An upcoming 'outstanding incident' SLR

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Lunar Returns.
SteveS
Irish
Irish
An upcoming 'outstanding incident' SLR

Post by SteveS » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:21 am

The link below contains a future ‘outstanding incident’ SLR for me. (Jan 2, 2019, 10:45:37 PM CST, Springville, Alabama), inside wheel SLR, outside wheel Natal.

Note: The Wheel Circle for this SLR is ‘squared’, (a rare occurrence for a timed return chart) meaning each quadrant of the circle is 90 degrees. This means on the day and time of this SLR, transiting SLR Mercury is partile 90 my Natal Sun and partile 180 Natal Uranus, all 3 planets falling on the Cross of this squared circle’s Asc, MC, IC. A definite ‘outstanding incident’ SLR.

Since Sidereal Astrology is always within my immediate environment, I expect, but never know for sure, a learning curve jolt pertaining to Sidereal Astrology with Mercury partile cnj SLR IC, Mercury being the main ‘theme’ for this SLR. And, with high probability, a new personal discovery with Sidereal Astrology with my partile 90 Sun-Uranus falling on the SLR Asc & MC. It should be a very exciting possible ‘learning curve’ jolt.

Jupiter tight cnj Moon. :)

Foreground SLR Mars partile 180 Natal Venus. It may be orgasmic! :)

https://imgur.com/a/hkBkfXx

SteveS
Irish
Irish
Re: An upcoming 'outstanding incident' SLR

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:13 am

I can now see this 'outstanding incident' SLR with its manifestations relative to my immediate environment. :) I have an appointment today with an alternative medicine professional which I know will part of the manifestations and will come back and post details later. This appointment was not set my me--the Universe set the appointment. May also have to do with some 'self discoveries' pertaining to my recreational gambling with Sidereal Mundane Astrology with tonight's Championship game between Alabama-Clemson.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:05 am

In the seventh century, the caduceus (Mercury) came to be associated with a precursor of medicine, based on the Hermetic astrological principles of using the planets and stars to heal the sick. As a symbol for medicine…
http://www.crystalinks.com/caduceus.html

Look at my posted ‘outstanding incident’ SLR in this thread and you will note SLR Mercury is partile cnj my SLR IC, partile 90 my Natal Sun partile cnj my SLR Asc, and SLR Mercury is partile 180 my Natal Uranus partile cnj my SLR MC. This ‘outstanding incident’ SLR has truly timed something very remarkable in my life pertaining the rich symbolism of Mercury having symbolic meanings for ‘healing.’

I am going to explain WHY I think there is a-lot of symbolic astrological truth with the above quoted words pertaining to medicine/healing and the planet Mercury, using my ‘outstanding incident’ SLR and the Natal Chart of a true ‘Healer’ I met a few months ago. Also, since there has been some recent chatter about the Dragon’s Head, I will post some words how my Natal North Node placement in my Natal Chart hooked me-up with a this true ‘Healer,’ (Kelly) and the profound timing of my SLR timing when I truly discovered another remarkable ‘Healer,’ maybe sparing me much medical grief in the future of my life. This huge ‘self-discovery’ in my life occurred yesterday with my visit to a professional acupuncture/ Chinese Herbal person (Ashley). The process has begun endeavoring to get the AA birth time for this ‘Healer.’ Yesterday was truly a ‘God All Mighty’ moment for me through the great Sidereal Astrology work by Mr. James A. Eshelman. Without his teachings I could have never experienced many ‘God All Mighty’ moments which have occurred in my life through the lens of Jim’s teachings with Sidereal Astrology.

About 2 years ago I was diagnosed by my Doctor with CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease), Stage 3. Stage 3 is considered by Western Medicine to be serious enough to cause inhibiting life style symptoms, but not necessarily fatal. My doctor told me in my future, depending if the Disease progressed to latter # ‘Stages,’ I could be facing Dialysis and/or a Kidney transplant. Yesterday with my knew consultation with this new alternative ‘Healer,’ I was told she could heal my so-called Western labeled diagnosed Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) trough the knowledge's of Chinese Medicine. The Doctor I met with yesterday has studied in China with ‘healing masters’—to use her words. to be continued...

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:47 pm

Interesting... Mercury to natal Sun-Uranus as mind-blowing information!

I didn't know about these kidney issues, Steve, and I'm at once curious about how they show in your chart. Normally for the kidneys we expect an Aries (or, secondarily, Libra) involvement. I'm not clear what planetary ideas relate to kidneys because the Tropical works all go on a theoretical basis of kidneys = Libra = Venus, and I'm not sure that's right. The usual astrological keys to health issues in your chart easily show the heart condition, and a few others not entirely germane at the moment.

