Arena's SLR & TLR

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Lunar Returns.
SteveS
Nabu
Re: My SLR & TLR

Post by SteveS » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:02 am

Arena wrote:
I made a very conscious decision to knock down all my defenses and instead of shutting down as my first reaction was in September, I decided to embrace this new love and I know he's doing the same.
:) You were wise girl, and Sidereal Astrology, particularly the Sidereal Solar Return, helps us to see/understand things that most astrologers don't understand.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

"I love you"

Post by Arena » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:24 am

This is maybe also a transiting trigger from Venus, but I'll put it in here.

Friday night was a strange night - something was "in the air" that night for me.

I decided to go out by myself, had dinner with myself and then I went to a bar and was going to have one beer. I ended up having glasses of beer brought to me the whole evening, three men asking me for dates, one inviting me to travel with him to Tenerife and then a woman kissing me and wanting to take me home.

I then went home to my new love at 4am that night and we both said "I love you" for the first time when the Moon was squaring Venus in the sky and touching both our angles. We have been saying all kinds of I love this and love that about you ... but this was the first "I love you".

T. Venus was partile my local MC, Sun was on local DSC and Jupiter is now transiting my n. Jup and the Edinburgh SSR DSC. The t. Venus was close to his local ASC (trining his n. Saturn) and the t. Sun was on his local MC and his n. Venus.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:58 am

People deeply in love (and deeply in sex) give off an aura - maybe chemical, maybe just energy - that makes them a magnet for this kind of thing.

Of course, Venus doesn't hurt :)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Your 12/9/19 SLR

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:00 am

While I have this thread open, I thought I'd look at your new SLR. Here's the breakdown (9 December, 10:03:43 PM UT, Reyk).

t Uranus on MC -5°43'
r Mercury on Asc -0°30'
------------------------------
r Mars on Asc +2°10'
r Sun on Asc +9°22'

r Mercury-Mars conj. 1°40' in mundo
-- Me/Ma on Asc 0°50'

Other partile
t Mars-Neptune sq. 0°10' in mundo
t Saturn conj. r MC 0°24'
t Sun op. r Saturn 0°36'
t Jupiter conj. r Pluto 0°52'
t Saturn-Pluto conj. 1°00' in mundo
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:28 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:58 am
People deeply in love (and deeply in sex) give off an aura - maybe chemical, maybe just energy - that makes them a magnet for this kind of thing.

Of course, Venus doesn't hurt :)
Yes very true indeed :)

Thanks for the breakdown of the newly started SLR. Hoping that Saturn will not affect this new love in a negative manner - but rather as a more commitment like seems to be happening.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:05 pm

Arena,

We haven't heard from you in the last month. How are you doing and how did that last SLR shake out?

If you're still in Reyk, your recent (January 6) SLR has Mars on your Neptune on Ascendant, which is at least a little worrisome.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:12 am

Hope all is well Arena.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:00 am

Hello again to all of you.
The December lunar return turned out to be GREAT!
Absolutely awesome and loving... so the Saturn spin turned out to be an even deeper and solidly expressed commitment in this new love relationship. I went with him to his parent's house and met his whole family and his son on New Year's Eve. And then we went together as a couple to my friend's house for a party until the morning hours. I asked him to bring his guitar to play and he did and I got everyone to sing along and enjoy. And we were both like teenage crazed lovers in the parties, but also the whole month 🤩🎶🥂

Add: The Saturn on angle may also have been expressed spending Christmas Eve all alone and crying a bit and contemplating on the separation from my children and old traditions of family life. But it was felt with love for the children at the same time as realising the separation from their father has been very good for me and was probably always inevitable.

So December was great for the most part.

The January lunar return set up in Rvk, but then I was in Costa Rica on the 9th of January. The Mars-Neptune has turned out to be lots of sexy talk with my man online, but also revealing fantasies to each other. But it has also been loaded with emotional expression of love with the Moon so close to the Dsc and in partile sq to Venus. The Moon-Saturn and Moon-Pluto aspects are felt as deep feelings of missing him and the unbearable pain we feel from being separated like this... but I believe with both Venus and Pluto it is also deepening our bond.

Here in Costa Rica (I'm close to San Isidro) the closest planets to angles of the SLR are the Moon, Uranus and Venus, but none of them very close though. To my utter dislike, I have experienced some bursts of anger/irritation from my friend who is with me here (maybe that is also another side of the Mars-Nep aspect).
Last edited by Arena on Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:01 am

Well, it turned out that my love came to join me in CR during the January LR, on Jan 31st, and we travelled together for 10 days. It was wonderful.

So the SLR on February 2nd was set up in Montezuma, CR or close to Tambor, CR - but then travelling to Scotland Feb 10th and finally relocated to Iceland on February 13th. Now planning my next trip to Scotland in the end of March and then meeting my love in Europe for a few days of travel. The SSR Uranus effect is very strong as we are planning a few trips during this year.

Anyway, SLR on Feb 2nd in Tambor, Costa Rica:
t. Jup on MC +5,30°
t. Pluto on MC -5,39°
t. Sat on MC -7,31°
t. Uranus on Asc -8,23°

Jupiter is the strongest effect, within 5° of an angle and it is also partile 0,15° from rel. MC in Rvk. :?: :idea: I wonder if I can possibly use that for something :idea: :?:

The TLR has Venus as the closest planet to an angle or within 5° from LR Asc in Tambor, CR.
The TLR also has a strong Jupiter effect since the t. Jup is still partile rel. angle and the LR MC is within 2° from n. Jup and the LR Asc almost partile n. Pluto... so the Jup-Venus/Pluto natal T-square comes to the TLR angles.

I've noticed that the TLRs are also very descriptive of what's happening.
Last edited by Arena on Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:16 am

Very glad to hear you're happy. I'm sure you can find a way to set yourself up to really take advantage of that Jupiter.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:19 am

Sounds like you're living quite the happy life :D. Here's a full breakdown of the SLR February 2, 10:11:47 AM CST, Tambor, CR. It's simpler than most. The foreground Jupiter transit to your Uranus (close ecliptically, closer mundanely) seems to speak a lot to your adventures; and you have a benefit of the same sort of hidden Moon-Sun mundane aspects that started this new relationship in the first place.

t Uranus on Asc -8°23'
t Saturn sq. Asc -1°38'
-----------------------------
t Pluto sq. Asc +0°08'

t Jupiter on MC +5°29'
r Uranus on Dsc +6°29'

-- t Ju/Pl = MC 0°05'
-- t Sa/Pl = Asc 0°45'
-- t Saturn-Uranus sq. 0°52' in mundo
-- t Jupiter sq. r Uranus 1°00' in mundo
-- t Saturn-Pluto conj. 1°46'
-- t Uranus-Pluto sq. 2°43' in mundo

Other Partile
t Moon sq. r Sun 0°40' in mundo
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:44 am

Thank you both.
Yes indeed, it has been quite happy for the most part since I got over my separation and let new love enter my life/heart.

I was tempted to look at my upcoming SLR, February 29th in Rvk, Iceland - it has Venus as the closest planet to SLR angles, 1,38° from the SLR DSC. It also has r.Sun 1,10° conj SLR MC while t. Jupiter is 1,02°conj n. MC!!! :D
The Moon is also within 5° from the SLR WP and it is partile trine t. Jupiter.

Wow, looks like another nice month!

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:35 am

Breakdown of your SLR February 29, 2020, 11:41:04 PM UT, Reykjavik, Iceland. Look at that beautiful 0°00' Venus transit to your Sun right on the angles!. (OTOH the non-foreground partile aspects can't be entirely pleasant.)

t Uranus on Dsc -6°33'
t Venus on Dsc -1°39'
r Sun on MC -1°39'
----------------------------
t Pluto sq. Asc +0°07'

r Uranus on Asc +7°34'

-- t Venus sq. r Sun 0°00' in mundo
-- t Venus-Pluto sq. 1°10'
-- t Venus-Uranus conj. 4°55' in mundo

Other Partile
t Neptune sq. r Saturn 0°02'
t Mercury sq. r Neptune 0°22'
t Mars-Neptune sq. 0°53' in mundo
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:43 am

:) Arena, what you have been describing with your lunars is by far the best example I have ever seen documented "live" in the field of Sidereal Astrology which describes the following words by Donald Bradley from his book Solar & Lunar Returns:
Lunar returns, while more powerful in immediate effect, are subservient to the preceding solar return. Therefore, we must look to the lunar return for proof that lunar returns usually “time” the major occurrences foreshadowed in the annual chart.
In particular, I see your benefit lunars (including relocated lunars) being 'subservient' to your Natal Venus 180 Natal Jupiter falling on your 'preceding' SSR Horizon, as "the major occurrences foreshadowed" in your current SSR. With your Natal Venus 180 Natal Jupiter manifesting Ebertin's 'Principle' for:
The joy of love, happiness in love.

"Timing is Everything!" And to realize you had to go through the pain of your break-up with your ex to get to this Natal Venus-Jupiter gain destined for your life as promised by your Natal Chart. So :D for you.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:25 am

Breakdown of your SLR February 29, 2020, 11:41:04 PM UT, Reykjavik, Iceland. Look at that beautiful 0°00' Venus transit to your Sun right on the angles!. (OTOH the non-foreground partile aspects can't be entirely pleasant.)
Thank you Jim. Yes it looks beautiful - and then the added Jupiter on n. angle. But also true that there are some unpleasant ones as well. I suspect that to be dealing with my ex as I'm now wanting to have a final closure with him, do the official separation and financial closure. I know he will show me anger and resentment as he has been doing for months now.
With your Natal Venus 180 Natal Jupiter manifesting Ebertin's 'Principle' for:
The joy of love, happiness in love.

"Timing is Everything!" And to realize you had to go through the pain of your break-up with your ex to get to this Natal Venus-Jupiter gain destined for your life as promised by your Natal Chart. So :D for you.
Thank you so much. Very true Steve. It's wonderful to experience love like this - but at the same time there is the shadow of a painful separation - mostly from the children and the idea and perhaps dream of a family that I had. I believe this shadow is expressed in all those Saturn aspects - Saturn-Pluto, Saturn-Uranus and Saturn-Neptune that have shown up in my transits.

But I let the love and happiness rule my days, my moods and my being now (with the exception of an occasional down day).
Last edited by Arena on Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:52 am

Arena wrote:
Thank you so much. Very true Steve. It's wonderful to experience love like this - but at the same time there is the shadow of a painful separation. But I let the love and happiness rule my days, my moods and my being now.
Yes, I understand Arena. We probably all have our shadows pertaining to different types of love relationships being broken. Mine was with my father. When children are involved--its a tougher situation.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:47 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:35 am

t Uranus on Dsc -6°33'
t Venus on Dsc -1°39'
r Sun on MC -1°39'
----------------------------
t Pluto sq. Asc +0°07'

r Uranus on Asc +7°34'

-- t Venus sq. r Sun 0°00' in mundo
-- t Venus-Pluto sq. 1°10'
-- t Venus-Uranus conj. 4°55' in mundo

Other Partile
Hey again
This lunar return started in the most pleasant way with us manifesting our travel plans and booking flights to Holland and Belgium on Sunday*. We want to see the flower fields in the spring (flights April 1st-6th) and explore Belgium for a few days. He told me soon after we met that Belgium is one of the countries on his bucket list, but that he had no idea why he wants to go there. I told him that possibly it has something to do with a previous life and I would help him realise his bucket travel list :) And I suggested we should go to Belgium in the spring to see the cherry blossoms since I really love them and he's never seen them... and then we could also see the tulip and flower fields in Holland while driving from Amsterdam to Belgium.

The love adventure continues and it feels wonderful, although I did have a down day yesterday worrying about the future and allowing fear to get to me. It's much better today though as he always feels if there is anything on my mind (I believe that is our Moon-Moon opposition on our solar arc angles) and he makes sure to reassure me that everything will work out in the best possible way. :)

*I better note that the TLR has Venus as the closest planet to angle partile the WP and then Jupiter on the IC with PV and then Uranus as the closest planet to angle with Z-Analogue Azi (which I think always needs to be noted up here close to the polar circle). Jupiter-Uranus concurrent angularity can be seen as a travel aspect.
I also should note that the SLR Z-Analogue Azi has the Moon almost partile the angle and the Moon is partile trine Jupiter ecliptically.
And the third note needs to be made about my current SSR, even though it is set up in Edinburgh it also needs to be looked at in Rvk as I've relocated to Rvk, Iceland and spent the majority of the current SSR here. Then it reveals a partile Moon-Uranus opposition (mundo) in the foreground accompanied by Jupiter as the closest planet. Also t. Uranus is very close to the rel. SSR EP in Rvk right now.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:51 am

Other Partile
I believe these harsh unpleasant aspects are manifesting in the behaviour of my ex towards me and my need to try my best to cut all communication with him except what is necessary about the children.

He is being very aggressive and in my view very unfair - and it is all because he thinks I've been unfair. He feels cheated for money - even though the law is very clear that he has no rights to any money or the property that is and always has been registered as mine (before we met). He is threatening me to go to court for custody and I keep telling him that is just silly to even speak about that and we should simply just be sensible and make our own contract without courts/judges.

