Donald Trump

Discussion of horoscopes of possible general interest.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Donald Trump

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 11:36 pm

With the new version of this site in May 2017, we start afresh with a new thread on Donald Trump. The long thread on the old site traced him from early in his presidential campaign, through the whole of 2016 and his election and early months as president. It was going to be too much to copy those many hundreds of posts, so let's start fresh (and I'll scan the old thread and copy over a few things that might be important going forward).

Trump was born June 14, 1946, 10:54AM, Jamaica, NY (Rodden Rating: AA). For angularities:

Mars conj. Asc (3°33')
Saturn conj. AV (0°55' long. or 0°39' from due east in azimuth)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Donald Trump

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 11:42 pm

(1/20/2017, 10:05 AM PST)

The personal events for the individuals (in contrast to the official start of the administration) - I got Pence's oath completed at 11:54:28 AM and Trump at 12:00:22 PM.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 11:43 pm

TheScales_BothWays wrote:
Jim Eshelman wrote:I got Pence's oath completed at 11:54:28 AM and Trump at 12:00:22 PM.
I second Jim. I saw the live event myself too.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 11:46 pm

Jupiter Sets At Dawn wrote:General Flynn tendered his resignation as National Security Advisor to President Trump before 7:53 PM in Washington and it was accepted. That's going on the announcements in Twitter by Bloomberg news reporters. He said he'd "inadvertently" lied to VP Pence when he said he hadn't talked about the sanctions to Russian diplomats. Lt. General Kellogg was named to fill in for Flynn for now.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 11:47 pm

(2/14/2017)
I think this may be the day Trump leaves office. This is just the transits to his natal. There are charts that place the transit Sun, Saturn, and Pluto on either the MC or IC on January 12, 13, or 14; including the PSSR.

Trump WH - Natal Relocated Jun 14 1946, 9:54 am, EST +5:00 White House Dist of Columbia 38°N53'50'' 077°W02'13''
Geocentric Fagan-Allen Zodiac Campanus Houses, True Node

........................Rise...........Upper.............Set..............Lower
Parans to Sat......................115°43'.............................295°43'

Transits Jan 13 2020 - Natal Chart Jan 13 2020, 10:00 am, EST +5:00 White House Dist of Columbia 38°N53'50'' 077°W02'13''
Geocentric Fagan-Allen Zodiac Campanus Houses, True Node

Parans to Sun.....................294°42'.............................114°42'
Parans to Sat......................294°42'.............................114°42'
Parans to Plu......................294°45'.............................114°45'

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 11:48 pm

(2/16/2017, 6:49 PM PST)

I'm putting this on the record... The aspects are so pronounced, that odds are very high that I'll be right, or that something very similar will happen.

Donald Trump will be impeached very close to January 24, 2018, immediately after the anniversary of his inauguration. (January 21 is perhaps the biggest shakeup day of that general time.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Arena wrote:Wishful thinking? :)
Based on what do you think this?
It would take me about an hour to type it up, so I'll leave it as a puzzle. Start with his secondary progressions, move through his transits and return charts, add an independent layer of the mundane charts, take a look at both Pence and Ryan charts... It's quite a dance. (Oh, and transits and secondary progressions of the U.S. natal chart.)

Wishful thinking would be me saying, "Donald Trump will be impeached next Tuesday."
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 11:49 pm

StarAgeWiz wrote:Critical Tr. Saturn retrograde dates for Trump (Drumpt) for June & July 2017.

Tr. Saturn is going Direct Motion now after being Retrograde aspecting Trump's
natal Sun opp. Moon. Fagan has stated that when a slow moving transiting planet returns for
a second pass it's influence can be even more pronounced.

Natal Sun -28Sco56, Natal Moon-27Sco12
Tr. Saturn critical approx. dates...8 pm EDT
21 June 29Sco02, 24 June 28Sco53, 30 June 28Sco32
10 July 27Sco48, 20 July 27Sco13, 23 July 27Sco01

At the very least Trump's popularity will take a serious hit along with bouts of depression
or possible health problems and further degrading of his reputation (tr. Saturn over n. Sun)

Have yet to calculate his Solunars for this period but if the above aspects are Angular
then of course look for some significant events.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 11:49 pm

To spell out what I see for Trump early next year, here are a few items from his own charts. (There are also factors in Pence's chart, the mundane charts, the U.S. chart, and more t hat deserve attention.)

On January 23, 2018 we see the following:

p. MC 8°52' Cancer
p. Saturn 8°49' Cancer

r. Pluto 16°03' Cancer
p. Moon 16°03' Cancer

For a possible fine-tuning, his Washington SNQ angles for January 26 at noon are as follows:

p. MC 17°34' Aquarius
t. Neptune 17°37' Aquarius

p. Asc 9°10' Gemini
t. Saturn 9°18' Sagittarius

Add:
t. Uranus 29°50' Pisces
r. Saturn 29°50' Gemini

t. Mars 5°07' Scorpio
r. Asc 5°59' Leo

The closest thing to an amelioration is transiting Venus opposite that progressed Moon-Pluto conjunction, which looks, however, more like "filling in the details" on the event, not a primary descriptor.

His January 13 SLR has a Mercury-Saturn conjunction on IC, square his Neptune on Asc.

His SSR has t. Uranus conj. Dsc 0°12' (squared by Mercury; a disclosure?). In an astonishing (perhaps unprecedented) replication of his natal quotidian, the SQ for noon January 26, 2018 has angles WITHIN 0°04' of the SNQ:

p. MC 17°30' Aquarius
t. Neptune 17°37' Aquarius

p. Asc 8°56' Gemini
t. Saturn 9°18' Sagittarius

I am certain I have never seen anything quite like this.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 11:50 pm

For the same sample date of January 26, 2018, what do the mundane charts show?

