Joseph Biden

Discussion of horoscopes of possible general interest.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Joseph Biden

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:33 pm

Vice President Biden was born November 20, 1942, 8:30 AM EWT, Scranton, PA according to his own statement.

Presuming he is nominated for the presidency, he will compete against President Trump in November. Based on past patterns, to "qualify" to succeed Trump he would need to have a Taurus or Scorpio luminary. He has a Scorpio Sun, so he's in the running.

Every president has been unique, expressing the office in a way consistent with his own character; nonetheless, there are some astrological factors that are more likely to become president than others; or similarities to other presidents may give us an idea how a president would act. (I wrote today that Biden might be newly inspired by FDR, but the character striving to show in him is Winston Churchill.)

I'll make a few observations about how features in Biden's chart compare to those of earlier presidents.

Strong features in Biden's chart include:

Sun in Scorpio - 4 presidents (slightly high, but none since the 19th century). Van Buren, Taylor, Pierce, Garfield.
Moon in Aries - 5 presidents (tied for second highest, including two recent powerful ones). Taylor, Garfield, Harding, Reagan, Clinton
Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Aries - Zachary Taylor & James A. Garfield (both died in office)
Mars in Libra - 6 presidents (one of the higher, but Mars spends a lot of time in Libra). Van Buren, Taylor, Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Harding. Astonishingly, these six names include five (out of 8) presidents who died in office!

None of his angular planets is among the most common for presidents overall, though Sun is moderately high. Similar presidential styles include:
Uranus foreground (Dsc 0°30') - Adams, Jackson, Van Buren, Harrison, Hayes, T. Roosevelt, F. Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Reagan, Obama.
Saturn foreground (Dsc 4°53') - Madison, Monroe, Pierce, Buchanan, Lincoln, Grant, Taft, Wilson, Hoover, Kennedy, Carter
Venus foreground (Asc 4°43') - W. Harrison, Polk, Cleveland, T . Roosevelt, Clinton
Sun foreground (Asc 5°28') - Madison, Van Buren, Tyler, Polk, Lincoln, Grant, Arthur, Eisenhower, Ford, Reagan, Obama

Presidents who had his two most angular planets angular (Ur, Sa): No U.S. president has had both Uranus and Saturn foreground.

Moon-Pluto sq. (0°50' in mundo) - 7, of whom the hard were Washington, Arthur, Wilson.
Sun-Venus conj. (1°00') - (The rarest aspect in nature and the rarest among presidents.) Only Coolidge.
Sun-Jupiter tr. (2°26') - 6, of whom the soft aspects were Adams, Adams, Arthur, Clinton, a mixture of characters, styles, and successes.
Venus-Neptune sex. (2°58') - 6, of whom the soft aspects were Lincoln & Arthur.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
SLR for Inauguration Day

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:48 pm

The inauguration chart for January 20, 2021, 12:00 PM, Washington, DC is quite severe. How is it for Biden, though? He has a new Sidereal Lunar Return about 6 PM that evening. How does it look? Listing only the Class 1 angularities and aspects (which are voluminous by themselves):

t Mars on MC -3°43'
r Mars sq. Asc -1°15'
t Saturn sq. MC -1°13'
r Moon on MC -1°01'
t Moon on MC -0°47'
----------------------------
-- t Su/Sa = MC +0°12'
t Sun sq. MC +1°37'

-- t Mars-Uranus conj. 0°03'
-- t Sun sq. r Moon 0°57'
-- t Mars-Jupiter sq. 0°39'
-- t Jupiter-Uranus sq, 0°42'
-- t Jupiter op. r Pluto 0°53'

-- t Pluto op. r Jupiter 1°22'
-- t Mars sq. r Pluto 1°31'
-- t Uranus sq. r Pluto 1°35'
-- t Saturn op. r Pluto 1°48' in mundo
-- t Saturn sq. r Moon 1°53'
-- t Mercury-Uranus sq. 2°09' in mundo
-- t Sun-Saturn conj. 2°26' in mundo
-- t Mars conj r Moon 2°42' in mundo
-- t Mercury-Mars sq. 2°46' in mundo
-- t Saturn-Uranus sq. 2°47'
-- t Mars-Saturn sq. 2°50'

Non-foreground Partile
(None)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: SLR for Inauguration Day

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:21 pm

This is an extraordinary chart. It has uncertainties, but may become a long-term pet example in our files.

First, it is hard to think Biden would not be at the very center of attention, the immediate darling of the crowd, with his Moon in the degree of Midheaven partile square Sun. As a former VP he wouldn't be expected to be present if he hadn't won.

Next, there is a great uncertainty: Saturn's role in this could swing either way. Saturn conjoins Sun, squares natal Moon, and squares MC, the Sun/Saturn midpoint being minutes from square MC. Sometimes, this is an aspect of loss and disgrace. Sometimes, it is an aspect of taking on enormous responsibility, especially when there is a serious chance that one will not outlive the term of the responsibility. Saturn is certainly appropriate for taking on what Biden would inherit from his predecessor if elected president.

But there is worse. It could be simply the public pressure and grief he would inherit but it looks more like a direct threat to him. In addition to the Sun-Saturn emphasis, the closest aspect is a 0°03' Mars-Uranus conjunction foreground. I can only say: I hope the Secret Service is on their best game that day and for that month. (Other aspects lean a similar way.)

From this SLR alone, I think he'll win. Between this chart and the Capsolar, I fear for him.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Joseph Biden

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:49 am

He appears to have been in or neaf Atlanta for his birthday.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Danica
1st Warning by Admin
1st Warning by Admin

Post by Danica » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:11 pm

Does anyone know what are the potential names on the VP shortlist? I'd like to look into synastry, for those we have AA rated data.

