Donald Trump

Discussion of horoscopes of possible general interest.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Donald Trump

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:18 am

:)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:28 am

In writing my July 9 to August 4 mundane predictions, I just observed the most remarkable mathematical occurrence:

Check Trump's chart for July 19, 2017, chart t (just to pick a convenient time) 9:00 PM.

27°13' Scorpio - t Saturn
27°13' Scorpio - r Moon

8°22' Cancer - p MC
8°46' Cancer - p Saturn
8°46' Cancer - p Moon

BOTH progressed Moon-Saturn and transiting Saturn to natal Moon are conjunct, exact to the minute of arc, with the progressed version being angular.

Other transits exact at the same time include Pluto square his natal Jupiter, Sun conjunct his natal Venus (soon to be gone), and Sun conjunct his SSR MC and square its Uranus.

Another strange mathematical feature - I've recalculated this three times, thinking I surely made a mistake, and there are no planets involved except Mercury, but... for the same 9 PM hour July 19, notice:

SQ MC 8°30' Leo, Asc 26°19' Libra
SNQ MC 8°38' Leo, Asc 27°40' Libra
Demi-SLR MC 8°54' Leo, Asc 27°37' Libra [sets up 18 hours later, already in force]

If you can find some relevant planets to these angles, please tell me... I can't. But the coincidence is eye-catching.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:54 am

The Trumpter's next Venus Return Aug 23, 2017 below:
Note Moon partile 90 Saturn, with t. Saturn falling on his Natal Full Moon. Sun partile cnj Asc (Regulus), Mars partile cnj EP, t. Mars partile cnj his n. Mars, Venus Return Sun, and natal relocated DC Asc in early Sept. For sure—a most malefic Venus (relationships) Return for politicking in DC. Everywhere we look for our Sidereal Astrology techniques, Trump is clobbered with malefic aspects.
http://imgur.com/a/pFheH

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Tax law

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:51 am

We would expect the moment of signing the new tax bill into law to have been a moment of great victory for Donald Trump. It was the first major legislative success of his administration, a high-publicity moment, and, for that matter, an act that surely added millions of dollars a year to his personal fortune. It occurred December 22, 2017, 10:57 AM, White House, Washington, DC.

How did it all look for him? In at least one way, it was a strikingly dead-on moment, with transiting Pluto only 0°01' from square his natal Jupiter! Uranus crossed the exact minute of his SSR Descendant. And these wasn't even the only near-exact aspect. Let's look at what else is there. (Not all of it is kind.)

TRANSITS
t Pluto sq. r Jupiter +01'
t Neptune oct. r Venus -01'
t Uranus sq. r Saturn -12'
t Mars oct. r Sun -35'

SECONDARY PROGRESSIONS
p Saturn conj. p MC -03'
p Uranus op. r Moon 06'
p Saturn oct. r Uranus 06'
p Mars sex. r Pluto 09'
p Venus conj. r Jupiter 30'
p Sun oct. p Venus 38'
p Moon oct. r Sun 51'
p Venus tr. r Uranus 56'

SNQ
p Asc sq. r Mars +32' [not very impressive]

SNQ (Q1)
p Asc op. r Pluto -45' []better, but not distinctive or great

SIDEREAL SOLAR RETURN
Trump does not have a great SSR this year. The strongest factors are Uranus setting, square his natal Venus (and, a little less, his Saturn) on MC. There are several key transits to his natal planets, which have been his persistent transits of the year. Not impressive for this particular event.

SOLAR QUOTIDIAN
A fascinating discovery I hadn't noticed all year: Trumps natal and SSR quotidians are running in perfect tandem all year. And I mean perfect! Like, nearly to the minute of arc. You only have to check one to know the angles of the other. Here are his MC and Asc for the two different charts for the moment of the signing.

SNQ MC 12°00' Cap
SQ MC 11°48' Cap

SNQ Asc 3°19' Tau
SQ Asc 3°18' Tau

Anyway, like the SNQ, the SQ has Ascendant square his Mars, and nothing else. Not very impressive.

TRANSITS to SSR
t Neptune oct. s Uranus -51'
t Uranus op. s Asc 0°00'
t Mars op. s Venus -12'

DEMI-SSR
Trumps Demi-SSR was just a few days earlier. Did it show? No, I wouldn't call it a great victory chart. His December 15 Demi has Saturn 2°50' from MC as the dominant feature. SSR Moon squares his Mars. This does not describe the event at all, and reinforces my faded interest in the Demi.