The new CAPSOLAR, from January 15, loses the protection of Jupiter-Uranus plus Sun (including Sun-Jupiter) on the angles, and instead has:

Pluto sq. Asc (0°08'), on IC (2°52')
Uranus on Dsc (0°42')
Sun on IC (3°08')
Venus on IC (4°44')

-- Sun-Uranus sq. (0°21')
-- Venus-Uranus sq. (0°25' in mundo)
-- Sun-Venus conj. (1°25')
Moon-Saturn conj. (+1°36'; or 0°57' in mundo)
Moon-Mercury conj. (-0°51')
-- Mo = Me/Sa (0°23')

The January 16 CAPLUNAR is reasonably kind, including to solar figures like the president, with a triple Moon-Sun-Venus conj. on Descendant. However, the January 23 ARILUNAR then reiterates the Capsolar in its main points (and with nearly identical aspects, plus a few new ones):

Uranus sq. MC (0°23')
Moon sq. MC (0°36')
-- Moon-Uranus conj. (0°13')
Pluto sq. Asc (1°24'), on IC (5°03')
Mercury on IC (5°45')
-- Mercury-Pluto conj. (0°43' in mundo)
-- Moon-Uranus conj. (0°18')

The daily timing for this exact date aren't overly crisp, but they are hardly uninteresting. Concentrating attention on noon of the 26th:

t. Saturn conj. CanQ EP (1°43', closer the prior day)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 11:51 pm

SteveS wrote:IMO, we should start seeing our first clues to possible future specific events with Trump's war-like aspects in Aug-Sept 2017. This should clue us in what to expect for 2018.
I agree with the timing, but for a different reason: His progressed Sun conjunction with his Ascendant goes out of orb in August. It's the point he loses his "Trump is God" protection. Then, the next Capsolar replaces this year's Capsolar and removes the more generic "The President is Our Blessed Savior" aspects.

Pull those out from under him, and... among other things, he starts feeling the full force of his 2017 SSR. The one with t. Saturn conjunct natal Moon, and natal Saturn 0°20' from the Zenith. (You know about SSRs like that, yes, Steve?)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm

(3/31/17)
SteveS wrote:The Donald is headed for a heap of troubles once he loses his 2016 SSR Moon-Natal Jupiter this June.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm

SteveS wrote:The Donald is headed for a heap of troubles once he loses his 2016 SSR Moon-Natal Jupiter this June.
And his progressed Sun-Ascendant conjunction in August.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 11:54 pm

(4/2/17)
SteveS wrote:Based on the potent Moon-Saturn symbolism I see with Trump the second half of this year (2017), it would not surprise me if Trump was forced to remove himself due to health problems. Believe me, being under a double whammy of Moon-Saturn symbolism in my current SSR, I can attest to the effects of a debilitated health condition and/or its psychological effects. Trump is a decisive- impulsive personality and likes to move fast, DC and its establishment is the opposite. If Trump cannot achieve his agenda with his own majority party by the end of his 2018 SSR, it would not surprise me if he simply resigned; particularity, if he is still experiencing any possible health effects from his upcoming Moon-Saturn symbolism. I await to see the direct effects of what I consider, significant Mars symbolism hitting Trump with the Total Solar Eclipse degree hitting Trump's Natal Mars and relocated Asc this Aug. Jim's seems to think this Mars symbolism will manifest in a personal manner, and I have to agree with Jim's analysis. If this Mars symbolism manifests personally with him going to war with his own party members, and Trump sees he will lose this battle/war, I feel strongly he will eventually resign. It could be Trump loses his wars/battles in the Courts, either way, if he does not get his way with his agenda--why continue as Prez?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 11:55 pm

(4/28/17)

I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet. I was thinking, on the way home, that presidents seem to get their "pet" adversaries, and Trump seems to have settled on North Korea as his arch nemesis. So, I was curious what his own chart looked like for Pyongyang.

Boy oh boy, was that question on target! Trump's Ascendant for the capital of North Korea is 6°00' Aquarius, meaning that his 2°42' Leo Mars is setting. Oh, but it's not a comfy 3-4° away, like it looks. Nosireesir. His Mars is only 0°30' below Descendant.

Not only that, but Pluto is 4°56' below Descendant. Mars front and center, backed by Pluto, and merged in a moderate-orbed Mars-Pluto mundane conjunction (4°26').

His Saturn is in the immediate background for North Korea, so I don't expect him to suddenly acquire discipline, restraint, prudence, or reserve.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

By Jove
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by By Jove » Thu May 11, 2017 12:58 pm

You think our Dear Leader will wage war with North Korea anytime soon? Some people are getting scared of WWIII starting, which I hope they're just being hysterical.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu May 11, 2017 1:35 pm

All the Mars predicted for this month, and especially this week, seems to be his promise to send thousands of more troops to Afghanistan (!) and to send training troops to the Kurds against the interests of Turkey.

It could have been worse, and it still might be.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:12 pm

I'm working on my mundane forecasts for the month beginning June 12. You can find these in the usual place. However, in the "Trump Watch" section (the third page of the monthly mundane forecasts), I was rather startled at what I found, and what I felt I needed to say. Here is my first draft - I encourage anyone to help find flaws in this. - The obvious flaw is that, while perhaps the description is right, the scope and intensity are wrong - that's hard to judge. I have attempted to understate. (And, of course, my personal wishes regarding Trump are hardly secret. One must be a bit skeptical when one sees in a chart exactly what one want to see.)

So... here's the first draft. Let me know what you think. (It's for the period June 12 to July 9, the term of the upcoming Caplunar. You can read the mundane astrology background in the full thread in the mundane forecasts section.)

PROGRESSIONS
Pres. Trump's progressed aspects begin a significant shift this month. Long-term patterns are already fading, while others are rising to the fore; and one critical aspect takes the lead June 23 that pushes things in a new direction.

He's still riding the long wave of progressed Sun conjunct natal Ascendant (expiring in August). Mars aspects to Mercury and Pluto persist. A slow Venus' conjunction with his Jupiter (now in orb, and peaking in mid-2018) is the only clear bright spot for him looking forward.

Of great concern for him is progressed Saturn conjunct progressed MC, which peaks next January. Surely only the Sun-Ascendant progression is holding this at bay, and it can't do that much longer. The long-term picture for Pres. Trump professionally and politically is dire.

