Traffic Accident and bad stuff

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Lunar Returns.
Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Traffic Accident and bad stuff

Post by Venus_Daily » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:06 pm

Hi, everyone
Well, On April 19th, my mother and I were in a light traffic accident. Thankfully nothing was damaged that much. It was all over my progressed SSR, Lunar return, and my mother's lunar return along with her transits. It just really made me remember some bad emotional wounds I haven't thought of in a very long time. I'm about to graduate in May. My plan is to work for a few years, get a psych job and return to school to be get my master's degree and become a psychiatric nurse practitioner. About that progression on the time of the accident, Pluto was also exactly square my Solar progressed Moon, which was square Saturn. It definitely did feel like I was airing out an old psychological wound (s). I cried like I haven't cried in years. It wasn't even the accident that made me cry, it was an encounter with some idiot that wasn't even related to the accident.

June looks just terrible for me
1. PSSR Moon/Solar Mars will be almost in exactitude
2.Both Lunar return (SLR & DSLR) look really bad. SLR will be on the Eq while the Demi SLR has Saturn/Uranus on the Mc/Dsc within exactitude
3. I know that Quatri-SSRs are not looked at much, but mine is mimicking the symbolism for the Demi SLR on Jun 12. This adds the return moon square natal Neptune.
I don't know, I'm kind of scared, I remember the last time I had prominent Saturn/Uranus symbolism in my chart, I had to stay in a psych facility for a few days, and that was a very strange almost dissociative memory.

LOL, sorry, my birthday is September 4 1984, 11:44 pm, Kingsville Texas

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Traffic Accident and bad stuff

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:25 am

Venus, is your mother's data Jan 30, 1957 4:42 PM, Alice TX and are both of you in Kingville now?

I'm sorry about the accident, and sorry you're scared.

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Venus_Daily » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:14 pm

Yes, it is JSAD.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:37 pm

Of course you might be scared, you and your mom just survived a car accident. I dont care how "little," accidents are a traumatic experience and they your fight or flight or networking hormones all a tissy.
Those biochemicals take time to filter out of your system. Dont feed into that, as it can spiral down even deeper if you keep those sort of hormones in production by thinking scary thoughts about some "future."

I really wish that crying wasn't so stigmatized in our world. I mean, I truly am sorry that you felt such pain and all that and needed a release, that you had gone through and experience something that deeply touched you......I am so glad that our bodies devised such an outlet for emotion.
The chemicals in tears are cleansing and soothing and help us deal with the stresses of life. I am glad you were able to cry and get what ever it was out. It's hard to cry and I think personally that only the really really strong people can do it.
I hope your feeling much better now and that you and your mother will enjoy many more car rides together.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat May 01, 2021 3:19 pm

Venus, I'm so sorry for your accident and glad to hear you're OK.
Venus_Daily wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:06 pm
It just really made me remember some bad emotional wounds I haven't thought of in a very long time. I'm about to graduate in May... Pluto was also exactly square my Solar progressed Moon, which was square Saturn. It definitely did feel like I was airing out an old psychological wound (s). I cried like I haven't cried in years. It wasn't even the accident that made me cry, it was an encounter with some idiot that wasn't even related to the accident.

You didn't say what time the accident was. Just checking TRANSITS, you have a long-term Pluto to your Mars, but, perhaps most importantly, transiting Saturn was a few minutes past square to natal Saturn. This is a time of reassessing your life, coming up against old limits and consequence of actions about seven years ago, and generally "taking stock." There will be a few struggles with this (and Saturn crossing your MC) during the next few months, but they're intended to be developmental - to strengthen you - not to seriously hurt you. Sun and Mercury opposed your Pluto that day, so, besides signaling transportation or communication confrontations, just seems to say that something profoundly impactful would happen.

Your current SSR, with Uranus on MC opposite your Saturn on IC has a similar message of breaking up old stagnant conditions. Remember, Uranus is primarily a benefic: This breaking up or breaking loose seems part of the psychological "airing out" you mentioned: It says you have a future that requires you let go of some of the past. Moon squares Jupiter, the overall emotional tone being positive (and btw I've noticed Moon-Jupiter often corresponding with lots of crying, especially when it is letting go of completed "stuff").

