Solar Arc Directions

Q&A and discussion on Solar Arc Directions.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Solar Arc Directions

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:09 am

It's pretty bad for maternity. That Moon-Saturn alone...
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:05 pm

Would going to Athens or Florence on my birthday make this SSR any better?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:51 pm

Freya wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:05 pm
Would going to Athens or Florence on my birthday make this SSR any better?
Any location has SSR Moon conjunct Saturn 2°02' and square natal Pluto 1°55', also playing up transiting Saturn's square to natal Pluto 0°08'. It would take heroically great angles to overcome this, especially for the specific goal of being a mother (although it works very well for other things such as hard work and taking stock of oneself).

Florence puts natal Mars exactly square Midheaven and emphasizes Uranus' exact opposition (11') to your Saturn. (Besides, how safe is it right now?) I think in the best case it would be family conflict

Athens has nothing super-close to the angles, though natal Mars is strongest.

Based on the chart, I think this upcoming SSR is not a year when matters of maternity will go well.

But the last half of 2022, when you have the once-in-a-lifetime Solar Arc direction of your natal Moon-Venus square to your natal MC, you have a Solar Return with Venus rising across much of middle Europe - easy to find a place to celebrate that birthday.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:12 am

Thank you Jim, I see... there’s no way of avoiding it.
I am thinking of a solution as this has the potential yo throw me into a deep depression.

I have another treatment to use before Jan 2021 which I have paid for already as part of the package. If I don’t use it I lose the money which is considerable.

If I went back for another treatment before this SSR kicks in and froze the embryos until 2022 at least I would have stopped my biological clock now.

It’s the only solution I see...

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:50 am

Freya wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:12 am

I have another treatment to use before Jan 2021 which I have paid for already as part of the package. If I don’t use it I lose the money which is considerable.

If I went back for another treatment before this SSR kicks in and froze the embryos until 2022 at least I would have stopped my biological clock now.

It’s the only solution I see...
I'm sorry to bring this to your attention once again, I know I've said it before, but I do think the question is crucial to this process.

I know you want a baby, you want to become a mother. But I also want to ask you if you if you really want to become a mother with the husband that is threatening to divorce you in the middle of these trials? If you could choose, would you not rather bring a child into the world in a loving and supportive relationship?

The 35 limit is a statistic. I understand that you think of it, but it seems like you are letting it control your mind. Lots of women are fine to have children until 45, even with ivf. I had my two younger ones when I was 36-38. Even though I am divorced/separated from their father now I must tell you that it is a lot of work to have a little baby and it is extremely important to have loving support to share the workload and responsibilities for the first decade of their lives. I had that and am so grateful for that time. After the first decade it's different, they become more self sufficient and your role changes.

Like we have pointed out, already next two years have much better prospects astrologically.
Your next 2021 SSR has Jupiter conjunct your n. DSC and your n. Jupiter on ASC. And then there is the SSR Moon conjunct the Node which I believe is of importance. It's exciting since it has your n. Uranus opposing it - but it also seems like an important change. But there is also that Venus-Saturn-Uranus with your n. Saturn involved which looks like hardship in your relationship.

You may not want to wait at all even though we are saying the things we are saying. But is there any way that you could manage to negotiate with the clinic to wait a while before using your paid package? Just get extended time on that? Also there is another option, you don't have to freeze embryos, you can also just freeze your own eggs or ask for both? I say this because it seems like there are relationship issues, even possibly an upcoming divorce that you can not avoid dealing with before becoming a mother.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:43 am

Please understand Arena that I am dealing with a major loss. I really don’t need a lecture right now. I am trying to be positive and find solutions. I do love my husband who is also grieving at the moment and he’s got no support network. He is getting a lot better. I don’t want to leave my husband and it really doesn’t help me to make me worry about a divorce. Yes I do want children with him. The 35 age “limit” isn’t a limit as such, but an indication based on my medical history. I am trying to get through my pain as best as I can right now and to be honest don’t need to feel more hopeless

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:06 am

I do totally understand that you're dealing with a loss Freya. That is why we are all coming to your aid, trying to help you get through it all. I am, as well as others in here, trying to give you hope - showing upcoming astrological energies in your favour. Please understand that I was not giving you a lecture at all. You may possibly see it differently when looking back on it in a couple of weeks/months. I was simply sharing an experience as a mother of three children in the light of what you yourself stated in the forum that your husband had threatened divorce. I totally understand and support you in still wanting to give your relationship/marriage a chance and be together into the future and having a baby. It just sounded pretty serious when you stated that he wanted a divorce. Please understand that we all care for you and are hoping the best for you.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:32 pm

Freya, in a very emotional state, had a fight with her husband, also in a very emotional state, both of them in the middle of a miscarriage. It's possible to have an argument, even several, and even to disagree over what to do next, without requiring a divorce.

