accepted ("birth certificate") had, for Election Day, progressed Moon partile conjunct natal Saturn, both of them sesqui-square transiting Neptune. They alleged time from his mother, for about an hour earlier, has progressed Moon at 28°18' Gemini, in orb of neither natal Saturn nor transiting Neptune. -- For inauguration day, progressed Moon conjoins natal Venus 0°35' and progressed MC squares progressed Venus 0°09'.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:33 pm

Funny how an hour can actually rewrite a biography.
Makes him a totally different type of man with a totally different need then he had let on.
Wonder if Alex Jones told him to do that.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Donald Trump - maybe the birth certificate is wrong?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:52 pm

Another thing of interest about this time, which is getting attention just now: Transiting Uranus is exactly conjunct its Washington local Midheaven (11°17' Aries)!

On Friday, July 26, with transiting Uranus 13' from DC MC, transiting Mars exactly crossed the Ascendant. Its orb was about two days either side of Friday. Can anyone identify are squareley-hit Mars-Uranus impact event for him on or within two days of July 26 (last Friday)?

Something that I don't know if it's pro or con the chart: Melania's Sun is 12° Aries, near his MC natally and within 1° of it in Washington. Is this an argument for or against the chart? I really don't know. But, either way, she exercises control over him if this is his birth time, since she has a Sun-Saturn conjunction in Aries on his MC.

I don't think we need astrology to explain Hillary Clinton's antipathy toward Trump from long ago; but it's interesting that, for this birth time, her Mars, Saturn, and Pluto conjoin his Ascendant (with Mars-Pluto exact for his Washington Ascendant).

Marla Maples has Saturn exactly on Descendant of this chart. (There isn't much else between his chart and her untimed chart.) First wife Ivana had her Venus exactly on Descendant of this chart (which means that marriage-buster Maples put her Saturn on what, if this time is correct, was Trump and Ivana's best aspect, her Venus on his Descendant.)

He was forced to pay Ivana a $10 million divorce settlement on March 22, 1991. On that day, a Venus-Jupiter-Saturn T-square occurred at 10° Aries-Cancer-Capricorn with Jupiter-Saturn precisely on Trump's 9°54' Cancer Eastpoint, if this is his correct birth time.

How did Trump feel about hi father? I really don't know; but Fred died June 25, 1999. While Saturn and Uranus had been playing in the neighborhood of his angles, it's interesting that Venus transited 23° Cancer, conjunct Ascendant for this birth time.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Venus_Daily » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:36 pm

Looked at the chart. It's quite different. It doesn't put directed Saturn nearly close enough to natal Neptune to create a noticeable effect around election time. Directed Saturn isn't conjunct his natal Neptune within a 30-minute orb until March 20, 2021. If this chart is true, we're going to either get an impeachment around that time or a voluntary abdication.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:06 pm

If one trusts Solar Arcs to that extent.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:54 am

I'm finishing my first monthly forecast that considers Trump's possible 9:51 AM birth time. (For a while, every month I will do two independent forecasts for him under "Trump Watch," one for each possible birth time.)

If his 9:51 AM time happens to be correct, he has two very serious overlapping aspects:

t Uranus conj. natal (Washington) MC June 14 to October 11
(and then again next spring)

t Saturn conj. SSR MC July 28 to November 7

These overlap July 28 to October 11.

Looking for other comparably strong contacts within this time, I find his progressed Moon-Sun conjunction is partile beginning September 4 (exact October 2).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Regulus rising

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:40 pm

I always look for the way primary themes of presidents' terms sneak out from their horoscopes. W's Gemini Sun converges with his term being inescapably melded to pictures of Twin Towers. Obama's Cancer-Taurus luminaries matches the only president to have the word "care" near-identified with his administration.

But for MAGA-pumping Donald Trump, I'd overlooked the fact until a few minutes ago that he has Regulus a single minute of arc from his Ascendant and the Sanskrit name of Regulus is the homonymous MAGHA.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Unplanned hospital visit

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:08 am

Trump made an unplanned visit to Walter Read Hospital Sunday 11/16/19, arriving at 2:45 PM according to one source. It's significant because no presidential security and transportation protocols for routine were followed (prior notification of staff, mode of transportation, etc.) and the reason given for the visit (lab tests to get an early start on his annual physical for next year) could have been handled at the White House clinic.

I'll try to get back and do some stuff on this. We already know (see "Trump Watch" for this month) that he's under a horrible Demi-SLR and his stress levels have surely been through the roof.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Unplanned hospital visit

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:21 am

No particular transits. The Demi-SLR, of course, is a big deal. We should check some quotidians for the day as the only thing that is so time-narrow.

SNQ: p Asc op. p Neptune (20'), anxiety, worry, stress reactions.

SQ nothing.

(estimated) Mean PSSR: p MC conj. r Pluto (18'), p Asc op. s Uranus (-40'), t Uranus (+51'). t Pluto -45- PSSR Moon (11'). [I should come back when I have time and do the longer calculations to check this math.]
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Judiciary Committee formally decides charges

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:26 am

This morning (12/13/19) the House Judiciary Committee formally voted and approved two charges of impeachment against President Trump.

There will be many critical moments in this process (we've already had some). This morning's action is probably the second-most important in the whole series. The committee will now forward this recommendation to the entire House, which will debate it then vote on it next week. It will be the conclusion of that full House vote that will mark the moment he is impeached - that's the astrological timing that should prove most interesting.

Ongoing mundane patterns for Washington, transits and progressions to the U.S. chart for the nation, and personal patterns for Trump nonetheless point to this current week as one of high impact. As Jupe said a couple of days ago, this is surely wearing on and cutting into Trump hard.

