Solar Arc Directions

General Discussion on Transit & Progression matters for which a specific forum does not exist
SteveS
Irish
Irish
Re: Solar Arc Directions

Post by SteveS » Fri May 08, 2020 2:54 am

On the night (10:10 PM) of a Full Moon (Taurus) in Brownsville, Tennessee (35N35;89W15) Nov 26, 1939 (AA rated), the Universe Conspired to Create a Dynamo of Energy (Sun partile 90 Mars) of a Beautiful Feminine Soul named Anna Mae Bullock, Stage Name: Tina Turner (The Queen of Rock & Roll).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tina_Turner

For one of her 50th Birthday presents, my wife (the main soul of my life) bought two tickets for a live performance by Tina, an event I will never forget for my entire Rock & Roll life. Of all the live musical concerts I have attended, never have I been moved so much by a feminine musical artist with her written songs (Moon partile 180 Mercury) of such powerful personal energy/movement (Moon-Sun-Mars T-Square).

Jim Eshelman, the host of this forum once wrote:
Partile aspects reign supreme.
Stop for a moment and just take a view of Tina's Natal Chart marked full of partile aspects:
Tina's Natal: https://imgur.com/dL8oqS4

Tina's Venus (Love) partile 90 Neptune, partile 120 Saturn was the pain aspect of her life—she was physically abused by her husband Ike Turner for a few years. “No pain-no gain”; I think Tina wrote her best music from this Love Pain aspect set in her soul on that Full Moon night for her birth. That pain started its mathematical marriage ending process when her Solar Arc Ascendant moved to partile conjunct orb of her Natal Neptune, partile 90 her Natal Venus on July 1st 1976 with a violent altercation with her husband Ike (“Timing is Everything”). This very painful divorce process went on from July 1st 1976 to 1978 when her Solar Arc Saturn partile 180 her Natal Sun, timing the final legal divorce. Other important Solar Arcs going on at this time frame in Tina's life: d Neptune 90 r Pluto; d Venus 180 r Pluto.

Inside Wheel Natal Chart; Outside Wheel Solar Arc:
https://imgur.com/4cWafiM

Pay very close attention to your important Natal Aspects Solar Arcing involving 0,90,180 with Natal Angles. These will TIME (benefic or malefic) very important “life-developments” in your life. Simply put: O,90,180 Partile Solar Arcs involving Natal Angles with our important Natal Planet Aspects time very important events in our lives. Understanding that: Solar Arcs are mathematical timing laws of Nature.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Fri May 08, 2020 9:54 am

Venus-Neptune is about romance, creativity, imagination and arts.
Saturn is inhibiting but it is MARS that is both active, strong but sometimes violent.

The Sun-Moon opposition with Mars as the midpoint would rather be the the violence.
They probably also had great passion to begin with, probably high sexual energy ... but then we know that Mars can turn violent.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Fri May 08, 2020 11:10 am

Arena wrote:
The Sun-Moon opposition with Mars as the midpoint would rather be the the violence.
Indeed! She went through some very violent periods in her life. We see both the negative and positive of this aspect exemplified in her life. Many times with aspects in a Natal we see both the positive & negative manifestations reflected in life.

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Fri May 08, 2020 4:10 pm

Steve, thank you for sharing these observations!
Re Solar Arc: the time some 20 years before this (i.e. bef. 1976), Solr Arc AC was passing 'over' the natal Su-Ma-Mo-Me cluster - that must have been the crucial life-development period, focused on the times when d AC was exact to r Su-Ma then exact to r Mo-Me.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Fri May 08, 2020 5:40 pm

Based on wiki biography, Tina had a very turbulent early life (Mars involved with both Lights, and with Mercury! - along with Sun being Sco); around her age 16 (roughly 1955-56) she went to live again with her mother, who left the family (Tina, her two sisters and their father) some 5 years before, when Tina was ar. 11 y.o.

I see there's the autobiography, published in 1987 - gotta love when those exist, along with AA rated birth data :)
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sat May 09, 2020 8:19 am

Danica wrote:
Steve, thank you for sharing these observations!
And thank you D for sharing your observations , spot on. :)

Danica wrote:
I see there's the autobiography, published in 1987 - gotta love when those exist, along with AA rated birth data

:) Exactly! This is probably the best way to learn astrology, IMO.
I think you and I would agree: One of the better ways to get a new client closer with their confidence in the astrologer (us)--is on a first time basis—sit down with the new client reviewing his/her entire life reading nothing but Solar Arc 0,90,180 hits—particularly with the Angles. Of course—an accurate timed birth chart is a must (AA rated with BC in hand). This is consistent with Noel's (RIP) teachings from his book “Solar Arcs” Astrology's Most Successful Predictive System. Still wishing you well with your new solar year. :)