Lunar Returns

Q&A and discussion about Synastry, i.e., relationship analysis through the comparison of two horoscopes.
Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Lunar Returns

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 10:06 pm

Venus_Daily wrote:Birth info, 9/4/1984 Kingsville Tx. 11:44 p.m.
Hi everyone I just signed up for a dating service, and I am scheduled to go out on a few dates from 2/16-3/16. My new lunar return occurs on 2/15, and the demi-lunar on 2/28.
Feb 13, 2015 11:58 pm
The return on 2/15 features natal sun on the Asc as well as a 3 degree Venus/Mars conjunction hovering over the DSC loosely in the foreground.
The demi-lunar is a lot more interesting, transiting Pluto conjoins my natal moon on the DSC which is obviously opposite demi moon. I don't have my desktop with me at the moment , so I cannot calculate the mundane positions of the pluto/moon opposition. Looking at the top of the chart I see Uranus on the zenith square the Pluto/ Moon aspect, not partile in relation to demi-moon, but since it's on the zenith I am still counting it. What's even nicer is that Uranus on the zenith is receiving a partile trine from Jupiter. There is also a Mars Venus conjunction within 3-4 degrees (separating) very close to the MC, Venus actually conjoins to Ketu in partile aspect. Transiting Mars and Venus are also opposite my natal Venus, Mars being one degree off and Venus another 2-3. The natal influence seems descent as well with my natal Moon/Venus being in paran formation on the DSC and IC respectively. My demi Solar also has a partile Venus/Uranus(below the DSC loosely in the foreground) conjunction which is square pluto and trine Jupiter. There are no natal influences in my Demi-Solar. I know that moon/pluto has the potential to be separative and confrontational, but I will also have Uranus joining the duet in March, would this be a good time to make friends of the masculine/male persuasion? Or is this more indicative of family drama.
Maria

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Lunar Returns

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 10:06 pm

SteveS wrote:Most interesting Demi-Lunar Maria, which should produce an “outstanding incident” for the time period. Mundo Demi Moon 2,33 cnj Asc, Mundo Demi Pluto 00,03 cnj Dsc. Moon/Pluto=Uranus angular-- probably for intense excitement. Ebertin's "Thank you Lord" aspect of Jupiter partile 120 Uranus tightly cnj Zenith, and Jupiter tightly opp Mercury. As you noted Venus partile 180 Ketu—Ebertin says about the “Probable Manifestation” of this Venus-Ketu:
The stage of entering into a love union.
Venus cnj Mars on the MC—Ebertin says:
Pronounced sensuality in individual attitude to physical love. The desire to become one with the other in soul and body, the establishment of sex-relationship (marriage).
WOW! Keep us informed. Were you aware of this demi-lunar before you joined the dating service, or after you joined the dating service???

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 10:07 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:Tee hee. My next SLR has a partile Venus-Mars conjunction exactly square Ascendant. Uranus-Pluto square on angles. My Sun on MC.

Enjoy!

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 10:07 pm

Venus_Daily wrote:Even though I'm like 1.8 days into my Demi-Lunar, I've been on two very long dates one with the guy from school and then a guy from the matchmaking thing, let's just say both of these dates had the consistency of a very wet fart. Very attractive men, but nothing interesting, no similar values or hobbies...and both of them got a little grabby afterward. My Demi SLRs are usually more accurate and really manifest within the first few days, the last one just fizzled, had great angular symbolism and nothing. My Solar Demi-Lunar is very close to my natal Demi moon and has brought almost identical symbolism to the foreground...but nothing....(at least for the previous)

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 10:08 pm

Jupiter Sets At Dawn wrote:
Venus_Daily wrote:My Demi SLRs are usually more accurate and really manifest within the first few days, the last one just fizzled, had great angular symbolism and nothing. My Solar Demi-Lunar is very close to my natal Demi moon and has brought almost identical symbolism to the foreground...but nothing....(at least for the previous)
"Without the absorbant, tenderizing involvement of the Moon, Venus-Mars influences often conduce toward a mixture of love and cruelty. The native may even spurn the affectionate advances of another, unless he accepts those overtures only for what physical delights the opportunity might afford."
Donald A. Bradley, Solar and Lunar Returns

He has more to say, but it's mostly elaboration on the theme. He mentions there's a lack of congeniality on the native's part.
So, have fun, as Jim said, but try not to draw blood.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 10:08 pm