EDIT: beautiful! Found this, with updated info on the process
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/2 ... ker-377652
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia
http://siderallia.blogspot.com/

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:28 pm

The last shortlist I saw had 25 names on it. The only thing shorter we have are press speculations. Harris is top of those speculations (and with her Moon conjunct Biden's, hard to beat). Others often mentioned are Sen. Tammy Duckworth, Sen. Liz Warren (unlikely), Susan Rice (God, I hope not), Rep. Val Demings, Karen Bass (I know her niece and have had lunch with us and she's got more press attention than anyone but Harris), Mayor Keisha Bottoms, Gov. Michelle Grisham
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:56 pm

Am interesting thing I stumbled across this morning: I'm not saying it means anything, just that it's an interesting thing.

At noon next January 20 when the new president-VP terms begin with the oath-taking, transiting Sun is 5°50' Capricorn. (It's always being to be approximately this on January 20.)

Joe Biden, whose Moon is 7°03' Aries, and Kamala Harris, whose Moon is 3°24', have their composite Moon at 5°14' Aries.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:20 pm

The list seems to have narrowed today. Several reports say that Harris has lost favor this week, based on opinions Biden has gotten from his confidants. Karen Bass has risen sharply in standing and might be the current favorite.

A CNN report an hour ago lists Karen Bass in strong terms but lists Harris and Rice as "among the most serious contenders."

More as a review of the process to date, the article lists others who have undergone extensive vetting:
Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Florida Rep. Val Demings and Illinois Sen. Tammy Duckworth... Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham...
One source close to Biden said that 11 women are being "formally considered" as of this afternoon. (I've listed nine above.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:43 am

I want to say something about this, the work especially in these sections as I see it from a Uranuian view point is laced with polical preferences and biases. I'm not condoning it just pointing it out.

If Biden does get elected (again trying to keep this as unassociated with politics as I can) I believe based off of his current age and upcoming SSR that his term will be short lived, which is why I believe he is being so particular with choosing his running mate. That being said I thinks she is a good choice for him astrologically, this is where my bias does come in however I don't like these old creepy white guys (which means most of congress I don't care what polical alignment) I'd love to see some new faces.

Also for what it's worth if I was the white house astrologer I would be advising Trump to pressure congress to move the election date (either forward or backwards) it may give him a better astrological chance and would throw a breaker in all the work we have been doing here...
No i'm not homeless.. you just can't smell the roses as well as you can through a teepee door..

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:24 am

Soft Alpaca wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:43 am
I want to say something about this, the work especially in these sections as I see it from a Uranuian view point is laced with polical preferences and biases. I'm not condoning it just pointing it out.
I will agree that it is laced with political positions and preferences - biases (leanings) in that sense. I'm happy you didn't say prejudices though (as many others would and do) since no pre-judging is necessary by now.

I do believe and passionately affirm that there is nothing more important now (at all) than the fastest, most decisive removal of Trump from office. (By now, "fastest" means by the election process.) The threat he brings to the United States in particular and the world in general is unprecedented and he simply has to be taken out by whatever legal means are possible.

I don't apologize for putting everything I have into saving the world.
If Biden does get elected (again trying to keep this as unassociated with politics as I can) I believe based off of his current age and upcoming SSR that his term will be short lived, which is why I believe he is being so particular with choosing his running mate.
I agree. His election would, first of all, accomplish the most important thing: Trump's removal. It's overwhelming, landslide election would indicate that the deeper goals had been accomplished, i.e., the vast majority of voters (including former supporters) having shifted to the idea that this was an enormous mistake that can never be repeated.

There is definitely a concern about Joe's longevity, though people are living and functioning well who are 20 years his senior. Nonetheless, his chart has some health challenges. Therefore, I think it is more important than in most elections that he pick a running mate that can step, at once and easily, into the role of president.

Kamala is a powerhouse - the easiest of the batch to see as a powerful, dynamic leader going forward. It's fine line: Some of the strongest arguments against her are that she wouldn't be hiring on to be vice president, she'd be hiring on to be president. Political and interpersonal awkwardness aside, this is really exciting on the one hand; but, on the other hand, the nation is still terrified to its core of having a woman president, made worse by the idea of having a Black woman president, made worse by the fact that she takes no guff and comes on stronger and more decisively than most presidents we've ever had.'

In contrast, someone like Karen Bass - also a Black woman - flips theses advantages-disadvantages. She is enormously competent but doesn't have that automatic sense of overt power and command. (She's a Virgo, probably with a Leo Moon - which I say based on knowing her personally.) She will immediately have the respect and confidence of Congress. She has a solid head on her shoulders and a good instinct for getting things done. If she became president, she would not have the sense of intimidating power that Kamala would have but would have a little less pushback - striking less terror in her opposition - which could give her advantages. (We've had more Virgo presidents than any other Sun-sign.)

One thing to consider though is that, as a Virgo-Leo, she doesn't have the luminaries to succeed Biden (Scorpio-Aries) or Trump (Taurus-Scorpio) on the "two generation" rule. This probably means that, if she became VP, Biden will finish his term and she won't be called upon to step in. (Were Biden to be elected and die in office, his successor would need to have either a Taurus-Scorpio or Libra-Aries luminary.)
Also for what it's worth if I was the white house astrologer I would be advising Trump to pressure congress to move the election date (either forward or backwards) it may give him a better astrological chance and would throw a breaker in all the work we have been doing here...
They won't do it. For one thing, Pelosi and the Democrat-governed House of Representatives won't consider it. But, even more, Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell quickly rose to say the Senate will not consider such a thing. (And, in case we thought it a short-term political move, he followed a day or two later by announcing that Republican Senators should feel free to politically distance themselves from Trump if it helps them get re-elected.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:23 pm

I agree with you on just about all of the except a few things Jim. First off this could be a pattern breaking election (otherwise Trump will likely be reelected as such is a pattern).

