Solar Arc Directions

General Discussion on Transit & Progression matters for which a specific forum does not exist
SteveS
Irish
Irish
Re: Solar Arc Directions

Post by SteveS » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:00 pm

Jim wrote:
I'm sure my ketogenic diet during this whole time has helped most of these because it has kept inflammation very low.
Indeed, diet is very important. Also, as Noel wrote:
...above all, there will almost invariably be a major transit to trigger the suggestion of the Solar Arc
IMO, SSR's should also be included for possible "suggestions" of an angular Solar Arc hit. For my back injury it was the transits of Saturn & Pluto 180 my r Mars which triggered off my d MC 90 r Pluto.

Just notice for Freya and her most desired llife- developmentt of becoming pregnant: d Natal Asc partile 90 her r Jupiter--also will be in place for the birth of her child. :) A once in lifetime angular Solar Arc hit to her r Jupiter.

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:09 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:03 pm

During this time, my blood pressure has come under control and remain stable within excellent range, my reduced heart output has returned to normal and stayed there, my colonoscopy was fine, my urologist is happy, my cardiologist is happy. And if we add Sagittarius bronchial stuff, my inflammation-fed bronchial issues are much better contained.
💗💗💗
This is wonderful!
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:13 pm

Steve, with the Pluto to Angle, I would not exclude any kind of Miraculous happening, in the realm of your physical health, during the time the progression aspect is active!
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:39 am

:) Thanks Danica,
I hope you are right. I should know pretty soon with an appointment with my neurologist after my MRI. I am convinced by talking to a couple of other seniors who had the exact same pain symptoms with the exact same motions as mine, robotic surgery will fix my pain problems.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:17 am

A close friend who last Thursday slipped and fell on his backdoor steps breaking 3 ribs:

Natal Moon 14,02 Tau
D ASC 13,02 Tau
D EP 14,25 Tau
t. Mars 13,41 Tau