Donald Trump

Discussion of horoscopes of possible general interest.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Donald Trump

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon May 28, 2018 6:22 pm

Just as an example of a time - a point in that period when the most key factors have positions that average or center around the CapQ angles - for June 27, 2018, 8:30 PM, at the White House coordinates. (It's the time when Saturn rises in DC also. and happens to bring the Moon back around to its Capsolar place, right in the mix.)
Trump Dump.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue May 29, 2018 6:08 am

Looks very ominous to my eyes Jim, and when we look at Trump's June 26 SLR, more so, as you have already pointed out.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:38 pm

The summit is currently scheduled for June 12, 2018, 9 AM, Singapore.
https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAydBXh?m=en-us&r ... InAppShare
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:13 pm

Trump came right out and said he could have shot Comey instead of fired him, and couldn't be prosecuted for it, because it wouldn't be illegal, and even if Teh Deep State somehow got him indicted or even convicted, he could just pardon himself.

He hasn't yet caught on we fought two wars about nope, we don't want and don't have a king.

I'm pretty sure he knows there's enough evidence to hang him, so all he's got left is claiming the Constitution doesn't say what it says.

Day 24 Melania is missing.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:50 am

It happened :)
Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 1:46 pm
I'm gonna go ahead and call it: The Trump-Kim meeting will happen as scheduled.

It's supposed to be June 12.

June 12 is the exact day that progressed Capsolar Sun enters 1° orb of conjunct Capsolar Venus. Before putting this together, I was ready to write that about June 12 we enter a part of the year when peace is a stronger wave.

Then I noticed that Trump will have progressed Venus conjunct natal Jupiter EXACTLY on June 15. It will be the apex of good things for him, and this kind of peace-diplomacy certainly matches the symbolism.

Saturn's square to his Neptune is exact June 13, which isn't as optimistic as the rest.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:45 am

Apparently Michael Cohen has been telling friends over the weekend he expects to be arrested any day now and ABC News has announced he's going to flip on Trump, but that feels like speculation to me.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:50 am

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:45 am
Apparently Michael Cohen has been telling friends over the weekend he expects to be arrested any day now and ABC News has announced he's going to flip on Trump, but that feels like speculation to me.
Yeah, I'm not so sure he's going to. It would be lovely, but I'm not sold yet. (I've met him. My perception of his characvter in person resembles the feel from public reporting.)

But we do have that late June mundane and personal astrological structure that is consistent with Trump's head getting smacked with a 2"x4", so...
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:54 am

Cohen and some of his really expensive lawyers have either fired each other or agreed to separate. The Trump family is either paying for them or not, but the number of lawyers needed to go through the stuff he claims is privileged client records is costing half the earth, and it looks like they're finding some who bill less per hour to handle it.
I think the idea he was about to cooperate came from his letting some of the lawyers go. He's still going to be broke when this is over, no matter what happens, and Trump is notorious for saying, oh, don't worry about it, I'll pay for it, and then not paying.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:14 am

Yes, I think you've assessed it all correctly.

This actually makes enormous legal sense. It's common these days to have armies of lower-rate to do document reviews (which can be heavily automated to keep costs low, though I don't know if the FBI is making that possible in this case - not sure whether the Special Master has had to actually review these hundreds of thousands of documents, or had support staff, or had it digitized). These lower cost attorneys are often people who specialize in exactly this kind of review work.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:18 am

Or, on where the idea came that he was going to sing like a canary instead of become a jail bird:

General legal opinion is that Cohen only has two options, since the FBI has him dead to rights. He either sings (cooperates) or takes the fall himself (goes to jail for a long time). Changing attorneys usually means a change of legal strategy. If there are only two strategies and you are changing from Plan A, you probably are going to Plan B. Ergo, he's getting singing lessons.