I don't think blaming him (Trump) for anything does any good either, he inherited the problem and if Biden gets elected it will be the same rhetoric of blaming one very mortal man on the problems from a broken system (the house and senate run like kings, the electorial college was a place founded by and for elite not the average man, voter ID isn't linked to tax paying citizens {think people who are working youth and unemployed adults {some of whom choose to live this way and some don't}), you can go to war and die before you can sit down at a bar and have a drink and your vote doesn't count unless there is a local tie, how many of these could easily turn the tide?).

We have states like Nevada ruling against Churches (which I'm more native in my beliefs so I don't follow the bible though I've studied many many religions) when no one wants to wake up and tell them that addiction is what runs the entire states revenue !!!(well gambling can't kill me blah blah people are just ignorant and lying to themselves as they destroy their lives).

Also we have kids running around color blind - like it's black and white and you yourself did this just now Jim by not mentioning Kamala is also of Asian decent which are just as marginalized as anyone else and just as important as her black ancestry! (They (asian americans) are getting blamed for a virus that we new existed outside of asia, which many of whom have never even been to china, and it was like small pox was to my ancestors). We have to except all life is scared, all colors,class, and culture of people, all the animals and all the forests. As someone who is mixed race I actually hate when people stand up for "my colors" it's like taking away my voice, my peoples voices. Even in protests there must be peace (look at standing rock) and yes they did eventually win, however burning down the homes and environments around us (yes including the birds and the bees) will only result in one thing, more violence and no progress.

We are repeating history here Jim, old men are in charge, people are being silenced by huge companies [like twitter or Facebook] (which congress is finally taking care of thank the creater), disease is running rampant (and like it or not big pharma is profiting that's why the frontline doctors are being silenced, sorry but I've been out of country and I know at the very least trying something like hydroxychloroquine isn't going to kill me and it's better than doing NOTHING). It's just sad because this already happened to my people once, it's like they died for nothing.

I out of all people Jim will never attack people for speaking, I'm only gay when it's convenient for people, I'm only black and native when it's convenient to people because I have white skin (I get looked at like I'm white and I just have a layer of dirt on me some people even make comments about it), I'm only the son of drug addicts and poor and jobless and grew up as a ward of the court when it's convenient for people (my highschool listed me as homeless because I was living with my stepdads parents and wasn't adopted so they could get more federal money). Most of the time Im just another "straight white male", I call myself minority convenient, everyday of my life I'm profiled by people who value colors over culture, and profited off of without my asking (many of my employers will list my ethnic background in a heartbeat when it comes to having a mixed work place).

I think americans are truly more sexist than racist however, we haven't had a woman president which just boggles my mind because in my tribe females were the leaders they read situations before principles.
I really do think to fix this is going to take a woman's or a mothers touch to fix any of this, and not the kind of woman touch that both Trump and Biden are into (sorry but not sorry).
No i'm not homeless.. you just can't smell the roses as well as you can through a teepee door..

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:51 pm

Soft Alpaca wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:23 pm
First off this could be a pattern breaking election (otherwise Trump will likely be reelected as such is a pattern).
Agreed that it's always possible. There have been something like two of these in U.S. history in addition to (what you might want to count as a possible third) Lincoln seeming to come in outside the whole context and the the pattern continuing on as if he hadn't been in the stream.

But that would be extraordinary. Not even Trump's 2016 "pattern-breaking election" broke the pattern, since his Taurus Sun naturally succeeded Obama's Taurus Moon.
I don't think blaming him (Trump) for anything does any good either, he inherited the problem and if Biden gets elected it will be the same rhetoric of blaming one very mortal man on the problems from a broken system
I agree that this is how the politics will play, but I disagree on everything else you said in this short quote. Trump inherited on-going problems sure - but he made all of them dramatically worse and was directly causative of or complicit in all the rest, including problems that completely overwhelm anything he inherited. For example, if the U.S. had anywhere near the leadership of most other countries on earth, we would have had this contained by now instead of being the life-threatening run-away train on the planet.

Harder for me to prove, but worth my mentioning I think, is that the virus in the first place arose as part of the planet's rebellion against our continuing abuse and neglect of it. Care for the planet is a worldwide issue, to be sure, but American leadership had always been pivotal in any small gains. Trump, am embodiment of abuse and neglect in general, withdraw American leadership from the rising international wave of tackling this problem then too dozens of steps to actively enhance climate destabilization. Until 2020, this was my strongest point in saying that, literally, Trump was a direct threat to live on this planet. (I meant that in a literal, biological way.)

I agree completely with your next several lines itemizing real problems.
you yourself did this just now Jim by not mentioning Kamala is also of Asian decent
I do tend to forget this, so I plead half-guilty. (Similarly, people insist on labelling Obama a Black president even though he's half Caucasian). But her Asian half is irrelevant to my point: America would be far more accepting of an Indian president right now than another African-American president; plus, the image of an American Black woman raises outright terror and rage in large segments of the American populace. (In brief, I don't think her Tamil roots are the volatile political incendiary right now, it's her African roots.)
I think americans are truly more sexist than racist however, we haven't had a woman president which just boggles my mind because in my tribe females were the leaders they read situations before principles.
I agree: American's are more sexist than racist. First clue: Legally (which I understand is different from practical reality) Black men were given the vote half a century ahead of any women; and we elected a (half) Black man president but are unwilling to elect any woman.