SIDEREAL ANLUNAR RETURN
An Anlunar occurred a few hours after the signing, and (based on experience with lunar returns) would already have been in place. It's not a slam-zinger, though. The main feature is Uranus square Ascendant within a few minutes; but that's Uranus square his natal Saturn (22'), and his Saturn his exactly rising. More broadly, his Venus, Saturn, and Neptune are on the angles, with Saturn closest. This does not look like a victory chart.

Since the new Anlunar wasn't fully in, do we do any better with the prior (November 25) Anlunar? Well, it's not outright contradictory, and I guess it could be taken as celebratory. Moon is closely rising and (the important part) is partile square a non-angular Venus. It's not an awesome chart, but it's OK.

SIDEREAL LUNAR RETURN
His SLR is quite poor. The main feature is a triple Moon-Sun-Saturn conjunction on Descendant. This is not a victory chart.

KINETIC LUNAR RETURN
The December 7 KLR is the most success-oriented chart of the set! Moon is at MC square Jupiter - and, even closer, Jupiter is only 10' from square MC!! (It also squares his Pluto partile.) This is the victory chart for the set.

The Demi-KLR, one day before the signing, is almost as good, since Jupiter is less than 3° below Descendant. However, transiting Mars is exactly on WP, and progressed Saturn is only a few minutes from IC. It shows more attack (which isn't inaccurate, of course), but still has the success marks.

In summary, highly distinctive and precise transits to the natal and transits to the SSR marked the event with appropriate, ground-breaking 00' and 01' orbs. (I'm not sure what Neptune to his Venus 01' is, though.) The quotidians, as usual, were worthless, despite the singular importance of the day for him. The SSR was beside the point - not necessarily covering this specific event - and the Demi-Solar was exceptionally poor (no surprise). Both the SLR and the Anlunar were quite poor, giving the opposite meaning. But the Kinetic Lunar set proved quite valuable.

I find myself actually wondering... whose victory was this? There are some critical timing things for Trump, but (is this my own conspiracy fantasies?) the whole has the impression of him knowing this wasn't his victory - that his strings were being pulled - that he was just the front man. (That even makes the Neptune transit to Venus make a lot of sense.) It's not just poor charts, it's like there's a different story going on here than the one we're being told. And, of course, the bill was signed with a Mercury-Neptune square right on the angles.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Tax law

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:18 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:51 am
We would expect the moment of signing the new tax bill into law to have been a moment of great victory for Donald Trump.
We would?
It was the first major legislative success of his administration, a high-publicity moment, and, for that matter, an act that surely added millions of dollars a year to his personal fortune. It occurred December 22, 2017, 10:57 AM, White House, Washington, DC.
Trump was planning a big fancy ceremony for this in January 6. It wasn't till he watched somebody on the Fox morning news show asking if he was going to fulfill the promise he made repeatedly to give this tax bill to The People as a Christmas present and sign it before Christmas. He decided he had to do that, despite the fact that if he signed it when he did, the cuts to medicare would kick in immediately instead of a year from now so they can be used to counter the middle class tax "cuts" and give the 2018 elections to the Democrats. The bill was written with dates relative to when it was signed, in an attempt to hide the Republican attempts to hide the cuts till after the 2018 elections. Trump blew all that careful planning.

I think the aspects show the reality of what actually happened very clearly.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Tax law

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:27 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:18 pm
Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:51 am
We would expect the moment of signing the new tax bill into law to have been a moment of great victory for Donald Trump.
We would?
I would. It's really the only thing (besides the Supreme Court appointment) that he's succeeded at since he entered office. I also think it's his most important personal goal - that, getting the tax cut for himself and other ultra-rich, it doesn't much matter to him what else he does in office. The minute of getting to sign this into law would seem, to me, to be a point of personal victory and celebration beyond anything that has happened since he took office.
I think the aspects show the reality of what actually happened very clearly.
That would be a very good result for astrology, if not for any people.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:48 pm

His goal of getting this tax cut for himself and the people he wants to impress (note I didn't say his friends...) was important, sure. But he wants to be highly thought of more, and he hates being called out as a liar. He po'd most of the Republican leadership by not postponing the signing till after the new year as planned, and made it far more likely he'll dealing with a Democratic leadership in 2019. That is, if he makes it to 2019. A lot of Republicans are furious because these cuts not going through before 2019 was part of the deal they made with some of the R senators.