It's not that cut and dried, but it's understandable why the media, eager to have the story before the story breaks, is floating the possibility.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Lance
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Lance » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:25 am

This morning, Joe Scarborough described Michael Cohen's new lawyer as someone who historically makes deals with the Southern District of New York instead of fighting against them.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:09 am

Michael Cohen said over the weekend that his priorities are now making his wife, daughter, and country his priorities, even if that places him at odds with President Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/02/us/m ... trump.html
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:03 am

Here comes Trump's SSR Saturn partile 90 his Natal Neptune.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
January 20, 2021

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:59 pm

I kinda can't believe I haven't looked at this before: On the next presidential inauguration date, Donald Trump has three super-major outer planet transits exact to the minute of arc!

t Pluto op. r Saturn 0°01'
t Neptune sq. r Uranus 0°00'
t Saturn sqq. r Uranus 0°00'

Additionally, he has:
t Uranus sqq. r Moon 0°30'
-- t Jupiter ssq. r Moon 0°07'
-- t Mars sqq. r Moon 0°36'

What in the billy-blue bewhatzzit do you make out of that?

Regardless of the exact meaning, it seems too much of a precise, inescapable destiny moment to think he's out of the picture by that time (though I suppose it's not inconsistent with, say, someone who just became able to be prosecuted getting ready for jail).

Of the three that are exact exact exact, here are standard interpretations:

Pluto-Saturn: Breaking down old structures and outmoded patterns. Security may seem threatened as stable resources are challenged. Chance to restructure the basis of life more dynamically. Work-oriented, obstinate; benefits from play and social sharing.

Neptune-Uranus: Altered views of reality stimulate important inner changes. A dream or temptation inspires you to major changes, maybe to overhaul your whole life. Exotic ideas, ingenuity, new perspectives.

Saturn-Uranus: Restrictions vs. freedom needs. Voluntarily accepting new limits or (more likely) rebelling against them. Tension. Perhaps intolerant, touchy, uncooperative, obstinate. Seek liberty through self-discipline and one-pointed intention.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:20 pm

That's the day his chances of getting pardoned end.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:25 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:20 pm
That's the day his chances of getting pardoned end.
True! Even if he's gone from office ahead of that time, a Republican administration (Pence or other) surely will have continued until then. So, either way, you're right.

His 2020 SSR is strange. Uranus on the MC square his Pluto and then... really nothing. His SLR for inauguration day is bleh, but the one a mnth earlier, in December, is very interesting with Jupiter and Saturn equally straddling Ascendant in Capricorn, etc.

Notice that on inauguration day Pluto is less than a week from entering Capricorn. I'm writing about that elsewhere this very minute.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:53 pm

I think Trump's new batch of lunars are quite interesting. They're discussed in my new month's forecast here:
https://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=46 ... 641#p17642

In particular, note that we get to watch an early expression of Neptune's transit to his natal Uranus for two weeks (beginning about yesterday).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Q

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:30 am

The yesterday's Manafort convictions and, especially, the guilty plea and incriminating testimony of Michael Cohen, Trump had a bad day yesterday. It all happened around 4 PM August 22, 2018.

In the face of Cohen's testimony, Trump is technically an unindicted co-conspirator to documented felonies. A grand jury hasn't yet named him such (as one did to Nixon), but it's implicit in the current record.

It's possible that Trump committed no campaign crime if the scenario is that he instructed Cohen to make payments (to affect the outcome of the election) which Trump eventually reimbursed, because that can be construed as Trump giving money to his own campaign - which he can do legally and without limit. However, the tricky part for him here is that Cohen committed crimes and, according to Cohen's testimony, Trump instructed him to do so. That makes Trump a party to Cohen's crimes.

I haven't had time to review Trump's chart in a pull-back overview, but only to reread my Trump Watch forecasts. His new SLR is clearly (by timing) at the heart of this, but perhaps not the whole story.

Taking a quick spin through his quotidians for 4 PM yesterday:

SNQ MC was 14°24' Virgo, within 2° (but not within 1° as I'd like) of conjunct progressed Neptune and progressed Mars. The Ma/Ne midpoint is 14°41' Virgo. But remember that progressed Moon is currently setting off some of the best, most protective progressed aspects one could want! His natal Uranus was on SNQ Descendant.

SQ Descendant was 0°21' from transiting Venus, but MC was just over a degree past solar Saturn. Transiting Moon may be feemed as setting it off by exactly crossing SQ MC. Asc is sq. SQ Moon 0°06'. All a bunch of limelight and unclarity.