I just thought I'd make a note of this since there have been some very unpleasant aspects going on in my chart and they have all manifested in my fighting and splitting with him. And then the pleasant aspects are all about the new love connection.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:39 am

Thanks, interesting. I've tended to look at non-foreground partile aspects in solunars often as showing persistent background matters - things that aren't the "main story" of the chart but are hanging there "in the room" anyway. Your remarks seem consistent with this.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:00 pm

Yes indeed Jim, they are hanging there in the room with me. All the time. My ex keeps coming back with more and more attacks, threats and shit. His mother is even contacting me to try to "mediate" but I keep telling her to butt out and not get too involved as it may colour and destroy my relationship with her. This is tiring to the point where sometimes I cry and feel like it's not worth going into yet another roller coaster with the new love... it reminds me harshly of the ups and deep downs that love can have and go through to the point I really wonder if it's worth doing it all over again. But then my new love shows up in new and unexpected ways. He feels me, his intuition is strong when it comes to me. Then he reminds me how good it is to be with him, telling me that I don't have to keep everything locked inside, that I don't have to carry all the burdens by myself, that I can safely share with him and that he is not going anywhere even though life is not always playful fun. That he will be with me through thick and thin. He always tries his best to assure me that it will all be ok and I will manage to solve things in the best possible way and that he will keep loving me. And then I do believe that it's going to be worth the experience.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:29 am

This has been a very pleasant lunar return so far with my loved one. Lots of expression of love in many different ways continues and we seem to be "settling" into this love relationship. I love it in a way - but I also feel like I don't want it to become too normal too soon :) I want to keep the flame and the pink cloud alive for a while.
"When the Sun and Venus together transit the... angles... it promises an agreeable time, rather flattering to the native. Under such a transit, there is an excellent chance for the native, should he be so talented, to win a prize at a musical festival or at a dance or the like. Here Venus symbolizes the nature of the entertainment, and the Sun the compliments showered on the native."
On March 9th I wrote a little/short love song/lyrics for him and asked him if he could maybe use it to make some notes to it for it to become a song. And then I wrote another full love song lyrics on March 11th. Just some lovely poetic expression of my love for him and the time we met.

I believe it may have to do with this combination of the lunar return Venus&Sun, solar return Venus&Jup and then the solar arc Moon & Neptune on angles. And my Moon is of course tightly aspected to Mercury so maybe that's why I'm expressing love and emotions with writing lyrics now.

He says I'm his muse, an inspiration. He is composing and is also getting ideas for a movie/book. He also has some very good astrological energies going on in his charts and I believe our synastry is also bringing us both some new energies through each other.

The Pluto square and background aspects are still all there expressing the separation from my children and the bad communication with my ex.

Sometimes this new love feels like I'm in a very pleasant dream (Moon&Nep) and I don't want to come out of it back into the harsh reality. I truly believe this love was sent from the heavens/stars to help me survive this difficult time in my life. At times I have really felt like I simply wanted to die - but then I seem to have the benefic loving energy being expressed much stronger and I stay with it.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Re: Arena's SLR & TLR

Post by Arena » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:17 am

It looks like I will change my flights and travel later because of the virus, so my next lunar return will be taking place in Rvk on March 28th.

This SLR shows all the planets in the foreground except for the Moon.

t. Mercury 0,15° below EP
t. Sun 1,22° square ASC
t. Jup 3,08° below ASC
t. Sat 3,57° below ASC
t. Pluto 4,23° below ASC
t. Mars 4,53° below ASC

The other planets are outside of the 5° range from the angles.

t. Moon conjunct t. Venus 3,57°
t. Venus partile trine t. Jup 0,03° and t. Pluto 0,50°
t. Venus partile square r. Mars

The TLR has the Moon-Venus conjunction closest to an angle, or very close to the TLR IC and t. Nep squares the ASC.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
SLR 3/28/2020

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:04 am

A full work-up (since you seem really responsive to mundane aspect transits and they're going to be more obscure at 64N). In this case, there are LOTS of these aspects, so I expect the filtering will be not so much what's in a reasonable orb but, rather, what's closest.

r Uranus on Dsc -9°58'
t Sun on Asc -8°39'
t Neptune on Asc -8°27'
r Mars on Dsc -7°02'

t Venus on Asc -6°51'
r Sun on Asc -4°56'
t Mars on Asc -4°54'
t Pluto on Asc -4°23'
t Saturn on Asc -3°57'
t Jupiter on Asc -3°09'
r Moon on Asc -2°53'
t Mercury on EP -0°55'
r Mercury on Dsc -0°18'

t Sun sq. Asc +1°21'
r Jupiter on Asc +4°52'

-- t Mars conj. r Sun 0°02' in mundo
-- t Sun-Mercury conj. 0°04' in mundo
-- t Venus op. r Mars 0°11' in mundo
-- t Sun-Neptune conj. 0°12' in mundo
-- t Mercury-Neptune conj. 0°16' in mundo
-- t Jupiter conj. r Moon 0°16' in mundo
-- r Moon-Mercury sq. 0°19'
-- t Saturn-Pluto conj. 0°26' in mundo
-- t Mars-Pluto conj. 0°30' in mundo
-- t Pluto conj. r Sun 0°33' in mundo
-- t Jupiter-Saturn conj. 0°49' in mundo
-- t Jupiter-Pluto conj. 0°53'
-- t Mars-Saturn conj. 0°56' in mundo
-- t Venus sq. r Mars 0°57'
-- t Saturn conj. r Sun 0°59' in mundo

-- t Saturn conj. r Moon 1°04' in mundo
-- t Mercury op. r Uranus 1°15' in mundo
-- t Sun conj. r Uranus 1°19' in mundo
-- t Neptune op. r Mars 1°25' in mundo
-- t Neptune op. r Uranus 1°31' in mundo
-- t Venus-Neptune conj. 1°36' in mundo
-- t Sun op. Mars 1°37' in mundo
-- t Mercury op. r Mars 1°41' in mundo
-- t Mars-Jupiter conj. 1°45' in mundo
-- t Jupiter conj. r Sun 1°47' in mundo
-- t Sun-Venus conj. 1°48' in mundo
-- t Mercury-Venus conj. 1°52' in mundo
-- t Venus conj. r Sun 1°55' in mundo
-- t Venus-Mars conj. 1°57' in mundo
-- t Mars conj. r Moon 2°01' in mundo
-- r Moon-Sun conj. 2°03' in mundo
-- r Sun-Mars conj. 2°06' in mundo
-- t Mars op. r Mars 2°08' in mundo
-- t Venus-Pluto conj. 2°28' in mundo
-- t Pluto op. r Moon 2°30' in mundo
-- r Moon-Mercury op. 2°35' in mundo
-- t Pluto op. r Mars 2°39' in mundo
-- t Jupiter op. r Mercury 2°51' in mundo
-- t Venus-Saturn conj. 2°54' in mundo
-- r Moon-Mars op. 2°58'
-- t Saturn op. r Mars 3°05' in mundo
-- t Venus op. r Uranus 3°07' in mundo
-- r Mercury-Mars conj. 3°18'
-- t Neptune conj. r Sun 3°31' in mundo
-- t Mars-Neptune conj. 3°33' in mundo
-- t Saturn op., r Mercury 3°39' in mundo
-- t Venus-Jupiter conj. 3°42' in mundo
-- t Sun conj. r Sun 3°43' in mundo
-- t Sun-Mars conj. 3°45' in mundo
-- t Mercury conj. r Sun 3°47' in mundo
-- t Jupiter op. r Mars 3°53' in mundo
-- t Venus conj. r Moon 3°55'
-- t Neptune-Pluto conj. 4°04' in mundo
-- t Pluto op. r Mercury 4°05' in mundo
-- t Venus sq. r Mercury 4°15'
-- t Sun-Pluto conj. 4°16' in mundo
-- t Mercury-Pluto conj. 4°20' in mundo
-- t Saturn-Neptune conj. 4°30' in mundo
-- t Mars op. r Mercury 4°36' in mundo
-- r Sun-Mercury conj. 4°38' in mundo
-- t Sun-Saturn conj. 4°42' in mundo
-- t Mercury-Saturn conj. 4°45' in mundo
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: SLR 3/28/2020

