Assistance with Synastry to help me out

Q&A and discussion about Synastry, i.e., relationship analysis through the comparison of two horoscopes.
Jryals579
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member
Assistance with Synastry to help me out

Post by Jryals579 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:46 am

Love this community and I have learned a lot !

So I have a friend (?)) long story but we are both single and I have for the life
Of me cannot understand our connection we both share. I have never in my life , yes I have dated and even married awhile back , but have something between us that I can’t really explain it, nor can she really . She got me into Astrology and Tarot, which I’m a Scorpio and before her I would never consider but oh boy I have experienced unexplainable events that I am a believer.
I’m a Scorpio , 11-02-1979 , and she is a Cappie , 01-08-1990 ... I have SF and trying to get a synastry report and also an interpretation that we both can read. She is planning to become a certified Astrologer , but for me I need help , we love each other but having a detailed report to assist us both with defining our “situationship”
I have used free resources online but prefer to use SF and gather advice from this community.
Help
pS I downloaded Jim’s interpretation file in SF and wow spot on describing myself

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Assistance with Synastry to help me out

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:46 am

Welcome to Solunars! - I'm not sure if you noticed when you logged into the site: This site exists for the study and growth of Sidereal astrology. So, as we measure things, your Sun is in Libra, not Scorpio (your Moon is probably in Pisces), and your friend's Sun is in Sagittarius, not Capricorn (her Moon is probably in Taurus). Since you have Solar Fire, just flip the zodiac over to Sidereal (or "Fagan-Allen" as they call it) and you can see this for yourself.

We'd be happy to help with your questions, especially if you can provide full birth data. Could you add time and place for each of you, please? It makes a significant difference.
pS I downloaded Jim’s interpretation file in SF and wow spot on describing myself
LOL, this is a little embarrassing because it shouldn't have fit well if you read the parts that apply top your Tropical chart. For example, the Sun in Scorpio paragraph was written based on observing Sidereal Scorpios (people born between mid-November and mid-December). However, things like aspect interpretations should have fit you well.

When you write back with your birth data, please add anything else relevant about what kind of relationship you are exploring (e.g., you don't outright say if this is a romantic-sexual relationship or just a friendship with strong mental interests - it would help us make fewer wrong assumptions to know).

At a quick glance, without a birth time or place, there are almost no strong planet interchanges at all. (Her Sun square your Pluto is the main one.) This suggests that, if it's a strong relationship (and it seems to have lasted a while) then Moon and angle contacts are going to be especially important - for which we need time and place. For example, it's possible that her Sun and Mercury closely square your Moon (depending on what time of day you were born), and this would be of verty great importance.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:53 am

His (and her) full birth data are here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4605
and here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25&start=25#p34441

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:01 am

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:53 am
His (and her) full birth data are here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4605
and here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25&start=25#p34441
Thanks, JSAD.

Jason: November 2, 1979, 5:38 PM, Savannah, GA
She: January 8, 1990, 12:32 PM, Savannah, GA
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:31 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:01 am

Jason: November 2, 1979, 5:38 PM, Savannah, GA
She: January 8, 1990, 12:32 PM, Savannah, GA
General outline of natals:

You are a Solar Libra, Lunar Pisces, with Sun angular and prominent Pluto; this portrays Venus as quite strong, when it comes to basic ‘flavor’ that runs through, as theme, both Luminaries’ zodiac-related qualities (Venus rules Lubra, and is exalted in Pisces); the expression is Solar, yet Pluto so strong with the Moon shows the need for privacy, for daily time and space of being alone to “process” and reflect.

She’s a Solar Sag, with Sag stellium, Lunar Taurus , with this Moon exalted sharply opposing Mars in Scorpio, and with the Sun – which conjunct Mercury and Saturn – angular.
The sheer number of planets in Sag emphasize the Jovial in the character; yet, this may not immediately come visible in expression when you meet her: Sun is with Mercury and Saturn – there is the intellectual, self-restrained, quite self-reflective and not necessarily too merry-go-round-jolly as one would otherwise see with angular Sag Sun and in the chart with Lunar features as are. The Tau Luna is quite sensual, and this connection with Mars puts it on fire – however there the rational, maybe even cold and distanced, in expression (of the overall demeanor), she is a burning Volcano! – and add to this the Capricorn Venus, for more details on the sharing-affection cluster of needs general tone of nature (Capricorn represented ‘planetarily’ by Saturn and Mars, and mythologically with the Sea-Goat images – look it up in the related section on the forum!)

Synastry notes:

Both of you have the Sun angular, with your chart tending toward the Yin-natured Male, and hers toward the Yang-natured Female, in expression. This gives complementarity which I think helps to balance out the heads-on meeting of two angular Suns 😊

The inter-aspects between your two charts, listed by orb, all dynamic inside 1*, are as follows (yours on the left, hers on the right side of this list):
Me oct Su 05’
Ne oct Ve 15’
Ur oct Ur 28’
Me oct Me 45’
Ma oct Ur 45’
Ve oct Ne 54’

You can look each of this up, from perspective of each person/side, in the Transits section, approaching as if the planet of one partner is transit to the planet of the other; this gives pretty good idea of the nature how the energy flows in each of these planetary contacts.

The doubled Venus-Neptune, in combination with the mutual Me-Me and Ur-Ur, and the Su-Me as the-strongest by orb, gives me an idea of relationship that is primarily based around exchange of ideas, mutually stimulating in intellectual way and refreshing, with the respect for each other’s freedom-needs and unique self-expression, and with a factor of Mystical, or Ideal present (Ve-Ne) that opens up the sensual into Infinity, or binds you into false hopes and unrealistic expectations…
Ma-Ur depicts electricity, or lightening-like charge of energy streaming between the two of you; it may be highly creatively productive, if you have activities together designed to serve on regular basis as channel/s for this energy.

[Edit 2/10/21]
Looking into what's there aside from the exact inter-aspects, we see the clustering of:
- your Moon-Pluto is with her Sun-Mercury-Saturn;
- her Mars-Moon is with your Neptune;
- her Pluto is with your DC and Uranus.
None of these suggest a specifically pleasant contact!
It is your Moon and her Sun, in the combination, and her Pluto with your Angle, as well as her Mars with your Neptune: it may easily feel hurtful and unbalanced for you, granted there are no channels for these specific ergie-combos. The Su-Me-Sa of her chart may come out as overwhelming, controlling-oriented, criticizing and disciplinarian, for the Mo-Pl of yours; and the Ma-Mo with your Ne doesn't make it any easier! - in context of living together, it takes an ongoing, focused conscious effort, from both sides, for keeping all aspects of communication open and as direct and honest as possible so that no accrual of negative emotions is allowed to take place.
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:45 pm

I've updated the post with notes on Synastry above (- when it's written in full, will delete this comment).

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:50 pm

Jason, if you are still around and want me to look further into this, let me know! I’ve left it as is, given no response/feedback from your side.