PSSR (Mean) had nothing of note.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:41 am

They drug him off in a car to Andrews to go someplace just after Manacort's verdict was read yesterday. He wasn't watching when Cohen's came in. He knew something was going on, but not exactly what, at least from his answers to questions shouted at him at Andrews while he was getting on AF1. Usually he goes by helicopter from the White House, running a gauntlet of questions on the lawns. Somebody was protecting him.

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:44 am

Yes, I'd bet that Trump was shielded from this by his handlers, and didn't find out the bad news until sometime between 8:45PM EST (when he tweeted about the rally he was at) and 8:45AM EST (when he tweeted about Cohen).

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:14 am

Since Trump took a beat-down in this Midterm election by his party loosing the House majority, this morning I took another look at his stack of Sidereal Astrology charts, and think I found the one chart which explains the resounding political loss Trump suffered with the Dems retaking control of the House.

Below is Trumps DC current SLR (inside wheel) bi-wheeled with his DC Natal (outside wheel). Note his Natal Saturn on SLR Asc with his Natal Neptune on SLR IC. Some Sidereal Astrologers would class this Natal Saturn & Natal Neptune as a rare Natal Paran appearing on his SLR Asc-IC. This is the one chart which I think explains this political loss for Trump. If anyone else sees any other prominent malefic charts explaining this political loss for Trump, please post.

https://imgur.com/a/fIDrQwX

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:28 am

Donald Bradley wrote from his book Solar and Lunar Returns:
…lunar returns usually “time” the major occurrences foreshadowed in the annual chart.
I think we just witness with Trump losing his House majority a good example of Bradley’s above words about the use of SLR’s. In the previous post there is a link for Trump’s Oct 14th SLR showing Trump’s Natal Saturn-Neptune falling on Trump’s Oct 14 SLR Asc and IC.

We see in Trump’s below linked current SSR (inside wheel), Natal (outside wheel) a very prominent SSR aspect of his Natal Neptune partile 90 his rising SSR Saturn. In fact, this prominent SSR Saturn-Neptune aspect ‘foreshadows’ an ‘outstanding incident’ in his solar year for a Saturn-Neptune incident.

Bradley speaks of angular Saturn-Neptune in return charts as having a ‘throne-toppling’ effect. Loosing his
House majority offered excellent SLR timing for this ‘throne-toppling’ effect.

https://imgur.com/a/uXsA7mW

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:55 am

Here is reproduced my advanced analysis of Trump' October SLR. I'm rather proud of this one. - As an aside, nothing has so changed (transformed) my ability to read SLRs than acquiring the ability to get the natal planet mundoscope positions within the SLR framework. That gives the single biggest impact of the SLR under discussion. It shows aspects that don't exist otherwise (including natal aspect that don't exist otherwise) and gives us the real ability to rank natal planet angularity.

My protocol for analyzing an SLR now is this:
* Look at the SLR itself, just to get a strong first impression of what the chart is saying.
* Identify which natal and SLR planets are foreground or angular, ranking them according to their relative angularity.
* Identify all aspect (conjunction, opposition, square only) between these planets ONLY within 5°. Take both ecliptical and mundane aspects as equal (if a planet pair has both, use the closer orb). Rank these according to closeness.
* Assess the chart from these factors only.
* As a supplemental factor, take all partile aspects (0, 90, 180, including transit-to-transit and transit-to-natal) to add as 'background' information' on what's happening.

Anyway, here was the analysis of Trump' SLR written about 2 months before the election.
Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:56 pm
SIDEREAL LUNAR RETURN (Oct 14)SLR 10-14.jpg
Objectively, President Trump has good aspects as he enters the last half of October, especially Jupiter's transit of his natal IC. For example, this likely shows that his relationship with what politically is called his base is strong. Under this transit, the most private life elements, such as family and the sanctuary of the East Wing, provide his most rewarding pleasure and greatest respite.

However, emotionally he is a mess coming out of last fortnight's Demi-Lunar, and his new SLR reiterates most of the same themes for four more weeks.

Pluto on Descendant continues to square natal Jupiter (0°20'). This cannot be taken as positive for President Trump, given the rest of the chart. Here, it suggests not the odds-defying exaltation of the unlifted, but rather the tearing down of one who has reached a high peak.

Natal Venus, Saturn, and Neptune are closest to the angles. Natal Neptune is a mere 0°54' from IC and natal Saturn less than 2° below Ascendant. (Natal Venus is within 3° of Asc.) Mundanely, his close natal Venus-Saturn conjunction is even closer (0°51'), while Saturn square Neptune is 0°53' on the other side, placing Saturn at the Venus/Neptune midpoint within 0°01'.

This is disillusioning. Ideals fall, bubbles pop, and the enchantment ends. One becomes jaded and cynical from hurtful betrayals. Natal Venus-Saturn-Neptune thus arrayed reflect betrayal (on both sides of a transaction), dour mental states, heart-sickness, and increasing distrust of, well, pretty much everybody. Saturn-Neptune expresses emotional exhaustion, resignation, and defeat (or at least fear of defeat).

As if the chart needed anything further to mark it a downer, angular Sun squares natal Saturn; transiting Saturn (widely angular) squares natal Neptune; and Moon squares Neptune in mundo. The only planet likely to rouse some combative energy to pull him from the inertia of depression is transiting Mars in middleground partile opposition to natal Pluto, which suggests rage and volatile response to emotionally charged issues amidst high stress, driving one to the breaking point.

In the chart of someone less physically protected than the President of the United States, this series of charts would suggest a risk of suicide.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:50 am

Excellent Jim! Would love to see your analysis of Trump's 2020 SSR only looking at his Natal Planets related to his SSR transits, mainly because we don't know where his 2020 SSR sets-up. I see a-lot of negative aspects.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:13 am

Steve, you know i dont do these until the last minute. Can it wait until May 2020? :)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:25 am

Sure, it can wait. Since I like to analyze for political betting, it is best for me to look as early as possible. I will offer my slant later.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:50 am

Regardless where Trump’s 2020 SSR sets-up, there are some striking malefic stuff which is ‘locked into collusion’ for his entire 2020 solar year.

t. Mars 26,33 Aqu, Neptune 25,55 Aqu, square his Full Moon. Transiting Mars 26,33 Aqu partile 90 his Natal Moon 27,13 Scorpio.

t. Pluto partile 180 his Natal Saturn partile his VX/AX axis.

If this is not symbolizing a 2020 loss for another Prez run, this most certainly is symbolizing something very malefic for his 2020 solar year!

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:52 am

Another reason I hadn't looked at his 2020 is that I'm hoping that he's long gone before that. Nonetheless...

A quick look at his June 14, 2020 SSR shows Uranus exactly at MC - he'll continue to be outlandish, surprising people, but also the world surprising him in big ways - and Saturn widely (< 3°) on Westpoint, suggesting that the surprises for him won't be happy ones.

Uranus squares his Pluto. Neutrally, Moon squares his Mercury. Less neutrally, it opposes his Neptune.

Transiting Neptune squares his Sun-Moon-Uranus fully by then, and in the SSR Mars is partile square his natal Moon - that looks painful!

I think it doesn't look good for him.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:00 pm

Thanks Jim.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:10 pm

Just to add a bit of speculation.. Trump's next birthday (2019) will be on a Friday, and in 2020 it will fall on a Saturday. If he's not abroad and nothing big is going on he'll likely be in Bedminster, NJ at his golf club. Not that far from DC.
Since he'll be back and forth with campaigning much of 2020 before November, I think predictions from the DC residence chart are a reasonable compromise, and he'll almost certainly be in DC the day of the election.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:55 pm

Excellent points JSAD. :)

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:24 am

If Trump is elected again as Prez in 2020, I predict a high probability of a ‘heavy burden’ for USA in this time period:

Jan 21, 2021 to Nov 23, 2021

Why?

Transiting Pluto is partile 180 Trump’s Natal Saturn and partile on his Natal Vx/Ax axis from Jan 21, 2021 to Nov 23, 2021, a once in lifetime transit. Donald Bradley says about angular Saturn-Pluto:
…shouldering unwanted burdens…
Although Natal Vx/Ax axis is not an angle, it is a sensitive chart point.