He acted impulsively because somebody taunted him about his having made a bad promise on impulse and shot the Republican leadership in the toes.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
January 26, 2018

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:09 am

Building on a highly specific prediction I made almost a year ago:

Donald Trump presently has progressed Midheaven conjunct progressed Saturn. If his birth time is quite exact (and it seems to be exceptionally close - better than to the minute of arc), that aspect is exact January 8. In any case, it's in close orb.

On January 24, 2018, progressed Moon conjoins natal Pluto. (It is in orb about a month before and after, and concentrates near that date.)

On January 26, transiting Uranus squares natal Saturn. It has been around for months, and it peaks on or near that day.

Trump's Sidereal Lunar Return for January 13 has Transiting Mercury and Saturn closely conjunct each other and IC. They, and especially Mercury, square natal Neptune on Ascendant. This describes the month (and especially the two weeks) following. Its a bad month for the president, with plenty of bad news made worse by the magnifying, distrusting, fantasy-fuelled natal Neptune.

One of the worst days of Donald Trump's life, and the darkest day for him in the current lunar month, is January 26, 2018. On that day, his SNQ angles for Washington show transiting Neptune on Midheaven and transiting Saturn on Descendant. The basic meaning of this is depression and black emotions. A common characteristic manifestation of Saturn-Neptune is removal or resignation from a position of eminence.

Because this year, by a mathematical quirk, Trump's Solar Return and natal quotidians are in exact lock-step, this means that his SQ angles also place transiting Neptune on Midheaven and transiting Saturn on Descendant the same day, and transiting Mars squares his progressed Solar Return Moon and his natal Ascendant.

I predict that either Donald Trump will leave office on (or immediately adjacent to) January 26, 2018, or will have the nails driven so far into his coffin lid that they perforate his lapels.

HISTORIC NOTE: As recorded above in this thread, I first predicted on February 16, 2017 that Trump would be impeached in late January, and that January 21 would be the most critical date. I modify that now only to say that "impeachment" is too narrow - there are other ways for removal to occur - and that January 26 is the crisis date for him.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:46 am

Interesting Jim, TIME will soon tell.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:28 am

SteveS wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:46 am
Interesting Jim, TIME will soon tell.
Exactly. One is usually wrong on such things, there being another factor (e.g., mundane factors don't peak as strongly as I'd like for that day; we don't have a recorded birth time for Pence). Or the event may be similar but not yet decisive, as in Mueller announcing he has charges, etc. In any case, it will not be an ordinary day for Trump.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:46 am

Jim wrote:
In any case, it will not be an ordinary day for Trump.
I clearly understand Jim. Its going to be interesting regardless of specifics.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:17 am

Today is the 26th. All the main forces are cascading together in a peak approximately today.

At first, I thought: Damn, the fine tuning of the date was based in part on quotidians for Washington, and he's not in Washington. Did he dodge bullets? Then I recalculated his quotidians for Davos, Switzerland and found, lo, he has the Saturn and Neptune angular there, too. So, if the quotidians have the daily timing virtue we like to think they do, then there is no dodging.

It's possible that "The Big Event" was the news that broke late yesterday that Trump had, indeed, given the order to fire Mueller last June (lol, just after his birthday - rereading the forecast from late June is fun), but got talked down from it. I didn't think this was particularly big news, or even reallt news - I either knew, or thought I knew, this to be true last summer. But, its possible (considering the astrological patterns) that its publicity will prove to be a critical point for Trump somehow.

As Steve says... wait and see.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Lance
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Lance » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:06 am

I'm still hoping for some kind of big... um.. single, confirming event.

But my hunch is that it has to do with Mueller's focus being turned on him in the last couple of days in preparation for Trump's testimony. I think that's the real beginning of his end.

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:07 pm

"Obstruction of Justice" as a google search term peaked on 1/26. About 10x the baseline.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explor ... %20justice

As of 1/26 is when "Obstruction of Justice" became mainstream [in the media stories about the Russia investigation]

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:25 pm

Fascinating, and thanks.