The most likely path to a woman as president in the foreseeable future is if, as vice president, she inherits the job.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:30 pm

Climate destabilization is in the hands of each one of us, the people who preach about it often have 1000$ smart phones making them hypocrites. If Trump died the environment wouldn't change, we the people have to change it, we have to grow up and stop asking politicians to help. No amount of policy can help our complacency to our environment (and I mean in our city's too, no amount of oil fracking and not oil fracking will change the huge light politing cities, will change the attitude of the people and the crime and horrors that happen there) and dependency to the system is just sad. We shouldn't have to call on world leaders to plant more trees, to turn off things that don't need to be running, to save water, these are things we need to do on our own, it's called being an adult. There should be no climate summits because we are very capable of changing our habbits without having some big rule book thrown at us. Right now mother earth us taking care of it because we as individuals have been too ignorant.

As for Biden maybe he can make up for those mistakes he made (unfortunately?) by dying in office or stepping out for being sick while in office and helping a female step into power. We also can't continue to be on the same path however, people who say black lives matter are correct, but it can just be black lives Jim or else we will start to refuel fires of segregation (which as a person of mixed ethic background scares me big time). Again all life is scared.

I am curious too about Joe's old kkk connection (I'm hoping he doesn't bring a hidden surprise with him to office) and I hate to say it this way but my republican family who helped the underground railroad is still republican (PA has a lot of KKK ties and most of them who are higher up are to this day wealthy white democratic males). I'm just hoping that there is no hidden agenda, I may very well be crazy but I'm still allowed to be worried right? I mean I doubt it thoroughly but I've seen time and time again where we are just ignorant (look at this virus and tell me how many jokes we have made about something like it happening).

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:43 pm

Are you saying you have information that Biden personal has KKK ties? I ask because I haven't heard this from even the most virulent anti-Biden posters.

I did some looking on seeing your post. Apparently there is a circulated picture purporting to show him standing next to a Grand Wizard. USA Today did a fact check and debunked it. Snopes also discredited it.

It would have been an extreme surprise, since Biden has long, strong ties to the U.S. Black communities (pre-dating his association with Obama).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:47 pm

Wasn't a grand wizard it was a Cyclops (exalted?) of some level I believe and he did speak at his funeral calling him a mentor but this was I believe over 10 years ago and it doesn't necessarily make the person who died a bad guy or Biden an associate of the klan. I'm saying I know that but I figured I'd ask and see about any astrological hints at this.

However this information is so scewed either way I don't know what to read.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:35 pm

I don't know for sure what charts of malignant whitist racists would look like, but the most obvious charts I have a quite different from Biden's. (Sun in Sagittarius is the strongest factor - sometimes Leo as a background - usually backed by an angular Mars but not other forms of Mars - fortified by extreme conservatism. But this may not be a representative set.)

As I was typing this, I realized I'd never looked up the birth information of Albert Pike, the most significant figure in Scottish Rite Freemasonry for a century but also the probable author of the original KKK initiation rituals and a staunch defender of the south. Sure enough... Pike was born December 29, 1809 (in Boston, ironically). The erudite Pike had Sun in Sagittarius conjunct Mercury, both likely square his Virgo Moon. Unfortunately, we don't have a time for him.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:45 pm

See Jim I have this Sagittarius-Leo mix and a different form of pure Mars (not sure how to describe my relationship with that planet) and I am somewhat conservative (like I'm not a very outwardly gay person it's just to extra for me) as well in how I value life but very liberal in other things and I'm an anti-government and anti-monopoly (I'm conservative financially though). I guess you can call me a libertarian as I think too taking away peoples arms real does scare me (I'm native ok) and I'm a universalist as well as a firm believer in process-rational pantheism monoism and determinism. But through all of these ism's racism, bigotry, and and prejudice don't live within me.

As a rule of thumb I think perhaps why I didn't like sagittarius signs descriptions (especially compliance, which is something I know is an illusion and I make it look like I comply when really I'm just manipulating things and being sneaky) is because other Sagittarius people I meet are very very closed minded? a lot of them are too judgey and like to be the punisher and I'm way more live and let live (I'm not some hero or some hand if god here to punish the sinful or whatever). In fact btw the two sagittarius friends I do have are also heavy scorpio (not as conservative). I think asshat is in my vocabulary of words I would use to describe sagittarius folks (folks fits them better than people) I meet.

I don't see these sagittarius themes in what I see of old Joe but his Mars is definitely there.

I'm curious though why was the white southern democratic the birth of the kkk but sagittarius makes sense as the sign completely, perhaps you could make a post about pike so I can discuss it more there(?)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:14 pm

Soft Alpaca wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:45 pm
I don't see these sagittarius themes in what I see of old Joe but his Mars is definitely there.
No, it isn't. I was explicitly excluding Mars-ruled luminaries. I don't see them as racist, as a group. (Maybe clumsy with language, maybe inadvertently putting their foot in it. That's different.) - Mars is background and detriment.

He's primarily a Sun-Venus conjunction rising opposite a setting Uranus, with Mars and Pluto themed luminaries.
I'm curious though why was the white southern democratic the birth of the kkk but sagittarius makes sense as the sign completely, perhaps you could make a post about pike so I can discuss it more there(?)
Mid-20th century the essential positions of the two parties flipped.