And:

DC’s 2021 Capsolar is the most destructed aspected Capsolar I have witness in the entire history of USA Capsolars, with Capsolar Mars partile cnj Capsolar MC, partile 90 Capsolar Saturn. From April 3rd, 2021 to July 12th, 2021, t. Saturn is partile cnj 2021 Capsolar (master chart of the year) Dsc.

sara8824
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by sara8824 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:40 am

Our look at the horoscope of Donald Trump, a Gemini with Leo rising and Sagittarius moon.
What does GOP candidate Donald Trump’s astrology chart reveal about him? Here’s what the stars have to say. Donald Trump is a Gemini—the clever, fast-talking sign governed by Mercury the messenger. Love him or loathe him, you have to give it to the Donald:

The man has coined some snappy soundbites. With his Uranus, ruler of technology, social media and group activity, in his tenth house of public image, it’s no surprise he’s caused such uproars on Twitter and at his own rallies.

[LINK REMOVED - Admin]

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:55 am

Sara, I approved your post because you're new, and so I could comment on it: You are analyzing this chart in the fictitious Tropical zodiac which has no relevance to this site. Please read the basic essays at the very top of the "Many Things" section of this site so that you know what we're all about.

Donald Trump has Sun in the constellation Taurus opposite Moon in Scorpio. (Your remarks on his strong Uranus are insightful, however.)

I've removed the link you posted, which was about Tropical Capricorn and bore no obvious relationship to what you were discussing in your post.
sara8824 wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:40 am
Our look at the horoscope of Donald Trump, a Gemini with Leo rising and Sagittarius moon.
What does GOP candidate Donald Trump’s astrology chart reveal about him? Here’s what the stars have to say. Donald Trump is a Gemini—the clever, fast-talking sign governed by Mercury the messenger. Love him or loathe him, you have to give it to the Donald:

The man has coined some snappy soundbites. With his Uranus, ruler of technology, social media and group activity, in his tenth house of public image, it’s no surprise he’s caused such uproars on Twitter and at his own rallies.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:21 am

From the beginning of the Mueller investigation, I've suggested his best luck might be in a two-pronged effort, and (gosh and by golly) it looks like he just might be heading down the road.

(1) I suggested that the questions about indicting a seated president can be circumvented by nailing his sons and The Jared for their crimes and then cutting a deal with Trump to resign in order to spare them being in prison the rest of his life. Many observers are now introducing this as a new, likely idea.

(2) I further suggested that Pence surely knew about Flynn's wrong-doing from the transition team, Pence testified to Congress that he didn't, and Flynn was the person best suited to document the lie. This gets rid of Pence BEFORE Trump leaves office. This week we learned that Mueller has all the transition team's emails and is actively investigating, with Flynn's help, considerable communication between the transition team and the Russian government.

(3) I advised the Republicans in the fall to get on the impeachment train ASAP because, otherwise, they'd be stuck with President Pelosi after January 3 and could have had President Ryan instead. -- Of course, for some obscure and unfathomable reason, they didn't listen to me :) and it looks like tings may be going exactly in that direction.

Meanwhile, John Kelly is reportedly leaving his Chief of Staff post in the next few days, which removes the last bastion of stability and discipline from the Trump White House except, perhaps, for John Bolton's barber.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:28 am

Your 'suggestions' Jim could certainly prove-out the fundamental reasons for Trump's very malefic Sidereal Solar Return, with the harsh Moon-Saturn hitting him now in Dec.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Trump & Pelosi

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:55 am

This should be fun! Nancy Pelosi was born March 26, 1940, time unknown. Using noon EST positions:

DT MC 0°23' Tau
NP 2°04' Taurus
DT Mars 2°47' Leo

DT Neptune 11°50' Vir
NP Sun 11°59' Pis

DT Moon 27°13' Sco
DT Sun 28°56' Tau
NP Neptune 29°55' Leo

NP Mercury 23°13' Aqu
DT Uranus 23°54' Tau

DT Jupiter 23°28' Vir
NP Jupiter 24°02' Pis
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Benji
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by Benji » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:45 am

I found it interesting and entertaining, that back in November 2018, Donald Trump endorsed Nancy for the speaker of the house.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... eaker-of-/

My first question was, is he being sarcastic? My second question, was he trying to isolate her from the Democratic party? Lastly, he might respect her?
Either way, it going to be entertaining.

