Outstanding Incident Mars-Pluto Demi SLR (DSLR)

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Lunar Returns.
SteveS
Nabu
Outstanding Incident Mars-Pluto Demi SLR (DSLR)

Post by SteveS » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:05 am

A daughter found her 93 old mother unexpectedly unconscious. A hospice care taker told the daughter her mother had about a week to live.
DSLR Mars 00,51 Leo
Natal Pluto 00,10 LEO
DSLR MC 28,22 CAP
Natal ASC 29,57 CAP
Obviously this one DSLR will most likely time a most important “outstanding incident” for the daughter’s life.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Outstanding Incident Mars-Pluto Demi SLR (DSLR)

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:09 am

Sad and obviously a hard blow.

Fagan's interpretation for Mars transit to Pluto wasn't exactly on the mark (since it focused more on being in trouble with the law; I don't suppose the daughter briefly became a suspect of some sort of wrong-doing, or something for which she blamed herself?), but it includes much that was correct:
...the native may get such a shock that he may take to instant flight. Sometimes treated as if he were a malefactor... Or his most innocent acts are construed as being something sinister. During the stress of this transit the native should be careful of all his actions and do nothing to arouse suspicion. A segregating transit, the native may find himself alone, separated from former attachments.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu
Re: Outstanding Incident Mars-Pluto Demi SLR (DSLR)

Post by SteveS » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:34 am

Jim asked:
I don't suppose the daughter briefly became a suspect of some sort of wrong-doing, or something for which she blamed herself?)
I don't really know. All I know is what I was told by a third party who talked with the daughter after this incident. The mother died yesterday mourning around 9:00 AM. I think of all the other times in the life of the daughter when she had t Mars partile conjunct her angular Natal Pluto, but no death occurred with a close family member. Just proves to me the importance of angularity in SLR's charts and what is "going on" in the immediate environment with our SLR's. The mother was old and in obvious failing hearth, but still when the reality of death sets- in it is still a Pluto shock. The mother was housed in an assisted living community for old seniors with her own apartment. It could be the daughter was "suspect of some wrong doing" with procedure protocol at the assisted living community, but one thing we know for sure---there was a death involved.