Tiger Woods hits the lottery winning another Major Golf Championship at age 44

Q&A and discussion on Transits.
SteveS
Nabu
Tiger Woods hits the lottery winning another Major Golf Championship at age 44

Post by SteveS » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:05 pm

Tiger Woods after an 11 year absence from winning a Major Golf Championship won the Masters yesterday, the most prestigious golf tournament in the World.

Take a look at the transits, link below Natal (AA rated) inner wheel; transits outer wheel: t. Jupiter partile cnj his r. IC; t. Venus partile cnj his r West Point, the lottery winner for planetary combos.

His current SLR features Jupiter 2,02 cnj Asc, partile 180 r. MC. Other partile transits at the time of his current SLR at his residence in Windermere, Florida. t. Sun 45 r. Venus; t. Jupiter partile 90 r. Asc; t. Venus partile 45 r. Sun. Remember Fagan’s notation the faster inner transiting planets play an important symbolic role with partile transits to the Natal on the time and day of a SLR.

Tiger made the statement yesterday after winning, paraphrasing:

"This win was the most exciting win in my entire career, even more so than my first Major Championship because this win was totally unexpected, I though I never would win another Major Golf Tournament."

He is 44 years of age, rare to see a winner of a Major at this age. His Solar Quotidian (SQ) chart on the day and time of winning features a striking:

SQ Moon 0,37 Lib
SQ Uranus 0,37 Ari

Bi-wheel of transits (outer wheel) to his Natal Chart (inner wheel)

https://imgur.com/OHNHXTG

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Re: Tiger Woods hits the lottery winning another Major Golf Championship at age 44

Post by Arena » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:00 am

Nice one Tiger!
Really really nice!

:)

SteveS
Nabu
Re: Tiger Woods hits the lottery winning another Major Golf Championship at age 44

Post by SteveS » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:59 pm

As we all know Arena: 'Timing is Everything' :)