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:47 am

So... let's simplify this a whole lot but stripping out Class II aspects and Class III angularities - which is still an awful lot!

t Venus on Asc -6°51'
r Sun on Asc -4°56'
t Mars on Asc -4°54'
t Pluto on Asc -4°23'
t Saturn on Asc -3°57'
t Jupiter on Asc -3°09'
r Moon on Asc -2°53'
t Mercury on EP -0°55'
r Mercury on Dsc -0°18'

t Sun sq. Asc +1°21'
r Jupiter on Asc +4°52'

-- t Saturn conj. r Moon 1°04' in mundo
-- t Mercury op. r Uranus 1°15' in mundo
-- t Sun conj. r Uranus 1°19' in mundo
-- t Neptune op. r Mars 1°25' in mundo
-- t Neptune op. r Uranus 1°31' in mundo
-- t Venus-Neptune conj. 1°36' in mundo
-- t Sun op. Mars 1°37' in mundo
-- t Mercury op. r Mars 1°41' in mundo
-- t Mars-Jupiter conj. 1°45' in mundo
-- t Jupiter conj. r Sun 1°47' in mundo
-- t Sun-Venus conj. 1°48' in mundo
-- t Mercury-Venus conj. 1°52' in mundo
-- t Venus conj. r Sun 1°55' in mundo
-- t Venus-Mars conj. 1°57' in mundo
-- t Mars conj. r Moon 2°01' in mundo
-- r Moon-Sun conj. 2°03' in mundo
-- r Sun-Mars conj. 2°06' in mundo
-- t Mars op. r Mars 2°08' in mundo
-- t Venus-Pluto conj. 2°28' in mundo
-- t Pluto op. r Moon 2°30' in mundo
-- r Moon-Mercury op. 2°35' in mundo
-- t Pluto op. r Mars 2°39' in mundo
-- t Jupiter op. r Mercury 2°51' in mundo
-- t Venus-Saturn conj. 2°54' in mundo
-- r Moon-Mars op. 2°58'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: SLR 3/28/2020

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:49 am

Or perhaps we should only let partile aspects and angularities speak, which primarily makes this a Mercury month with still a lot of aspects. Mostly transits to your Sun (by Mars, Saturn, and Pluto). Among transiting planets, most of the aspects are Saturn and Pluto, with Mars and Jupiter second most.

t Mercury on EP -0°55'
r Mercury on Dsc -0°18'

Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:37 am

Thanks Jim. That is an awful lot of aspects :D

Yes I agree that when we see so much of partile aspects, those that come closest to the angles are going to be the prevalent ones. I'm probably not going to feel them all strongly. I suspect it will be the planets partile to angles or within 3° from the angles and their aspects.

If so, that would shorten the list a bit:

t Mercury on EP -0°55'
r Mercury on Dsc -0°18'

t Sun sq. Asc +1°21'
r Moon on Asc -2°53'

And then I can just hope that t. Jup that is just outside the 3° mark will aid me this month.
The Mercury theme is not surprising at all since I expect this to be the month when I (hopefully) will finish most of my communication about the separation with my ex and come to some kind of agreement about money and then the future agreement about the children.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:40 am

Now 10 days into this lunar return and I've not yet managed to get myself to a solicitor to write my suggestions to my ex... and I really can't stand communicating with him in his angry and negative state of mind all the time. I'd like to be over with that asap.

But that Mercury aspect has not gone unnoticed though - it has manifested in me writing a few song lyrics. However, my love doesn't keep up with me writing the melodies/music ... but we wrote two songs together with music and all recently. Since I'm on the roll, playing with words into lyrics, I guess I'll just keep going :D (Also very fitting with the Moon-Venus conjunction as it is expressing love).

BTW, our composite has a 1,20° Sun-Mercury conjunction and Uranus very close by, or within 3° from Mercury.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:42 am

So this lunar return is soon coming to an end. It has produced expressions of love through my being with my love and writing a few lyrics and we wrote a couple of more songs together. It seems like it is becoming a theme in my life with him and I must credit my solar arcs for this as well since they are now showing "a once in a lifetime" partile connections with d. Neptune partile MC, d. Moon partile ASC and therefore d. Mercury partile sq ASC. The combination of these three planets are imo giving the theme of expressing emotions through artistic means such as songs. Also have to add that my love offered me a job a couple of days ago to translate movies for children which is also very fitting with this combo of planets. My solar arcs also show d. ASC now partile n. Mars but there is a double emphasis on the Moon-Mercury-Neptune theme as well since the d. ASC is now also close to n. Mer and squared by n. Moon and the d. MC is squared by n. Neptune. I'm therefore guessing this is a very important time in my life where I explore new avenues of being and working, perhaps artistic and spiritual.

I did not get to the practical stuff with my ex by coming to any kind of conclusion, although I have expressed ideas to him about our daughter living with me from the summer on. He is reluctant to agree on that and simply wants both children to keep living with him in Edinburgh and go to school there. So no conclusion yet.

The next SLR is setting up in Rvk on April 24th. A quick look shows the most important vibes of the month to be an angular Mars, 2,14° above SLR DSC. What kind of Mars? Well, it trines t. Venus which falls partile rel. ASC in Rvk so it is about sexual/sensual/physical/passionate love making I guess. The SLR ASC falls almost partile 1.06° from n. Sun which should give a positive "shine" of some kind to myself. The angular Mars aspects a few natal planets, opp n. Mer, sq n. Moon, trines n. Saturn and Uranus.

T. Jupiter is exact on n. Nnode and Ebertin says it means good and harmonious relationships with other people, meeting other people half-way and a probable manifestation is "entering into advantageous associations, getting engaged or married, the gain of advantages in business together with other people, the good luck to find a good partner." BTW, t Nodes are also partile n. Jupiter so this is a double aspect this month.

The tropical lunar return shows t. Saturn partile the DSC (exact on the DSC ecliptically) and t. Venus almost partile the EP - so the Mars-Venus aspect also comes to the fore with the tropical return, but a rather depressing Saturn as well (sq. Sun).