Lance
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Lance » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:46 am

Pretty sure he likes to encourage the people his base hates. That way he can keep them agitated.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:39 am

Lance wrote:
Pretty sure he likes to encourage the people his base hates. That way he can keep them agitated.
Exactly!

Benji
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by Benji » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:04 pm

Steve, responded before I could Lance, Good point. President Trump respects and will listen to power.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Solar eclipse 1/5/19

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:56 am

I've never settled into the "whoa, there's an eclipse coming!" school of most mundane astrologers, but I thought it worth noting that the January 5 eclipse is opposite the U.S. natal Sun. One might expect that it would have an impact on the U.S. president.

I'm still thinking that the BIG impact is coming before that - charts peak next week, around Christmas Eve, give or take. But I thought it worth mentioning this eclipse.

A total lunar eclipse occurs January 21, directly along the meridian in Washington. This has Sun 0°05' from conjunct U.S. natal Pluto.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
"Previously on... Donald Trump"

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:13 pm

Steve, this one may be of interest to you in particular, since you claim to be little informed in politics but also seem really interested in what's going on now.

You know those TV episodes or catch-up specials (X-Files used to do them a lot) that you could watch if you'd missed the prior season? Tis article is like one of those. Besides having up-to-the-hour information on the White House state of mind, it really lays out all the characters and the main plot points of the last two years and sets you up for "the new season." If you haven't kept up, this is your entry point.

The title of the article is also very suitable for a Mars-rising individual.

For Trump, ‘a War Every Day,’ Waged Increasingly Alone
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/22/us/p ... a_20181222
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Thanks Jim for the link. I may not keep up with political news Jim (I spend most of my retired time riding my bike and listening/watching you-tube), but I damn sure keep up with Trump's Sidereal Astrology charts and posting on your forum, since Sidereal Astrology is a passion for my soul. When Trump became Prez, I was very alarmed with his relocated Natal to DC showing his Natal Mars dead-on his relocated DC Asc. Combining this with his Full Moon in Natal with Moon in Scorpio, this is all I needed to see/know how his aggressive character would manifest as Prez, like a bull in a china shop. The biggest thing which alarmed me the most was if Trump made it to his 2nd term then he would be presiding over the 2021 Capsolar, which is the most malefic Capsolar I have analyzed in the entire history of USA, with a-lot of possible War symbolism. Combining this with his partile Natal Mars cnj his DC relocated Asc---definitely not good for the country with a higher probability of major war. Back in July 2015 I bet 10% of my bank account (a rare occurrence) on Trump to win the Rep candidacy and Prez because of what I saw on his Sidereal Charts & Sidereal Mundane Astrology charts, particularity that Moon-Jupiter in his 2016 SSR. Donald Bradley's book Solar and Lunar Returns taught me about Moon-Jupiter being the supreme aspect for winning political contests, and I have been an active sports bettor since I was 21 years of age. I predicted on this forum the same year Trump became Prez--there was high % he could be removed as Prez with the harsh symbolism in his 2018 SSR and the par-excellent symbolism of the Saturn-Neptune 'removal' aspect Bradley taught us in his book Solar & Lunar Returns. I don't watch TV, I calculate & look at Sidereal Charts while listening/watching video music on youtube--it pleases my soul. I depend on you and JSAD to keep me informed about political things. :)

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:29 am

I see Jim E, a predicted impeachment on the 24th of 18. But maybe the 2019 instead. I didn't mind Trump until the "Wall" obsession. What a {bonking} joke.
What in his chart makes him so . Reminds me of my stubborn father in not letting his ego, go. Holding onto such a petty thing for power. To prove a point. At all costs. And not logical, practical

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Donald Trump's worst day

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:41 am

Arguably, yesterday was Donald Trump's worst day ever. Roger Stone was arrested before dawn and charged with crimes that increase the threat to Trump. Then, he reached a deal with Congress to refund the government temporarily, giving Democrats everything they really wanted, including the chance to deprive him of everything he really wanted. The self-touted master of the deal came up completely short. The self-styled winner was a loser. And the person most responsible for this trouncing and routing was a woman. The man who has insulted women for opening their mouths was trounced by a woman called Speaker.

It all climaxed at 2:16 PM January 25, 2019 when he stepped into the Rose Garden to take a loser's lap in front of the White House Press Corps while pretending he'd succeeded.

