Biden's SLR 20Jan21

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Lunar Returns.
staragewiz
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Biden's SLR 20Jan21

Post by staragewiz » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:16 am

Joe Biden SLR 20Jan21

L.S.T. 2:07:41
Mars MC 2:16:14
Uranus MC 2:18:13
Moon MC 2:04:52
Of course Mars conj. Uranus could indicate a very explosive and sudden event.
e.g. Both Planets were conj. MC when Atom Bomb was dropped on Hiroshima.

Possible Assassination Attempt?
Serious Accident? Who knows? Hopefully nothing happens bad.
Some Trumpies are already ramping up violent rhetoric for the Inauguration.
Am I overstating the potential danger?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Biden's SLR 20Jan21

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:21 am

Yes! Good eye. Complete agreement. Here is my posted forecast for him for that SLR:
SIDEREAL LUNAR RETURN (Jan 20)
Effective Jan 19 to Feb 17. In Washington, it seems Joe Biden is the talk of the town, the hub of activity in this SLR occurring the evening of Inauguration Day. This return is one of the main signs that he has won the presidency. However, the chart is terribly threatening. It seems the Secret Service will have to work harder. Given the extreme threat in this chart, the fact that Senator Harris' chart shows great personal uplifting, plus the difficult mundane charts, we are justified in being concerned about Biden's well-being.

On the other hand, taking on responsibility for the nation's terrible condition is threat and burden enough for a whole basket full of malefics.

Natal Moon is 1°01' from Midheaven: He is the center of attention. Transiting Saturn and Sun are conjunct, square Midheaven, their midpoint 0°12' from the angle. Sun and Saturn also square natal Moon. Natal Mars squares Ascendant, while transiting Mars (partile conjunct Uranus) is less than 4° from MC. Mars conjoins his Moon.

These aspects signal threat, especially for a solar figure like the president. Mars conjunct Uranus, only 0°03' wide, often means surprise attack or an accident, though it can also mean great task-oriented energy and productivity.

Further showing an occasion of exaltation, and perhaps giving ultimate protection, natal Jupiter is on Eastpoint (1°28') and transiting Jupiter about 5° from Descendant.

Over a dozen other aspects exist - all combinations of Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Pluto, plus Mercury squaring Mars-Uranus. (Surely the Secret Service can protect him from a vehicular accident!) It probably isn't necessary to detail the possibilities. The main message is that he is the exalted centerpiece of the occasion and exposed to great threat - which could, of course, simply be the difficult conditions of the country he now begins to run, presuming he is in Washington, DC for the inauguration.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

staragewiz
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by staragewiz » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:34 pm

Spot on Jim...your SLR interpts

Mars conj. Uranus along with being on Biden's SLR MC also on CapSolar MC for Wash. DC.
2021 will go down as one of the most violent years in history. Revolution is in the air.
I'll be happy if my prediction is wrong , and we have a tranquil Mary Poppins year instead. :roll:
Sun conj. Saturn in the Inauguration 10th House with Pluto/MC is also unhelpful.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:47 pm

staragewiz wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:34 pm
Mars conj. Uranus along with being on Biden's SLR MC also on CapSolar MC for Wash. DC.
Take a look at the Inauguration chart as well: January 20, 2021, 12:00 PM, Capitol Building, DC.

I've been saying from before we know about COVID-19 that 2020 would be a terrible year and 2021 would be worse.

I modified that slightly this fall, saying that 2021 would be an even more terrible year except it will be a year of action rather than paralysis. That could be taken as an improvement, of course.

I'm now working through completing the month-by-month forecasts for the whole year and finding it has more terrible pockets than I first knew. The Arisolar this year will be operative from mid-April to mid-October and is so positive that it requires that those six months will, OVERALL, be positive - though not unmixed But during much of early months of those six months we also have Saturn transiting a Capsolar angle at a time that other charts show things are REALLY bad for a few months. I'm just now worked up to August-September and the first major break of the year - when I think the serious healing-recovery will break through - is Jupiter conjunction with progressed Capsolar Moon August 24 to September 6. I suppose it means that Labor Day is the first holiday the world will feel it can celebrate openly and unencumbered. We'll see.

Biden has an unimaginably difficult job. In particular, early August shows serious threats to his standing if not his life. Side-by-side, take a look at the July 30 Arilunar and both Biden and Harris July 30 SLRs.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:03 am

staragewiz wrote:
Even more important imo, Mars partile 90 Saturn in the Capsolar which is shouting an "outstanding" Mars-Saturn "incident" for this 2021 Capsolar. Thank the math: The saving grace for this year is t. Jupiter partile cnj Capsolar Moon and the themed Jupiter Arisolar. This indicates to me the Mars-Saturn themed Capsolar will probable manifest sometime during the first quarter of the Capsolar, confirmed with Biden's malefic SLR Jan 20th.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:55 am

SteveS wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:03 am
The saving grace for this year is t. Jupiter partile cnj Capsolar Moon...
I assume you mean the eventual transit, right? Because they aren't conjunct in the Capsolar itself.

