Danica's Lunar cycles

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Lunar Returns.
Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: Danica's Lunar cycles

Post by Danica » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:06 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:58 am
Is this till for Chico? In the rising foreground, I get:

t Saturn on Asc 4°56'
t Pluto on Asc 8°07'
t Jupiter on Asc 9°28'

This also puts the partile Jupiter-Pluto conj. (0°54') in the foreground, with the wider but reasonably orbed Saturn-Pluto conjunction (3°12' in mundo).

Partile non-foreground aspects (as "backdrop" descriptors) are:
t Venus op. r Uranus 0°18'
t Neptune sq. r Jupiter 33' in mundo
t Mercury-Mars sq. 0°38'
t Saturn sq. r Pluto 0°57'
t Venus op. r Asc 0°58'
I'm in Inglewood, still (here since April 18th).
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:25 am

Danica wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:06 am
I'm in Inglewood, still (here since April 18th).
Oh, yeah, that makes a difference. (I thought you'd temporarily moved back for a while.) Just that short distance throws all of those out of the foreground,. All I get now are the background partile aspects (including new mundane transits - it should be a great opportunity to study those):

t Mercury sq. r sun 0°16' in mundo
t Moon sq. r Jupiter 0°29' in mundo
t Mercury-Mars sq. 0°38'
t Jupiter-Pluto conj. 0°54'
t Venus op. r Asc 0°58'
t Mercury sq. r Saturn 58' in mundo

In theory, this would also be a time when acute background position would show more vividly, especially transiting Uranus (0°30' from III), r Pluto (0°23' from IX), and natal Mars (2°51' from III).

It would be very interesting to see if any of these factors emerge strongly. Mostly, though, I agree with your thought that a Demi without much to say will primarily yield to the full SLR.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: DSLR 7/8

Post by Danica » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:55 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:25 am
[...] background partile aspects (including new mundane transits - it should be a great opportunity to study those):

t Mercury sq. r sun 0°16' in mundo
t Moon sq. r Jupiter 0°29' in mundo
t Mercury-Mars sq. 0°38'
t Jupiter-Pluto conj. 0°54'
t Venus op. r Asc 0°58'
t Mercury sq. r Saturn 58' in mundo

In theory, this would also be a time when acute background position would show more vividly, especially transiting Uranus (0°30' from III), r Pluto (0°23' from IX), and natal Mars (2°51' from III).

It would be very interesting to see if any of these factors emerge strongly. Mostly, though, I agree with your thought that a Demi without much to say will primarily yield to the full SLR.
A few days left of this cycle; new SLR sets on 7/23 at 1:48 AM so I expect the tide to shift on Tuesday night (it is Saturday night as I write this).

The exact non-foreground tr to rx of this chart depict the period better than do the angular planets in the SLR chart preceding (SLR 6/25 w t Me, Ma and Su, and rx Ne on angles); focus of events was on relationships, especially the closest personal ones; the themes of Healing and Nourishment were prominent in experience and in the focus of conscious and subconscious mind; the mundo aspect t Moon with r Jupiter is I'd say very much to-the-point, along with the (eclipto) t Venus that has joined t Pl and Ju going exact to r Uranus, while she's also come to r DC.

I've also been feeling t Sa to r Pl, especially emphasized during the previous couple of days (the orb is 13' A now, as Sa goes retrograde, for this second pass of the whole transit); there is the specific characteristic crispness (for lack of better ways to describe it) that I have noticed this transit regularly brings, it's peculiar, different from the Uranian experience of exposure-to-nakedness-of-what-is... It is particularly easy for attention-energy to get 'locked-into' long term, large-scale, wide-scope subjects, and it 'bounces off' the trifle, passing, more superficial ones; and there's this crispness-in-groundedness-in-Reality, and Peace and feeling of balance-in-motion, that stems from this.

Danica
Irish
Irish

SLR 7/23

Post by Danica » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:15 am

The new SLR sets on 7/23 1:48:48 h PDT, Inglewood, CA

There's nothing transiting on angles; there is tr Uranus sq MC 2*29', so this will be a good opportunity to test the orb for sq-MC in this small-scale (shorter cycle) return-chart framework.

Natal Mercury (3*50'), then Ur and Ve (over 5* each), then Ju and Plu ( bit over 7* each) come the the foreground.

There's an interesting symmetrical two-tiered structure of:
DC=Ur/Ve
DC=Ju/Pl
with Ju-Pl connection being novel, i.e. non-existent as such in the nat.