I know both you girls have been through it with men you thought you were in a loving relationship with and I'm so sorry that happened to you.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:07 am

Jupiter you are right in what you are saying. We had an argument after a traumatic event. Since then, things have changed. We are now determined to see this through, together. It’s not going to be easy, but we love each other and we have been through hell, emotionally and financially.

Yes I agree that having a child with the wrong person is not a good idea, hence I waited so long. On the other hand you wouldn’t wish your child dead just because he or she is related to an ex partner?

I feel saddened that some of you have decreed that my marriage is going to be over based on recent events and a malefic SSR.

I have been through a horrible divorce in 2015. I am not going through another one again. I love my husband

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:32 am

And he obviously loves you like crazy.
Hold tight to each other and nurture that love!!

Bob Ross said
"There are no mistakes
Only happy little accidents"

I know of hundreds of women who have babes from men they do not relate well too. Not one thinks their child came from or is a mistake. They all see their child as the biggest blessing and source of strength.

Freya, you are blessed with a man who has risen above normal and was open and receptive and supportive to your dream of motherhood. That is a diamond in the rough!!

I am so happy to hear that you two are back on the same page, looking forward and holding tight to each other.
Hearing that was like havibg the sun break through the clouds and chase them away. Thank you😀

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:25 am

Veronica, I was reviewing this thread and just noticed you asked me a question which I did not answer.
V wrote and asked:
Steve, Did you know about SA back then or just following your bliss?
Veronica, I was not acutely aware of Solar Arcs in the Autumn of 1987 when I experienced my Solar Arc MC conjunct my Natal Neptune, which timed my life's dream coming true by becoming an independent Theater owner; therefore, just following my 'bliss' or 'fate' coming from the mathematical laws of nature with Solar Arcs in my Natal Chart.

But now Veronica, with me acutely aware of what I am living under with my individualized personal Solar Arcs, there is no doubt in my mind Solar Arcs are the most important astrological enlightenment ever encountered in my astrological life relative to my immediate environment/life. Beginning when I started this thread on Solar Arcs, here are the main Solar Arcs firing off in my life now:

Solar Arc Mercury = Natal Uranus (180) exact Nov 17 2019; Solar Arc Mercury = Natal Sun (90) exact Aug 6 2020.

What is actually happening now in my astrological life beginning with this thread: Solar Arc Mercury is firing-off the most important aspect in my Natal Chart: Natal Sun partile 90 Natal Uranus, a 'potential' natal paran with a rising Sun and culminating Uranus. This Mercury Solar Arc is also allowing me to see the main mundane manifestations occurring in this Country relative to the Boyd Chart with Solar ARCS. This Solar Arc Mercury now is truly acting as an individualized astrological enlightenment (Mercury, the Messenger) cycle for my life pertaining to Solar Arcs.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:10 am

Good!
Because I would very much like you to use that influence now and keep exploring and discovering and sharing so that in another 90 years the world will have the foreknowledge of these powerful aspects at work so the currents could be used for the best.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:22 am

:) Will do V!

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:26 am

Cyril Fagan pertaining to the planet Pluto related to Mundane Astrology:
Pluto is the Planet of crises, it acts with dramatic decisiveness, leaving the status quo irrevocably altered, if not shattered.
Below is a bi-wheel for USA's Boyd Natal Chart Chart (Inside Wheel), a very important USA Chart. *Note Boyd's Solar Arc Pluto partile conjunct Boyd's Natal Ascendant (Outside Wheel), the first time in USA's Boyd's history this angular Ascendant Pluto contact has occurred!

Boyd's Natal Chart Inside Wheel; Boyd's Solar Arc Chart Outside Wheel.
https://imgur.com/BRV0knb

Our Country is in Crises (Pluto) mode, and this is astrological reality proven by Solar Arcs with the Boyd Natal Chart for this Country!

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:12 am

SteveS wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:26 am
Note Boyd's Solar Arc Pluto partile conjunct Boyd's Natal Ascendant (Outside Wheel), the first time in USA's Boyd's history this angular Ascendant Pluto contact has occurred!
First time to Ascendant, true. But another contact that surely would be equally important was Solar Arc Pluto conjunct natal Midheaven, which was January 1932 (plus-minus a year, of course). This occurred during a difficult time, though it's a couple of years past the most concentrated hardship.

Pluto also directed to the Boyd chart's Descendant In November 1841.

While Pluto conjunct natal Ascendant speaks very eloquently about how the present time feels for this nation, I think - to filter this from other possible causes - you need to show a connection to events within a year of January 1932 and November 1841.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:11 am

1841 malaria outbreak in USA?