And that direness strikes hard this month. With progressed Saturn-MC already active, progressed Moon enters partile conjunction with his MC June 12, then begins to conjoin Saturn June 23. Just to stir uncertainty, progressed Moon starts to semi-square his Uranus June 27. Moon-MC is exact July 8, and Moon conjunct Saturn on July 19.

Moon-Saturn progressions are some of the roughest we endure, and Trump begins to endure this as transiting Saturn crosses Washington's Cansolar MC and malefic forces concentrate on Washington in general. (See especially the Liblunar week above.) Emotionally exhausting experiences (bringing sadness, depression, frustration, resignation, even illness) commonly involve great loss of dignity, enhanced feelings of inferiority and inadequacy. Nobody wants to be a "loser" or publically disgraced, but it would be unusually hard on this president's personality. Most neutrally we can say that his security needs are stronger during this time; more broadly, we can anticipate a distinct personal loss.

TRANSITS
PLUTO squares his JUPITER just as SATURN opposes his SUN. The former (long in play) is in orb all month, and the latter until July 17. Pluto-Jupiter is exact June 26 and Saturn-Sun June 23, just as his progressed Moon-Saturn progression begins. Then Saturn conjoins his Moon beginning July 3, overlapping the Moon-Saturn progressed conjunction described above - and with substantially the same meaning.

This will be one of the worst summers of Donald Trump's life.

Pluto-Jupiter lifts up and casts down, in both cases performing extremely and against the odds. It has lifted him to a pinnacle, and may continue to hold him there, though his risk is a Nixonesque hard casting down on the rocks, falling so close to the Saturn-Sun transit. As Donald Bradley wrote in 1948,
Donald A. Bradley wrote:Jupiter-Pluto. No flights of the imagination are allowed by this planetary combination, which is the harbinger of the end of the old and beginning of a new cycle in the native's relationship to his career, his financial status, and the outside world. (Cf. the speedy coronation of new kings.) It is the marker of crises which make or break the native's reputation, by forcing grave issues out into the light of day, for all to see and judge.
He has a possible brief reprieve beginning June 28 with Jupiter semi-square his Mars. This often brings needed strength and improves one's ability to compete. I think it unlikely to overcome the other severe aspects, but it likely will help him endure what otherwise seems unendurable.

This leaves URANUS square his VENUS, already in play and lasting until June 19. Last month I wrote that there seemed no way to know whether this would be primarily personal or political in its outcome, i.e., whether it affects his closest personal relationships or the nation's foreign relations. The first clear effect included both, as his son-in-law and close advisor became heavily implicated in the Russia investigation. I still think other shoes will be dropping, and I hope the very best for his marriage in particular. For most people, this transit means sudden love, renewal and excitement in love and pleasure, flirtations, becoming more fun-loving and experimental, with new "zing" in an old relationship; and/or starting an electrical new one. These all carry some emotional tension, and maybe domestic rearrangement. However, this month, the focus is much more on foreign affairs (see the lunar ingresses above).

Key MARS transits, of briefer duration, help identify key hotpots for his month. Some are quite acute this month. Their exact days are:

Mars sq. r Neptune June 14
Mars conj. r Mercury June 19
Mars ssq. r Mars June 23
Mars ssq. p Sun June 30
Mars sq. r Jupiter July 2

NEW SIDEREAL SOLAR RETURN (June 14)
Perhaps the most important feature of Donald Trump's new Sidereal Solar Return is that it terminates his 2016 SSR with Moon exactly conjunct his natal Jupiter. That ends.

In its place, he acquires a new annual chart that, by angularities, is tense and debilitating and, by aspects, is potentially devastating.

It's one shining positive feature is technically an experimental factor, something we have not had the opportunity to validate sufficiently: His 29°38' Virgo Ascendant is conjunct the fixed star Spica, long regarded as one of the most positive of stars - except, it is not at its most positive here, because the closest SSR angularity is natal Saturn square Ascendant (0°12') and square the rising Spica (0°44').

Historically, Spica has been associated with fame, a luxurious life-style, refinement, esteem, and alignment with the arts. From this description, I would give it a Venus-Jupiter character. Yet, while agreeing with all of these attributes, Reinhold Ebertin observed that Spica angular with malefic planets causes "a rise followed by a downfall with tragic ending."

Angularities in the SSR, besides the exact natal Saturn, include transiting Uranus (square MC 0°54'), natal Venus (< 2° from MC), and natal Jupiter (quite wide). Natal Saturn and transiting Uranus, both partile, give the sense of disruption and tension at best, and much personal unhappiness in most cases.

Where this SSR speaks most loudly, though, is in its aspects. It has three that I just discussed above, Pluto square his Jupiter (0°17'), Saturn opposite his Sun (0°38'), and Uranus square his Venus (1°20', immediate foreground). To this, add transiting Mars square his Neptune (0°07'). Look up each of these in turn. They speak of a very hard time, a downfall, personal loss, uprooting of security, and having every psychological vulnerability unearthed and penetrated.

The Mars-Neptune is the key aspect of presidential assassinations. However, it is quite background here. I do not expect this physical result. I do, however, expect attacks of comparable severity.

Other factors in the SSR are minor: Moon trines his Sun and sesqui-squares Mars, which really add nothing we don't already see in his temperament.

The angular Saturn, Uranus, and Venus, and these four transiting aspects speak most strongly about the year that begins June 14.

SIDEREAL LUNAR RETURN (June 9)
Trump's new lunar return, a few days before the new Caplunar, primarily gives highlights the Uranus-Venus transit described above - doubly, because its key features are a Uranus-Venus conjunction on Descendant and Uranus square natal Venus at MC. I will stand by what I wrote above on that aspect.