Tr to rx exact:
Sa sq Pl 05' s
Ve oct Su 21' a
Pl oct Ur 26' s
Su sq Sa 36' a
Ve oct Sa 44'
Ju oct Mo 44' a

Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: DSLR 8/5

Post by Danica » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:14 am

Next week brings in my new and excitingly-looking Lunar cycle, the DSLR sets 8/5 at 17:54, Inglewood, CA, setting off a sequence of two eventful Lunars*, after the, still current, sequence of two quite uneventful ones, if transiting planets angular are considered. (I'll assess the current cycle in retrospect, in the wake of SLR 8/19)

t Ur cnj ZN 47'
t Me cnj EP 1*16'
t Su cnj AC 3*44'

r Sa cnj IC 34'
r Su cnj MC 38'

r Pl cnj IC 3*41'

exact tr - rx aspects
Ve oct Ma 07'
Ma oct Mo 17'
Su sq Ma 19'
Pl oct Ur 44'
Ju oct Mo 48'
Me sq Sa 49'
Ve cnj NN 55'

* by 'eventful' I mean: these two have tr planets on angles, including planets under 1*, while the previous two had no transiting planets on angles

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:17 am

Danica wrote:
* by 'eventful' I mean: these two have tr planets on angles, including planets under 1*, while the previous two had no transiting planets on angles
For significant "incidents" I always use Jim's teachings there needs to be angular 0,90,180 partile aspects involved in the return chart. I see angular DSLR t Mercury partile 90 your r Saturn (angular in the Aug 5th DSLR). This locks in this partile aspect for the DSLR. Without knowing what is happening in your immediate environment and realizing you are a meditative/mental soul, I would venture a guess and read this partile aspect as:
Logic, Philosophical thinking, depth of thought, mental work.
with a reaction of your r Sun 180 Saturn angular in the DSLR.

What mental activity is going on within your immediate environment?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:42 am

Danica wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:14 am
Next week brings in my new and excitingly-looking Lunar cycle, the DSLR sets 8/5 at 17:54, Inglewood, CA, setting off a sequence of two eventful Lunars*, after the, still current, sequence of two quite uneventful ones, if transiting planets angular are considered.
I would break it down this way. (Minor differences in orbs are probably due to using geographic coordinates. I used 33N57'42", 118W21'08".) I've cut back to Class 1 aspects (mostly) to tighten the list. I think you missed Saturn exactly on Westpoint.

I don't suppose you have a legal matter approaching, do you? (Some kind of hearing?)

r Pluto on IC -3°49'
t Sun conj. Asc -3°45'
t Uranus sq. Asc -0°47'
r Sun on MC -0°44'
r Saturn on IC -0°40'
-----------------------------
t Saturn on WP +0°13'

t Mercury sq. MC +1°17'

-- t Sun sq. r Pluto 0°04' in mundo
-- r Sun-Saturn op. 0°04' in mundo
-- t Mercury sq. r Saturn 0°49'

-- t Saturn sq. r Pluto 1°02'
-- t Mercury sq. r Sun 1°55'
-- t Mercury sq. r Pluto 2°12'
-- t Mercury-Saturn op. 2°53' in mundo
-- t Mercury-Uranus sq. 2°54'
-- r Saturn-Pluto conj. 3°01'
-- t Sun sq. r Sun 3°01' in mundo
-- t Sun sq. r Saturn 3°05' in mundo

Non-foreground partile
t Venus op. r Neptune 0°11' in mundo
t Sun sq. r Mars 0°19'
t Mars-Jupiter sq. 0°31'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:36 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:42 am

I don't suppose you have a legal matter approaching, do you? (Some kind of hearing?)
Nope, nothing of the kind.
Maybe a job interview will appear, with this flavor!

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:40 pm

I suppose that could provide the sense of being interrogated and closely scrutinized :)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:14 am

Danica wrote:
Maybe a job interview will appear, with this flavor!
With DSLR Uranus sitting on its Zenith--expect the unexpected maybe. Lots of Saturn symbolism in this DSLR so expect possible structured things to pop into your world. As another possible background influence outside of Sidereal Astrology: DSLR Venus is partile cnj DSLR Node--tightly cnj your r Node, tightly opposing your r Neptune EP/WP axis. So, could be some Venus-Neptune issues with this DSLR. Are there any front stage Venus-Neptune issues in the immediate environment? As always, keep us informed for our learning curves. :)