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:12 am

Jim wrote:
First time to Ascendant, true. But another contact that surely would be equally important was Solar Arc Pluto conjunct natal Midheaven, which was January 1932 (plus-minus a year, of course).This occurred during a difficult time, though it's a couple of years past the most concentrated hardship.
Pluto also directed to the Boyd chart's Descendant In November 1841.
1932--the worst of the employment figures for Great Depression 1929-1932. 1841--the first bad Depression for USA in its history--the worst part (1841) of the Depression of the 1840s. Simply put: Solar Arc Pluto to Boyd's angles are timing the worst times of USA Depressions, also tracking 90 year cycles in the NYSE---1840s, 1930s, 2020s(?). 2020s may be short lived (hope so) with Federal Reserve in place and not being in place in 1840s & 1930s, which I will eventually post my thoughts on later. IMO, I think we will be looking at a complete new re-set of the US$ probably backed by gold at a very high $ price---that is if the largest hoard of gold in the world is still in Fort Knox. The Country who has the gold-- Rules. If Gold is gone--USA becomes third world country :( .

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:16 am

Interesting that both of these fall in the long aftermath. Tough times after the more identifiable point-event. Of course, 1932 was a couple if years after the market crash. 1841 was event farther: the crash at that point was the Panic of 1837, which hit in the sprint, more than four years before the Pluto direction, but the resulting depression lasted seven years.

I think the timing is fuzzy but you are right - especially if you think in economic terms - these both occurred in the middle of very hard times.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:19 am

1841 aldo saw 3 USA Presidents.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:07 pm

Jim wrote:
I think the timing is fuzzy but you are right - especially if you think in economic terms - these both occurred in the middle of very hard times.
:) I can't help it Jim--I have been conditioned to think in economic terms. For example: My mind tells me specifically what I think this Jupiter/Pluto conjunction is doing pertaining to DC: IMO, it is expanding (Jupiter) Federal Reserve paper $ in a massive/dramatic manner (Pluto), because of what this Pandemic is doing to the Country economically. Because of this Jupiter-Pluto reaction by the Federal Reserve, I think the gold market is getting ready to explode, but only time knows for sure.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:57 am

Since I began and have been writing this topic on Solar Arc Directions, I have been under the influence of my natal Solar Arc Mercury = n. Sun & Uranus, using partile 0,90,180 aspects. Reflecting and FWIW, here are my main observations which I now accept as a personal (Sun) discovered (Uranus) learning (Mercury) truths for my individual (Sun) being, relative to my life interests in Astrology.

1: Solar Arc Directing is a most important astrological system. Every serious astrologer should learn how to function Solar Arc Directing with their astrological computer programs to be implemented with their chart analysis for possibly timing important life events.

2: Using the Solar Arc system proves to me the Boyd Chart is a very important chart for timing major events in the history of America. I now believe because Solar Arc Directing has not been a part of mainstream astrological systems, much acute/important timing frames with important charts have been overlooked with serious astrologers. Helen Boyd and Brigadier R.C. Firebrace, C.C.E. (RIP) both believed with their written work in Helen's book “The True Horoscope of the United States”, the Boyd Chart was America's 'True Horoscope' and both were not using Solar Arc Directing with the Boyd Chart. Later, I will offer a list of important events in America with the Boyd Chart using Solar Arc Directing.

3: The NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) McWhirter Chart is an accurate timed chart.

4: As of now, by far the best written material I have studied for Solar Arc Directing is Noel Tyl's (RIP) book, "Solar Arcs", Astrology's Most Successful Predicting System.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:29 pm

Federal Reserve A Rated Birth Chart: https://imgur.com/k4lcuxE
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Bu ... al_Reserve

Angular Natal Signatures:
Sun 180 Pluto on East Point-West Point axis 90 MC
Mars 1,01 conjunct Asc.
Mercury partile 180 Saturn

A most interesting Solar Arc situation in these unprecedented times for the Federal Reserve:

Bi-wheel (Inside Natal); Solar Arc (Outside Wheel)
https://imgur.com/1UN68tj

***Note:
Solar Arc Pluto partile 90 ASC (A very rare lifetime angular hit)
Solar Arc Sun partile 90 ASC ''
Solar Arc Mercury partile 180 Saturn on Natal MC/IC Axis (A very rare lifetime angular hit)
Secondary Progressed Natal Moon partile 90 Natal & Progressed Pluto

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri May 08, 2020 2:54 am

On the night (10:10 PM) of a Full Moon (Taurus) in Brownsville, Tennessee (35N35;89W15) Nov 26, 1939 (AA rated), the Universe Conspired to Create a Dynamo of Energy (Sun partile 90 Mars) of a Beautiful Feminine Soul named Anna Mae Bullock, Stage Name: Tina Turner (The Queen of Rock & Roll).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tina_Turner

For one of her 50th Birthday presents, my wife (the main soul of my life) bought two tickets for a live performance by Tina, an event I will never forget for my entire Rock & Roll life. Of all the live musical concerts I have attended, never have I been moved so much by a feminine musical artist with her written songs (Moon partile 180 Mercury) of such powerful personal energy/movement (Moon-Sun-Mars T-Square).

