Obama's SSR's for 2nd Term

General Discussion on Solar & Lunar Returns matters for which a specific forum does not exist
Danica
Irish
Irish

Obama's SSR's for 2nd Term

Post by Danica » Tue May 16, 2017 9:46 am

Nov 08, 2012
SteveS wrote:I have briefly looked at Obama’s next four years of SSR’s for DC and see no pronounced malefic aspects. Actually, for the most part he experiences benefic SSR influences for his 2nd term.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: Obama's SSR's for 2nd Term

Jim Eshelman wrote:What a fantastic idea!

Basically I agree. A nice run.

His current one and the next one are primarily Venus charts.

I wouldn't call his August 2014 chart (covering the midterm elections) all that great. Moon opposite natal Moon across the horizon is squared by a foreground Neptune. As this opposes his Pluto also, it looks a bit like Clinton's "we got the message" speech following the '94 midterms.

The 2015 SSR is... mixed. Aside from the rising Neptune (opposite his Pluto), there's this fantastic triple conjunction of Mercury, Venus, and Jupiter on his natal Westpoint. (The Jupiter and Mercury are foreground in the SSR also, but the Venus is 6 degrees belowthem, too far away) However, they are squared by Saturn (Venus and Jupiter have partile squares to the Saturn.) There's some help (and some note of his mood through it all) by SSR Moon square his Jupiter.

And is final SSR in office is marked by Jupiter precisely on the IC (conjunct his natal Mars) paran Pluto a few degrees above the Descendant. (But Moon squares Saturn. It's background, but it's not so good for his mood.)

So... with a little uneasiness in the middle... overall it looks like a good run.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: Obama's SSR's for 2nd Term

Jan 27, 2013
SteveS wrote:Again, allowing for the ancient astrologers using Venus as a prime symbolic factor for predicting ‘Victories’ involving ‘Battles’, and using 20-20 hind sight, IMO, the supreme chart for foretelling Obama’s ‘Victory’ for the 2012 Presidential Election 'Battle' was his 2012 SSR. Both Obama’s Solar & Natal Venus’s were rising, with his Natal Venus relocated to DC having a rising sidereal time of 22:53:02 and his 2012 SSR ASC rising with a sidereal time of 22:53:37. SSR Venus rose with a sidereal time of 22:45:06, 1 degree 40 minutes ecliptically rising. Also note after the 2012 Presidential Election Obama was ‘Victorious’ winning the budgetary DC ‘Battle.’ During Obama’s 2012 solar year with his double whammy of Natal & Solar Venus on his SSR Asc, I expect Obama to achieve ‘Victory’ with any ‘Battle’ he so chooses to enter as long as the 'Battle' is determined before the end of his 2012 SSR.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC