Danica's Lunar cycles

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Lunar Returns.
Danica
Irish
Irish

DSLR 11/22

Post by Danica » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:29 am

The new tide, DSLR, starts on Saturday, with the chart setting 11/22 at 6:35:14 h; I'll most likely be in Reseda, CA
This is one very interesting and excitingly-looking half-month!
Both Lights are angular, with the Sun being partile, and the natal foreground combo indicates I'll be feeling quite happy; the exact tr to rx aspects feature t Ve to r Sa as strongest, followed by t Ne to r Su, and there's the Ju turn (tr Ju to rx Ju and Ur, in orb to both now): however the particulars, it's apparently a love-bond of duty, and there's self-dissolution, and there's Joy!

The full line-up
(I'm listing transiting, instead of natal, Moon because it feels more appropriate for a Demi chart)

t Su on AC 42'
t Mo on IC 3*14'

t Ne on IC 8*11'

r Ve on WP 2*36'
r Ju on EP 3*20'

r Me on DC 6*37'
r Ur on AC 8*38'

tr - rx
Ve cnj Sa 16' A
Ne oct Su 30' A
Ju oct Ur 33' S
Ju oct Ju 52' A
Sa sq Pl 52' A
Pl oct ur 55' A
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia

Danica
Irish
Irish

Retrospect on DSLR 11/22

Post by Danica » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:09 pm

Danica wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:29 am
The new tide, DSLR, starts on Saturday, with the chart setting 11/22 at 6:35:14 h [...] Reseda, CA

t Su on AC 42'
t Mo on IC 3*14'

t Ne on IC 8*11'

r Ve on WP 2*36'
r Ju on EP 3*20'

r Me on DC 6*37'
r Ur on AC 8*38'

tr - rx
Ve cnj Sa 16' A
Ne oct Su 30' A
Ju oct Ur 33' S
Ju oct Ju 52' A
Sa sq Pl 52' A
Pl oct ur 55' A
I'll take some time to reflect on this cycle; nothing in the outer circumstances much changed, yet many things shifted, and so in a definite way, in the inner landscape.
Tr Neptune's presence in the picture depicts the tone and nature of the period much much more precisely than the Luminaries on angles by themselves! (i.e. than the picture we get with the-fewest-and-closest-orb-only) - i.e. if it weren't for tr Ne there in the mix, and it was the same exact combo of all other factors, it wouldn't provide fully accurate info on this cycle! - but tr Ne is exact to r Sun, so this may be emphasized due to the intensity of the final phase of this long transit, and it was the Sun as focus of this cycle itself --- I'll be more observant of this and share notes when there a clear substantiated finding, either way.

Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: Danica's Lunar cycles

Post by Danica » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:22 pm

My new SLR sets in today, 12/6/20 at 21:26:39h PST, in Reseda, CA

It's very interesting! I love what Bradley has to say about the tr Ve and Ur as combo angular in a Return chart :D - and there's my r Mars (finally, one is almost tempted to say :lol: ) angular, and on MC at that!

The full picture is more complex, will be interesting to observe! - goes as follows:

t Ur sq Eq 08'
t Ve cnj ND 1*29'

r Ma cnj MC 1*13'
r Pl cnj IC 8*50'
r Me on MC 9*14'
r Su on MC 9*33'
r Sa on IC 9*58'

tr-rx aspects
Sa sq Pl 26' S
Ne oct Su 30' S
Pl oct Ur 33' A
Me cnj Ur 34' A
Ju oct Ve 52' S (- Aaah, Thank You Goddess of Endless Space for keeping this one in the picture for two more weeks, although the transit as such leaves orb tomorrow :D )