(Since I'm now living with a new man his returns will most likely colour my life and his April return has t. Venus on MC and t. Moon on IC concurrent angularity within 5° from angles and t. Nep just outside the 5° mark on DSC).

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Your SLR 24/4/2020

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:08 am

At first impression, your 24 April, 2020 SLR for Reykjavik does, indeed, look like a dynamic, positive assertive, expressive SLR - that splendidly angular natal Sun having the strongest voice. (One interesting detail is that natal foreground but natal Mercury isn't, even though Mercury is ecliptically closer to Ascendant but 11°31' below Ascendant mundanely.) It's also more straightforward - simple - compared to the prior month. Perhaps the biggest surprise is that it draws out a latent natal Mars-Pluto square mundanely. Let's see how the details break out.

Though I haven't added it to the list below, I also notice that transiting Jupiter is 0°00' from your natal Cauda Draconis.

r Mars on Asc -8°22'
r Pluto on IC -7°14'

t Mars on Dsc -2°14'
------------------------
r Sun on Asc +0°52'

t Saturn on Dsc +7°39'

-- t Venus conj. L Asc 0°22'
-- r Mars-Pluto conj. 1°08' in mundo
-- t Mars op. r Sun 3°22' in mundo

Other partile
t Venus op. r Neptune 0°02' in mundo
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:25 am

Yes it does look interesting with the n. Sun coming to the angle and t. Venus coming to relocated angle.

However as I said above t. Jupiter is exact on the n. Nnode or the Dragon's head / Caput Draconis, not the Dragon's tail / Cauda Draconis. That does look interesting as well, especially in light of Ebertin's words on what that might mean. I also read elsewhere that it can be a time of great luck or when you realise/discover your purpose or path in life. https://astrolibrary.org/transits/jupit ... north-node

Anyway - maybe it will bring about something of interest.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:28 am

Yes, my typo. You're caput! :) Either way, a mild but favorable symbol for "connection" or "association."
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:22 am

The next SLR is setting up in Rvk on April 24th. A quick look shows the most important vibes of the month to be an angular Mars, 2,14° above SLR DSC. What kind of Mars? Well, it trines t. Venus which falls partile rel. ASC in Rvk so it is about sexual/sensual/physical/passionate love making I guess. The SLR ASC falls almost partile 1.06° from n. Sun which should give a positive "shine" of some kind to myself. The angular Mars aspects a few natal planets, opp n. Mer, sq n. Moon, trines n. Saturn and Uranus.

T. Jupiter is exact on n. Nnode and Ebertin says it means good and harmonious relationships with other people, meeting other people half-way and a probable manifestation is "entering into advantageous associations, getting engaged or married, the gain of advantages in business together with other people, the good luck to find a good partner." BTW, t Nodes are also partile n. Jupiter so this is a double aspect this month.

The tropical lunar return shows t. Saturn partile the DSC (exact on the DSC ecliptically) and t. Venus almost partile the EP - so the Mars-Venus aspect also comes to the fore with the tropical return, but a rather depressing Saturn as well (sq. Sun).

(Since I'm now living with a new man his returns will most likely colour my life and his April return has t. Venus on MC and t. Moon on IC concurrent angularity within 5° from angles and t. Nep just outside the 5° mark on DSC).
I missed one LR in this thread. But this one I posted in April turned out to be just a continuation of love and joy, writing more songs with my love and enjoying each other's company and having great sex :D So very much in line with the above. Although I do not see where the The Jupiter on Nnode puzzles me - but I think it may just be the love relationship developing and becoming deeper and deeper. Although we did have a little misunderstanding on the last day of that LR that resulted in me taking off on my own and actually considering leaving - but it broke my heart to even think of it and then when I talked to him to ask him to help me to understand, then the misunderstanding was totally cleared followed by a declaration of deep love and commitment.

I'll continue with the LR starting on May 21st:
SLR: Uranus at 3,14° below DSC is the closest angularity - but there is also the Moon when looking at the Z-Analogue-AZI chart. T. nodes partile conjunct n. Ven-Jup. T. Jup still partile conj n. Nnode (and t. Pluto is close by as well).
Ven-Mer conjunction conj n. Saturn and within 5° from local ASC.
Natal Sun partile 0,08° sq the SLR EP and within 5° from SLR MC.

TLR ASC within 5° from n. Uranus (so the Uranus theme is in both).
TLR MC/IC partile conjunct n. MC/IC.

Some interesting developments this passing LR that is coming to an end in 6 days.
Continued love expression - nothing new there, continued deep expression of love and being creative writing songs together and now we almost have enough to make and produce a whole album!

What is new though is that we have now started planning our travels for next winter (Uranus effect). I booked a flight to Edinburgh and Portugal in October in the hope that travel will soon become easier. He has decided to take a leave from work or work part time remotely for a few months to travel with me and we are planning to travel from Jan-May next year. We even spoke about living abroad for some time.

I made an offer to buy a small flat that got accepted, but did not get private finance from the bank so I registered a new company and am looking for finance and the purchase through this new company. I hope the Jupiter transit will help this new company.

We are preparing to receive my children for the summer and we made up a room for them in his apartment. He is welcoming and looking forward to the added responsibility of this relationship; to meet my children.

The next SLR starting on June 18th is interesting with the Sun conj the Nodes and both conjunct the IC. I hope that means the flat purchase will go through.
T. Venus is partile sq the ASC.

- but there is malefic influence in the mundoscope with Pluto, Saturn and Neptune all within 3° - Jupiter is just outside the 3° angularity as well and then Mars conj Uranus just outside the 3° mark. Seems like it might be a difficult month as well... and I suspect it will be because my ex is bringing the children and I will most likely book an appointment with a counsellor that might be very challenging. We might also use that time frame, the week he will stay here, to sign some documents regarding our separation.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:00 am

BTW, interestingly I just noticed that my love has the same symbolism this month SLR as I have. He has a Sun-Venus conjunction partile square the SLR ASC and partile square Mars which is partile conjunct the WP (1,28° from Dsc) with Neptune slightly wider orb on the WP/Dsc. All those planets also aspect his n. Venus and Saturn.

The Mars-Venus energy between us is highly charged and very pleasant :) And with Neptune's involvement it has simply been "a dream come true" for both of us (so far at least).

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:21 am

The new lunar return just started at 1.30 am today.
I'm hoping the partile Venus and Sun will be prevalent over the others. The IC of the LR is also partile n. Venus, the MC close to n. Jup and the t. Mer is partile n. IC. The t. Jup is coming into contact with n. Nnode again and the t. nodes are partile n. Venus.