SOLAR QUOTIDIAN
The best day marker was his SQ, which put solar Neptune 0°12' from Descendant and transiting Neptune 0°12' from square MC. Also, SQ Moon at 25°56' Gemini was opposite solar Pluto 0°06' and transiting Pluto 0°40'.

He got to save face and present it as a win, though: Transiting Jupiter squared SQ Ascendant 0°08', which also means it squared solar Neptune 0°10', a transit commonly interpreted as saving face.

DEMI-LUNAR RETURN
His SLR primarily put his luminaries and Uranus on the angles - "Donald being Donald" - but he Demi-SLR January 18 took a more humbling edge. Moon-Neptune are in mundane square on the angles, although the rising Neptune gets squares from a background Venus-Jupiter (again, the face-saving). His Moon-Sun-Uranus are along the meridian.

Here is my original forecast based on this Demi-Lunar:
Broadly, it would be reasonable to expect every positive and negative expression of Neptune that comes to mind as possible for this fortnight. Foremost, because the closest transit is to his Sun, the main themes involve his sense of self and purpose. Given his character, his usual narcissism is likely amplified by this blending of powerful psychic vitality, mental and emotional striving for success, comfort wielding power, and self-satisfaction with the planet that molds reality to its own ends. Expect the president to be unusually adamant, unswerving in his own reality, with tenuous, surrealistic views about himself.

That's the main effect of Neptune transits to natal Sun: They distort (as in a funhouse mirror) one's sense of oneself. Identity and purpose lose their concrete moorings. This can be useful in overly-rigid people, relaxing old definitions to make way for something new; but, in those who approach life through instinctive impressions instead of facts, the magnified, elastic bounds of reality lose perspective. He may be elated, almost ecstatic when on a high note, and lost, suspicious, and despondent with his low notes.

In any case, he mobilizes every available fact to support his entrenched reality. His reality determines his facts (not the other way around). Watch him closely for this two weeks: He is feeling everything magnified, as if on surreality-enhancing drugs.

Rising Neptune squares a background Venus-Jupiter conjunction. The adopted reality is positive, his mood elated. But it can turn edgy and dark on a dime: Whereas the full Lunar Return has transiting Mars and Neptune centered on Descendant, this Demi-SLR has his natal Mars and Neptune each 9-10° from Descendant, their midpoint 0°18' from the angle. He perceives insidious plotting
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:19 pm

I searched a bit through the threads but didnt see this mentioned.

Trumps natal has a venus saturn conjunction, and this year venus and saturn are conjunct on Feb 18. It almost looked opposite to me, (I think its very very widely opp. His natal saturn but to far from his venus) but actually that transit is more opposite his natal mercury. Yet transiting pluto is widely opposite that natal conjunction.

In thinking about the venus saturn aspect I wonder what that will bring as it feels like a heavy influence. The transit is also square his natal jupiter, just like his natal conjunction does. It also though is fairly tighly square his natal chiron, which to me seems like his friends are gonna stab him in the back.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:30 pm

Not exactly then or exactly that thing, but... for a piece of it... go here:
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2850#p21183
and read the section on Trump's March 14 Demi-Lunar Return.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:45 pm

Thanks!
Very interesting!
I am definitely getting better at astrology.

Definitely some mind food on transiting conjunction opposite a natal conjunction and what that could symbolize and bring out.

What an amazing bit of timing.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Solar Arcs

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:45 pm

I don't think anyone has mentioned this before... I haven't seen it, and it's not something we tend to look at much. I've finally found one astrological indication that makes sense out of Trump's election win. It's in his Solar Arc directions.

For election night, we have the following:

23°22' Vir - d Pluto
23°28' Vir - r Jupiter
conjunction 0°05'

0°47' Sag - d Jupiter
16°03' Can - r Pluto
octile 0°16'

This having come to attention as a strong factor for him, here are his exact Solar Arc aspects for 2019-2020:

d Mar oct r Mon Jan 16 2019
d Sun oct r Jup Feb 21 2019 [same as progressed]
d Asc sq r Plu Sep 17 2019
d Ven conj r Nep Sep 28 2019
d Mar oct r Sun Oct 29 2020
d Mon oct r Jup Dec 4 2020
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com