It does seem that there was a peak that day from Mueller news the night before. I also am sure there's stuff we don't know about. I hope we don't have to wait long to find out :)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:39 pm

Maybe something to do with the Russian spy head of SVR sidestepping his travel sanctions last week to have an undisclosed meeting with CIA chief Pompeo, right before Pompeo said that Russia plans to meddle in the 2018 elections, and before the white house opted not to enforce the Russian sanctions that were due today?

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:01 am

I wrote regarding the very malefic symbolism Jim pointed out for late Jan with Trump:
It’s going to be interesting regardless of specifics.
Allowing hindsight as 20-20 vision, it appears to me this malefic time period pointed out by Jim timed when Trump realized with the Nunes Memo (Memo-Mania), he had upper echelons of his now DOJ/FBI Departments who were seemly trying to damage or “remove” him from office, and /or prevent him from becoming Prez. Normally, Trump and his very abrasive character would immediately fire this DOJ/FBI upper echelon, but because of certain political circumstances Trump has to exercise a-lot of ‘self-control.’ More and more, in the political arena, I am seeing where Moon-Saturn symbolism is manifesting positively with Ebertin words as:
Principle: Self-control
I still do not believe Trump is clear of serious threat for being removed as Prez, for whatever reason. I have posted a couple of times I see Trump’s most serious timing “removal” threat occurring with his upcoming 2018 SSR (link below).

We see a rising Saturn in his 2018 SSR partile 90 his Natal Neptune. This most potent outer planet combo is “locked” into effects for his entire 2018 solar year, and our colleague Donald Bradley taught us Saturn-Neptune combos with return charts are par-excellent symbolism as a “throne toppling effect/removals.” Beginning Dec 2018, we see t. Saturn partile cnj his SSR Asc partile 180 his SSR Moon. Again, we see very strong Moon-Saturn symbolism with Trump. Weather or not this again manifest as a positive “self-control” principle, only TIME knows for sure. I do know this for sure: If the Mid-terms elect the Dems in control of the house, you can bet your bottom $, Trump at the very least will be brought-up on some kind of impeachment charges, hence, the “removal” affect. And DC’s political beat will continue to bang the drums, going on and on, and on…. with both Party’s media outlets supplying plenty of fuel/fire (half-truths) for the public constituents of both Party’s to consume, without these ‘ media fires’ there is no perpetuated smoke for the public. Hell, the only real entertaining thing in TV land these days is political news, and both Party’s media outlets do a superb job of producing 24-7 political news with new narratives daily, its the best drama show on TV. :)

https://imgur.com/a/Gj8Jk

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Trump's 2018 SSR

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:59 pm

Trump's 2018 SSR will occur June 14, 2018, 9:41:11 PM EDT. Though he may not be at his current legal residence when this occurs, he will (unless things significantly change) be back there soon after. Here is the breakdown for the White House (38N53'50'', 77W02'13').

The main feature is the exactly angular Moon, and the Mercury Saturn-Uranus mundane T-square (angular, exact within minutes, and Moon reinforced). The rest of details.

SSR PLANETS FOREGROUND
Moon on Dsc (+1°08')
Uranus on IC (+3°11')
Mercury on Dsc (+3°17')
Saturn on Asc (+3°49')
-- Mercury-Uranus sq. (0°05' in mundo)
-- Mercury-Saturn op. (0°32' in mundo)
-- Saturn-Uranus sq. (0°37' in mundo)
-- Moon-Uranus (2°04' in mundo)
-- Moon-Mercury conj. (2°09' in mundo)
-- Moon-Saturn op. (2°41' in mundo)
t Pluto on Asc (7°10')
t Venus on WP (2°30')

-- Venus-Uranus sq. (0°05')

IMMEDIATE BACKGROUND: None.