Venus_Daily wrote:Some money I had been waiting for came through from my Father's estate, it was not the mega millions, but enough to cover school and save some(Mercury/Jupiter/Uranus). As far as dating goes, regardless of the education or socioeconomic position some of these guys are in, I'm just not clicking with "the masses" I did meet one nice guy though, drawback he's originally from here, but lives in Canada, works in the entertainment industry, is very well known there and here in Texas. We hit it off very well, but I am not going to put all of my eggs in one basket. He texts me a lot, and when he talks about relationships he's not very vague. He's 33, and has never been married. We had a date on the 2nd of March. I went home thinking he was never going to call, turns out he called at 9 p.m., and we talked for five to six hours. It's odd though, we have very little synastry in our charts including his Uranus on my DSC, his Venus loosely square my Pluto, Moon Square Moon, and his Mars cnj my natal Mars/Venus Midpoint. He will be back in April before he starts a small project and has asked to spend a significant amount of time with me.
My April 2015 SLR looks very promising with Natal Moon/Pluto cnj -setting, then both squaring Uranus on the Zenith, both Pluto and Uranus obviously aspecting my natal moon (all of these in partile aspect). Lunar Venus squares Solar Venus partile, both aspecting Natal Mercury by hard aspect as well as both making a 135 to Natal and Lunar Moon. Venus will also be delivering a 135 to partile Lunar Pluto, and a less than 2 degree 135 to Lunar Uranus (Counting since Uranus is so close to the zenith). The Sun is making separating (about 5 degrees cnj) from Uranus, but is also making a 2 degree separating cnj to Mercury. Mercury makes a partile 135 to Neptune so it's not all roses and sunshine. Transiting/Lunar moon makes 5 degree square to the lunar sun. Natal Venus and Moon are once again present on the angles. Hopefully this indicates that I will receive some long over due positive male attention in April that will ease some of the frustration I've been feeling at school and home.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 10:09 pm

Venus_Daily wrote:Well, My lunar return for 3/15 features Saturn tightly sitting on the MC and Jupiter sitting closely on the DSC

Event 3/15

that same day of the lunar return, my cousin invited her boyfriend and his two children to stay with us(for the night), without asking my mother for permission, needless to say this was a huge imposition, her boyfriend snores as loud as an old wood chipper and eats like one too, has ADD, and contributes to nothing even when he has a job. His two children are just horrible little monsters have ADD as well and enjoy eating everything in sight. It was just so horrible having to share a space with these leeches for one day that were so out or touch with reality

3/17 6:00 pm I was taking my niece baseball practice when a dog jumps out of nowhere and barks at me, then took off. I must have taken just a minute to compose myself, got into my car when I noticed a stinging sensation all down my torso and legs, well while the dog distracted me I accidentally stepped on a fire ant mound. The ants hurt like hell, but it quickly subsided, and I've been bitten before so I thought I was okay. Later that night when I was dozing off I noticed that I was having trouble swallowing my own saliva, I got up, sure enough, a few hours later my throat started to close, my tongue looked as though it was auditioning to compete in an add for America's next top cow tongue, and I spent two days in the hospital recovering. Funny thing though, I've been tested for insects, and fire ants never came up. You'd think this one would be symbolized by Mars on an angle.

3/20 At 8:00 a.m., I get a call from my doctor's office, the receptionist asked for me to come in because my doctor wants to go over my blood results, unless it's serious, these people never directly call to remind me about appointments.

3/21 5:00 am got up to use the toilet, my face hurt so much, and my nose was stuffed up, so I blew my nose and, I kid you not, I expressed a whole cup full of something that had a color pallet of an evil rotten rainbow out of a Stephen king book. This was the result of a mild cold I had last month which my Dr. had already prescribed extended release antibiotics for. If my Sun/Saturn sub period is this bad, I want to be put in a medically induced coma until November 2016 when Jupiter opposite Uranus hits.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 10:10 pm

Jupiter Sets At Dawn wrote:
Venus_Daily wrote:Well, My lunar return for 3/15 features Saturn tightly sitting on the MC and Jupiter sitting closely on the DSC....
3/21 5:00 am got up to use the toilet, my face hurt so much, and my nose was stuffed up, so I blew my nose and, I kid you not, I expressed a whole cup full of something that had a color pallet of an evil rotten rainbow out of a Stephen king book. This was the result of a mild cold I had last month which my Dr. had already prescribed extended release antibiotics for.
This was a good thing, not a bad thing. It's a sign your infection is breaking up. Jupiter tends to be hanging around the foreground when people get medical attention and, more especially, when that medical attention works out well. Didn't your face (and your sinuses) feel better after you got the stuff out?

Jupiter square Saturn is usually, in my experience, a drain on finances, (like your car needs repaired, then the washing machine breaks, then the cat has to visit the vet all in a couple weeks.)

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 10:10 pm

SteveS wrote:Hi Maria,

Transiting Pluto is partile cnj your Natal Moon. It was exact Feb 4th 2015 and will be exact again in July and Dec 2016. This means you will be getting more partile cnj hits of this important Pluto transit to your Natal Moon for the next couple of years. I would calculate and be conscious of these partile transits, checking to see if these partile hits fall close to any of your return angles checking the mundoscope of your returns. I still see your progressed SA in Long Mars-Neptune cnj partile cnj your p. DSC as the dominating aspect in your life. Transiting Saturn exact cnj your Natal DSC May 26th & Oct 4th 2015 so try your best to prepare as consciously as you can for these crappy hits.