Working month by month, I don't have a lot of confidence in the 2/28-3/19 Jupiter transit of Capsolar and CapQ Moons or Jupiter's crossing of Capsolar Descendant just before. It overlaps Neptune's square to CanQ Moon. I think this combination will bring unrealistic optimism, a false sense that things are getting better (which will cause people to become stupider and fight lockdown requirements all the more through the Saturn-Uranus square).

But by late August, we have a chance for some real recovery. The Arisolar, of course, has to on balance produce a good result by mid-October. The worst time of the year will be Saturn's long conjunction with Capsolar Descendant March 22 through July 27. Early August will then have the sense that the worst has faded, then Jupiter conjoins CapQ Moon August 24 to September 6. This, I think, is when the sense of "relief and recovery" will occur. My guess is that it will mean that enough vaccines have been delivered that Labor Day 2021 will be the holiday weekend everyday jumps and cheers that they can act like pre-COVID times, governments relax restrictions, etc. I think there's a good chance that school years will start normally, people will move back into offices, and the economy will step up.

This is the only time all year that the Capsolar gets a Jupiter transit without Saturn compromising it. Saturn comes back to Capsolar Descendant December 19 to January 7 and, in the middle of this - 12/22 to 1/4 - Jupiter again conjoins CapQ Moon, as if to say that we'll take a break from whatever is going on to really enjoy the holidays.

There is a LOT going on this year. The Cansolar is dormant again (so the Arisolar lasts until October) but the Cansolar has a partile Moon-Sun-Pluto T-square worldwide. This will be felt everywhere, including here; and it sets up weeks of Pluto transits to Cansolar Moon plus CanQ Moon progressions to Sun-Pluto. I can do no more than broadly guess what that means. We also feel that Cansolar Moon-Sun-Pluto stronger in the U.S. because the July 17 Liblunar (which occurs half an hour after the Cansolar) has it closely angular for Washington. That Liblunar lasts two weeks (the Capsolar is dormant).

Then, with Moon-Sun-Pluto still quite strong, July 30 we get three important charts. I won't describe them, I want you to see them for yourself. Set up the July 30 Arilunar, Biden SLR, and Harris SLR and tell me what you see.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:27 am

Jim wrote:
I assume you mean the eventual transit, right? Because they aren't conjunct in the Capsolar itself.
Right. It’s good to see this “eventual” transit of Jupiter to Cap Moon with all the other malefic stuff happening with SMA in 2021.
Jim wrote:
Working month by month, I don't have a lot of confidence in the 2/28-3/19 Jupiter transit of Capsolar and CapQ Moons or Jupiter's crossing of Capsolar Descendant just before. It overlaps Neptune's square to CanQ Moon. I think this combination will bring unrealistic optimism, a false sense that things are getting better (which will cause people to become stupider and fight lockdown requirements all the more through the Saturn-Uranus square).
I now understand what you see/understand, thanks.
Jim wrote:
But by late August, we have a chance for some real recovery. The Arisolar, of course, has to on balance produce a good result by mid-October. The worst time of the year will be Saturn's long conjunction with Capsolar Descendant March 22 through July 27. Early August will then have the sense that the worst has faded, then Jupiter conjoins CapQ Moon August 24 to September 6. This, I think, is when the sense of "relief and recovery" will occur. My guess is that it will mean that enough vaccines have been delivered that Labor Day 2021 will be the holiday weekend everyday jumps and cheers that they can act like pre-COVID times, governments relax restrictions, etc. I think there's a good chance that school years will start normally, people will move back into offices, and the economy will step up.
Yes, makes excellent timing sense.
Jim wrote:
There is a LOT going on this year.
Indeed!
Jim wrote:
Then, with Moon-Sun-Pluto still quite strong, July 30 we get three important charts. I won't describe them, I want you to see them for yourself. Set up the July 30 Arilunar, Biden SLR, and Harris SLR and tell me what you see.
July 30 Arilunar: I see a potent SLR angular dose Moon-Sun-Saturn-Pluto with a Moon-Sun paran symbolizing an event in a malefic nature.
Joe Biden: SLR Sun-Mercury-Saturn, a downer of some type. SLR Sun partile cnj his r. Pluto partile cnj his SLR Horizon for an ‘outstanding’ Sun-Pluto ‘incident.’
Harris: I see her ‘outstanding incident’ natal full moon on her July 30 SLR Horizon! SLR Saturn foreground.
All 3 above SLR’s occur on the same day July 30, certainly no mere coincidence!!! Nice work Jim. It’s marked on my alert calendar. I will do some detailed work with my Tarot for more insights.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:02 am