Despite this possibility for play there are severe luminary aspects lurking in the background. Moon and Saturn are conjunct in the immediate background, with Saturn just entering orb of opposition to his Sun. Though weakly placed, these are exact in the SLR and therefore have voice. It is underscored by natal Saturn closely square SLR Ascendant. Pluto squares his Jupiter (both foreground). We have seen all of this earlier: It is nearly identical with his new Solar Return. Something is about to happen that has the power to deeply wound him personally.

DEMI-SLR (June 23)
Exactly (to the day) as transits and progressions converge to show a powerful crisis, a Demi-Lunar occurs with Sun and Mercury both exactly rising (Sun within 0°05') and natal Sun widely foreground. No doubt, Trump's imperial, solar self will be the hub of events.

Saturn and Neptune are foreground, each 5-6° from angles (on opposite sides and not in aspect). These are debilitating. Were they in aspect, we would read them as suggesting abdication or removal. However, the real focus is on this Saturn conjunct Trump's Moon and opposite his Sun.

Saturn opposes his natal Sun within 0°00' with all three malefics foreground. It is hard to mistake this meaning. Remember that wall he wants to build? Well, under this aspect and these angularities, he gets his wall - and hits it hard. Person and position are assailed. Law prevails. He feels undervalued, underappreciated, discouraged, needing positive recognition and ego-reinforcement when the messages are all the opposite and ego-expression is blocked. Health is put at risk. Demands from the outside world increase in number and severity.

Pluto squares his Jupiter within 0°05'.

SIDEREAL LUNAR RETURN (July 6)
Just before the end of the astrological month, and in the midst of the worst mundane astrological pressures on Washington, Pres. Trump has a new Lunar Return that is far less dramatic, has a bit of kind relief, but still keeps up the pressure on him.

If, as I think is so, natal planet angularities are to be taken mundanely instead of ecliptically, then this is not a crisis-level chart. (If I'm wrong, then it is.) Natal Pluto is ecliptically 0°19' from the horizon, but mundanely is so far away that it isn't foreground. I will interpret this as if natal Pluto is not foreground.

The strongest factor in the SLR is a partile Moon-Saturn conjunction. In simple terms, things are not going his way.

Moderately foreground, we find transiting Venus and Mercury each 4° from angles. This is the bit of kind relief of which I spoke. It gives a mild sense of peace, a few more kind words. In fact, people have kinder words for him than he has for them, since his Mars is widely (2°03') conjunct Westpoint.

Finally, Pluto is still partile square his Jupiter. The major transits are not letting up on their pressure.

Were we to follow the more house-driven approach of Fagan and Bradley's early years, we would read the 11th house Moon-Saturn conjunction as specifically meaning frustration of hopes and wishes, and perhaps abandonment by friends. I am most intrigued, though, by Bradley's statement in Solar and Lunar Returns that an 11th house Moo "always seems to bring about a state of affairs where the native is required to commit himself, in promise, oath, or admission."
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:22 pm

Did you check his PSN progressions?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:40 pm

Arena wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:22 pm
Did you check his PSN progressions?
No. Thought about it. I'm trying to keep the same format every month, and generally only to rely on things that are proven.

But, since you raised it, here is the month's work of PSN progressed aspects (leaving out a few slow ones that last for years or decades). I don't see much that would stir a reaction.

FOR THE ENTIRE FOUR WEEKS:
p Sun sq. r Uranus
p Mars sex. r Moon
p Venus sq. p Saturn
p. Mars tri. p Uranus

OTHERS:
p Mon sqq. p Ven start-6/18
p Mon sqq. p Sat start-6/26
p Mon sq. r Mon 6/14-... (exact 7/5)
p Mon sq. p Ura Up-Up 6/24-...
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:20 am

Today is Donald Trump's birthday, which, of course, brings a new Sidereal Solar Return. His clicks in mid-afternoon Washington time.

Perhaps the most important feature of Donald Trump's new Sidereal Solar Return is that it terminates his 2016 SSR with Moon exactly conjunct his natal Jupiter. In its place, he acquires a new annual chart that, by angularities, is tense and debilitating and, by aspects, is potentially devastating.

It's one shining positive feature is technically experimental, something we have not had the opportunity to validate sufficiently: His 29°38' Virgo Ascendant is conjunct the fixed star Spica, long regarded as one of the most positive of stars - except, it is not at its most positive here, because the closest SSR angularity is natal Saturn square Ascendant (0°12') and square the rising Spica (0°44').

Historically, Spica has been associated with fame, a luxurious life-style, refinement, esteem, and alignment with the arts. From this description, I would give it a Venus-Jupiter character. Yet, while agreeing with all of these attributes, Reinhold Ebertin observed that Spica angular with malefic planets causes "a rise followed by a downfall with tragic ending."

Angularities in the SSR, besides the exact natal Saturn, include transiting Uranus (square MC 0°54'), natal Venus (< 2° from MC), and (quite wide) natal Jupiter. Natal Saturn and transiting Uranus, both partile, give the sense of disruption and tension at best, and, more likely, personal unhappiness.

Where this SSR speaks most loudly, though, is in its aspects. It has four of great importance:
1. Pluto square his Jupiter (0°17')
2. Saturn opposite his Sun (0°38')
3. Uranus square his Venus (1°20', immediate foreground)
4. Mars square his Neptune (0°07').

These speak of a hard time, a downfall, personal loss, uprooting of security, and having every psychological vulnerability unearthed and penetrated.

Mars-Neptune is the key aspect of presidential assassinations. However, it is quite background here. I do not expect this physical result. I do, however, expect attacks of comparable severity.

Angular Saturn, Uranus, and Venus, and these four transiting aspects speak most strongly about the new year. Here are some more notes on the other three aspects:

Pluto-Jupiter, which is foreground, lifts up and casts down, in both cases performing extremely and against the odds. It has lifted him to a pinnacle, and may continue to hold him there, though his risk is a Nixonesque hard casting down on the rocks, falling so close to the Saturn-Sun transit. As Donald Bradley wrote in 1948,
Donald A. Bradley wrote:Jupiter-Pluto. No flights of the imagination are allowed by this planetary combination, which is the harbinger of the end of the old and beginning of a new cycle in the native's relationship to his career, his financial status, and the outside world. (Cf. the speedy coronation of new kings.) It is the marker of crises which make or break the native's reputation, by forcing grave issues out into the light of day, for all to see and judge.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:33 pm

A Tropicalist contact, on seeing my note about Trumps SSR, pointed out something that should make for a worthy comparison and test. Trumps Tropical Solar Return (TSR) has Jupiter partile conjunct Ascendant and nearly stationary. This is a sharp contrast to his SSR. (The TSR occurred June 13, 2017, 2:39:08 PM EDT in Washington, DC, almost exactly 25 hours earlier than his SSR.)

