2017 Total Solar Eclipse

General Discussion on Mundane Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist.
Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Re: 2017 Total Solar Eclipse

Post by Arena » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:16 am

Ok, before I say all this, I must state that I am not a religious person in the conventional sense and I am not losing my mind, although probably some of you may jump to that kind of conclusion by reading this :lol:

So here it goes; all last night and all day today I've not been able to sleep. I guess it is since I am watching all those Alien videos that my mind and my computer are now finding or showing all kinds of things that I didn't really think a lot about before and was not looking into. Suddenly I am finding all these pictures and videos about Nibiru or planet X that is supposedly closing in on planet Earth and by the law of physics is supposedly influencing the magnetic field of the Earth, possibly to the point where it would go into pole shift. Now I know perfectly well that some of you are going to say that NASA has stated that there is no planet X (inspite of their own press release about the finding in 1986 and again in 1992). I myself was about to dismiss all those videos until I myself went to www.google.com/sky to see for myself. A guy was showing in a video that google has blocked a small portion of the sky where Nibiru or planet X is supposed to be in orbit now. I thought to myself that it must just be a hoax and that he could have photoshopped that, so I opened the site up for myself to take a look. Those who actually want to look, open up google.com/sky and hit constellations at the bottom and then find Virgo. When looking at Virgo on the screen, hit infrared in the top right corner and you will see the black cover.
This is the image I see, and it clearly shows that there is some kind of body behind that black cover:
Screenshot 2017-08-05 17.56.11.jpg

Before I came to doing this I had been watching some Alien and pyramid movies last night and then gone into googling some stuff and finally running into all these videos about planet X, and I even watched videos that kept coming up on The book of revelations. I've never even read the Bible, but this just sounded kinda interesting to me, especially in light of this horrifying solar eclipse that you guys have been discussing here. Supposedly this Bible prophecy is to happen after the solar eclipse in September, between Sept 23rd and Oct 11th, and it all lines up with astrological factors that are there. Sun should be in Virgo and the Moon at Virgo's feet. This should happen just after Jupiter is "born from her womb" after having ""gestated in there for 42 weeks (Jupiter has been moving back and forth within Virgos "womb" for almost 9 months now). If any of you are interested you can find lots of videos and filter out what you want to see, google: planet x, revelation 12, red dragon.

Now, I've previously found some interesting research and articles about the magnetic field getting weaker in recent decades and the possibility of the great weather changes on Earth possibly being related to that. And I've grown into truly believing that the extreme weather changes are due to a much bigger force than only human CO2 pollution.
420-year-graph-of-annual-magnetic-pole-shift.jpg
Global_Atmospheric_CO2_Historic.jpg

I know it sounds kinda crazy, but I am asking myself a lot of questions and am actually also looking into safe zones during pole shift, not because of some sensationalist dramatised stories on the internet, but because I already know that there are a few hints that the poles are moving much faster in recent decades than it was before; it is already known that the magnetic field of the earth is weakening. When this escalates and if the pole shift speeds up, I think a lot of people are going to die during that process when it happens. I do not think it is going to be the end of life on Earth, but it is going to change a whole lot. Many cities in coastal areas are going to go under water and cities near the tectonic plates will be hit by earthquakes and volcanos erupting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Arena on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

DDonovanKinsolving
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by DDonovanKinsolving » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:01 pm

Hi Arena! I don't think you're going crazy, but do recommend you balance out with with other information.

I can only respond to some of these, and then only briefly.

I've known about the weakening magnetic field since the late 1970s, when I came across a passing mention of it while doing (astrology-related) earthquake research. Gauss quantified its strength and it's been declining ever since.

When pursuing "Planet X" it's important to distinguish what, exactly, is being referred to. An astronomer's Planet X is not going to be the same as Nancy Lieder's Planet X. When Zecharia Sitchin's Nibiru is thrown in and other people jump on the bandwagon and conflate it with Planet Xs then it becomes a a very confusing mix.

I saw a movie many years ago, "The Day the Earth Caught Fire." Atomic bombs caused the Earth's axis to shift, or orbit to alter, or something, and top astronomers were keeping it secret. Not going to happen in real life because there are too many amateur astronomers who communicate among themselves. The same with this Nibiru / Planet X business. I can tell you that this has been going on for a very long time, and by now we should have been seeing something more tangible than freakish weather and alleged black-outs. Show me better proof, please. (Not you Arena, but the advocates in abstract.)

I like Thomas Paine's comment in "The Age of Reason" that the Book of Revelation requires a revelation to explain it. (I would reply to him that I go with Edgar Cayce's.) I also like Dr. Robert M. Price's remark that it's the book most in need of being made into a movie. All of it, as written. It would be pretty trippy. If you haven't read it yet, please do so, all of it, from beginning to end, and don't try to "interpret" it, just let the imagery flow through your mind.

As for the rest, well, interesting things to ponder. Have fun in your binge-watching. However, I had issues with the style and editing of "Ancient Aliens" so I could only stomach a few snippets here and there. It's not for me.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:57 pm

Derek wrote:
I had issues with the style and editing of "Ancient Aliens" so I could only stomach a few snippets here and there. It's not for me.
I ditto this Derek.

