One More for the collection

General Discussion on Progression or Direction matters for which a specific forum does not exist
Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

One More for the collection

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 9:42 pm

Feb 01, 2014 11:58 pm
Venus_Daily wrote:Well aside from being diagnosed with a sensitivity to gluten, I was also diagnosed with an essential tremor after being kicked out of Chemistry class for shaking too much! Is Mars/Uranus conjunction squred by sun characteristic of neurological disorders. I know this is just another "stumbling block", but jeez, some days I wish I had been born mentally handicapped as well to be blissfully ignorant!.....No offense to anyone

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: One More for the collection

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 9:43 pm

SteveS wrote:Hi Venus,

IMO, the main astrological factors for symbolizing all the various health issues, among other life issues, hounding you in your life now comes from your Natal secondary progressions (Naibod in RA). These secondary progressions (sp) involve partile sp aspects to your natal sp Descendant. Here are the aspects:

sp partile conjunction of n. Mars 5,02 Sag sp n. Neptune 4,18 Sag partile conj sp n. Descendant 5,10 Sag. This entire configuration is partile Semi-Square sp n. Saturn partile conj sp Vertex. Very rough symbolism involving sp n Descendant and to make matters rougher, sp n Saturn 20,12 Lib is partile 90 Natal MC 20,38 Cap. These Natal secondary progressions involving sp Natal Des are slow moving—nothing you can do but endeavor to understand this planetary symbolism and get mentally tough to weather this symbolic storm. Pictures are worth a thousand words—your secondary progressed natal chart below:

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: One More for the collection

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 9:44 pm

SteveS wrote:Venus wrote:
Thank you steve, I just thought maybe if I could find a cause for it astrologically that I can help treat it.
The first step in treating this malefic aspect in your life is recognizing mentally it was meant to happen, since you are a learning astrologer and realize we all have to cope and live with all of our malefic life cycles. Try to get mentally tough realizing in TIME this malefic time cycle will eventually go away.