The Tropical chatter about this is that the rising Jupiter is conjunct Putin's (TZ) 14° Libra Sun. (Trumps TSR Ascendant is 12°07' Libra, Jupiter 13°15' Libra.)

Of course, the Ascendant ruler, which is also the 8th house ruler, is in the 7th House, afflicted by a square from Moon in the 4th, so Melania will likely kill him in their home, especially since Pluto is also in the 4th house and rules the 2nd and she wants his money... I'm joking BTW.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:03 pm

Mars at 6 Can 02 is 8°48 from conjunct the tropical MC at 13 Can 50, so there's that if things turn out badly for him. I mean when you're using the TZ, you get bigger orbs too, right?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:27 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:03 pm
Mars at 6 Can 02 is 8°48 from conjunct the tropical MC at 13 Can 50, so there's that if things turn out badly for him. I mean when you're using the TZ, you get bigger orbs too, right?
I suppose Pluto square Jupiter could cover it, too. :)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

DDonovanKinsolving
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by DDonovanKinsolving » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:05 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:33 pm
... I'm joking BTW.
😣But that's what you get by mixing genethliacal with horary. Fagan warned against it many times, and Ken Irving once called it "optical hopscotch."

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:18 am

:)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:28 am

In writing my July 9 to August 4 mundane predictions, I just observed the most remarkable mathematical occurrence:

Check Trump's chart for July 19, 2017, chart t (just to pick a convenient time) 9:00 PM.

27°13' Scorpio - t Saturn
27°13' Scorpio - r Moon

8°22' Cancer - p MC
8°46' Cancer - p Saturn
8°46' Cancer - p Moon

BOTH progressed Moon-Saturn and transiting Saturn to natal Moon are conjunct, exact to the minute of arc, with the progressed version being angular.

Other transits exact at the same time include Pluto square his natal Jupiter, Sun conjunct his natal Venus (soon to be gone), and Sun conjunct his SSR MC and square its Uranus.

Another strange mathematical feature - I've recalculated this three times, thinking I surely made a mistake, and there are no planets involved except Mercury, but... for the same 9 PM hour July 19, notice:

SQ MC 8°30' Leo, Asc 26°19' Libra
SNQ MC 8°38' Leo, Asc 27°40' Libra
Demi-SLR MC 8°54' Leo, Asc 27°37' Libra [sets up 18 hours later, already in force]

If you can find some relevant planets to these angles, please tell me... I can't. But the coincidence is eye-catching.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:54 am

The Trumpter's next Venus Return Aug 23, 2017 below:
Note Moon partile 90 Saturn, with t. Saturn falling on his Natal Full Moon. Sun partile cnj Asc (Regulus), Mars partile cnj EP, t. Mars partile cnj his n. Mars, Venus Return Sun, and natal relocated DC Asc in early Sept. For sure—a most malefic Venus (relationships) Return for politicking in DC. Everywhere we look for our Sidereal Astrology techniques, Trump is clobbered with malefic aspects.
http://imgur.com/a/pFheH

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Tax law

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:51 am

We would expect the moment of signing the new tax bill into law to have been a moment of great victory for Donald Trump. It was the first major legislative success of his administration, a high-publicity moment, and, for that matter, an act that surely added millions of dollars a year to his personal fortune. It occurred December 22, 2017, 10:57 AM, White House, Washington, DC.

How did it all look for him? In at least one way, it was a strikingly dead-on moment, with transiting Pluto only 0°01' from square his natal Jupiter! Uranus crossed the exact minute of his SSR Descendant. And these wasn't even the only near-exact aspect. Let's look at what else is there. (Not all of it is kind.)

TRANSITS
t Pluto sq. r Jupiter +01'
t Neptune oct. r Venus -01'
t Uranus sq. r Saturn -12'
t Mars oct. r Sun -35'

SECONDARY PROGRESSIONS
p Saturn conj. p MC -03'
p Uranus op. r Moon 06'
p Saturn oct. r Uranus 06'
p Mars sex. r Pluto 09'
p Venus conj. r Jupiter 30'
p Sun oct. p Venus 38'
p Moon oct. r Sun 51'
p Venus tr. r Uranus 56'

SNQ
p Asc sq. r Mars +32' [not very impressive]

SNQ (Q1)
p Asc op. r Pluto -45' []better, but not distinctive or great

SIDEREAL SOLAR RETURN
Trump does not have a great SSR this year. The strongest factors are Uranus setting, square his natal Venus (and, a little less, his Saturn) on MC. There are several key transits to his natal planets, which have been his persistent transits of the year. Not impressive for this particular event.

SOLAR QUOTIDIAN
A fascinating discovery I hadn't noticed all year: Trumps natal and SSR quotidians are running in perfect tandem all year. And I mean perfect! Like, nearly to the minute of arc. You only have to check one to know the angles of the other. Here are his MC and Asc for the two different charts for the moment of the signing.

SNQ MC 12°00' Cap
SQ MC 11°48' Cap

SNQ Asc 3°19' Tau
SQ Asc 3°18' Tau

Anyway, like the SNQ, the SQ has Ascendant square his Mars, and nothing else. Not very impressive.

TRANSITS to SSR
t Neptune oct. s Uranus -51'
t Uranus op. s Asc 0°00'
t Mars op. s Venus -12'

DEMI-SSR
Trumps Demi-SSR was just a few days earlier. Did it show? No, I wouldn't call it a great victory chart. His December 15 Demi has Saturn 2°50' from MC as the dominant feature. SSR Moon squares his Mars. This does not describe the event at all, and reinforces my faded interest in the Demi.