NATAL PLANETS FOREGROUND
r Mercury on Dsc (-1°10')

TRANSITS TO NATAL PLANETS
t Saturn sq. r Neptune (0°05')
s Moon conj. r Mercury (1°38')
s Uranus sq. r Mercury (4°21' in mundo)
s Mercury conj. r Mercury (4°27' in mundo)
s Saturn op. r Mercury (4°59' in mundo)

OTHER STRAY SSR PARTILE ASPECTS
Sun-Mars oct. (0°34')
Venus-Neptune sqq. (0°08')
Uranus-Neptune ssq. (0°03')
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:31 pm

And t. Saturn partile cnj SSR ASC and 180 SSR Moon close after the Midterms. Could this be telling us the Dems have good % to gain majority of Congress?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:38 pm

I'm torn on that. Several non-stop markers say Dems have a good chance. But last I looked, I think Ryan looked happy on Election Day I need to see that again.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:42 pm

So far, most of the negative astro aspects seem to be bouncing off Trump. Let's see if he escapes that t. Saturn to his SSR Asc & SSR Moon late in 2018.

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:22 pm

Is a politician's happiness on election day necessarily a sign of a win? Isn't that what threw people off about Trump's chart? that he seemed pretty unhappy on election day?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:19 pm

Avshalom Binyamin wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:22 pm
Is a politician's happiness on election day necessarily a sign of a win? Isn't that what threw people off about Trump's chart? that he seemed pretty unhappy on election day?
Correct. Part of the basis of predicting Trump would lose in '16 were Moon-Saturn-Neptune aspects showing a morbid, deeply loss-laden state of mind.

In 2016 in particular, and (I'm beginning to think) in these elections in general, the personal charts of the candidates have usually been poor measures. Even though I missed calling the election, if you read my mundane forecasts for October, November, and December, the event from the perspective of the nation was dead on week by week - in hindsight, if I'd read (and knew how to understand) my own predictions, it's all there, down to the Russian cyber interventions and the turning points in the contest. I knew that (1) this would be a radical, historic result, and (2) liberal activism and the liberal agenda would soar in 2017 like they hadn't in years. I erred in thinking (1) Hillary's election would be the biggest historic breakthrough possible and (2) it takes a liberal president to lead a powerful era of liberal voices. Uh-uh. 180° off. Nothing could have unleashed liberal voices like Trump's election.

However, I think Steve's point is that Trump has his feet cut out from under him of Democrats take the House, and even more so if Dems take the House and Senate. He is then at serious risk. And my point was that, watching Ryan's chart in recent elections, he tends to reflect how his party does.

Now that I'm home, I might as well review Ryan's chart and see if my memory is right:. Checking transits for an hour after the West Coast voting closes:

Ryan''s been in a fight all year. His Mars is 9° Pisces, and Saturn is back to 10° Sagittarius, essentially its Capsolar position. OTOH Jupiter is less than 2° from crossing his Ascendant, which is probably what I saw before, but not quite close enough - unless it's a delayed reaction, like getting elected Speaker again soon after. Mars is 135 his Uranus - so he gets a hard surprise. That's about it - I guess it's mixed, but looks good in the aftermath.

It's worse for his Washington angles, though: Transiting Neptune is half a degree from square his DC Ascendant. That does make me think that he isn't necessarily celebrating how his party did in the election, since that event is quite DC-centric.

Pence is in an interesting spot. Saturn is back to his natal Saturn place - at election time, he's in the last past of his Saturn Return (first pass was a few days ago). Compare this to W's Saturn-Saturn the very day of his re-election. It's a destiny moment, and one that bears substantial weight. If my rectification of Pence's chart is correct (or even approximately right), this is also on his MC. Besides that, Mars squares his Jupiter - no idea at all what that means forthe election. Sun squares his Uranus, so, like Ryan, he gets a real surprise (though, with Pence, there's no sense it's a shock - it's neutral). I have no idea from this what his job will be or, if still President of the Senate, what kind of Senate he will preside over.

Nancy Pelosi has Pluto square natal Jupiter to the minute of arc. The least I can say is that this election is a make-or-break for her continued career. This is either professionally exalting her or ending her - one cannot tell from this transit alone. (And remember that a Dem majority in the House and the exit of Trump and Pence, would mean a President Pelosi.) Saturn is a couple of degrees short of square her Sun, meaning that aspect is coming a while later. Without a birth time, it's hard to tell much more.