Looking so very much forward to my children coming on Sunday - less forward to interacting with their father, but hoping to manage everything well :)

Added: I better make a note of the TLR as well. It has a Mercury (partile)- Venus (3°), Sun (4°) and node theme as well with other planets outside the 5°mark.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
SLR 6/18/2020

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:25 am

You're in Reyk right now, yes? Here's my breakdown. It does have a LOT of foreground planets (including 8 of 10 transiting planets); so, as usual, the wider categories will tend to fade away, closest angularities and aspects prevailing. You get some fascinating "new" natal aspects.

Your Mars is the most angular planet, and there's a nice hidden surprise in a partile mundane conjunction of Jupiter to natal Moon but also an unexpected partile opposition of Saturn to natal Sun. The Jupiter and Saturn both opposite your Sun might run well with your specific goals for the period. Some of these mundane aspects are geometrically insane at that latitude!

t Moon on Asc -9°31'
r Venus on IC -6°44'
t Uranus on Asc -3°45'
t Mars on Asc -3°38'
r Uranus on Dsc -2°26'
t Neptune on Asc -1°46'
t Venus sq. Asc -0°44'
r Mars on Dsc -0°42'
---------------------------
r Sun on Dsc 1°34'
t Pluto on Asc +1°44'
t Saturn on Asc +2°24'
t Jupiter on Asc +3°05'
r Moon on Asc +3°46'
r Mercury on Dsc +7°02'

t Mars-Uranus conj. 0°07' in mundo
t Pluto op. r Sun 0°10' in mundo
r Moon-Mercury sq. 0°19'
t Jupiter-Saturn conj. 0°40' in mundo
t Neptune op. r Uranus 0°40' in mundo
t Jupiter con. r Moon 0°41' in mundo
t Saturn -Pluto conj. 0°41' in mundo
t Saturn op. r Sun 0°50' in mundo
t Jupiter-Pluto conj. 1°04'
t Neptune op. r Mars 1°04' in mundo
t Jupiter op., r Sun 1°31' in mundo
r Mars-Uranus conj. 1°44' in mundo
t Mars op. r Uranus 1°08' in mundo
t Uranus op. r Uranus 1°19' in mundo
t Uranus sq. r Sun 2°02'
t Saturn conj. r Moon 2°02' in mundo
t Mars-Neptune conj. 1°51' in mundo
t Uranus-Neptune conj. 1°58' in mundo
t Pluto conj. r Moon 2°02' in mundo
r Moon-Sun op., 2°12' in mundo
r Sun-Mars conj. 2°16' in mundo
t Pluto op. r Mars 2°26' in mundo
t Moon conj. r Venus 2°48' in mundo
t Mars op. r Mars 2°56' in mundo
r Moon-Mars sq. 2°58'
t Uranus sq. r Venus 2°59' in mundo
t Saturn op. r Mars 3°06' in mundo
r Mercury-Mars conj. 3°18'
t Neptune op. r Sun 3°20' in mundo
t Uranus op. r Mars 3°03' in mundo
t Mars conj. r Venus 3°06' in mundo
t Neptune-Pluto conj. 3°30' in mundo
t Jupiter op. r Mars 3°47' .in mundo
t Pluto op. r Uranus 4°10' in mundo
r Sun-Uranus conj. 4°40' in mundo
t Saturn-Neptune conj. 4°11' in mundo
r Venus-Uranus sq. 4°18' in mundo
t Saturn op. r Uranus 4°50' in mundo
t Jupiter-Neptune conj. 4°51' in mundo
t Neptune sq. r Venus 4°58' in mundo

Other Partile
t Moon sq. r Neptune 0°41' in mundo
t Mercury sq. r Uranus 0°51'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: SLR 6/18/2020

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:59 am

Whew! - Stripping out the Class 3 angularities and Class 2 aspects, and highlight the closer ones, simplifies it to this:

r Venus on IC -6°44'
t Uranus on Asc -3°45'
t Mars on Asc -3°38'
r Uranus on Dsc -2°26'
t Neptune on Asc -1°46'
t Venus sq. Asc -0°44'
r Mars on Dsc -0°42'
r Sun on Dsc 1°34'
t Pluto on Asc +1°44'
t Saturn on Asc +2°24'

t Jupiter on Asc +3°05'
r Moon on Asc +3°46'

r Moon-Mercury sq. 0°19'

t Jupiter-Pluto conj. 1°04'
t Neptune op. r Mars 1°04' in mundo
t Jupiter op., r Sun 1°31' in mundo
r Mars-Uranus conj. 1°44' in mundo
t Mars op. r Uranus 1°08' in mundo
t Uranus op. r Uranus 1°19' in mundo
t Uranus sq. r Sun 2°02'
t Saturn conj. r Moon 2°02' in mundo
t Mars-Neptune conj. 1°51' in mundo
t Uranus-Neptune conj. 1°58' in mundo
t Pluto conj. r Moon 2°02' in mundo
r Moon-Sun op., 2°12' in mundo
r Sun-Mars conj. 2°16' in mundo
t Pluto op. r Mars 2°26' in mundo
t Moon conj. r Venus 2°48' in mundo
t Mars op. r Mars 2°56' in mundo
r Moon-Mars sq. 2°58'
t Uranus sq. r Venus 2°59' in mundo

Other Partile
t Moon sq. r Neptune 0°41' in mundo
t Mercury sq. r Uranus 0°51'

Finally, though I think it's too simple for a full reading (for which I'd use the above), we can strip it to bare essentials:

r Uranus on Dsc -2°26'
t Neptune on Asc -1°46'
t Venus sq. Asc -0°44'
r Mars on Dsc -0°42'

r Sun on Dsc 1°34'
t Pluto on Asc +1°44'
t Saturn on Asc +2°24'

r Moon-Mercury sq. 0°19'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:52 am

A new lunar return is starting today.
The most prominent is t. Venus partile square SLR ASC, t. Node partile conjunct r. Venus, t. Mercury partile conjunct r. ASC, t. Sun partile opp t. Pluto and 1,10°opp t. Jup and r. Mars conjunct (2,13°) SLR EP.

I'm hoping that this month will be the month of signing an agreement about the children with my ex. It's been quite a challenge in the last year to deal with him... but I'm hoping it's coming to an end and I can simply stop talking to him. I now have the children visiting and we are having a nice time. They are meeting my new man for the first time and they are really liking him. Will write in the chat forum later on a little bit about the situation.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
SLR 15 July 2020

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:52 am

On first impression, it's going to be a really good month, especially with different kinds of relationships, so enjoy,. That Venus, in particular, is quite close and maybe that Node transit will have some punch. I have a few minutes, so here is a more complete breakdown: As usual, there are some interesting surprises in the mundane placement category that add a probably surreal, reality-bending look to things.

t Neptune on Dsc -6°45'
r Neptune on IC -5°17'
r Pluto on Asc -3°35'
t Venus sq. Asc -0°34'
r Mars on EP +1°45'

t Neptune sq. r Neptune 1°28' in mundo
r Neptune-Pluto sq.1°42' in mundo
------------------------------------------------------
t Neptune op. r Pluto 3°10' in mundo

Other Partile
t Mercury conj. r Asc 0°03'
t Sun-Pluto op. 0°23'
t Jupiter-Pluto conj. 0°43' in mundo
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:04 am

It has indeed been a really really good month with my love and with my children. Really joyful for the most part and the children are really liking my new man. My daughter even announced to him that if he is now officially my boyfriend, then he is also officially their stepfather :D She does things with a bash and style :D Even their father seems to be finally coming to his senses to want to compromise - or at least I hope so, although I don't trust anything from him until he actually signs the papers. I did have to have some fights with him as I put forth my suggestions for a compromise with our children... but now as he has thought about it all it seems like he will finally agree on my approach which actually takes all points of view into account, the kids', mine and his. He hasn't signed yet though.