Short version: Lincoln emerged as president of the new Republican party. Those who elected him (primarily the north) were against slavery. The core of the party was anti-slavery, pro individual freedom and Federal strength, etc. The Democrats (those who didn't elect Lincoln) were primarily in the South. They were wealth land-owners, committed to conservative forms of religion, and emphasized states rights as a basis of preserving slavery (the baseline of their economic strength).

The Republican president won. The Democratic land-owners lost big. Democrats were nearly excluded from top level national politics for more than half a century thereafter.

President Roosevelt brought a new wave with his New Deal. He was a New Yorker from a moneyed, connected family and had significant liberal ideas which also were practical to the immediate needs of the country during the Great Depression. The Democratic party started splitting, the conservative old school Dems in the south began calling themselves "Dixiecrats" and were the recognized strongly conservative half of the Dem party.

After WW II, General Eisenhower could have run for president as a member of either party - he wasn't politically committed - and he picked the Republicans. He reaffirmed that the Republicans were the party of freedom for everyone through civil rights, taking a strong stand (backed by Federal forces where necessary) on behalf of civil rights in the south.

Then something interesting happened: In 1960, a young New England moneyed Democrat was elected president and he and his brother were strong for civil rights. The Kennedy administration affirmed what had been historically Republican positions, and did it passionately. When JFK was killed, his socially liberal Southern Democrat vice president took this up with even greater passion. The Johnson administration pushed through the most important civil rights legislation since the Lincoln-era constitutional amendments. Johnson's Great Society social and economic plan spoke especially powerfully to "inner city" Black communities. It was a watershed era in civil rights victories.

So, what did the Republicans do? Well, the nature of politics is that you can't overthrow someone unless you can show yourself to be his (or her) opposite, so Barry Goldwater's campaign invented a pattern that every Republican campaign has used ever since: Travelling through the South calling out to racists with their own racist rhetoric (overt or coded) and stirring hatred to win votes.

The South started moving to Republicans. The Dixiecrats started leaving the Democratic Party and becoming Republicans.

Goldwater lost massively. Nixon was a racist by today's standards and a supporter of Eisenhower-spirit civil rights based on the standards of the time. Jimmy Carter was elected as a Democratic Southern governor as the South was leaking heavily toward Republicans. Carter was elected in part upon his deep religious convictions which spoke strongly both to the spirit of southerners and as a moral message to the nation at large in the aftermath of Watergate.

Then, Ronald Reagan finished the flip entirely, "sealing the deal" on the modern divisions...

Reagan had been a Democrat before he entered politics. FDR was his hero and he took the position that Roosevelt would have been a Republican in the 1980s. He politicized Roe v. Wade and assumed a moral high ground that let win the Religious Right away from a seated president who was a Southern Baptist lay minister1 (There were economic and other reasons, too.) He absorbed the last of the Dixiecrats as "Reagan Democrats." He also (less famously) also campaigned through the South as an overt racist.

By the time it was all settled, historic positions of the parties had been flipped upside down, with the Republican party becoming, in practice, committed to religious moralism, racism, and tipping economic advantage to the wealthy and away from the workaday American.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:25 pm

Yes I understand the theory behind this flip but it's just practical to say today. My family has had the same code values, life over all, business for my future, keep to my own business attitude and still is republican in this way to this day they are all middle class working folk not wealthy like a flip would suggest. They are the ones that matter and it most definitely isn't fair to "pass the racism" on to people who helped abolished it in the first place just because some presidents said so (to this day however I haven't met a racist conservative person however I have met some very very racist democratics or anti-racist as they like to call themselves). Sure ideas change adapt and evolve but you can't just shove your mistakes on to other people (however to the racist republican folks that do exist they do deserve to get called out).

Jim I see Mars in bidens chart, it's clearly there, just watching him I can see thematic Mars energy. Not associating it with racism or bigotry in that above mentioned case I should have clarified that.

Maybe this is just Pennsylvania though Jim we are a weird state.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:42 pm

You said you were curious why the white southern Democrats birthed the KKK. I took the time to answer that. It sounds like you weren't actually curious.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:28 pm

I was and you gave a round about answer without the astrological background I was looking for. (And in your defense I wouldn't want to study racist people either so apologies for asking such, however I do think we should look In to it).

Getting back to it I discussed this whole conversation with my mom's mom (crazy Nana aka Nana Wanda the Cancer-Scorpuo-Virgo I talk about frequently). Her main problem with both of these men is what Trump says and that Biden us just "creepy" to her, mind you she has a very unique outlook (she's a 57 year old purple haird "conservative" woman, short shorts are Nana's style as well). She tells me she thought this long before trump's presidency back when he was talking about running with Obama (who she supported more than she likes to admit). Her instinctual guide is down right scary (so often
I head her cautious) perhaps she can Sense him through their mutual energy more than me.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:13 am

Interesting discussions here with Jim & Soft Alpaca. By the months ago astrological work I did on Kamala Harris Natal Chart with Solar Arcs, I will voice an opinion: I think Joe really hurts himself If he does not choose Kamala as his running mate. Please understand, I am only speaking astrologically with the strength I see in Kamala Natal Chart with very favorable symbolism for a Dem win in this election---but its only one chart out of all the rest of the VP possibilities.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:27 am

Soft Alpaca wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:25 pm
Maybe this is just Pennsylvania though Jim we are a weird state.
Commonwealth
As I understand for some weird resaon PA likes to be called a commonwealth, not a state.....even though its no difference.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:30 am

SteveS wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:13 am
I think Joe really hurts himself If he does not choose Kamala as his running mate. Please understand, I am only speaking astrologically with the strength I see in Kamala Natal Chart with very favorable symbolism for a Dem win in this election---but its only one chart out of all the rest of the VP possibilities.
Really? The only major Solar Arc I see for her is Saturn to natal Moon.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:07 pm

Kamala has enough against her (her actions as a prosecutor earlier in her career) she can hurt Biden after the election. Susan Rice would allow the Republicans to indulge their obsession with BenGazi again, no matter how many times they've been shown there is nothing there. It's as if they have nothing else to fuss about.

