Donald Trump

Discussion of horoscopes of possible general interest.
SteveS
Irish
Irish
Re: Donald Trump

Post by SteveS » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:04 pm

Whole Deck of 78 Cards!

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:06 pm

SteveS wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:04 pm
Whole Deck of 78 Cards!
well then, point certainly taken :shock: ... we'll see what it means!
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:20 pm

Presuming proper shuffling etc., that's about one chance in 6,000.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:27 pm

Things turn really bad at the end of July. I just finished the first solid draft of the new month's forecast. At the end of July, Trump is hit really hard with new circumstances, but it isn't just him. (It's large enough to impact him, but not just about him personally.) His terrible July 30 SLR overlaps the August 2 Caplunar. Saturn begins to conjoin U.S. progressed Moon July 28.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:58 pm

Jim wrote:
Presuming proper shuffling etc., that's about one chance in 6,000.

Being a poker player since 15 with large hands, believe me—it was proper shuffling—both times. :)

Danica wrote:
well then, point certainly taken  ... we'll see what it means!
Yep. And with a Moon- Mercury-Uranus on/near the Libsolar Horizon, high % it will be unexpected (Uranus) news (Mercury) provided its tied directly in to the election itself. Lets see what Vegas thinks with the betting odds on election day.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:57 am

I should also add I ask the Tarot to describe Joe Biden for election 2020. The Tarot Card for Biden was Strength. Contrasting Strength (Joe Biden) with Tower (Trump), I can only draw one conclusion: Biden wins with much Strength backed by a majority in House and Senate, toppling Trump & Republican's Tower.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:57 pm

The Cook Report says it's their opinion the upcoming election will not be a Blue Wave, but a Tsunami. The question now is whether there will be 54 Democratic votes in the Senate or 59.
They're also saying Biden right now would have enough electoral college votes to win. 188 solid, 30 likely and 61 leaning, adding up to 279. It's 270 to win.
AZ, FL, NC and GA are all toss-ups.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:59 am

Let's see if Vegas reacts to the Cook Report by raising Biden's favored winning odds. New odds come out Monday.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:25 pm

Sweet hoping the vp is an interesting break to the astrological president pattern! (No offense to Ol Joe but i don't think he will see all 4 years based
off of SSR alone).

What color is PA right now I am curious. There were a few times the state didn't get it right but in many elections for whatever reason PA is sounding swinger for which way the country is going to go.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:52 pm

PA is generally purple. Blue in the cities and Red in the suburbs and rural areas.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:57 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:52 pm
PA is generally purple. Blue in the cities and Red in the suburbs and rural areas.
This year, we have Pennsylvania-born Biden who has spent a huge amount of time in the state - and, in fact, has his national headquarters there.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:35 pm

Just mentioning... NY is also purple. Blue in the cities and red in the rural and suburban areas. NJ is purple.
It's just wow the cities.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:50 pm

Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:35 pm
Just mentioning... NY is also purple. Blue in the cities and red in the rural and suburban areas. NJ is purple.
It's just wow the cities.
A lot of states are like that. The primary division is urban-rural, not state boundaries.

Illinois is a great example: Chicago is solid blue, everything else is solid red - but Chicago population outstrips the rest of the state.

California is deep red in most (not quite all) rural counties and deep blue in most urban ones (but with key exceptions, e.g., San Diego). But LA and the Bay outweigh the rest of the state's population.

Florida is more evenly divided: Miami-Dade leans pretty blue (especially with the Cuban and other Hispanic population), the rest of the state leans pretty red (especially with retirees). The blue areas aren't a majority, so it takes a big deal to tip the state blue. It's usually red.

Colorado is perhaps the one truly purple state. Not only is it more or less evenly divided and can go either way in a given election, the voters on both sides are more moderate and can flip given good reason. On moderation, for example, Colorado liberals tend to be big on gun rights overall, Colorado conservatives tend to be big on abortion and human dignity rights. Virginia is similar, but has been leaning heavily blue in recent years as more urban and DC-adjacent population has grown.

Even Iowa tends to be primarily red, but will be liberal in the college towns like Iowa City that have a more cosmopolitan city vibe. The state mostly goes red, but doesn't shock people when it goes blue and and again.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Electoral College December 14

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:16 am

Lunar Returns for Trump and Biden are vague through the entire Election-to-pre-Inauguration period. (This could, for example, mean a contested election with no clear answer at first.) However, there is one loud, powerful SLR at a critical junction - but I could read it two opposite ways.

