Very Nasty Transits

Q&A and discussion on Transits.
SteveS
Nabu
Very Nasty Transits

Post by SteveS » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:38 am

I have one of those very close friends who this Spring receives the simultaneously following partile transits:

t. Saturn partile cnj r. Sun
t. Pluto partile cnj r. Mercury

I will report back for possible manifestations.

Mike
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Re: Very Nasty Transits

Post by Mike » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:57 pm

I experienced both together last year - the Saturn conjunction to Sun peaked at the very end of 2017, and was captured partile in my SSR. Pluto was also conjunct my Mercury on and off all year, and is currently locked into my current SSR as well.

I found the Pluto transit to Mercury to help dramatically with my ability to cope with the exponential increase of responsibility and work that came with Saturn to Sun; my whole way of thinking about it evolved over the course of the year, and I was able to re-frame the way that it all appeared for me. I've always considered Pluto to Mercury to be a rather "subtle" transit. I haven't been able to clearly identify simple, clean "outward" manifestations for it.

SteveS
Nabu
Re: Very Nasty Transits

Post by SteveS » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:13 am

Mike wrote:
I experienced both together last year - the Saturn conjunction to Sun peaked at the very end of 2017, and was captured partile in my SSR. Pluto was also conjunct my Mercury on and off all year, and is currently locked into my current SSR as well.I found the Pluto transit to Mercury to help dramatically with my ability to cope with the exponential increase of responsibility and work that came with Saturn to Sun; my whole way of thinking about it evolved over the course of the year, and I was able to re-frame the way that it all appeared for me. I've always considered Pluto to Mercury to be a rather "subtle" transit. I haven't been able to clearly identify simple, clean "outward" manifestations for it.
Thanks Mike for this feedback with your personal experience with these two transits. I do know this: my friend is under more stress this year due to his Business and is 71. I have not looked to see if these two 'nasty transits' fall on any of his Sidereal Lunar Return angles. If so, this will probably isolate a more intensified transit with a distinct timing frame. Thanks again--I will keep us posted.