The Chinese may want to make their currency world standard, but it's not their choice. Its the choice of the countries who base their currencies on another.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:02 pm

Jim wrote:
Really? The only major Solar Arc I see for her is Saturn to natal Moon.
I can't really remember what I saw with cycles in her charts but I remember I had a good impression. Anyone who is in favor of universal income of some type gets my vote for its the only way I can see/understand how the inequalities of income in this Country can be corrected over the last 50 years. Can't depend on the corporations to deliver but no jobs without em. If something is not done soon to balance out the income inequalities in this Country--it will remain in turmoil, imo.

I have also made it my rule of thumb when I see a politician who wins a high office with prominent Saturn cycles, that politician is true of heart for taking on the structures and responsibilities with "self-control" for delivering on their political promises to the people. So few politicians deliver on their promises to the people---so the true acid test would be to see if Kamala ever achieved the highest political office of this land---if she would deliver on her beliefs of Universal Income, which we know the Reps would not deliver Universal Income. So this means to me the Dems somehow must figure out a way to get majority of all 3 branches of government; otherwise, forget Universal Income. But so far in my lifetime, I have only seen mostly empty promises from both parties/politicians when it comes to truly helping the working people with much improved incomes of this Country. Its become a perpetual political lie imo, and Kamala may be lying too--I don't know.

I don't know Dem politics/politicians like some members on this forum. Who are your favorite choice(s) for VP and why?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:19 pm

From having watched newly elected presidents and from having watched their charts in the first few days of office, I'm convinced that someone elected president doesn't know what the job is really about until they sit in the chair.

And I'm almost as thoroughly convinced that they don't really know what the job is about until a couple days later when their real bosses introduce themselves and tell them things the rest of us never get to hear.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:03 pm

I hear you Jim :) . I have said why I like Kamala, only asking a legit question who is your favorite VP choice and why. If this is too sensitive of a question with your immediate environment---I understand.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:16 pm

SteveS wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:03 pm
I hear you Jim :) . I have said why I like Kamala, only asking a legit question who is your favorite VP choice and why. If this is too sensitive of a question with your immediate environment---I understand.
Not sensitive, I don't have solid choice and I've given some pros and cons above. My only preference is that Susan Rice not get it. (Nonetheless, if she does, I'm still voting for the ticket.)

BTW, she's a Scorpio-Aries like Biden.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:47 pm

Surprisingly Vegas has S. Rice as second favorite behind Kamala, but I don't know much about politics, but it is sure entertaing for me to analyze politicians charts.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:50 pm

We aren't getting a Scorpio president (I doubt Biden will last long especially if the astrological favored Harris wins V.P. seat). I'm talking about a realistic Joe winning and getting sick and being replaced very quickly.

America thematically needs to wake up and then heal, something a mother can do "wake you up from the nightmare" motif I'm betting on Taurus, Cancer, Libra, Pisces and perhaps Virgo (though for a different reason than the others). Harris has two of these if I understand her chart correctly. Biden also has these links. We need someone to "pet the pussy (cats)" if you can understand the pun linking a calming energy this country needs, to calm trump's aggression. It's time to put down the stingers and the claws. We are going for Venus/Moon the country is going to go somber and realise that this is a real issue with real answers. I'm saying we vote peace (though china could really end in war) we as a modern world especially the youths (21 and under) are going to be very very unique polical ideas (I'm betting on a huge libertarian movement). Perhaps I'm too ambitious but this could potentially play out.

As a Capricorn Mars I see Cancer Mars as down right terrifying (Pisces and Scorpio are the same but far less toxic) Cancer is so centered on one person or thing unlike the others who prefer options (pisces is whishy washy and that spoke madness, scorpio likes sex options) the focus of a Cancer Mars would be an immense change on whatever they are in a relationship with.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:47 pm

The sign placement of her Mars is one of the least interesting things about her chart. I'd be more concerned with the full moon.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:26 pm

Interesting statement. Don't underestimate Cancer Mars it is definitely Jupiter biased, the ambition in her is real, they can make gifts from the heavens come to life. The Moons phase is a kind of an interesting topic that you have entered into the dialogue...

Full moon perhaps could mean it's energy is illuminated to it's connections in full force but perhaps this adds complicated math. Are you suggesting that being born at full moon gives angular moon qualities?

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:37 am

Mars in Cancer is Jupiter based? What are you talking about?

Sun opposing Moon has nothing to do with angularity! Again, what are you talking about?

The Sun, ie the self, opposing the Moon, ie the other, often the desired other. As in the myth of Narcissus.
These are generally self-involved people, sometimes to the point of narcissism. See Donald Trump.