SIDEREAL ANLUNAR RETURN
An Anlunar occurred a few hours after the signing, and (based on experience with lunar returns) would already have been in place. It's not a slam-zinger, though. The main feature is Uranus square Ascendant within a few minutes; but that's Uranus square his natal Saturn (22'), and his Saturn his exactly rising. More broadly, his Venus, Saturn, and Neptune are on the angles, with Saturn closest. This does not look like a victory chart.

Since the new Anlunar wasn't fully in, do we do any better with the prior (November 25) Anlunar? Well, it's not outright contradictory, and I guess it could be taken as celebratory. Moon is closely rising and (the important part) is partile square a non-angular Venus. It's not an awesome chart, but it's OK.

SIDEREAL LUNAR RETURN
His SLR is quite poor. The main feature is a triple Moon-Sun-Saturn conjunction on Descendant. This is not a victory chart.

KINETIC LUNAR RETURN
The December 7 KLR is the most success-oriented chart of the set! Moon is at MC square Jupiter - and, even closer, Jupiter is only 10' from square MC!! (It also squares his Pluto partile.) This is the victory chart for the set.

The Demi-KLR, one day before the signing, is almost as good, since Jupiter is less than 3° below Descendant. However, transiting Mars is exactly on WP, and progressed Saturn is only a few minutes from IC. It shows more attack (which isn't inaccurate, of course), but still has the success marks.

In summary, highly distinctive and precise transits to the natal and transits to the SSR marked the event with appropriate, ground-breaking 00' and 01' orbs. (I'm not sure what Neptune to his Venus 01' is, though.) The quotidians, as usual, were worthless, despite the singular importance of the day for him. The SSR was beside the point - not necessarily covering this specific event - and the Demi-Solar was exceptionally poor (no surprise). Both the SLR and the Anlunar were quite poor, giving the opposite meaning. But the Kinetic Lunar set proved quite valuable.

I find myself actually wondering... whose victory was this? There are some critical timing things for Trump, but (is this my own conspiracy fantasies?) the whole has the impression of him knowing this wasn't his victory - that his strings were being pulled - that he was just the front man. (That even makes the Neptune transit to Venus make a lot of sense.) It's not just poor charts, it's like there's a different story going on here than the one we're being told. And, of course, the bill was signed with a Mercury-Neptune square right on the angles.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Tax law

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:18 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:51 am
We would expect the moment of signing the new tax bill into law to have been a moment of great victory for Donald Trump.
We would?
It was the first major legislative success of his administration, a high-publicity moment, and, for that matter, an act that surely added millions of dollars a year to his personal fortune. It occurred December 22, 2017, 10:57 AM, White House, Washington, DC.
Trump was planning a big fancy ceremony for this in January 6. It wasn't till he watched somebody on the Fox morning news show asking if he was going to fulfill the promise he made repeatedly to give this tax bill to The People as a Christmas present and sign it before Christmas. He decided he had to do that, despite the fact that if he signed it when he did, the cuts to medicare would kick in immediately instead of a year from now so they can be used to counter the middle class tax "cuts" and give the 2018 elections to the Democrats. The bill was written with dates relative to when it was signed, in an attempt to hide the Republican attempts to hide the cuts till after the 2018 elections. Trump blew all that careful planning.

I think the aspects show the reality of what actually happened very clearly.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Tax law

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:27 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:18 pm
Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:51 am
We would expect the moment of signing the new tax bill into law to have been a moment of great victory for Donald Trump.
We would?
I would. It's really the only thing (besides the Supreme Court appointment) that he's succeeded at since he entered office. I also think it's his most important personal goal - that, getting the tax cut for himself and other ultra-rich, it doesn't much matter to him what else he does in office. The minute of getting to sign this into law would seem, to me, to be a point of personal victory and celebration beyond anything that has happened since he took office.
I think the aspects show the reality of what actually happened very clearly.
That would be a very good result for astrology, if not for any people.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:48 pm

His goal of getting this tax cut for himself and the people he wants to impress (note I didn't say his friends...) was important, sure. But he wants to be highly thought of more, and he hates being called out as a liar. He po'd most of the Republican leadership by not postponing the signing till after the new year as planned, and made it far more likely he'll dealing with a Democratic leadership in 2019. That is, if he makes it to 2019. A lot of Republicans are furious because these cuts not going through before 2019 was part of the deal they made with some of the R senators.

He acted impulsively because somebody taunted him about his having made a bad promise on impulse and shot the Republican leadership in the toes.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
January 26, 2018

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:09 am

Building on a highly specific prediction I made almost a year ago:

Donald Trump presently has progressed Midheaven conjunct progressed Saturn. If his birth time is quite exact (and it seems to be exceptionally close - better than to the minute of arc), that aspect is exact January 8. In any case, it's in close orb.

On January 24, 2018, progressed Moon conjoins natal Pluto. (It is in orb about a month before and after, and concentrates near that date.)

On January 26, transiting Uranus squares natal Saturn. It has been around for months, and it peaks on or near that day.

Trump's Sidereal Lunar Return for January 13 has Transiting Mercury and Saturn closely conjunct each other and IC. They, and especially Mercury, square natal Neptune on Ascendant. This describes the month (and especially the two weeks) following. Its a bad month for the president, with plenty of bad news made worse by the magnifying, distrusting, fantasy-fuelled natal Neptune.

One of the worst days of Donald Trump's life, and the darkest day for him in the current lunar month, is January 26, 2018. On that day, his SNQ angles for Washington show transiting Neptune on Midheaven and transiting Saturn on Descendant. The basic meaning of this is depression and black emotions. A common characteristic manifestation of Saturn-Neptune is removal or resignation from a position of eminence.

Because this year, by a mathematical quirk, Trump's Solar Return and natal quotidians are in exact lock-step, this means that his SQ angles also place transiting Neptune on Midheaven and transiting Saturn on Descendant the same day, and transiting Mars squares his progressed Solar Return Moon and his natal Ascendant.

