An unusual day

Q&A and discussion on Quotidian variations of progressions.
Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

An unusual day

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 1:24 pm

Topic review: An unusual day
Post details | Select:
An unusual day

Post Posted Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:45 pm by Debbie
I had a very unusual day today. I was getting ready to leave for doctor's appointment and could not locate my purse. I looked everywhere and called the last place I had been which was on Saturday night. No luck. I went to the doctor and on returning home I looked around again, nada. As I was preparing to go through the onerous task of cancelling everything, checking accounts etc. my husband yelled, “I found it.” It was by the dog treats. I always put my purse in the same place but I must have hurried to get the dog a treat and set it down Saturday night. I admit that I had a couple of cocktails with friends, but felt that since Neptune was no longer partile square my Moon I was safe to imbibe again. :oops:

My SQ1 for today:

Transit Uranus partile IC,
S Mars on DC,
Transit Jupiter 90 from MC

Oddly, I also had transit Moon partile conjunct natal Uranus when I realized I lost my purse and the Moon had moved to partile trine my Jupiter when it was found.

Mars/Uranus causing the initial panic followed by Jupiter saving the day. The “Thank the Lord”
combo of T Uranus and Jupiter aspecting the SQ1 angles worked beautifully!
Post details | Select:
Re: An unusual day

Post Posted Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:31 pm by SteveS
Excellent SQ example for an 'Out of Ordinary' DAY incident.
Post details | Select:

Post Posted Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:30 am by Debbie
I can't help but think that the current transits of Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto will see many people having these type of experiences, some on a much larger scale. Returns featuring the partiles of these planets will often come to the angles during a return period but I wonder what will set off some people to experience minor inconveniences like mine, and others to have monumental changes.

Mars and the Moon are usually thought of as triggers so I wondered if the transit Moon aspecting both Q planets in my natal was the trigger for me.

April will be interesting with the grand cross at hitting my N Mars/Neptune and my demi-SLR with the grand cross angular. I can't help but think this incident was a warning to secure what I hold dear because it is going to be a wild ride, not just for me, but anyone with planetary or angular links to this grand cross.
Post details | Select:

Post Posted Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:37 pm by SteveS
Yes, whenever there are major dynamic partile aspects happening in the heavens, I first want to check my SLR’s & Demi-SLR’s to see if these dynamic partile aspects fall on or close to my lunar angles. With the grand cross partile aspects happening in April check these lunars for angular hits and then Natal with these lunars.
Post details | Select:

Post Posted Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:46 pm by Venus_Daily
Yes, I have been having some odd yet major events occur as well, hopefully things that will last long term due to the plutonian influence, very horrible, but oddly spiritual at the same time, it's really opened my eyes and helped me to pinpoint lots of areas in my life that are horribly lacking. Very Uranian also, came on acutely, and lef the same way, but the scars remain :)