You don't need to try to guess what I mean. Go look up the interpretations in the aspects section of this site. Then look up Sun opposing Moon people and you'll see it for yourself and it will likely fix in your mind.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:05 am

Soft Alpaca wrote:
I'm talking about a realistic Joe winning and getting sick and being replaced very quickly.
I agree with this and give 70 % this will happen if he wins. I believe the Bernie Sanders supporters will come out and support Biden heavily with a Harris ticket because of Universal Income plans. But again, if Dems don't take Senate nothing really changes from an inequality of incomes for the people. If Harris is not chosen for the ticket, I believe Biden loses the election.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:50 am

Somehow this thread on Biden has turned into a thread on Harris (and on Biden 's VP candidates) instead of a discussion of Biden. To try to close some loops on that, commenting on the Alpaca's comments, here is what we expect from an exact Moon-Sun aspect in the typical case (in her case a 0°09' opposition):
Moon-Sun wrote:Energetic, dynamic, terrific drive, forceful. Psychic vitality, a mental-emotional attitude biased toward success. At home with power. Intense desire in whatever they undertake. High vitality. Sexual desires also particularly strong, passionate, though often narcissistic. Possible vanity, self-exaltation, and obstinacy.
Here is what we expect of Mars in Cancer in the typical case:
Mars in Cancer wrote:Inner strength (prodigious imagination and fantasy) usually holds private demons at bay; but clings to old wounds (angry, acting out, selfish, retaliatory from old mistreatment). Breeds confidence, makes things happen. Loyal, speaks truth to power; but wants a chance to lead. Magnetic (passionate following?). Wants adoration sexually (otherwise sex is business-like).
Because of the Full Moon, the polarity of her Sun- and Moon-signs takes on even greater importance. Here is a side-by-side of what to expect from Sun in Libra and Moon in Aries in the typical case:
Sun in Libra wrote:Relationship-centered. Polite, warm, affectionate (possessive, jealous). Enjoys beauty, comfort; often artistic. Appearance-conscious (vain). Tease, swings between gratify vs. deny (self, others). Peace (appeasement). Justice (righting wrongs). Self-sufficient, cautious; effective survivors. Feminine thrives better than masculine. Optimistic futurist (personally, socially).
Moon in Aries wrote:Autonomous, independent, self-sufficient, competitive. Sentiment yields to practicality; cautious with intimacy. Sexually bold, passionate, pragmatic. Assertive (pushy), efficient, decisive, contrary, opinionated (adamant certainty). Respected, easily takes charge, leads. Business instincts, opportunistic.

Which, of course, rings us back to Biden and his Aries Moon... :) However, the primary features of his chart are Sun conjunct Venus on Ascendant opposite Uranus on Descendant, all filtered through his "ready to fight" Scorpio Sun.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:31 am

Biden has Uranus exactly setting (0°30'), with Sun, Venus, and Saturn more widely foreground. It's these wider angularities that have more interesting things to tell us though: Venus is 4°43' above Asc, Sun 5°28' above Asc, and Saturn 4°53' above Dsc. Therefore, two of the strongest things in his chart are two features nobody ever mentions:

Venus/Saturn is 0°05' from the horizon
Sun/Saturn is 0°17' from the horizon

These placements tell almost the entire story that people most know about Biden and his history of personal tragedy and perseverance beyond it.

Were I writing an old style astrology magazine biographical article on Biden, here are the notes I would start with in making my way through the analysis. (Notice that his close outer planet aspects are quite important.

ANGULAR PLANETS & ASPECTS
Venus/Saturn = Horizon (0°05')
Work, duty, devotion give especial pleasure. Various restrictions (even hardships) in love. Work (with an eye to service) is inherently gratifying; ordinary pleasures may be delayed or sacrificed for responsibilities. Childhood hardship or deprivation often exists (physical or emotional) that shapes adult patterns. Sober, responsible. Willing to pragmatically sacrifice (even sellout) whatever they need to, for something more important to them.

Sun/Saturn = Horizon (0°17')
Effective survivors, self-sufficient, hardworking, accomplishing. Used to work, few luxuries, preferring private, modest accommodations. Not always good control on strong impulses, but generally very good control of small and medium-sized ones. Authority (likely paternal) issues to overcome. Serious; enjoy deep subjects; yet few have so good a sense of humor. Childhood hardships common, circumstances force early maturation.

Sun conjunct Venus (0°45' in mundo)
Charming, gentle, fine companions. Keen sense of friendship and natural affection. Graceful. Marked aesthetic appreciation (if not artistic talents). Most comfortable in marriage or similar relationship.

Uranus opposite Ascendant (0°30')
Strongly individualistic, independent, going their own way. Needs freedom and breathing room (physical, intellectual) and frequent renewal (through new interests and experiences, shedding inhibitions, shaking loose stale conditions). Responds strongly to the new, unexpected, thrilling, colorful, exciting. Pragmatic realist anchored by naked truth (forging an ideal from experience of the actual). Clownish, fun. Prefers disclosure over mystery.

MOON in ARIES
Autonomous, independent, self-sufficient, competitive. Sentiment yields to practicality; cautious with intimacy. Assertive (pushy), efficient, decisive, contrary, opinionated (adamant certainty). Respected, easily takes charge, leads. Business instincts, opportunistic.

SUN in SCORPIO
Requires freedom of movement and thought, to be unfettered. Willing to rebel, be outlandish. Sharp humor. Bold; moral courage; hard to intimidate. Non-disclosing, slow to show weaknesses; collects others’ weaknesses. Pragmatic, not theoretical. Favors action, abhors apathy.

MARS in LIBRA
Warm, sociable, likable. Independent, self-sufficient, survivors (slow to ask for help). Persistent, serious, intent. Interesting, odd, on the outskirts. Passion for social justice.