Finally, Trump STILL (or, I should say, AGAIN) has Pluto square his Jupiter, 38' past. Same interpretation as above. But, overall, he's having a good day (or will soon after), since Jupiter is just short of partile square his Ascendant, though Mars squares his MC.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:42 pm

Jim, using your Solar Return teachings as:
The basis of the most powerful forecasting system presently known to astrological technology.
Trump's 2016 SSR clearly forecasted a high % win for Prez. There was nothing close to the angles of his 2016; therefore, according to your own teachings, we have to use his SSR Moon and their aspects to solar and natal planets. His 2016 SSR Moon was partile cnj his Natal Jupiter. Bradley taught us Moon-Jupiter symbolism is the par-excellent combo for candidates winning elections, unfortunately for many Americans.

staragewiz
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by staragewiz » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:49 am

Besides having Mars/Leo conj. Asc - Aggressive "take no prisoners" approach off the charts competitive outlook on life. Sun opp. Moon is indicative of a narcissistic egotistical character, Trump's close Venus conj. Saturn (all work and no play aspect) symbolizes his lack of human warmth and harmonious social interaction especially when combined with the above aspects makes for a mean spirited if not cruel individual which is magnified by his Moon in Scorpio; a Mars constellation known for their sarcastic innuendos and prankish behavior. If there was ever a chart that validated the Sidereal Zodiac.. this is it!

Mike

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:20 am

You're quite right, Mike. In fact, to show how "boilerplate" it is, here is the current output from a project I'm working on to automatically generated natal chart interpretation element. It's not done yet - in fact, what follows doesn't have anything for the rising Mars - but it might be of interest.

Donald Trump - Male Chart
Jun 14 1946, 10:54 am, EDT +4:00
Jamaica New York, 40°N41'29'', 073°W48'22''
Geocentric Fagan-Allen Zodiac
Campanus Houses

MOON

MOON IN SCORPIO
Socially active party-people: good-natured, friendly, humor. Willing to be outlandish. Factually forthright; emotionally cautious (withholding); senses others’ motives. Sexual volcanoes: built pressure needs explosive release. Sexually pragmatic. Frequent relationship drama; combative. Easy to anger (it passes). Bold, adventurous, restless, "try anything." Gossip (sometimes vindictive). Beliefs likely unorthodox.

MOON IN THE 4TH HOUSE
Needs emotional security. Emotionally attached to home, parents (mother), and heritage. Family-spirit, domestic. Nurtures, but needs nurturing. Powerful emotions mobilized protectively. Strongly sensitive to psychic tone of the environment and its occupants.

MOON ASPECTS
OPPOSITION THE SUN Orb 1°43' Applying
Energetic, dynamic, terrific drive, forceful. A mental-emotional attitude biased toward success. “At home” with power. Intense desire in whatever they undertake. High vitality (unless the luminaries are afflicted). Sexual desires also particularly strong, passionate, though often narcissistic. Possible vanity, self-exaltation, and obstinacy.

OPPOSITION URANUS Orb 3°19' Separating
A specie of genius (intellectually rebellious, roving, curious, investigative) is bursting to express itself – not wholly comfortable accepting outside guidance, often wondering why others don’t recognize its nature. Inquisitive, original, futuristic, seeking novelty & needing variety (“will try anything twice”). Free-spirited: psychologically lives outside of convention; but subject to tensions and stiffness from emotional stress.

SUN

THE SUN IN TAURUS
Charming, good-hearted, tolerant, forthright. Loves peace, beauty, nature, comfort, simplicity. Devoted friend, keenly understands people. Willingly vulnerable, open; feels things powerfully. Erotic (sexually, sensually, philosophically). Deeply loving parents. Prolific in all areas of creativity.

SUN IN THE 10TH HOUSE
Awareness of authority within self and others (paternal bias). Achievement-oriented, responsible, managerial. Proud. Probable success in career.

VENUS

ASPECTS OF VENUS
CONJUNCTION SATURN Orb 1°55' Separating

Work, duty, devotion give especial pleasure. Also, various restrictions (even hardships) in love. Work (with an eye to service) is inherently gratifying; ordinary pleasures may be delayed or sacrificed for responsibilities. Many seem comfortable alone (unpartnered), though there is rarely any sexual restraint (often quite the opposite). Childhood hardship or deprivation often exists (physical or emotional) that shapes adult patterns; many move far from their birthplace to restart their lives. Sober, responsible. Willing to pragmatically sacrifice (even sell-out) whatever they need to, for something more important to them.

MARS

MARS IN LEO
No interpretation has yet been prepared for this.

