Very interesting progressions coming up

Q&A and discussion on Secondary Progressions.
Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Very interesting progressions coming up

Post by Arena » Mon May 08, 2017 3:11 pm

Well, since I am procrastinating anyway, I thought I'd just look at some very interesting progressions coming up in the next few years.
Sometimes I just can not believe how I can procrastinate and not put a lot of effort into work and still get away with decent marks! Well lucky me. :D

Anyway, I was just looking into the movement of planetary progressions. But I will just make note of those that are actually a bit different now than from birth chart.
First of all many of you know that the pr. Moon has just recently passed by my Venus-Jupiter and everything has felt so much better now than a year ago!
But pr. Moon is now also just passing by a square to pr. Pluto and that feeling has been coming over me again that does come over me every now and then in life. I just want to get away from it all for a while, I recently thought of just taking a break and being by myself for a week or so, it's mostly a break from my family life that I felt I needed - not because they are horrible and not because I feel bad at all, but because I just sometimes like to be all by myself (Plutonian energy I think ...and if I look at that possible rectified chart with ASC at around 7-8° Gemini, then pr. Pluto is squaring that angle now).
Moon will in the next few months pass by my DSC and then n. MC

Venus is about to come into orb of 1° to conj. n. Sun, currently at 1,76° away.
In 2020 pr. Moon will oppose that conjunction.

Pr. Mercury and pr. Mars are now totally conjunct and then Mercury will move on into a pr. conj. with pr. Sun in 2020 and at the same time they will square n. Venus.
Seems like 2020 could be an exciting year!
During 2021 and 2022 pr. Mercury will then conj. both n. Pluto and pr. Pluto and Sun will conj. n. Pluto in 2023 at the time when pr. Mercury is still in conj. with pr. Pluto. During this time they will of course also square n. Venus and n. Jupiter.
Pr. Moon will oppose that stellium in late 2023.
Beginning of 2025 pr. Sun will conj. pr. Pluto and pr. Venus will move into conj. with n. Mercury.
On to 2027, pr. Mars will square n. Venus and then 2028-9 pr. Venus will conj. n. Mars.
Come 2030 and pr. Mercury will conjunct n. Uranus and then go on into conj. with pr. Uranus. Pr. Mars will also conj. n. Pluto.
I have to wait until 2037 before pr.Sun gets to n. Uranus, and in Dec. that year both pr. Sun and pr. Moon will conj. n. Uranus!

Since progressions seem to work very well with conjunctions, these years ahead seem to be rather exciting in terms of an astrological journey of exploration :)

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Re: Very interesting progressions coming up

Post by Arena » Mon May 08, 2017 3:12 pm

by SteveS on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:06 pm

Life is indeed a journey and astrological symbolism are the 'signs' for this journey. I understand about your p. Moon-Pluto, we all just need to get away by ourselves at times.

Postby Jupiter Sets At Dawn on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:06 pm

Arena wrote:
Sometimes I just can not believe how I can procrastinate and not put a lot of effort into work and still get away with decent marks! Well lucky me. :
My ex was very upset he and I took a course together, I aced the final and he didn't, but he studied hard while I literally never opened the book or took notes in class. (I've always thought that had something to do with natal Mercury in Virgo, exactly 150° from Jupiter.)
But pr. Moon is now also just passing by a square to pr. Pluto and that feeling has been coming over me again that does come over me every now and then in life. I just want to get away from it all for a while, I recently thought of just taking a break and being by myself for a week or so, it's mostly a break from my family life that I felt I needed - not because they are horrible and not because I feel bad at all, but because I just sometimes like to be all by myself (Plutonian energy I think ...and if I look at that possible rectified chart with ASC at around 7-8° Gemini, then pr. Pluto is squaring that angle now).

You are in luck. Take a walking tour of Scotland this summer. Take a week, go by yourself and see the Scottish landscape, old stone bridges, wildlife, mystic sites...
Since progressions seem to work very well with conjunctions, these years ahead seem to be rather exciting in terms of an astrological journey of exploration :)

Sounds like your calendar is full. :lol:
Jupiter Sets At Dawn

Postby Arena on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:16 pm

Yeah, it does indeed seem like quite busy and interesting years ahead.

You kind of surprised me there JSAD, I thought you were a man, but now I see you could possibly be a woman?
Arena

Postby TheScales_BothWays on Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:17 pm

[UNKNOWN ERROR 404]
Last edited by TheScales_BothWays on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
TheScales_BothWays

Postby Arena on Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Oh my oh my, no I hadn't seen that thread. I can see that more people, besides myself, were surprised to learn that JSAD is a woman :)

you are a Cancer-Aries with Saturn and Uranus tightly angular.

Well at birth location (if 23.40 is right) I got Saturn-Jupiter mundo opposition as tightest to angles and it is a partile aspect. Then I have Uranus on Vx, square MC and Neptune wider on DSC

ANGULARITY
Saturn 1°40' above Ascendant
Jupiter 2°16' below Descendant
Neptune 3°35' below Descendant

IF however birth hour is slightly off, then this changes considerately, since birth was at high latitude.