The main kidney function is blood purification, though it has other functions also. They are very blood-rich and may be inherently connected to nearby, nearly interwoven organs like the adrenals. Some of these characteristics sound very martial, which goes along with the Aries attribution. OTOH, from the basic physiological functions I've listed for the planets, one might think either Mars for some of these reasons, Jupiter as part of the "large organs" system, or Saturn as part of the elimination or excretory system.

Just guessing - since what I really need is a batch of charts with kidney disease - the one thing that brings this all together is if we regard your rising Jupiter as afflicted. Jupiter closely rising in Libra is, indeed, on one end of the Aries-Libra polarity. Though we usually expect close hard aspects for medical issues, your Jupiter has an extremely close (0°08') trine from Mars. In fact, Jupiter is in 0°08' trine with Mars, semi-square to Neptune, and wide square from Saturn: One might indeed call that an afflicted Jupiter! (It's only other aspect is a moderate sextile to Sun.)

So, I wonder... did the development of this disease coincide with prominence and afflictions of your Jupiter? It does seem to have emerged as progressed Mars moved into orb of conjunction with your MC and, while this could have caused inflammation and general "damage," it didn't do anything to your Jupiter. Ditto with Solar Arc Moon opposite your Saturn at that time.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:12 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:47 pm
Just guessing - since what I really need is a batch of charts with kidney disease
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ca ... s_:_Kidney

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:56 pm

Jim wrote:
Interesting... Mercury to natal Sun-Uranus as mind-blowing information!
:) Exactly Jim. It is a mind blowing SLR! I pre-filled out an extension questionnaire before the actual appointment, and then spent 40 minutes with Ashley asking me more detailed questions about my health life. I never told Ashley that my Doctor diagnosed me with CKD (chronic kidney disease) until after Ashley’s Chinese Medicine diagnoses, which was “Kidney Yang Deficiency.” Ashley said this is curable. I asked her how I would know when I would be cured since CKD is only detectable with blood tests. She smiled and said I would first be able to tell I was being cured by certain improving bodily functions, but said she would tell me when to go back to my Doctor for another blood test, and that blood test would show a decreasing #, which would prompt my doctor to ask what I have been doing to cause this improved Kidney function? Remember my CKD was diagnosed with a # 3, so, when I get results of the new blood test when Ashley is finished with her Chinese treatments, I will post the new blood test results.

All along I thought my CKD was primary due to advanced aging. Ashley said this brainwashing about aging as the main problem is total Western Medicine BS!!!

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:43 pm

I have so much more to post pertaining to this Mercury ‘outstanding incident’ SLR, It is going to take me some time to organize by Mercury thoughts. But, it is my main objective to possibly pass on some Mercury knowledge pertaining to truthful Chinese Medicine vs BS Western Medicine. I am pretty sure I have met someone (Ashley) under this SLR who is a ‘prodigy’ with Chinese Medicine , but it is going to take me some time to know for sure.

FWIW:
Before I forget (my memory is slowly deteriorating on me), Ashley told me to order this book pertaining to Chinese Medicine:
“Between Heaven and Earth.”
I ordered a used book of this title on Amazon for 6$.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:58 am

Jim wrote from another thread pertaining to my Jan 30 SLR:
t Mars on IC +0°23'
t Pluto sq. MC 1°33'
t Saturn on EP 2°30'
Yes, I have been very aware of this very harsh angular combo in this Jan 30 SLR since my 2018 SSR, as well as other upcoming SLR's. My angular Saturn SLR in Dec kicked off some minor to moderate health issues involving my Kidneys. Since Dec I have been treating this Kidney issue with Western Medicine with slight worsening results, but with my ‘outstanding incident’ Jan 2 SLR, I have made contact with Chinese Medicine person who has told me she can clear-up my Kidney problems.

It has always been my opinion—when we are dealing with any kind of health issue to pay close attention to our SLR’s. I have read involving Sidereal Astrology teachings for SLR’s, at times, as a primary health chart. My primary curiously with SLR’s as a primary health chart is: How to weigh the possible health seriousness of a SLR? When something goes wrong with our health--we always worry. IMO, when we are dealing with health issues, the most concerning SLR’s would be when we see our Natal Moons involved with partile 0,90,180 angular aspects with malefics in our SLR’s. A classic example of this type SLR has been recently discussed with Sotonye’s Dec ‘outstanding incident’ SLR when he was faced with a most concerning health issue. So at least my Jan 30 SLR is not directly involved with angular malefic aspects with my Natal Moon, only indirectly as a malefic SLR. In other words, this Jan 30 SLR could be much worse---so I am not making out my final Will. :)