Jim Eshelman, the host of this forum once wrote:
Partile aspects reign supreme.
Stop for a moment and just take a view of Tina's Natal Chart marked full of partile aspects:
Tina's Natal: https://imgur.com/dL8oqS4

Tina's Venus (Love) partile 90 Neptune, partile 120 Saturn was the pain aspect of her life—she was physically abused by her husband Ike Turner for a few years. “No pain-no gain”; I think Tina wrote her best music from this Love Pain aspect set in her soul on that Full Moon night for her birth. That pain started its mathematical marriage ending process when her Solar Arc Ascendant moved to partile conjunct orb of her Natal Neptune, partile 90 her Natal Venus on July 1st 1976 with a violent altercation with her husband Ike (“Timing is Everything”). This very painful divorce process went on from July 1st 1976 to 1978 when her Solar Arc Saturn partile 180 her Natal Sun, timing the final legal divorce. Other important Solar Arcs going on at this time frame in Tina's life: d Neptune 90 r Pluto; d Venus 180 r Pluto.

Inside Wheel Natal Chart; Outside Wheel Solar Arc:
https://imgur.com/4cWafiM

Pay very close attention to your important Natal Aspects Solar Arcing involving 0,90,180 with Natal Angles. These will TIME (benefic or malefic) very important “life-developments” in your life. Simply put: O,90,180 Partile Solar Arcs involving Natal Angles with our important Natal Planet Aspects time very important events in our lives. Understanding that: Solar Arcs are mathematical timing laws of Nature.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Fri May 08, 2020 9:54 am

Venus-Neptune is about romance, creativity, imagination and arts.
Saturn is inhibiting but it is MARS that is both active, strong but sometimes violent.

The Sun-Moon opposition with Mars as the midpoint would rather be the the violence.
They probably also had great passion to begin with, probably high sexual energy ... but then we know that Mars can turn violent.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri May 08, 2020 11:10 am

Arena wrote:
The Sun-Moon opposition with Mars as the midpoint would rather be the the violence.
Indeed! She went through some very violent periods in her life. We see both the negative and positive of this aspect exemplified in her life. Many times with aspects in a Natal we see both the positive & negative manifestations reflected in life.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:19 am

Jim wrote in another thread:
BTW, under the logic that Trump's natal chart is an "alter ego" nativity for the United States, this also would mean that things are very malefic for the U.S. in the fall.
This is so true and sets me to astrological pondering pertaining to 2020 Prez Election!
Months ago I did my own complete analysis for Trump pertaining to the 2020 Prez Election; and, without knowing where Trump will be located for his important Sidereal Astrology Return Charts pertaining to Prez Election, I mainly only relied on transits to his Natal Chart (including midpoints) which are very malefic---mostly related to the slow transits of Saturn & Pluto. It is becoming obvious these malefic slow transits to Trump's Natal Chart are indeed showing-up with malefic events happening in the Nation---Pandemic/Bad Economy/Protests-George Floyd/Looting. It seems highly improbable with these negative national events Trump has much of a chance to get re-elected.

So, I thought I would do a Noel Tyl Election analysis pertaining to his book “Solar Arcs-- Astrology's Most Successful Predictive System” for Trump since we have an AA rated chart. Noel plainly instructs his readers: Major life developments manifests either with Natal Planets Solar Arcing = the Natal Angles 0,90,180; or, with Solar Arcs (Directions) of the Angles 0,90,180 = the Natal Planets, labeled by Noel as Direct Solar Arcs.

But, Noel states in his book there is another class of Solar Arching the Natal Angles he labeled “Indirect Solar Arcs.” An Indirect Solar Arc of a Natal Angle involves only Solar Arcing the Natal Angles to the Midpoints of a Natal Chart (pages 75- 81). Noel said many times an Indirect Solar Arc “is vitally important” for manifesting important life events, and are not to be over-looked. Noel also plainly states on page 47 of his book:
The Midheaven especially denotes the profession (in adult life).
Noel also plainly states Direct Solar Arcs are the Kingpin Predictors combined with transits to the Natal and the secondary progressed Natal Moon-- involving important events in 'life developments'. Noel repeats this several times in his book.

