Danica - current Tr and Progressions

General Discussion on Transit & Progression matters for which a specific forum does not exist
Danica
Irish
Irish

Danica - current Tr and Progressions

Post by Danica » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:26 am

I’ve checked what’s going on with my current s.p., after a while of not paying much attention to this, and looking at it now is illuminating:

The transiting Pluto-Eris duo has been, as it’s going exact to nat Jupiter-Uranus, also as such going exact to the s.p. Sun-Venus-Mars!

The s.p. Moon is moving away from s.p. Saturn-Pluto, and rx Pluto, and approaching rx Saturn and then Sun (enters orb to Sun in November, goes exact during beginning December’21).

I feel: returning, coming-down, being re-integrated .... for lack of better words to say anything more about it now.

The Solar Arc gives preview of the procession of wider tides:

d Pluto has been exact with the rx Moon these weeks (11’ s today), d. Saturn is on rx Uranus (20’ a), d. Sun with rx Uranus (44’ s), on DC (04’ s), w. Jupiter (40’ a), and with it there’s this other, interesting clustering of factors:

d Me op r Ne 06’ a
d Ur sq r Er 07’ s
d Er cnj r Me 35’ s
d Me tri r Pl 57’ s

This sheds light on the what’s clearly been a Mercury-related inner (longer span) process and isn’t as such otherwise indicated by other charts, nor transits!
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia

Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: Danica - current Tr and Progressions

Post by Danica » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:31 am

Danica wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:26 am

The transiting Pluto-Eris duo has been, as it’s going exact to nat Jupiter-Uranus, also as such going exact to the s.p. Sun-Venus-Mars!
I have kept, unconsciously and w/o giving it much thought, attributing the all-encompassing effect, the depth-and-intimacy of it, the unique all-importance of the experience of this tr Pl-Er to rx Ur as it has been transpiring so far to the fact that r Ur is on AC (otherwise, the transit itself to r Ur-Ju as such does not speak much about the very personal, intimate, life/identity-related aspects of it in experience) --- and tonight am hit with realization how illuminating is this piece of information (and, obviously, so easy to forget :lol: ) -- that they're simultaneously going to the s.p. Sun!

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:56 am

A new layer of current transits — that I haven’t realized is going on until just now:
As tr Saturn is going sq rx Sedna these days (which I don’t know what exactly it is, although can speculate), it is tr Sa sq rx Su-Ma Midpoint! —- this feels quite discernibly present in experience!

There’s also the s.p. Moon’s visit with the rx Saturn, which has about a month further to go, and is peaking right at these current days.

(Making a note for our observations purposes, and reminder for myself to share more about the experiences related later.)

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:52 am

Good news, everyone: my d Eris conjunct r Mercury has now under eight weeks left to go (is at 52' s presently, leaves orb on Feb 13th 2022) -- I'm sure it'll be a relief for many, so letting you know :lol:

ODdOnLifeItself
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by ODdOnLifeItself » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:52 am

Gone just in time for Valentine's Day.

;)

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:55 am

Looking into this year (the calendar 2022) in more details, I have just noticed that the upcoming t Mars-Saturn conjunction during the first week of April, which will be exact sq my rx Mercury (27*24' Ari), is happening not only with them both being in their traditional sign of dignity, but within the degree of Mars' own exaltation! --
On April 5th (Noon CET, as a random-selected general reference hour):
t Saturn 27*23' Cap
t Mars 27*38' Cap
and this is accompanied with Lunar Node axis sq both,
t NNode 27*53' Ari !

I have no specific expectation about it one way or the other (from both theory and my personal experience of these transits, it can come up as a very good and productive time equally as it can bring something harsh and highly challenging - most sensible expectation therefore, if any, is to expect both :) ), wanted to make a note here for our observation and learning purposes.

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 18, 2022 5:33 am

The past three years, commencing with Memorial Day weekend 2019, have been a time of a peculiar personal ordeal for me; as this huge life-phase has been coming to its closure now, during the past few days I've been witnessing - on daily basis - the process of (strange and rather rapid) shifting in how perception operates, as the whole system/psyche moves into a new condition; there's a getting-reintegrated experience in it, a feeling of "becoming normal" and a renewed sense of belonging-to-the-world.

Astrologically, there've been a few major Solar Arc processes that have transpired during this period:
the passage of d Sun moving into orb and passing "through" the opp with r Uranus, then AC and then coming to r Jupiter;
d Eris passing over r Mercury;
d Saturn passing over r Uranus;
and d Pluto coming exact sq with r Moon.
(Some of it still in progress, nearing the end; d Su - r Ju is at its focal-culmination phase now.)

What I'm noticing as the marker, in the Solar Arc tides, for the whole specific experiential life-phase is: it has started right after d Saturn left orb to r Moon, while d Sedna has recently entered orb to r Pluto, and is becoming round-up, coming to its end now with d Pluto coming to finish its passage to the r Moon, and d Sedna just entering orb to r Saturn.

(There's a lot to it to reflect in retrospect, and I'm processing it on-the-go; I'm finding now these Solar Arc tide-indicators quite illuminating, so thought it might be of interest to make a brief note here.)

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 18, 2022 6:43 am

By "becoming normal" I mean - my own normal - which might not exactly be considered "normal" compared to what's the current world's "median normal" :lol:

Danica
Irish
Irish

Sec.prog. Venus

Post by Danica » Wed May 18, 2022 8:14 am

There's also this other change/transition related to a long-term process happening at this current time:

My Secondary progressed Venus has been in Taurus (at 16*29' at birth) till early 1995, and after staying in Gemini during these past 27 years, is about to enter Cancer in a few days from now (5/22/2022) - to abide there for the next 32 years (enters Leo in April 2054).