Venus-Moon interaspects: being the Moon person

Q&A and discussion about Synastry, i.e., relationship analysis through the comparison of two horoscopes.
TheScales_BothWays
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Venus-Moon interaspects: being the Moon person

Post by TheScales_BothWays » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:42 am

Thought of posting something here, since it's been a while since I last did — so I decided to post about what I feel when a man's Venus is aspecting my Moon, partile. :) I only know like roughly 5 men or so whose Venuses aspect my Moon, but I do get a consistent pattern.

It's very great. 💓 Those who I get to know their personality usually turn out to be really, great, humble, genuine people. They champion most if not all of my values, or are even more liberal/progressive than me (a plus, for sure). They are very open and accepting to everyone: homosexuals, transgenders, women (yes, they respect women very very much! I really do notice that. They are great people to women) and they are against toxic masculinity. They are very loving and are great brothers to their siblings. They are kind, they speak in a very sweet and calm manner. (Maybe that's because of my partile Moon-Mercury square; if their Venuses connect my Moon, it also of course connects to my Mercury.) They are beautiful, but oddly I don't feel sexual attraction to them at all! (Maybe it's because of the lack of Mars interaspects with them). I feel genuine, romantic attraction with them, with some admiration. (Not sure if it's a more Moon-based attraction or Venus-based attraction, or both.) I feel weird to fantasise them in a sexual way, and I feel like it's better (or actually, that it will be easier and more comfortable) to develop sexual feelings on them only after I make a genuine romantic connection with them. I feel like they're worthy marriage partners and I have definitely thought "I sure need to mate and have a child with this gem of a man" haha. (Those seem to be very Lunar words, correct me if I'm wrong.)

These people also give me sort of a romantic hope, whether do I know their personalities or not. One of them was someone whom I felt a slight hope of "Maybe this is the one true lover I need right now" when I was stuck in my Neptune-Saturn Saturn-Venus transits and my unavailable crushes of 2016. But he was straight anyway.

The sad thing is, is that all of these guys so far are straight and taken! Two of them are married, one at a young age. :shock: But their relationships with their women definitely reflect their progressive, liberal and loving selves. (Although they don't mind traditional expressions of affection at all, like dates, flowers, gifts, and etc. In my humble opinion, these things are classics! Not "traditional' or "outdated". :) ) Their women are very grateful to have them and vice versa. Their non-availability kinda breaks my heart because these great men are rare, and I don't know will I be finding another soon, let alone someone who likes men too.

One of them (whose Mercury-Venus in 9/10° Pisces semi- and sesqui-squares my Moon-Mercury) has a page in Instagram with about 17k followers, @drawingsofdogs, where he draws mini comics of dogs and other animals to highlight important social issues, with modest humour. His most popular work (which is also my favourite) is this comic about transphobia. Very powerful. His work even gets published weekly in a British newspaper, The i.

I do know a gay celebrity/socialite whose Venus aspects my Moon, but my early impressions of him weren't all positive, and none romantic or of high respect and admiration. Then I realised his Mars semisquares my Saturn. Ha, no wonder.

When I'm the Venus person, and the other the Moon person, at first I feel a strong (also romantic) attraction, but it goes away way too fast! It doesn't come back. Maybe it will after I get to know them, but I honestly don't know since they're just random people on the internet. 😅 But the guys above with their Venuses at 24/25°Rim and 9/10°Spoke are also mostly random people on the internet lol.

Venus stationed at 24°Cancer during September 1999, and I know two men whose born during around this period, but I haven't felt anything too romantic from both of them. One of them sure is a great humble double-Leo, who likes it when I talk or write sweet essays (his Venus to my Mercury) but yeah, I haven't felt anything too romantic from him either. Well he is straight, no point of developing feelings for him anyway haha.

Hope you guys liked reading this 💖😊

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Venus-Moon interaspects: being the Moon person

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:08 am

Good to see you back here, Scales :)
TheScales_BothWays wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:42 am
The sad thing is, is that all of these guys so far are straight and taken!
LOL, the story loops around to the other side. I laugh because there was a common joke in the 1980s and '90s that every woman wants a handsome, sensitive, passionate man who will respect and listen to her and love to do the things she loves to do, but most of them already have boyfriends.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:11 am

Back in the 80's I kinda resembled that remark, Jim :)
Time matters

TheScales_BothWays
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by TheScales_BothWays » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:44 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:08 am
LOL, the story loops around to the other side. I laugh because there was a common joke in the 1980s and '90s that every woman wants a handsome, sensitive, passionate man who will respect and listen to her and love to do the things she loves to do, but most of them already have boyfriends.
Haha, the joke still goes on to this day. You've got to check out this hilarious youtube video by Lilly Singh. (IISuperwomanII is her channel's name. She's pretty popular for her videos).

To each their own "struggle" I guess, I have a close friend with whom I "argued" that straight guys are hotter, and she dismissed it, saying that gay guys are hotter. LOL 😂

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:41 pm

TheScales_BothWays wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:44 pm
To each their own "struggle" I guess, I have a close friend with whom I "argued" that straight guys are hotter, and she dismissed it, saying that gay guys are hotter. LOL 😂
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:31 am

Back in the 70’s, my wife who worked closely with a gay male at work who became her close friend, came home one day and told me if he was not gay—she would seriously contemplate leaving me for him :). They were both Libra's and had a-lot in common.

TheScales_BothWays
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by TheScales_BothWays » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:05 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:41 pm
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
Ah, yes, that's a better way of putting it. Thanks JSAD. 😊 Clearly my command of English is deteriorating, as of late. 😅
SteveS wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:31 am
Back in the 70’s, my wife who worked closely with a gay male at work who became her close friend, came home one day and told me if he was not gay—she would seriously contemplate leaving me for him :). They were both Libra's and had a-lot in common.
Ooh, a threat. :twisted: lol :)
Personally, I usually find it great to be with and to talk to another fellow Libra. Very pleasant. ✨ One of my best friends is a Libra-Capricorn like me (so it also means we can talk about raunchy Martial Capricorn stuff without worrying about offending the other 😂).