So... looking for input: The Electoral College votes December 14, 2020 (the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December). On that exact day, Donald Trump has the following SLR. Your read? Do they, collectively, vote for hm or against him?
EC Trump SLR.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:41 am

Would you give date, time and place for that chart? I'm not coming up with anything close.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:36 am

Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:41 am
Would you give date, time and place for that chart? I'm not coming up with anything close.
December 14, 2020, 9:48:35 AM EST, Washington, DC.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:52 am

Thanks.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:34 am

If I was to solely look at that chart, I would tell the person that they look like they are going to have a good month.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:45 am

Veronica wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:34 am
If I was to solely look at that chart, I would tell the person that they look like they are going to have a good month.
What do you make of Saturn being equally strong to Jupiter (and, if such things make a difference, Saturn is strong by sign and Jupiter is weak by sign).

Bradley, in Solar and Lunar Returns, outright says that under a foreground Jupiter-Saturn aspect, people do not win contests and keywords are "retirement," etc. After all these years, I don't know if that's true. (It might be - I just don't know if it is. Does anyone have examples to demonstrate it?)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:10 pm

Jupiter conj Saturn is unsettled and restless unless the subject can use self-control. It's a change, and unless there's a lot of structure and care, not a change for the better. Ascendant and Capricorn... so that's about the self and survival or autonomy, striving rather than fighting, but wanting to be the bad boy who is shocking.

I think Trump will be trying to claim the Electoral College was undermined, or will try to undermine it. I think this is the time he'll try the hardest to discredit the election and overthrow it.

I think he'll enjoy the fight. That N Venus angular.

I think we might look at the next return to see how the story comes out.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:22 pm

I've looked for six months of returns for both of them. I still think that Biden's inauguration SLR shows he is the center of all Washington's attention and and Harris' inauguration charts show her happy in a fundamental life change and at an extreme apex of fulfillment of her life, mission, and celebrity. In other words, they both look like they've won.

But (skipping exactly at the inauguration) something like six months of boring, unclear charts for both of them, including non step Neptune after Neptune after Neptune for biden - this one December 14 chart leaps out as, "I am the most important chart in five years, hear me!" I just wish I knew what it was saying. Bradley's traditional interpretation looks like it's a loser - but under other circumstances I'm sure it could be assuming great power and responsibility.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:55 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:22 pm
but under other circumstances I'm sure it could be assuming great power and responsibility.
This is Trump. Power maybe, but responsibility?

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:04 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:45 am
Veronica wrote:
What do you make of Saturn being equally strong to Jupiter (and, if such things make a difference, Saturn is strong by sign and Jupiter is weak by sign).

Bradley, in Solar and Lunar Returns, outright says that under a foreground Jupiter-Saturn aspect, people do not win contests and keywords are "retirement," etc. After all these years, I don't know if that's true. (It might be - I just don't know if it is. Does anyone have examples to demonstrate it?)
Well
Ill tell ya

What struck me was the sun moon conjunction.

Thats a beautiful thing in a persons chart.
It speaks of cycles completed and ending and beginnings and culminations.

So I would always tell someone with that right dead center that it would be a good month.

The saturn aspect is and aspect that comes around and around and around too....and this person *is* very old and has obviously survived many saturn aspects to angles over the lifespan.
So I didnt think that for a lunar return in which the person had veen dealing with the strange saturn jupiter pluto aspect for months and months and months now....that it really weighed much compared to tge sun conjunct moon.

But thats my style...to accent the best

But while I did say that I thought it would be a good month I am not saying that I necessarily think that means he wins.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:47 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:45 am
Veronica wrote:

If Bradley said that
Then I wonder what he would say then about a saturn jupiter midpoint in the usa chart.

With all the wars we have been in Im sure there will be evidence of us really winning if we look at that aspect.

But sometimes things look like a loss or a win from one angle but not so from another.

Honestly, with the upcoming Pluto return for the USA in 2024 if the entire frabic of reality we have gets unraveled and reknitted I wouldnt be surprised.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Electoral College December 14

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:15 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:16 am
So... looking for input: The Electoral College votes December 14, 2020 (the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December). On that exact day, Donald Trump has the following SLR. Your read? Do they, collectively, vote for hm or against him?
I looked up Jupiter-Saturn aspects in Sidereal Mundane Astrology and there on page 1047, I found a lot of stuff like bridge collapses, the sinking of the Andrea Doria, several financial panics like the German bank run in 1931, Pearl Harbor and Bengazi, the Sandy Hook shootings, the Lindbergh kidnapping, the Al-Rawda massacre, and so on and so forth.

And I also found this:
Political: Richard M. Nixon’s resignation (quarter). Gerald Ford shooting (month). Ronald Reagan shot (week, day). Mussolini murder (week). Yitzhak Rabin murder (month). Beirut embassy bombing (day). Oklahoma City bombing (Washington) (month). Charles & Diana wedding (year, month, week, day).
If Trump loses, will he fly to Mir-A-Lago and refuse to play at being president for the rest of his term?

Aside: If some Qanon-addled Trumpite manages to murder Ms. Harris, that would explain the heavy burden and sense of loss in Biden's charts. I am catastrophizing.