"Outstanding" SLR or not?

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Lunar Returns.
SteveS
Irish
Irish
Re: "Outstanding" SLR or not?

Post by SteveS » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:55 am

Arena wrote:
However, it must be stated that once again I see the tropical LR describe this by having t. Uranus partile the LR ASC.
Arena, if you are using ‘precession corrected’ Tropical Lunar Returns, then t. Uranus would be partile the ‘LR ASC’ with Sidereal Returns, correct?? Are you using ‘precession corrected’ Tropical Lunar Returns for your work? If not, your non-precession corrected Tropical Lunar Returns will not hold much weight on this forum. You would have to present many non-precession return charts with tight angular hits to present a valid argument using non precession. But I surely understand each astrologer, Sidereal or Tropical has to rely on what resonates with their immediate environments using their personal systems of astrology. Good to see active again. :)

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:21 am

Steve, since I've now been seeing it happen so many times that tropical returns are showing me something very important - I do feel it would be both irresponsible and unwise of me to not even look at them when such an important experience comes up. Therefore I do make a not of it and this is just non precessed.

I do find it remarkable that sidereal lunar return is not really picking up this important life experience to its angles, but of course we do see the transiting planets come to important connection with natal and relocated angles. However it must also be said that I did not check angularity in mundo which might change things... and this is only for 23.40 bt - but if bt is closer to 23.20 then Pluto comes very close to the SLR MC and would explain this transformative experience in the SLR.

But then again this just confirms my personal view that SLRs are not really reliable as has been shown many times before - but I am not getting into that here. Just wanted to make a note of this one most important lunar return that recently came up.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:01 am

Arena wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:21 am
I do find it remarkable that sidereal lunar return is not really picking up this important life experience to its angles, but of course we do see the transiting planets come to important connection with natal and relocated angles. However it must also be said that I did not check angularity in mundo which might change things... and this is only for 23.40 bt - but if bt is closer to 23.20 then Pluto comes very close to the SLR MC and would explain this transformative experience in the SLR.
Which SLR is this? (I've lost track of whether current or past is under discussion.) I can do a quick check for you.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:42 am

Hey Jim. This is Sept 28th lunar return.
https://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1670#p21108

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:11 am

Your September 28 SLR for Edinburgh for the 11:40 PM birth time has the following angularities:

t Moon on Asc -0°18'
r Pluto on Dsc -0°36'
r Neptune on Dsc -1°14'
t Uranus on EP 1°15' (or on Asc +8°52')
t Jupiter on Dsc +3°35'
r Saturn on Asc -8°27'

These produce the following mundane aspects:

t Moon op. r Pluto 0°54'
t Moon op. r Neptune 0°56'
t Moon-Jupiter op. 3°53'
r Neptune-Pluto conj. 1°50'
t Jupiter op. r Pluto 4°11'
t Jupiter op. r Neptune 4°49'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:05 am

Thanks Jim.
So with this birthtime, this would mean that ecliptic chart is not valid at all - or at least it's not revealing such a profound experince... and the mundo chart is the only valid thing to look at.
But the Pluto, Uranus, Neptune angularity certainly describes it, and perhaps the Moon as well because it was indeed emotional as well.