Your April 4 lunar return is primarily positive with Venus exactly rising, Sun on EP square Moon. I can think of all sorts of good things occurring under this return and, at it's worst, it's emotional. Your Demi-lunar the day before has your Sun exactly on MC, your Mars-Uranus rising - there's the accident.

Which brings us to the "day of" - and the quotidian progressions you mentioned. First, your NATAL QUOTIDIAN was simple but accurate, with transiting Uranus on IC (a surprise, maybe shock, can include an accident). Then, your SOLAR QUOTIDIAN and (you're quite right!) transiting Pluto square SQ Moon within 1° plus SSR Saturn. For noon on the day of the accident, we have:

0°46' Cap - SSR Saturn
1°10' Ari - SQ Moon
1°46' Cap - t Pluto

Certainly good for a "psychological purge" of an "old psychological wound." The raw emotion was also shown, timed to the day, by SQ Ascendant (24°33' Aquarius at noon, moving 1°/day) crossing SSR Neptune at 24°41' Aquarius.
June looks just terrible for me
1. PSSR Moon/Solar Mars will be almost in exactitude
2.Both Lunar return (SLR & DSLR) look really bad. SLR will be on the Eq while the Demi SLR has Saturn/Uranus on the Mc/Dsc within exactitude
3. I know that Quatri-SSRs are not looked at much, but mine is mimicking the symbolism for the Demi SLR on Jun 12. This adds the return moon square natal Neptune.
I don't know, I'm kind of scared, I remember the last time I had prominent Saturn/Uranus symbolism in my chart, I had to stay in a psych facility for a few days, and that was a very strange almost dissociative memory.
I've lived through two different progressed SSR Moon to Mars this year - one natal, one SSR Mars - along with other hits to Saturn and Pluto. The first thing to note is that I'm still alive :). The second is that I was pretty unscathed, not much more than one would expect from a Mars-to-Moon transit. Plan to be busy, don't be hasty, and take extra care in close relationships (be mindful in communication).

I suggest you not consider the Quarti-Solar at all. I just don't find these important. You'll find the overall June picture looks lighter if you ignore it (and I think, legitimately, it's not important).

That just leaves the lunar returns.

The May 29 SLR does look harsh and high impact. If you have skeletons in your closet, they'll rattle their bones. If you have gaps in your integrity (acting as you said you would and committed to act), these will come back to face you. Saturn on EP square Uranus near IC (while Pluto is more widely rising and Mars is widely on Dsc) shows facing some hard truths about yourself. The world may feel harsh. There is a strong chance the universe will call on your to change in some significant way. Saturn squares your Saturn (and Uranus exactly opposes you Saturn) so, again, this will involve the main themes of confronting yourself and your past, while doing some inner (and, most likely, outer and literal) house cleaning. I agree it may not be easy but, unless (say) your health is already in a precarious place, it will only be hard - and you can handle "hard." (Most of the world has lived through similar SLRs through the spring. I think this year Saturn-Uranus has meant the tension between freedom and safety, but it always means that the influx of the new has its way with any tenacious effort to cling to the past.)

The Demi-SLR repeats Saturn-Uranus. Uranus is 2°27' off MC on one side, Saturn 1°36' off Dsc on the other, and their ecliptical square is 0°11'. They tie into your natal Saturn on IC. I wouldn't say much different than above: Pluto isn't involved this time (though, of course, the full SLR is still in effect).

I think you're right to expect some struggles - some plain hard work - over the summer. We may still have another virus wave during June-July as well (are you working as a nurse currently?). But you'll do better letting Saturn square Saturn lead you to self-confrontation rather than fear, in my opinion.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Venus_Daily » Sun May 02, 2021 1:55 pm

Hey, Jim. Sorry for responding so late. The accident was at about 4:47 PM, there was a transiting Moon/Pluto opposition in the sky at that time. Thank You, Jim. The one thing that I do struggle with is self confrontation, I'm very introspective, but not very confrontational at all.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun May 02, 2021 2:33 pm

Thanks. That transiting Moon degree rounds out the picture. Your Solar Quotidian (SQ), therefore, looks like this for that exact time (with an added detail of your SQ Moon I'd missed before):

24°41' Aqu - SSR Neptune
24°50' Aqu - SQ Asc

0°35' Can - t Moon
0°46' Cap - SSR Saturn
1°10' Ari - SQ Moon - sqq. r Mars 15°56' Sco 0°14'
1°46' Cap - t Pluto
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com