There is nothing happening with planetary Direct Solar Arcs with Trumps Natal MC or Direct Solar Arcs with Trump's Solar Arc MC to his Natal Planets on Election Day (0,90,180 aspects) So, Noel teaches we then have to look at Trump's Indirect Solar Arc MC to his Natal Midpoints. On Election Day Nov 3 2020, Trump has only one Indirect Solar Arc involving his Natal MC: Trump's Solar Arc MC partile conjunct his Jupiter/MC Natal Midpoint. I could quote a-lot of Noels and Ebertin's delineations for Natal Jupiter/MC, but I am sure we all realize this is a MC Solar Arc to a very important benefic Natal Midpoint involving Trump's profession (Prez of USA).

Noel's teachings about Indirect Solar Arcs involving Natal Midpoints are strongly supported by Robert Hand's teachings where he states:
The effects of individual midpoints will be seen most clearly when they are set off by dynamic factors such as transits, solar arc directions, or progressions. Not all Natal Midpoints are to be taken equally. Midpoints involving the Sun, Moon, Midheaven, or Ascendant are to be taken more seriously than others.
So, on election day Nov 3, Trump is under a most important benefic Indirect Solar Arc MC partile conjunct his Natal Jupiter/MC Midpoint. This will be a most interesting test for how Noel Tyl and Robert Hand used Solar Arc Angles to Natal Midpoints for timing important events in one's life. But, Trump's transits to his Natal Chart on Election Day are very malefic??? This is somewhat a contradiction with this benefic Solar Arc MC to his Jupiter/MC Midpoint on Election Day. I can only guess what this may mean if Trump happens to win a second term: He will have his hands full dealing with very malefic things happening in the Nation. We already know half the voting public from the last Prez Election hates Trump with a passion---the Nation is divided. :(

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:33 am

Continuing my same observations from the previous post about Noel's "Indirect" Solar Arcs to Natal Midpoints, using Solar Arc directions (d) for Trump's MC (Profession, Career goals & objectives), it becomes even more benefic with transits (t) for him on a possible 2nd term with a Jan 20, 2021 Inauguration (DC 12:00 PM) with this:

d. MC 11,41 Cancer
t. Jupiter 12,21 Cap
r. Jupiter/MC 11,53 Cancer

We see two direct Jupiter aspects (directed & transits) involving Trump's Jupiter/MC Midpoint on 2021 Inauguration.

More later with Noel's book: "Solar Arcs--Astrology's Most Successful Predicted System" pertaining to a possible Trump 2021 Inauguration.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:43 am

Solar arcs give a different view of that time than other predictive methods. I've now said for at least a couple of months in my Trump Watch predictions:
Among his Solar Arc directions, d Moon is sqq. r Jupiter and d Mars sqq. r Sun, both of which will be exact near Election Day. This actualizes his natal Mo/Su = Ma/Ju 0°03' (conjunction at 28°05'/08' Leo).

This is the key to how Cosmobiologists use Solar Arcs: Not so much looking for midpoints as discovering complex natal patterns as planet-to-planet aspects unfold. In this case, d Moon to natal Jupiter occurring simultaneously with d Mars to natal Sun clues us that in the natal chart thMoon/Sun midpoint aspects the Mars/Jupiter midpoint. Checking discloses that the two are 0°03' apart. Mo/Su = Ma/Ju could be taken easily as an important signal of competitive excellence, success in combat, etc. - winning a contest.

So... that worries me.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:05 am

Excellent Cosmobiolgy Points Jim. When I first discovered Cosmobiology in the late mid 80s, I never had enough time to seriously study some of its key books which I purchased--I was working 12-14 hours a day with my Theater. It has only been in the last few months since I have had the retired time to pull out some of those Cosmobiology books I never got around to for a serious study. Posting about em on this forum is like a study notebook for me in order for my learning. And your added experience observations is a learning bonus for me. Posting on this forum helps me learn things in a better way.

I know this: What little I learned from a day teaching seminar in Vegas from Eleonora Kimmel and teaching tapes from Robert Hand on Cosmobiology impressed me a-lot. What really appealed to my Virgo mind were the precise details involved with Cosmobiology. I knew if I could ever get these details down it would become a reliable predictor for known future scheduled events with AA charts. I just never had the time until now to seriously study the finer details which you already understand in a Virgo manner.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:59 am

I'm not saying these things work, merely that this is the approach and they may work. Historically I've seen some good examples (and Ebertin's books include some of the best examples), but that's not the same as looking forward and counting on it to work - especially when other, known-reliable things contradict.

By Cosmo working procedure, those two planet-to-planet Solar Arcs disclose a natal planetary pattern of Mo/Su = Ma/Ju. (This is the ay that Solar Arcs fulfill something many schools of astrology consider important: That nothing important happens unless it is already in the birth chart. Since Solar Arcs unlock the birth chart's mathematical structures, one can argue that they never show anything that's not already in the birth chart.) Because it is on the Moon/Sun midpoint, it would be considered one of th most important, fundamental axes in the chart.