There has indeed also been something to "add a probably surreal, reality-bending look to things" doing some experiments with psilocybin.

I'm so thoroughly enjoying this period in my life and I simply keep reminding myself to just enjoy it fully while it lasts :)

Anyway I think that I will make a new post for a few upcoming lunar returns for this year ahead since my new solar return has just started. I will cast them for Rvk since that is where I am staying now, at least until January. Our plan is actually to be travelling around the world from January-May next year. But we'll have to see how this damn pandemic will evolve.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:19 am

Upcoming sidereal lunar returns; August - December

August 11th:
Saturn and Pluto closest to the LR angles, on each side of the SLR EP.
T. Venus is the only planet in the foreground in PV mundoscope 9,29° above DSC.
T. Jupiter partile 0,30 n. MC
T. Venus 2,09 from n. ASC
N. Nep 2,44 from SLR ASC
T. Sat partile n.Node
T.Node conj n. Venus

T. Sun partile sq Moon 0,33° and partile n. Mer.

September 8th:
T. Sun 1,18° on IC
T. Ven 1,47° below ASC
Sun-Venus partile square in mundo and they are both partile the ASC and IC in the ecliptic chart.

T. Jup almost partile n. MC
N. Sat conj SLR EP

October 5th IF everything works according to our plan, then we will be in Lisbon, Portugal on for this lunar return:
Mars is the closest planet to angles in PV mundo, or 4,20° below DSC and followed by Saturn and Pluto wide on IC ... whereas Mer, Sun and the Moon are closest in the Azi mundo chart.
A Mer-Ur opposition is the most prominent in the ecliptic chart.

T. Jup partile n. MC

November 1st
T. Moon 1,19° from IC in PV mundo (partile in Azi mundo) followed by the Moon's Nodes around the ASC/DSC.
LR ASC partile n. Saturn and double whammy Saturn to nodes
T. Venus partile sq n. ASC
Sun-Uranus partile opposition
SLR WP=n.Mer/n.Sun

November 28th
T. Nodes wrapped around the EP/WP
T. Nep 2,44° from MC (T. Nep partile sq n. Sat)
T. Sat 4,44° from DSC
T. Jup 6,25° from DSC
T. Pluto 8,42° from DSC

T. Jup partile n.Nodes.
T. Nodes partile sq SLR MC

This one doesn't look very good. I believe this might be the month or mark the period when my separation will be finally finalised somehow.

December 26th
Uranus 2° below WP
Jupiter 3,30° conj IC
Saturn 4,12° conj IC
Mars 3,35° conj DSC

(Jup & Moon are closest in the Azi chart).

T. Sun partile n. DSC
T. Mer 2,17° n. DSC
T. Ven 3,07° rel. DSC
N. Ur 5,16° from SLR ASC

I think this month's Uranus theme with Jup on IC as well might indicate that the travel plans will indeed go ahead in January :)

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:50 am

August 11th:
Saturn and Pluto closest to the LR angles, on each side of the SLR EP.
T. Venus is the only planet in the foreground in PV mundoscope 9,29° above DSC.
T. Jupiter partile 0,30 n. MC
T. Venus 2,09 from n. ASC
N. Nep 2,44 from SLR ASC
T. Sat partile n.Node
T.Node conj n. Venus

T. Sun partile sq Moon 0,33° and partile n. Mer.
Well well well, this is certainly a bag of very mixed feelings, but the most prominent though are of love and joy. Joy and love continuing with my great love story and his devotion, generosity and support for me and my children. I feel blessed and lucky to have him in my life and to experience this depth of love. It's wonderful to experience that at the same time as having to deal with such difficult things with the kids' father which I believe is represented by the Saturn and Pluto heaviness here and the T. Saturn partile the natal Nodes. Although things are very uncertain now and I'm not even sure if my son is starting school here next week or if he's going back to his father - I take it all with some kind of inner strength and serenity.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:05 am

September 8th:
T. Sun 1,18° on IC
T. Ven 1,47° below ASC
Sun-Venus partile square in mundo and they are both partile the ASC and IC in the ecliptic chart.

T. Jup almost partile n. MC
N. Sat conj SLR EP
So this LR just started and I feel good. The planetary configuration looks very good for this month and I'm looking forward to all this joyful love :) A few months back we made a love song together that we call "Joyful love" - so maybe this is a good month to record the song. :)

The children have both started school here and are both living with me for now. I decided this as a measure to continue with our lives while their father is stuck in a rut of anger, threats and resentment. I can not let him control our lives in that rut. It is tiring but it's not really getting to me anymore. I've simply come to a point where I ignore him and am focusing my feelings and attention on my love, new life and the children. I've now delivered a settlement agreement signed by me to the council authorities that need to do the formal separation on paper - where I make certain suggestions that I believe are very fair and just for everyone, respecting the rights of the children to spend equal time with both parents. At the same time I also think of my own need for freedom so I always have some time off for myself to travel. I never threatened him anything although I did answer him back. But I've written to him now that I will not be spending more of my time or energy on his anger and fights, I simply have better things to do. So I simply offer him to go to the council and sign the settlement or we wait for 10 months for conciliation through the council delegates, I'm not having any more discussions with him, it always ends up as a dead end street with him trying to push through his will and I'm just supposed to see and understand how that is the best thing to do. I never thought he would turn out to be this kind of a man and I never thought that I would have to go through such a huge fight about my children - but here I am, I've had enough and I'm keeping the children with me until papers have been signed and I'm formally separated from him. It is in a way a relief and liberating to make this decision. I plan to have as little to do with him in my future life as I possibly can.

In the meanwhile I'm just very much enjoying my new life and enjoying making music and lyrics. :)
What a wonderful way to live, in joy and love all the time with music as a big part of my life.

I'm just thinking of lyrics now to make a song that is an ode to music and musicians as magicians :) I'm so really deeply enjoying music now and listening to it all the time, listening to lyrics, to the melodies and I am in wonder all the time, I truly am amazed how human beings are able to make music. I think it is magical how deeply it is able to heal and affect us humans. We sing along, we dance like puppets, we cry, we feel, we heal with music. It's magical!