Arena wrote:
And I've grown into truly believing that the extreme weather changes are due to a much bigger force than only human CO2 pollution.
I ditto this Arena. If there is going to be a pole shift in the future, the only possible warning sign by the wise ancients for this would be with what Giza is telling us with its precessional astronomy ground plan--pertaining to the 30 degree SVP Leo-Aquarius axis coming-up in 2369 AD. I have explained this once before on this forum--but I forgot where it is. If discussion is going to continue with this possibility, we need to shift our discussions to that thread, or start a new thread.

Venus_Daily
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by Venus_Daily » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:01 pm

Has anyone looked at the original eclipse for this family (Saros) of eclipses? Might there be any significance to it?

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:43 pm

The August 21, 2017 total solar eclipse is part of the Saros 145 series. The previous total solar eclipse in this series occurred on August 11, 1999. The next one will be on September 2, 2035. The first cycle in this series occurred on January 4, 1639, and the last one will be on April 17, 3009.
ETA: The above info is from NASA.

I don't think anybody has looked at it here on Solunars, but if you want to, have at it. It's just a fancy new moon in my opinion, maybe with a little stronger effect that most if it transits something in your chart, but maybe you'll find something more if you look.

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:00 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:43 pm
The previous total solar eclipse in this series occurred on August 11, 1999.
I watched this (was in Serbia, in my home town, at the time) and remember it very well - the first, and so far the only, time I've seen a total solar eclipse.

Went now to look it up on Wiki, and found this hilarious peace of info:
RTS, the national public broadcaster of Serbia, urged people to remain inside, citing dangers to public health. This caused the streets of all Serbian cities, towns and villages to be entirely deserted during the eclipse, with many opting to watch it on TV instead.
--- this actually happened! I remember writing in my diary how everybody is inside, afraid of the eclipse :lol:
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:17 pm

In 1979, schools decided to keep kids inside in darkened rooms with the shades down in case some kid burned his retinas and his parents sued.

This time, kids were given eye protection, bused to the center of totality and got to listen to Bill Nye (the Science Guy, a big name from TV) and NASA scientists and astronauts while they waited for the sun to disappear, and after, for traffic to clear out. (The Interstate was shut down or moving at 15 to 25 mph between Omaha and Lincoln.

Times change. Usually for the better.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:27 am

Jim wrote:
Yesterday, alt-right figurehead Richard Spencer told a gathering of 200 young men, "America was, until this last generation, a white country designed for ourselves and our posterity. It is our creation and it belongs to us."
People, please... This is exactly the kind of thought and rhetoric that will lead, in the near future, to one city after another igniting as burning infernos. And not just the cities - towns of every size. We haven't seen conflagrations of this scope since about '68 and mostly not since the Civil War. - This is not a threat by me, nor anything I want to see. It's the cry of a lookout who sees the storm coming from a high vantage. The storm will come at the citadel from all sides, in innumerable forms, because of the militant abandonment of the three core virtues I named above.
And this, more than any other thing, is why so many of us rage at the elevation of Donald Trump and those he is proposing for high office. Personally, I don't think Trump believes the sort of thing that came out of Spencer's mouth. I think he's a more decent person than the indecent Spencer. But Trump's political "brand," emerging from the election, encourages and empowers this sort of vile atavism.
I would like it if the cities do not entirely burn in the time immediately ahead of us.
I agree with Jim’s above words. Using hindsight, I now think this total solar eclipse bisecting the lower 48 of the United States intensified a huge public Media War (Mercury-Mars) between the Left & Right that is creating potential for a possible future Civil War in the United States. So far, there has been no major blood letting with human blood, only a war of words in the two divided Media’s. If this Civil War in the media keeps intensifying with America divided politically with 50-50 voters, and IF Trump is elected a second term, I think Jim’s SMA work on this forum could be predicting with DC’s 2021 Capsolar (Master Charts of the Year) when the actual blood letting begins in America, with serious rioting in the streets of the major cities. I hope I am seriously wrong with my astrological sight here with DC’s 2021 Capsolar (link below).

https://imgur.com/a/4EMyq

I have looked at every Capsolar for DC’s history, and without a doubt the 2021 Capsolar is by far the worst malefic aspected Capsolar in DC’s entire history with Mars in Aires sitting on DC’s Capsolar’s MC, partile 90 Saturn in Capricorn. Another major astro factor in my mind, Pluto is partile cnj 2021 Capsolar Sun. I think this is the first time in America’s history Pluto has been partile cnj a Capsolar Sun. If DC’s 2021 Capsolar is not foretelling some type of serious Civil War in America, it is offering very high % some type of serious major War atmosphere with a foreign entity, probably North Korea. The best we can hope for is this 2021 Capsolar features a mundane/rotational square with Mercury & Mars, which could manifest as only a major continuing effect of a War of Words between something, but this is probably wishful thinking on my part. Folks, this 2021 Capsolar for DC is serious stuff, and without Jim’s great Sidereal Mundane Astrology (SMA) work on this forum, we would not have had a focused foresight of this serious malefic 2021 Capsolar approaching as a major Storm Cloud.