The committee convened at 10:00 AM this morning and New York Times broke the news of the completed vote at 10:13 AM (Eastern). The vote was probably a few minutes before. For effect on Trump, the point of the news breaking is probably the most significant. Transits at that time were few but interesting:

t Saturn sq. r Jupiter 0°50' sep.
t Sun conj. r Moon 0°56' ap.
t Moon conj. r Mercury 0°57' ap.
event MC op. Trump's MC to the degree

Transits to his SSR included the following. Note that his SSR has a 03' Venus-Pluto sesqui-square and today had a 0°01' Venus-Pluto conjunction. They are connected.

t Pluto conj. s Pluto 0°46' ap.
-- t Venus conj. s Pluto 0°47' ap.
t Pluto sqq. s Venus 0°49' ap.
-- t Venus sqq. s Venus 0°50' ap.
t Uranus sqq. s Jupiter 0°49' sep.
t Saturn conj. s Saturn 0°23' sep.
-- t Saturn op. s Mars 0°05' ap.
t Sun sqq. s Uranus 0°58' sep.

The event chart itself is interesting with a 0°01' Venus-Pluto conjunction partile semi-square Mercury. Jupiter trines Uranus 0°23'. The vote itself probably occurred while Uranus was exactly squaring Ascendant.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Judiciary Committee formally decides charges

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:59 am

This is an interesting case of the Progressed Sidereal Natus (PSN) technique, which I still check occasionally. This (everyone has surely forgotten) is a progression based on the idea that the PSSR is valid and progresses continuously and without interruption from birth through life, so it's about 26% faster than secondary progressions. What follows is from the approximation method and probably has the planet positions about half an hour too-late in calculation - but close enough to spot check.

For today's event:

27°04' Leo p Mercury
27°13' Scorpio r Moon
27°16' Leo p Sun
27°44' Taurus p Uranus

29°20' Virgo p Mars
29°50' Gemini r Saturn
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Judiciary Committee formally decides charges

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:03 am

Tertiaries are interesting for this also:

8°12' Aquarius p Sun
8°49' Leo p Saturn

His current (November 26) Ennead is quite protective, with Venus-Jupiter on EP. However, his current Decillium has:

16°03' Cancer r Pluto
16°18' Libra t Mars
16°20' Libra Asc

His November 20 Kinetic Lunar Return most pointedly has natal and progressed Pluto at Midheaven, squared by transiting Mercury. Also Uranus setting square progressed Saturn on Zenith. His December 3 Demi-KLR is very protective, though, with transiting Jupiter at MC. His upcoming December 17 KLR has transiting Sun at MC as its main feature.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:17 am

I hear Venus-Pluto in Mitch Mcconnel's words about running Senate impeachment trial "in total coordination with the White House counsel's office and the people who are representing the president."

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:32 pm

I just noticed something that I'd entirely missed until now and, to my greater surprise, I haven't seen anyone else in the larger astrological communities mention.

The Saturn-Pluto conjunction, which is exact January 12 at 27°46' Sagittarius, is almost partile conjunct Trump's natl Vertex at 28°55' Sagittarius. (I'm surprised the Tropical astrology community hasn't been making a big deal about this especially since - when you add back the 1°01' of precession since Trump's birth, the conjunction in the Tropical zodiac is only 0°08' wide.)

I doubt this has an immediate effect because it isn't really partile; but, within a few days, both Saturn and Pluto then move within partile orb of the Vertex.

I've never gotten a solid feel on how much I should rely on transits to Vertex. They seem way too unreliable to count on but just interesting enough to ignore completely.

I thought I should at least mention it.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:39 pm

The Senate's vote on removal from office is scheduled for February 5, 2020, 4 PM, in the Capitol Building. Trump's transits at that time are:

t Uranus oct. r Uranus 0°59' ap.
t Saturn op. r Saturn 0°45' sep.
t Mars conj. r Moon 0°30' sep.
t Mercury oct, r Jupiter 0°08' sep.

His Demi-Lunar occurs almost a day earlier.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:08 am

Many of us have fantasies not only of Trump losing in November but of his being handcuffed and led away the moment he is no longer president - since he'll no longer be deemed exempt from criminal prosecution of things he's already been shown to be guilty of.

So, looking at his transits for the moment his administration ends, does this look like the aspects of a man suddenly under siege and possibly under arrest? (Just working out a fantasy at the moment.) The orbs or mind-blowing.

t Pluto op. r Saturn 0°01'
t Neptune sq. r Uranus 0°00'
-- t Saturn sqq. r Uranus 0°00'
t Uranus sqq. r Moon 0°30'
-- t Jupiter ssq. r Moon 0°08'
-- t Mars sqq. r Moon 0°35'

The Jupiter transit is the only positive aspect. Some of the rest are crumpling and the orbs are excruciating.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:33 pm

Jim wrote:
Many of us have fantasies not only of Trump losing in November but of his being handcuffed and led away the moment he is no longer president - since he'll no longer be deemed exempt from criminal prosecution of things he's already been shown to be guilty of.
When either a Socialist (Bernie) or a Gay (Pete) wins the Prez, they want have to handcuff Trump, he will die naturally of a heart attack. :twisted:

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:57 pm

ROFLMAO
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:02 am

If any astrologer out there sees any prominent benefic symbolism for Trump with 2020 Election, I would be highly interested in their sight!

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:13 am

SteveS wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:02 am
If any astrologer out there sees any prominent benefic symbolism for Trump with 2020 Election, I would be highly interested in their sight!
Though I think it is overweighted by other things, you did say any prominent benefic symbolism, so...

On inauguration day, Jupiter-Uranus transits his natal Moon exactly. (However, they are with Mars.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com