Procedure would be to analyze the entire axis of that Mo/Su = Ma/Ju planetary picture. However, on a 45° sort, no other points or midpoints (besides Moon and Sun) are within 1° of either Mo/Su or Ma/Ju.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:18 pm

I understand Jim. I just found a very important detail from Eleonora's book the "Fundamentals of Cosmobiology" where she states:
A directed aspect along does not bring about an event, but is always triggered off by transits.
I interpret this to mean on Election Day Trump's Solar Arc MC partile conjuncts his Jupiter/MC is meaningless unless a transit triggers this Solar Arc off. But on 2021 Inauguration we see transiting Jupiter does trigger Trump's Jupiter/MC =Solar Arc MC.

Noel Tyl would certainly agree with Eleonora but adds by saying many times in his book "Solar Arcs:"

A Solar Arc can be fired off with Natal Moon Secondary Progression 0,90,180 aspects to the Natal Chart. It just so happens on 2021 Inauguration Trump's Secondary Progressed Natal Moon is 27,17 Leo partile 90 sp Uranus forming a sp Moon/Uranus with his sp MC. But probably more important, this sp Moon at 27,17 Leo is almost partile 90 his Natal Full Moon. By Noel's methodology, both t. Jupiter and sp Moon will be definite triggers narrowed down to 2021 Inauguration Day.

Again from Noel's book Solar Arcs, pg 120:
Solar Arcs are kingpin predictors with transits and sp Natal Moon triggers.

I think using Cosmobiology Midpoint and Solar Arc techniques, your above observations for Election Day shows excellent symbolism for a possible Trump win, and Noel's guidelines from his book are strong for Trump on 2021 Inauguration Day. But TIME itself only knows for sure.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:26 pm

Shit. For inauguration '21 he has progressed Moon square natal Moon to the minute.

That interests me far more than all the solar arcs in the world and it does not make me happy.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:25 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:26 pm
Shit. For inauguration '21 he has progressed Moon square natal Moon to the minute.
I just dug through the progressions section of the forum and can't find Moon progressed to Moon described anywhere. I'm sure its there, but I can't find it. Could you elaborate?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:30 pm

Probably not there. It would be roughly the same as SSR Moon to natal Moon. The main thing I'm alerting to here is a very high, bright, gratifying blended with a sense of publicity.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:42 pm

Well, if Fox news just played tapes of Obama's inauguration with Trump's face dubbed in, that would give the same effect, wouldn't it? Maybe there'll be a sycophant gathering at Mar-A-Lago. Jared in a toga rising from a fountain with harps playing. Or something.

Doesn't mean he has to be being inaugurated.
Maybe it means he has a big media event filing to run in four years that Fox plays instead of most of the inauguration.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:47 pm

I found it.
SOLAR MOON ASPECTS WITH NATAL PLANETS
Moon-Moon
Strong emotional responsiveness toward (affinity with) the environment and its occupants. “Feelers” extended (strongly affected by what happens); feelings experienced more immediately, intensely (moodiness). Adaptation (change, vacillation, confusion). Nurtured by attention (center of attention, rapport with public or audience). Familiar surroundings augment security (domesticity, “nesting”).
That's Trump at Mar-A-Lago, throwing the remote at the TV with Ivanka and Jared retrieving it for him and making soothing sounds.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:55 pm

Oh, and it'll help if its snowing or raining in DC.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:01 pm

Jim wrote:
d Moon to natal Jupiter occurring simultaneously with d Mars to natal Sun clues us that in the natal chart thMoon/Sun midpoint aspects the Mars/Jupiter midpoint.
Jim, could you explain more why d Moon to natal Jupiter and d Mars to Natal Sun clues us in to look at his Moon/Sun and Mars/Jupiter midpoints? Thanks.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:55 am

It has to be one from each transit paired. If you look ay the four planets in the horoscope, you'll probably see at a glancr which it has to be. (If not, I'll give a picture in the morning.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:14 am

I think the occuring simultaneously is important too.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:41 am

Jim wrote:
It has to be one from each transit paired.
I don't understand. I could possibly understand your above statement, if it read: It has to be one from each direction paired, instead "one from each transit paired." :?:

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:00 am

Badly written with a typo and no eyes to see this with. (Mostly, I can type and not look at what I'm typing at the moment.)

Direction #1 is directed Moon and natal Jupiter. (Call that Pair #1.) The second one is directed Mars to natal Sun. (Call that Pair #2.)