Jim asked:
Set up the July 30 Arilunar, Biden SLR, and Harris SLR and tell me what you see.
Biden’s July 30th SLR featuring an ‘outstanding incident’ angular T Sun N Pluto has high probability of at least affecting him potently with a strong psychological reaction pertaining to his Natal Pluto structures/aspects. Jim has always taught our Natal Planets angular in a return chart indicates how we will react to our Natal Planet structures/aspects involving angular themed planets of the return chart. Biden’s main angular theme of his July 30th SLR is SLR Sun Mercury-Saturn. His Natal Pluto features a partile mundane Moon-Pluto 90, and a Direct Midpoint of Moon/Mars =Pluto (0,26). Using House meanings, Jim has aptly pointed out in another thread Biden’s mundane Moon (5th House/Children) 90 to his Pluto (8th House/Death) has affected him in his life with tragic losses (death) of two children and his first wife. This does not mean Biden will lose a close family member to death timed by his July 30 SLR, only his July 30th SLR will affect him psychologically facing potent angular N Pluto influences involving the structures/aspects of his Natal Pluto. Jim writes about T Sun N Pluto pertaining to Return Charts:
Impactful events, somewhat critical in nature, perhaps confrontive, seem to force a decision. Possible turning point. Tendency to withdraw, pull back emotionally, perhaps flee.
PS: Just notice with Biden's July 30 SLR there is a Natal ecliptic Sun-Pluto Paran. This means his July 30th SLR features a very rare double whammy of Sun-Pluto. Put this together with DC's/World's 2021 Cansolar partile Moon-Sun-Pluto T-Square, with Pluto being the planet of crises, Biden has very high probability of facing a potent crises. Only Time knows the specifics.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:59 am

Yes, I wondered when the natal planets would catch your eye :). Natal Sun is 0°34' from MC, meaning that the transiting Sun-Saturn opposition across the horizon is in close mundane squre to natal Sun. (They get his Venus, too.)

But, while, transiting Sun conjunct natal Pluto is quite close, I wouldn't call it a natal Sun-Pluto paran because natal Pluto isn't as close to the angle as it looks Natal Sun is 0°11' before MC. Natal Pluto is 4°38' past (below) Descendant. That means the the natal Sun-Pluto mundane square is 4°49' which while I guess you could get me to acknowledge it, seems pretty wide (especially with 19 aspects less than 3°).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:33 am

Jim wrote:
Yes, I wondered when the natal planets would catch your eye :). Natal Sun is 0°34' from MC, meaning that the transiting Sun-Saturn opposition across the horizon is in close mundane squre to natal Sun. (They get his Venus, too.)
For sure, a very impactful SLR with his Natal Pluto wired! With his Venus involved, increases % the SLR issues may be with matters of love.
FWIW, I did some Tarot work specifically related with a focus on Biden’s July 30 SLR. First I asked the Tarot using 1 card from a full deck to offer more of a read with Biden’s July 30 SLR. It was the Chariot, a major arcana, which with major arcana cards I always interpret as very significant happenings, major issues/incidents, which we already know is high % with his ‘outstanding incident’ Sun-Pluto SLR. Note: The Chariot has much to do with Moon symbolism, which offers to me strong symbolism Biden’s July 30 SLR is indeed important, something you already recognized with Sidereal Astrology with his July 30 SLR. The Chariot symbolizes a ‘crowned’ figure or at least something to do with ‘crowned’ influences which told me the Tarot is speaking certain specific truths to me since Biden is the President (‘Crowned’).
I did a ‘Keltic’ spread for possible more details and the card symbolizing what lays in Biden’s immediate future pertaining solely with his SLR within his environment was the ‘Death’ card, but the final outcome was the 10 of Pentacles which is high % Biden’s main ‘focus’ will be with his family and getting much emotional family support pertaining to the ‘incidents’ of his July 30 SLR. The Tarot reading indicated to me there will be no physical harm to Biden himself.
Combining my Tarot reading with the SLR symbolism and your interpretations of Biden’s Natal Mundoscope, my best intuitive feelings is this SLR has high probability for timing a death issue within Biden’s immediate family, but we can never discount the possibility it will manifest with something to do with the Nation. Only ‘TIME’ knows for sure.