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:09 am

The inner experience of time is so condensed these days! It feels these Lunar cycles are coming ang going with light speed!
-- I'll definitely need time to properly assess the previous 2 weeks!; will come back to it after the whole four-weeks cycle is over (i.e. after Jan 3rd); the new DSLR has just started, 12/19 at 14:53:19h in Reseda

t Ve on DC 4*34'

r Ma on EP 3*00'
r Pl on DC 6*05'
r Ur on DC 6*37'
r Ve on AC 7*06'
r Me on AC 7*54'
r Ju on DC 8*39'

tr-rx
Ve sq Mo 06' A
Me oct Ma 09' S
Pl oct Ur 11' A
Su oct Ma 16' S
Ne oct Su 37' S

Also, I've just realized tonight: this upcoming Ju-Sa close encounter (kiss! :) ) falls within less than 30' from square my rx Sa-Pl midpoint!

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:07 pm

These feel rolling so fast! I just got to doing the full preview list for the still-current, SLR 1/3/21, and the Demi setting tomorrow (Fri) night.

SLR 1/3/21
02:51:03 h
Reseda, CA

t - nothing angular

r Ma on DC 4*42'
r Me on DC 5*39'

(---> Me is above, Ma below the horizon, with DC at the MP between them)

tr-rx aspects (eclipto)
Ma opp Pl 07' a
Pl oct Ur 16' s
Sa sq Sa 20' s
Ju sq Su 40' s
Sa sq Su 45' a
Ne oct Su 51' s

.... followed by:

DSLR 1/16/21
00:20:25 h
Reseda, CA
(most likely/anticipated loc.)

t Ma on WP 21'
t Su on ND 52'

t Sa on IC 3*09'
t Pl on IC 5*24''
t Ju on IC 6*09'
t Ur on DC *11'

r Pl on EP 09'
r Su on WP 2*05'
r Sa on WP 2*11'

The transiting angular planets are nested in an interesting way around the angle, as a focal point, forming the following symmetrical clusters, in mundo:

IC = Ju/Pl = Su/Sa

There's the obvious double presence of Sun-Saturn-Pluto trio that warrants attention.

Stripped of all "noise", the closest angularity by orb, is the combo of:
r Pl (09'), t Ma (21') and t Su (52')

tr-rx (eclipto)
Su oct Ve 05' a
Me oct Ma 38' a
Pl oct Ur 41' s
Pl oct Ju 44' a
Sa sq Su 44' s
Su oct Ju 59' s

These look interesting, and far more exciting than the SLR angularity itself - and it's been far from boring during the previous two weeks! :D - let's see how it goes!

In retrospect now, I see how natal Me-Ma as combo, without any tr planets angular, and alongside tr Ma opp rx Pl as closest tr by orb, do depict the experience of the time rather excellently! :shock: ; I was intensely active with both spoken and written word (far more than what's my usual in this regard!), and this not as something being "incited"/"triggered" by an outside event/circumstances-set, but quite simply as what felt simply natural-self-expression, being deeply engaged in various kinds of communication with the environment, as it comes up, in the flux of daily life.
The themes of: directed-stream-of-energy/power (t Ma) and authenticity (r Pl) in this particular regard, depict with astounding precision the main flavor of these events!

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:19 am

Danica wrote:
In retrospect now, I see how natal Me-Ma as combo, without any tr planets angular, and alongside tr Ma opp rx Pl as closest tr by orb, do depict the experience of the time rather excellently! :shock: ; I was intensely active with both spoken and written word (far more than what's my usual in this regard!), and this not as something being "incited"/"triggered" by an outside event/circumstances-set, but quite simply as what felt simply natural-self-expression, being deeply engaged in various kinds of communication with the environment, as it comes up, in the flux of daily life.
This is exactly how my last partile t Me 180 n Ma manifested with a stationed Me.
My n Ma being t by Pl (partile) has brought me all kinds of aggravations with a lower back injury last summer; off/on pain with certain motions severely limiting my normal physical activity. Turning me into a grumpy old man having to use a cane.Throw solar arc MC partile 90 n Pluto into the mix and this injury at my age may turn into a transforming physical issues I will have to deal with and manage the rest of my life.