Saved in the nick of time by a DSLR Jupiter for a Memorial Day Re-opening

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Lunar Returns.
SteveS
Nabu
Saved in the nick of time by a DSLR Jupiter for a Memorial Day Re-opening

Post by SteveS » Wed May 26, 2021 12:48 am

Yesterday, a former colleague (Small Theater Owner) was notified by the SBA (Small Business Association) his second PPP loan had been approved. Note the main theme of his DSLR is Jupiter partile conjunct his DSLR ASC. My client was losing sleep worried to death he would not be able to meet payroll for the first week of business for this small business re-opening from a shuddered business with Covid shutdowns.

DSLR: https://ibb.co/hW6f1gj

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Saved in the nick of time by a DSLR Jupiter for a Memorial Day Re-opening

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 26, 2021 6:17 am

Not only that - but also square his Sun!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed May 26, 2021 8:22 am

8-) Jim, check my math on this: Is the total lunar eclipse today within a 1 &1/2 degree conjunct my Natal EP?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 26, 2021 8:39 am

Sun (which has 0° latitude) is always on EP-WP when it looks like it is by longitude. (You can't tell so easily with other planets.)

Your EP-a is 10°28' Scorpio. At the time of the Full Moon, Sun was at 10°24' Taurus. - So yes, I don't have to do any more math to know Sun was approximately 0°04' from square your MC in RA.

This was a total eclipse, so Moon's latitude was small and her RA nearly opposite Sun to the minute. Moon is only 0°05' away from opposite Sun in RA (probably within about 0°01' of your EP-a).

If we needed the more complicated approach, it would be to precess the Full Moon chart back to your birth date; but we don't really have to do that in this case.

The more dramatic effect, though, would be from Jupiter, currently transiting a few minutes from your IC. Expect a few very positive days (despite the insanity, and perhaps anxiety, of your new SLR this afternoon).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed May 26, 2021 8:41 am

:) Thanks Jim--you teach me so much when it comes to the astronomical math of things.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri May 28, 2021 11:14 am

A double DSLR Jupiter themed bonus for my colleague's memorial day weekend Theater opening today besides his PPP loan, with his closed down Covid shuttered Theater operations for 14 months. Today's opening was much better than expected with a very weak line of opening movies.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun May 30, 2021 3:04 am

With re-opening after being closed for 14 months due to Covid, yesterday my colleague's Theater sold out most of the movie presentations. He told me he cant remember a time in his life he has felt more joy (Jupiter). All this joy timed by this one DSLR.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon May 31, 2021 2:16 pm

This one simple Jupiter themed DSLR (partile conjunct his SLR ASC) has become the most joyful time in the entire life of my colleague. He has lived 14 months with his closed down Theater due to Covid with a terrible fear when he reopened, he would not be able to meet payroll or cash flow his small Theater Venue. The fear of being forced to close permanently his business killing his life-long career at such a late time in his life.