PS. Today I'm having a laser operation done on my eyes to fix my eyesight so I won't have to use glasses.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:17 am

I hope your surgery goes well today. (One interpretation of your foreground Jupiter-Pluto square is something corrective or remedial that is successful - I've been noticing that more in the last year in both personal and mundane charts.)

Here's how I'd break down your September 8 SLR. I agree, that exact Sun-Venus mundane square / paran is sweet! Uranus is now transiting your Sun, which (SLRs aside) probably will be the main driving force in your life for a while. The only strong downer in the chart is that transiting Sun and natal Saturn are both angular and are square, with double Saturn angularities; but I think the Sun-Venus plus Uranus to Sun will lead the month.

r Sun on Asc -9°01'
r Saturn on EP -2°44'

t Venus on Asc -1°47'
t Sun on IC -1°19'

-------------------------
t Saturn on Dsc +4°49'
t Pluto on Dsc +7°37'
t Jupiter on Dsc +9°36'

-- t Sun-Venus sq. 0°28' mundo
-- t Jupiter-Pluto conj. 1°59' mundo
-- t Sun sq. r Saturn 2°17'
-- t Saturn-Pluto conj. 2°48' mundo

Non-foreground Partile
t Mars conj. r Moon 0°50' mundo
t Mars-Uranus conj. 0°53' mundo
t Uranus sq. r Sun 0°56'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:17 am

Music--a great healer! :)

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:57 am

Well this current SLR has been very sweet for the most part, in loving embrace of the Sun-Venus angularity - being in love and writing lyrics and songs. Just wonderful ... but with my ex bothering me with a court case though as a downside (probably the Saturn effect on WP).

We have just cancelled our trip to Portugal that was supposed to start tomorrow with a stop in Edinburgh. We will wait with all travels until next year - planning to leave for some sunshine and comfort in January.

I just took a look at my upcoming SLR for Rvk on Oct 5th and these are the most prominent features.
Sun partile ASC 0,23°
Jup on IC 1,27° and partile 0,19° r. MC

Mars on WP 1,10°(and close to r. EP) squaring t. Pluto and Saturn
T. Saturn closing in on r N.Node

Other non-foreground:
T. Nep partile sq r. Sat
T. Ven partile sq r. Nep
Moon trine Jup & Pluto

The partile angular Sun & Jup look promising (perhaps denoting a victory of some sort?) - but of course there is still the court case and the fight with my ex going on to disturb the peace and stir things up.
t. SUN & t. JUPITER
"This is probably one of the best dual transits that can occur, and falling on a [return] or quotidian angle brings honor, prestige and distinction, but not necessarily money. (Although several students of sidereal astrology have tempted Dame Fortune by gambling heavily, when such a configuration fell on the angles of their current lunar return, and won substantially). Falling on the angles of royalty, prime ministers and the like it enhances their position immensely.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
SLR 10/5/20

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:05 am

I get the following... The transit Sun-Jupiter and natal Uranus trio is much closer - the average connection is 0°00' wide. That the closest/strongest aspect is transiting Mars-Saturn will bring some struggles, though with transiting Venus partile your Neptune, I regret to inform you that you are likely to remain deliriously love-drunk <g>.

t Saturn on IC -8°08'
t Mars on Dsc -6°25'
t Pluto on IC -4°21' stationary
r Uranus on Asc -2°18'
t Sun on Asc -0°23'
-------------------------
t Jupiter on IC +1°26'

-- t Mars-Pluto sq. 1°19'
-- -- t Mars-Saturn sq. 1°34'
-- -- t Saturn-Pluto conj. 2°53'
-- t Sun-Jupiter sq. 1°49' mundo
-- -- t Jupiter sq. r Uranus 1°49' mundo
-- -- t Sun conj. r Uranus 1°55' mundo
-- -- t Jupiter = t Sun/r Uranus 0°00'
-- t Pluto sq. r Uranus 2°03' mundo

Other partile
t Venus sq. r Neptune 0°18'
t Jupiter conj. r MC 0°20'
t Neptune op. r Pluto 0°44' mundo
t Neptune sq. r Saturn 0°46'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:20 am

Thanks for the breakdown Jim. I see you're not noting the EP/WP ... Mars is almost partile the WP and since it's closely squaring both Saturn and Pluto I'm guessing it's not a very pleasant Mars this time around - so possibly standing for the fight with my ex about the kids. Although it always seems like I'm getting such positive aspects and benefic angularity that it helps keep me happy and I'm able to channel those bad vibes into a joke and see the funny/awkward/ridiculous side of it all even though I am fully aware that it is deadly serious for my ex and he can't stand how lightly I'm taking it all :)
with transiting Venus partile your Neptune, I regret to inform you that you are likely to remain deliriously love-drunk <g>.

Excellent! I intend to enjoy this love-drunk time to the fullest and bring myself to feel all the love and joy into every cell in my body as I'm pretty sure this is the last time in this lifetime that I will get to experience being so much in love. When the drunk stage settles I want to have plenty of crazy good memories from this deliriously lovely time. :D

I do suspect this state of being in love will last pretty long since I can see my solar arcs support being in love; the d. Sun will be sq. r Venus and then r. Jup for a while and then d. Venus&Jup will come into conj with r. Mer and sq r. Venus for a while. This time will be followed by d. Sun conj r. Pluto and d. Pluto opp r. Moon during two years from 2022-2024, so I'm guessing some very dramatic and difficult changes during that time.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:22 am

Arena wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:20 am
I see you're not noting the EP/WP ... Mars is almost partile the WP and since it's closely squaring both Saturn and Pluto I'm guessing it's not a very pleasant Mars this time around
I did count the foreground Mars (Class II angularity, 6°25' above Dsc). This is stronger than the Mars-WP contact which isn't as close as it looks: EP-WP contacts are measured in right ascension. Mars' RA is 23°20', that of WP is 20°56', so Mars is 2°24' from the angle (Class III: maximum orb 3°, preferred orb 2°).

But you're right, I missed the closer ecliptical Mars-Pluto aspect - I listed the 2°04' mundane square, which is slightly wider. I'll go back and fix that. - so, while the angularities are quite positive, the strongest energies are indeed struggle and combat. Presumably this means there is conflict and you emerge triumphant.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:17 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:22 am
so, while the angularities are quite positive, the strongest energies are indeed struggle and combat. Presumably this means there is conflict and you emerge triumphant.
It could just mean there is conflict and she enjoys it. For most people enjoying it means a favorable outcome, but many people enjoy the maneuvering and strategy, and maybe the actual combat, and the outcome is a few months down the road.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:20 am

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:17 am
It could just mean there is conflict and she enjoys it. For most people enjoying it means a favorable outcome, but many people enjoy the maneuvering and strategy, and maybe the actual combat, and the outcome is a few months down the road.[/quote]
You've got a point. She does, after all, have an Aries Moon square Mercury-Mars :).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com