It will always be the midpoint of of the directed planet from Pair #1 and the natal planet from {air #2, then the midpoint of the direct planet from Pair #2 and the natal planet from Pair #1.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:05 am

Here's a picture that makes it visually clearer. I've just shown the four planets involved in the two directions. Knowing that this WILL be two midpoints conjunct, at a glance you can see that it will be the Mars/Jupiter midpoint on the Moon/Sun midpoint. No other arrangement has the points half-way between aligned. In case aspects other than the conjunction are involved, it's very obvious on the dial, too.
Trump midpoints.jpg
Trump midpoints dial.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:04 pm

Jim wrote:
Badly written with a typo and no eyes to see this with. (Mostly, I can type and not look at what I'm typing at the moment.)
Jim, I knew you were losing sight in one eye. Are you now losing sight in the other eye?

I now understand better Jim (much thanks), but want to understand this type methodology much better.

Jim wrote:
Among his Solar Arc directions, d Moon is sqq. r Jupiter and d Mars sqq. r Sun, both of which will be exact near Election Day. This actualizes his natal Mo/Su = Ma/Ju 0°03' (conjunction at 28°05'/08' Leo). This is the key to how Cosmobiologists use Solar Arcs: Not so much looking for midpoints as discovering complex natal patterns as planet-to-planet aspects unfold. I'm not saying these things work, merely that this is the approach and they may work. Historically I've seen some good examples (and Ebertin's books include some of the best examples), but that's not the same as looking forward and counting on it to work - especially when other, known-reliable things contradict.

By Cosmo working procedure, those two planet-to-planet Solar Arcs disclose a natal planetary pattern of Mo/Su = Ma/Ju. (This is the ay that Solar Arcs fulfill something many schools of astrology consider important: That nothing important happens unless it is already in the birth chart. Since Solar Arcs unlock the birth chart's mathematical structures, one can argue that they never show anything that's not already in the birth chart.) Because it is on the Moon/Sun midpoint, it would be considered one of th most important, fundamental axes in the chart.
Jim, this type analysis for Solar Arc mathematical relationship involving the Natal Chart is most fascinating (actually mind blowing) to me being a speculator/gambler for big events with key people AA charts, (Quarterbacks & Presidents). Also for me when I am planning 'out of ordinary events/incidents' in my life. I can't recall ever reading anything about this type Solar Arc analysis to the Natal calculating possible specific Natal Midpoints to focus on. Is this type Solar Arc analysis found with examples in Jacobson book “The Language of Uranian Astrology,” or any specific article in Spica? Or is this a special case with Trump/Election noted randomly as a rare coincidence by you with the Dial? If you ever run across more examples of this type Solar Arc analysis, I would be most interested and appreciate you posting.

Thanks again Jim. This may pay dividends to me for the Election—if so, you get a dividend.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:12 pm

SteveS wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:04 pm
Jim, I knew you were losing sight in one eye. Are you now losing sight in the other eye?
Both eyes are impacted. The immediate issue is that my special hard contact lens were lost this week so I have to wait a couple of weeks for the optometrist to get replacements manufactured. I can read with one eye if I am within about 3" of the screen, which is physically difficult.
I can't recall ever reading anything about this type Solar Arc analysis to the Natal calculating possible specific Natal Midpoints to focus on. Is this type Solar Arc analysis found with examples in Jacobson book “The Language of Uranian Astrology,” or any specific article in Spica? Or is this a special case with Trump/Election noted randomly as a rare coincidence by you with the Dial? If you ever run across more examples of this type Solar Arc analysis, I would be most interested and appreciate you posting.
It probably is in Jacobson. It's definitely in Ebertin's books on solar arcs - by example more than explanation. Often the descriptions are complex, e.g., Uranian astrologers talking about a + b - c equations that another planet completes, but all these are just tactics for getting at something really simple: 45° aspects between points and midpoints (and midpoints to midpoints), and reading each factor as a synthesis of all the points and midpoints on its axis.

The math of all of this is quite simple, but you have to think it through: The unique characteristic of Solar Arcs is that all solar arc planets keep the same relationship to each other that they have in the natal chart. So, for example, if your natal Sun and Jupiter are 56°52' apart, then Sun and Jupiter in the solar arcs will always be 56°52' apart, too. (You can sort these distance lists, too, to get aspects between the points; let's keep it simple for now.)

Now, your Jupiter is 56°52' ahead of your Sun. Looking further, we see that your Mercury is 56°07' ahead of your Saturn. That means that when your solar arc was 56°-something, you had both solar arc Sun conjunct your Jupiter and solar arc Saturn conjunct your Mercury.