ASPECTS OF MARS
CONJUNCTION THE ASCENDANT Orb 3°12' Separating

No interpretation has been written for this.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

FlorencedeZ.
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by FlorencedeZ. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:36 am

staragewiz wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:49 am
If there was ever a chart that validated the Sidereal Zodiac.. this is it!
Very true Mike.
Plus his Uranian temperament (Sun and Moon tied with Uranus) shows his recklessness IMO and his Sun trine Mars the bully. :shock:
Flo

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:29 pm

So true starage, Trump's very nasty 2018 SSR will reap what he has been sowing, IMO.

Lance
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Lance » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:04 am

Regarding the January 26 prediction, I do think it significant that obstruction of justice trended really high that day in the Internet searches.

But another thing that’s interesting was that it was in January that the Stormy Daniels Stuff came in to play. But it was around January 12, so I don’t know how much weight to give it.

DDonovanKinsolving
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by DDonovanKinsolving » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:39 am

Donald Bradley would occasionally venture into how astrological archetypes worked their way into language, so in this general category I noticed an odd coincidence. Trump's Mars and Ascendant are near Regulus, which are all in the Vedic asterism Magha. Trump's signature slogan "Make America Great Again" is abbreviated MAGA. Interesting, but is it random, or is there indeed some deep connection through astrology here (as I doubt any astrologer had a hand in it)?

I do not see any astrological connection to the proposed new slogan KAG, "Keep America Great" (and it sounds too dissonant).

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:45 pm

It appears January 26th was around the time Mueller's group subpoenaed papers and files from Trump's private business. Perhaps the exact date the subpoenas were served? Don't know. But that would have given Trump a very very bad day.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:09 pm

As, I have stated before, when it comes to actual known events/manifestations in politics--so much is hidden from us-- the public. Makes it somewhat confusing for us astrologers when we don't see malefic manifestations occur with blatant malefic charts.

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:12 pm

Also... I wonder...

Considering that the election day was a very bad day for Trump (based on both accounts and his chart)...

And if he is a Russian asset, blackmailed through kompromat, he doesn't have the dignified out of resigning or confessing or really doing anything but fighting a doomed fight against Mueller, and hope for a last-minute rescue of some kind.

Maybe we should be looking for a day of relief in his chart? A day when all the fighting comes to a close.

After all, isn't there a saying that suspects who are wrongfully arrested don't sleep well, while the guilty ones sleep like a baby?

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:25 pm

I hear you Avshalom. I have been saying with more than one post, Trump will come under his greatest threat of being 'topple' from his throne beginning with his June 14 2018 SSR, which has the par-excellent angular aspect of SSR Saturn (rising) partile 90 his Natal Neptune, Bradley's par-excellent combo for being toppled from a throne.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
SLR 6/26/18

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:53 pm

Take a look at Donald Trump's June 26 SLR. Seeing the chart is better than my describing it... but here is the breakdown.

t Pluto on EP (0°19') [sq. Uranus 2°15' in mundo]
t Saturn on Asc (-2°42')
t Sun on Dsc (-2°57')
-- Sun-Saturn op. (0°14' in mundo)

t Saturn sq. r Neptune 0°57'
t Sun sq. r Neptune 0°30'

r Jupiter on MC (-6°42') - sq. t Pluto 1°56'
r Sun on Dsc (+6°56')
r Mercury on Dsc (-8°06')
r Moon on Asc (+8°33')

Middleground: t Mercury conj. r Venus 0°12'

He manifests, from the mundane arrangement, a Moon-Sun-Jupiter T-square with Jupiter culminating, but it is squared by Pluto's transit. The main body of the SLR, with Pluto plus Sun opposite Saturn (partile) - square his natal Neptune! - is startling.