I predict that either Donald Trump will leave office on (or immediately adjacent to) January 26, 2018, or will have the nails driven so far into his coffin lid that they perforate his lapels.

HISTORIC NOTE: As recorded above in this thread, I first predicted on February 16, 2017 that Trump would be impeached in late January, and that January 21 would be the most critical date. I modify that now only to say that "impeachment" is too narrow - there are other ways for removal to occur - and that January 26 is the crisis date for him.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:46 am

Interesting Jim, TIME will soon tell.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:28 am

SteveS wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:46 am
Interesting Jim, TIME will soon tell.
Exactly. One is usually wrong on such things, there being another factor (e.g., mundane factors don't peak as strongly as I'd like for that day; we don't have a recorded birth time for Pence). Or the event may be similar but not yet decisive, as in Mueller announcing he has charges, etc. In any case, it will not be an ordinary day for Trump.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:46 am

Jim wrote:
In any case, it will not be an ordinary day for Trump.
I clearly understand Jim. Its going to be interesting regardless of specifics.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:17 am

Today is the 26th. All the main forces are cascading together in a peak approximately today.

At first, I thought: Damn, the fine tuning of the date was based in part on quotidians for Washington, and he's not in Washington. Did he dodge bullets? Then I recalculated his quotidians for Davos, Switzerland and found, lo, he has the Saturn and Neptune angular there, too. So, if the quotidians have the daily timing virtue we like to think they do, then there is no dodging.

It's possible that "The Big Event" was the news that broke late yesterday that Trump had, indeed, given the order to fire Mueller last June (lol, just after his birthday - rereading the forecast from late June is fun), but got talked down from it. I didn't think this was particularly big news, or even reallt news - I either knew, or thought I knew, this to be true last summer. But, its possible (considering the astrological patterns) that its publicity will prove to be a critical point for Trump somehow.

As Steve says... wait and see.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Lance
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Lance » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:06 am

I'm still hoping for some kind of big... um.. single, confirming event.

But my hunch is that it has to do with Mueller's focus being turned on him in the last couple of days in preparation for Trump's testimony. I think that's the real beginning of his end.

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:07 pm

"Obstruction of Justice" as a google search term peaked on 1/26. About 10x the baseline.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explor ... %20justice

As of 1/26 is when "Obstruction of Justice" became mainstream [in the media stories about the Russia investigation]

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:25 pm

Fascinating, and thanks.

It does seem that there was a peak that day from Mueller news the night before. I also am sure there's stuff we don't know about. I hope we don't have to wait long to find out :)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:39 pm

Maybe something to do with the Russian spy head of SVR sidestepping his travel sanctions last week to have an undisclosed meeting with CIA chief Pompeo, right before Pompeo said that Russia plans to meddle in the 2018 elections, and before the white house opted not to enforce the Russian sanctions that were due today?

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:01 am

I wrote regarding the very malefic symbolism Jim pointed out for late Jan with Trump:
It’s going to be interesting regardless of specifics.
Allowing hindsight as 20-20 vision, it appears to me this malefic time period pointed out by Jim timed when Trump realized with the Nunes Memo (Memo-Mania), he had upper echelons of his now DOJ/FBI Departments who were seemly trying to damage or “remove” him from office, and /or prevent him from becoming Prez. Normally, Trump and his very abrasive character would immediately fire this DOJ/FBI upper echelon, but because of certain political circumstances Trump has to exercise a-lot of ‘self-control.’ More and more, in the political arena, I am seeing where Moon-Saturn symbolism is manifesting positively with Ebertin words as:
Principle: Self-control
I still do not believe Trump is clear of serious threat for being removed as Prez, for whatever reason. I have posted a couple of times I see Trump’s most serious timing “removal” threat occurring with his upcoming 2018 SSR (link below).

We see a rising Saturn in his 2018 SSR partile 90 his Natal Neptune. This most potent outer planet combo is “locked” into effects for his entire 2018 solar year, and our colleague Donald Bradley taught us Saturn-Neptune combos with return charts are par-excellent symbolism as a “throne toppling effect/removals.” Beginning Dec 2018, we see t. Saturn partile cnj his SSR Asc partile 180 his SSR Moon. Again, we see very strong Moon-Saturn symbolism with Trump. Weather or not this again manifest as a positive “self-control” principle, only TIME knows for sure. I do know this for sure: If the Mid-terms elect the Dems in control of the house, you can bet your bottom $, Trump at the very least will be brought-up on some kind of impeachment charges, hence, the “removal” affect. And DC’s political beat will continue to bang the drums, going on and on, and on…. with both Party’s media outlets supplying plenty of fuel/fire (half-truths) for the public constituents of both Party’s to consume, without these ‘ media fires’ there is no perpetuated smoke for the public. Hell, the only real entertaining thing in TV land these days is political news, and both Party’s media outlets do a superb job of producing 24-7 political news with new narratives daily, its the best drama show on TV. :)

https://imgur.com/a/Gj8Jk

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Trump's 2018 SSR

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:59 pm

Trump's 2018 SSR will occur June 14, 2018, 9:41:11 PM EDT. Though he may not be at his current legal residence when this occurs, he will (unless things significantly change) be back there soon after. Here is the breakdown for the White House (38N53'50'', 77W02'13').

The main feature is the exactly angular Moon, and the Mercury Saturn-Uranus mundane T-square (angular, exact within minutes, and Moon reinforced). The rest of details.

SSR PLANETS FOREGROUND
Moon on Dsc (+1°08')
Uranus on IC (+3°11')
Mercury on Dsc (+3°17')
Saturn on Asc (+3°49')
-- Mercury-Uranus sq. (0°05' in mundo)
-- Mercury-Saturn op. (0°32' in mundo)
-- Saturn-Uranus sq. (0°37' in mundo)
-- Moon-Uranus (2°04' in mundo)
-- Moon-Mercury conj. (2°09' in mundo)
-- Moon-Saturn op. (2°41' in mundo)
t Pluto on Asc (7°10')
t Venus on WP (2°30')

-- Venus-Uranus sq. (0°05')

IMMEDIATE BACKGROUND: None.