MERCURY in LIBRA
Courteous, well-mannered expression. Tactful, gracious, persuasive, pleasant (sarcastic, withholding). Mediator, negotiator, peacemaker, diplomat (idealist). Masters of finding common denominators. Mind has considerable intensity.

OUTER PLANET ASPECTS
Jupiter octile Saturn (0°11')
Practical, sensible. Responsible, conscientious, patient; effective survivors. Hard work (earning one’s place) brings best rewards. Balances gain and loss (the art of a politician): what can be won from losing, what it costs to win. Attuned to tradition; cornerstones of their circles.

Uranus trine Neptune (1°16')
Curious, inquiring, high-strung, and know that weird stuff is very cool. Ingenuity to shift perspectives and create change. Knows that life and reality are more interesting and inscrutable than anyone ever said.

Saturn sextile Pluto (2°44')
“Runs their own show,” lone wolf. Stubborn, tenacious (entrenched, defiant). Hard-working, responsible. Takes everything on own shoulder (vulnerable to burn-out).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:11 am

Sorry but the way you said full moon over Sun-Moon made it sound like you were standing on superstition over astrology my apologies.

"Full Moons" then will have huge sways on people in general. Those who aren't politicians are often very very charismatic.

I mean it sounds ligitimate that Joe would get covid-19 in the days after his inauguration, refuse any treatment of anything like hydroxychloroquine cocktail, and die. Meanwhile Haris has to step up. That's the astrology I'm seeing of Joe.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:50 am

Soft Alpaca wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:11 am
Sorry but the way you said full moon over Sun-Moon made it sound like you were standing on superstition over astrology my apologies.
It's quite common for astrologers to refer to Moon-Sun aspects by phase names. If nothing else, typing "Full Moon" is faster and easier than typing "Moon-Sun opposition."
I mean it sounds ligitimate that Joe would get covid-19 in the days after his inauguration, refuse any treatment of anything like hydroxychloroquine cocktail, and die. Meanwhile Haris has to step up. That's the astrology I'm seeing of Joe.
I see the greatest vulnerability to Joe's health to be one to two years into his term (presuming he is elected). I doubt he will beat William Henry Harrison's record. In the meantime, he'll have a gigantic job to do (presuming he is elected) of restoring a sense of normalcy while delaying aggressively with the big tasks immediately in front of him. He's uniquely suited to "roll things back" to pre-Trump and to lead teams that will tackle COVID-19 aggressively. Furthermore, a Black president isn't going to have the same ability to address the volatile racial inequities as would Biden backed by a Black vice president, because a Black president would (by their very presence) volatilize the matter worse. (Look at how the racist right became more inflamed during the Obama administration than they had been in decades.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:13 am

I should mention that Elizabeth Warren also has an Aries Moon. I don't think she's getting the nod but it's interesting to me that three of the four most-mentioned names have Aries Moons like Biden. Alphabetically:

Bass: Virgo-Leo
Bottoms: Capricorn-Taurus
Demings: Aquarius-Cancer
Duckworth: Aquarius-Cancer
Grisham: Libra-Cancer
Harris: Libra-Aries
Rice: Scorpio-Aries
Warren: Gemini-Aries
Whitmer: Leo-Virgo

Demings and Duckworth have the same birthday 11 years apart and got the same Moon-sign. Although Duckworth was born in Thailand, was a native-born U.S. citizen: Her father's family dates back to the Revolutionary War.

By the pattern of the presidencies, the only ones who have the chart to succeed Biden as the next president are Bottoms, Harris, Rice, and Warren. Therefore, either (1) Biden won't win, (2) one of these four will be Vice President, or (3) Biden will serve a full term.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:09 am

Soft Alpaca wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:11 am
Full Moon meaning within 3°of a partile opposition. Hers is partile. So it was an actual Full Moon when she was born.

If Biden gets Covid-19, he will certainly take proven treatments like remdesivir and dexamethasone. He probably won't take a chloroquine cocktail which has been proven in a double blind trial to make Covid-19 worse, not better.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:42 am

This all being said my call is 1-Trump is reelected 2-Haris steps in over Joe. The first because that is a pattern of presidents, if Trump had another four years the state of the world would most definitely change (not calling which ways that will go, evil is in the eye of the beholder).

I think a black woman president is exactly the answer, because then the reality would be that it's a real possibility. People will realize that it is possible to make changes to society or if she does get taken out I'm willing to bet that the state of the nation would change drastically (again evil is in the eye of the beholder).

Or option three a wild card.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:00 am

If Mrs. Ginsberg died right before the inauguration, Trump has someone ready to go, and the chances of McConnell pushing it through are good. Wouldn't that fulfill most of the concerns around the inauguration?

Be worse if it was right around the election, because it would be nearly impossible not to push that through.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:23 pm

It's Harris!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:39 pm

I really think the astrology is there Jim...

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:43 pm

Then Joe now has higher % for winning, imo. I base this on my earlier analysis I did with Harris chart before Joe became the nominee. Still not betting $ where my mouth is. :)

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:51 pm

Leave it to me to comply for once but I completely agree with you Steve.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:41 pm

If the Dems run on a campaign promise (Kamala's promise) of some type of Universal Income to bridge the inequality income gap in this country, I don't see how the Reps stand a chance to win this election(s).

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:49 pm

Gold dropped a lot today :)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:26 pm

Anybody know where Harris was today? She and Biden both had SLRs last night. If she was in Washington, her new SLR makes perfect sense - but before I whoop and holler about it, I'd like to know that it's real.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com