This is the first SLR after his new SSR. The SSR is tough, though admittedly nowhere near this tough.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:08 am

6/26/SLR, should produce a significant Sun-Saturn incident if not hidden from public, possibly a burdensome separating situation.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:48 am

SteveS wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:08 am
6/26/SLR, should produce a significant Sun-Saturn incident if not hidden from public, possibly a burdensome separating situation.
If it were an ingress chart iunstead of a personal lunar, "death of the president" would be a likely interpretation (or some milder version of the same idea).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:54 am

Could be his health Jim.

staragewiz
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Trump-Mueller Bi-Wheel

Post by staragewiz » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:14 pm

Robert Mueller Born 8/7/1943 in NYC Time Unknown
Nonetheless this Trump-Mueller Bi-Wheel reveals the war between
these two adversaries. Mueller's Mars on Trumps Wash. DC locality MC
paran-sq Trump's Natal Mars/ASC. While Mueller's Saturn close aspect
on Trump's Sun opp. Moon. Ouch!
Trump-Mueller Bi-Wheel.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:49 pm

I hadn't seen all this. Very cool.

To spell it out a little differently, including the mundane placements, we can place Mueller's chart in Trump's mundoscope (deleting precession first). Using noon for Mueller, we get:

Trump's Mars is 0°34' past Asc at White House
Mueller's Mars is 0°25' past Trump's WH MC

That's an 0°11' mundane square!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Lance
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Lance » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:58 pm

Comey’s birth time is unknown, so I used Noon.

Look at that solar opposition..

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:18 pm

Sun opposite Sun indeed!

But only one of them has Sun on the other's Moon. Comey is the natural "top" in that relationship.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:58 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:18 pm
But only one of them has Sun on the other's Moon. Comey is the natural "top" in that relationship.
Explains Trump's enmity toward Comey right from the beginning. Also Comey towered over Trump, who prefers men who are shorter than he is.

Lance
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Lance » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:18 am

Paraphrased from the synastry section: “Mars may hinder Uranus’ dreams and goals.”

Man this is just too perfect.

Lance
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Lance » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:22 am

One Sun (Trump) transgresses the other (Comey) and earns a Saturn (Mueller) conjunct his Sun.

How perfectly karmic.... How astro-mythopoetic.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun May 20, 2018 1:46 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and call it: The Trump-Kim meeting will happen as scheduled.

It's supposed to be June 12.

June 12 is the exact day that progressed Capsolar Sun enters 1° orb of conjunct Capsolar Venus. Before putting this together, I was ready to write that about June 12 we enter a part of the year when peace is a stronger wave.

Then I noticed that Trump will have progressed Venus conjunct natal Jupiter EXACTLY on June 15. It will be the apex of good things for him, and this kind of peace-diplomacy certainly matches the symbolism.

Saturn's square to his Neptune is exact June 13, which isn't as optimistic as the rest.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Sun May 27, 2018 4:23 am

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sun May 27, 2018 8:38 am

Trump called it off because he thought Kim was about to over Bolton and Pence's posturing, so he did it first. With the continued N & S Korean leaders continuing to meet, and reassurances from Trump his VP and Bolton were not speaking for him, it may be back on. It may even happen on the 12th.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: SLR 6/26/18

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon May 28, 2018 4:16 pm

Trump's Sun-Saturn-Neptune SLR June 26, summarized below, occurs during the June 22 Liblunar (which has Sun exactly rising, and distantly foreground Saturn and Neptune). Then, CapQ and CanQ quotidians to nova.

Perhaps as a lead-in, CanQ Ascendant opposes Saturn June 22, the day of the Liblunar. Then the CapQ takes over.

June 24-25 CapQ MC conjoins ingress Saturn, exactly opposite transiting Sun. CapQ MC and transiting Sun touch Capsolar Moon the next day, continuing the effect and shining a spotlight even more brightly. On 6/28, CapQ MC conjoins transiting Saturn's conjunction with ingress Mercury (all opposed by transiting Sun) emphasizing all Mercury-Saturn (and generally adverse Mercury) themes.

In the context of Trump's new SLR, and secondarily of the Liblunar, this week's CapQ crossings are really big deals!
Jim Eshelman wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:53 pm
Take a look at Donald Trump's June 26 SLR. Seeing the chart is better than my describing it... but here is the breakdown.

t Pluto on EP (0°19') [sq. Uranus 2°15' in mundo]
t Saturn on Asc (-2°42')
t Sun on Dsc (-2°57')
-- Sun-Saturn op. (0°14' in mundo)

t Saturn sq. r Neptune 0°57'
t Sun sq. r Neptune 0°30'
Etc.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon May 28, 2018 5:58 pm

Definitely, very high % something is headed Trump's way which will bring him down in some form/fashion with his June 26 SLR along with your other SMA observations.