Now, there is a rule - you can work it out mathematically - that any two pair of planets with the same distance between them makes exact midpoint aspects. Something I sometimes do is use this as a way to flesh out the meaning of aspects. For example, you have Mercury sextile Pluto -0°04' and Sun sextile Mars +3°00'. Because Mercury sextiles Pluto and Sun sextiles Mars, we know that there is a conjunction of two midpoints involving these four planets. (Equal distances apart always mean midpoints, and midpoints involving planets actually in aspect are theoretically stronger. - A glance at your chart (at Mercury, Pluto, Sun, and Mars) tells us at once that the lineup must be Sun/Pluto = Mercury/Mars (the two inside planets and the two outside planets). We can average the orbs of the two aspects and see that the two midpoints will be 1°32', which is a little wide - but it makes the point as an example!

Looking at your midpoints, we confirm that Me/Ma is 10°00' Leo and Su/Pl is 11°32 Leo - they are conjunct with the orb we anticipated, 1°32'.

Let's suppose these were closer. We would then suspect that there would be an important life event of the combined nature of Me/Ma and Su/Pl when these two solar arcs simultaneously matured, which would be when Pluto directed to conjoin Mercury simultaneously with Mars directing to conjoin Sun.

On a physical 90° dial this takes a few seconds to see the pattern and calculate the timing! It's one example of where we have lost something with computers.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:53 pm

I damn sure want to learn these "tactics" for analysis. I will try to get Jacobson book and the other Solar Arc books by Ebertin. I want to wait until you reacquire your special contact lens before I start asking you some specific questions about use of Dial. But, if I understand for picking possible winners in contests, all I have to do is put one's Solar Arcs Pairs (only) on the dial near the contest event-- picking-up the exact degree for these, and then checking for multiple (more than 1) benefic or malefic aspected 0,90,180 Natal Midpoints. Correct?

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:08 pm

Jim wrote:
On a physical 90° dial this takes a few seconds to see the pattern and calculate the timing! It's one example of where we have lost something with computers.
Believe me, I realize this after working with these Solar Arcs and Natal Midpoints in Solar Fire. It a tough mental/juggling process particularly for my 72 year old mind. I can now truly understand, the astrologers in the 70s who seriously learned how to use dials had much keener astrological sight in many things. I so wish I had mastered the use of dials. Yes, indeed, I can clearly understand how dials hold advantages over the computer.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:56 pm

Here's a simple demonstration of how it works. (You might want to pull your chart up on Solar Fire as a dial.)

To do Solar Arcs, find the spot on the dial that many degrees around the circle from the other clockwise. For example, if your current solar arc is 73°, go 73°clockwise from the pointer (which is 17° counter-clockwise from the pointer on a 90° dial).

We put on dot on the dial at that point, then - here's the first cool thing - just spin the dial to place that dot on each planet in turn and the pointer will show you any solar arc aspects it has right now. Since the pointer is already on the target planet, y9u instantly see all of its midpoints without doing anything else. (A separate trick is to have two rings - write your natal planets on the inside of the dial and copy them on your paper just outside the dial. You rotate the inner wheel once (for the amount of solar arc) and you see t a glance all contacts and all midpoints without any further actions. You can fake this in Solar Fire with a two-ring dial.)

The other thing I wanted to show you was how to find midpoint axes quickly with the dial. Lety's suppose that you noticed that directed Moon aspected your Ascendant at about the same time that directed Mercury aspected your Sun.Immediately (because equal distances mean midpoints) this tells you that, since Moon to Ascendant is at the same time as Mercury to Sun, in your birth chart you must have the Moon/Sun midpoint on the Mercury/Ascendant midpoint. How to find these quickly? There are two ways. In practice, we usually just spin the dial until the same number (same distance)is on two of the planets (e.g., your Moon and your Sun are the same distance on either side of the pointer) - this takes seconds. You can lso put the pointer on one planet (say, your Moon), read how many degrees it is to the other planet (in this case, your Sun) (it looks to be about 17 1/2 degrees0, divide by two and and then spin the dial so that this value (not quite eight degrees) is on both Moon and Sun. At that point, you will see it is also the Mercury/Ascendantmidpoint. The dial will qlso show you that, within 1°, this is Neptune/Node, Moon/Uranus, Mercury/Jupiter, and Mars/Pluto, which may help with the interpretation.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:28 am

:shock: 8-) I need practice and experience.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:24 am

Trump aside, I find solar arcs particularly interesting like Steve. I must buy that Noel Tyl book and possibly also Ebertin's book on solar arcs. I also see that Frank C. Clifford gets the best reviews on his book on solar arcs, so that one might be worthwhile as well.

I'm following them closely in my own case and they seem so very powerful. I do not see the sec. pr. Moon having any trigger effect though.

Anyway I'm wondering if I can cast a chart in solar fire with midpoints marked onto the chart ring? I know I can get a table, but I would like to have the midpoints marked onto the ring and then run a dynamic biwheel with transits to be able to see the transits to the midpoints.