NATAL PLANETS FOREGROUND
r Mercury on Dsc (-1°10')

TRANSITS TO NATAL PLANETS
t Saturn sq. r Neptune (0°05')
s Moon conj. r Mercury (1°38')
s Uranus sq. r Mercury (4°21' in mundo)
s Mercury conj. r Mercury (4°27' in mundo)
s Saturn op. r Mercury (4°59' in mundo)

OTHER STRAY SSR PARTILE ASPECTS
Sun-Mars oct. (0°34')
Venus-Neptune sqq. (0°08')
Uranus-Neptune ssq. (0°03')
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:31 pm

And t. Saturn partile cnj SSR ASC and 180 SSR Moon close after the Midterms. Could this be telling us the Dems have good % to gain majority of Congress?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:38 pm

I'm torn on that. Several non-stop markers say Dems have a good chance. But last I looked, I think Ryan looked happy on Election Day I need to see that again.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:42 pm

So far, most of the negative astro aspects seem to be bouncing off Trump. Let's see if he escapes that t. Saturn to his SSR Asc & SSR Moon late in 2018.

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:22 pm

Is a politician's happiness on election day necessarily a sign of a win? Isn't that what threw people off about Trump's chart? that he seemed pretty unhappy on election day?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:19 pm

Avshalom Binyamin wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:22 pm
Is a politician's happiness on election day necessarily a sign of a win? Isn't that what threw people off about Trump's chart? that he seemed pretty unhappy on election day?
Correct. Part of the basis of predicting Trump would lose in '16 were Moon-Saturn-Neptune aspects showing a morbid, deeply loss-laden state of mind.

In 2016 in particular, and (I'm beginning to think) in these elections in general, the personal charts of the candidates have usually been poor measures. Even though I missed calling the election, if you read my mundane forecasts for October, November, and December, the event from the perspective of the nation was dead on week by week - in hindsight, if I'd read (and knew how to understand) my own predictions, it's all there, down to the Russian cyber interventions and the turning points in the contest. I knew that (1) this would be a radical, historic result, and (2) liberal activism and the liberal agenda would soar in 2017 like they hadn't in years. I erred in thinking (1) Hillary's election would be the biggest historic breakthrough possible and (2) it takes a liberal president to lead a powerful era of liberal voices. Uh-uh. 180° off. Nothing could have unleashed liberal voices like Trump's election.

However, I think Steve's point is that Trump has his feet cut out from under him of Democrats take the House, and even more so if Dems take the House and Senate. He is then at serious risk. And my point was that, watching Ryan's chart in recent elections, he tends to reflect how his party does.

Now that I'm home, I might as well review Ryan's chart and see if my memory is right:. Checking transits for an hour after the West Coast voting closes:

Ryan''s been in a fight all year. His Mars is 9° Pisces, and Saturn is back to 10° Sagittarius, essentially its Capsolar position. OTOH Jupiter is less than 2° from crossing his Ascendant, which is probably what I saw before, but not quite close enough - unless it's a delayed reaction, like getting elected Speaker again soon after. Mars is 135 his Uranus - so he gets a hard surprise. That's about it - I guess it's mixed, but looks good in the aftermath.

It's worse for his Washington angles, though: Transiting Neptune is half a degree from square his DC Ascendant. That does make me think that he isn't necessarily celebrating how his party did in the election, since that event is quite DC-centric.

Pence is in an interesting spot. Saturn is back to his natal Saturn place - at election time, he's in the last past of his Saturn Return (first pass was a few days ago). Compare this to W's Saturn-Saturn the very day of his re-election. It's a destiny moment, and one that bears substantial weight. If my rectification of Pence's chart is correct (or even approximately right), this is also on his MC. Besides that, Mars squares his Jupiter - no idea at all what that means forthe election. Sun squares his Uranus, so, like Ryan, he gets a real surprise (though, with Pence, there's no sense it's a shock - it's neutral). I have no idea from this what his job will be or, if still President of the Senate, what kind of Senate he will preside over.

Nancy Pelosi has Pluto square natal Jupiter to the minute of arc. The least I can say is that this election is a make-or-break for her continued career. This is either professionally exalting her or ending her - one cannot tell from this transit alone. (And remember that a Dem majority in the House and the exit of Trump and Pence, would mean a President Pelosi.) Saturn is a couple of degrees short of square her Sun, meaning that aspect is coming a while later. Without a birth time, it's hard to tell much more.

Finally, Trump STILL (or, I should say, AGAIN) has Pluto square his Jupiter, 38' past. Same interpretation as above. But, overall, he's having a good day (or will soon after), since Jupiter is just short of partile square his Ascendant, though Mars squares his MC.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:42 pm

Jim, using your Solar Return teachings as:
The basis of the most powerful forecasting system presently known to astrological technology.
Trump's 2016 SSR clearly forecasted a high % win for Prez. There was nothing close to the angles of his 2016; therefore, according to your own teachings, we have to use his SSR Moon and their aspects to solar and natal planets. His 2016 SSR Moon was partile cnj his Natal Jupiter. Bradley taught us Moon-Jupiter symbolism is the par-excellent combo for candidates winning elections, unfortunately for many Americans.

staragewiz
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by staragewiz » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:49 am

Besides having Mars/Leo conj. Asc - Aggressive "take no prisoners" approach off the charts competitive outlook on life. Sun opp. Moon is indicative of a narcissistic egotistical character, Trump's close Venus conj. Saturn (all work and no play aspect) symbolizes his lack of human warmth and harmonious social interaction especially when combined with the above aspects makes for a mean spirited if not cruel individual which is magnified by his Moon in Scorpio; a Mars constellation known for their sarcastic innuendos and prankish behavior. If there was ever a chart that validated the Sidereal Zodiac.. this is it!

Mike