A timed chart for the May 17 1792 NYSE Radical Chart

General Discussion on Mundane Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist.
SteveS
Irish
Irish
Re: A timed chart for the May 17 1792 NYSE Radical Chart

Post by SteveS » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:30 am

WD Gann, probably the greatest researcher of markets ever-- stated from his detailed course material from “How To Make Profits in Markets” on page 64 this:
Time Cycles:
Time is the most important factor in determining market movements because the future is a repetition of the past and each market movement is working out time in relation to some previous Time Cycle. A serious study of the various Time Periods and Cycles will convince you how the Markets repeats the same price levels under the same Time Periods of some previous cycle. The Great Time Cycles are most important because they record the periods of extreme high or low prices. The most important Time Cycle for markets is the 90 year Time Cycle.
I know as a documented recorded written fact, WD Gann predicted the 1930s Depression!

When we subtract 90 years from the present (2020) we arrive at 1930 and America was slipping into a Great Depression with a collapsing price of the NYSE. But, what I find most interesting as an astrologer and student seriously studying the 1930s Great Depression: In 1930 we clearly see a Solar Arc of McWhirter's 1792 NYSE timed chart ASC at 04,40 Scorpio partile 180 NYSE Sun 05,22 Taurus. Today, 90 years later we see NYSE Solar Asc 05,21 Aquarius partile 90 NYSE Sun 05,22 Taurus.

I do know as a fact WD Gann was a serious astrologer and I know as a fact WD Gann was a member of the NYSE. I equate WD Gann scholarship with markets the same as I do for Cyril Fagan's scholarship with Sidereal Astrology. WD Gann being a member of the NYSE was in position to access historical records of the NYSE and other Commodity Markets. I strongly suspect WD Gann was in a position to obtain the exact times for the first timed trades in all the markets. As a young serious Sidereal Astrologer, these first timed trades in the various markets would be priceless, particularly from a pure research point of view.

I strongly suspect WD Gann discovered his “most important” 90 year great cycle by noticing when the ASC of a timed market chart partile 90/180 the Sun of the same market chart with Solar Arcs rates (app 1 year = 1 degree)---price history of a market repeated itself! Of course this proves what we Sidereal Astrologers already know: Astrological Time is governing everything! "Timing is Everything."

IMO, another confirmed economic depression may be somewhat shorten in time length with a Federal Reserve backstopping the economic pain with Stimulus Packages, so at least people will not starve to death. But, until the right drugs are produced to kill/prevent the infection of this Covid-19 Virus--the Federal Reserve can't do anything about this Virus.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:52 am

I feel very strongly, as I have been posting about, the world is repeating a well recognizable/known 90 year cycle in the NYSE. "A picture is worth a thousand words." Here is a price chart of the NYSE from 1929-1932, link below. I think we are going to see history repeat itself again with prices in the NYSE from 2020-2022, mirroring what happen to the NYSE prices in 1929-1932. Again, I hope I am dead wrong!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... njunam.png

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:03 pm

The 2024 Capsolar has an exactly angular Jupiter - the first one to do so.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:54 pm

Jim wrote:
The 2024 Capsolar has an exactly angular Jupiter - the first one to do so.
8-) Something for the Country to look forward to in the future. Excellent observation.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:59 am

For a comparison of a possible repeating 90 year economic cycle with unemployment figures, here are the unemployment figures for the 1930s during the Great Depression:

1929: 3.2 %
1930: 8.7 %
1931: 15.9 %
1932: 23.6 %
1933: 24.9 %
Unemployment remained above 14% from 1931-1940.
During the Great Recession unemployment reached 10.1% in 2009
The Federal Reserve of Saint Louis has projected a possible unemployment figure as high of 32% in the Second Quarter of this year.

If we see unemployment figures as high as 25%, this will economically be declared as another Great Depression confirming in my mind a 90 year 'TIME CYCLE' repeating itself from the 1930s.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:25 am

FWIW:
Because I have stated I believe the NYSE is repeating a 90 year cycle from the Great Depression of 1929-1932, I post the following in this topic:

IMO, Jim Rickards is a true “Cassandras” for today's economic times. The main reason I believe this is because of the knowledge I have learned in my life with technical analysis for markets. Read about “Cassandra” below link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra_(metaphor)

For what its worth, if the Gold Market closes on the weekly charts above its all time high of app 1,950 $, Jim Rickards gold price projections in the below link could be seen by 2024-2025, in the third great bull market in gold I have witness in my life time---that is if I make it to 2025. My minimum price objective is 5,000 $ an ounce.

Scroll to the 11 minute mark of this video for the Rickard's analysis of what he foresees for the the possible prices of gold. Silver, the poor man's (me) precious metal will follow gold in price increases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8cM6edYG4U

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:19 pm

Here is a 20 year monthly chart for the gold market. When the market closes on the weekly, followed by the monthly chart over 1,920 $ it will confirm a long term bull market for gold with much higher prices to come. If this happens--economic things could become even more bizarre (Pluto) with the Federal Reserve and Main Street. This Pandemic is a huge Wild Card and a major Economic X-Factor for the Federal Reserve! They have fired their last bullet with lower interest rates---has absolutely no effects any longer with Wall Street. I was told when I was 21 if I lived long enough--I would witness another Great Depression. Well, I can certainly see a clear fundamental reason for another economic Depression---this damn Pandemic! But the astrological heavens cares not what the fundamental reasons for a Depression. When its astrological Time for shit to happen--it happens!

https://www.barchart.com/futures/quotes ... tive-chart

heretic1906
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by heretic1906 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:46 pm

Hello

Gann cycles are found in his novel from 1927 - Tunnel Thru The Air
https://archive.org/details/tunnelthrua ... n/mode/2up
The book is written in 1927 and is about an american-japanese war in the air between 1930 and 1932 (great depresion). Why Japan? Because NYSE Sun is in Taurus, and Japan is ruled by Venus.
Seems like the book is a great astrological puzzle

Sincerely yours

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:47 am

heretic wrote:
Gann cycles are found in his novel from 1927 - Tunnel Thru The Air
:) Yes, I have read this book 2-3 times and it becomes very obvious he is a great believer in repeating time cycles of all kinds.
Seems like the book is a great astrological puzzle
Indeed!!! I later discovered Gann was a proficient astrologer but did not really want this to be broadly publicized.
Welcome to the forum.

heretic1906
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by heretic1906 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:35 am

Thanks

TTTA has 418 pages. 360+58=418
NYSE Sun is at 27 Taurus and some minutes, therefore Gann round it up to 58
Hope this helps

Sincerely yours

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:55 am

Heretic wrote:
TTTA has 418 pages. 360+58=418
NYSE Sun is at 27 Taurus and some minutes, therefore Gann round it up to 58
Hope this helps
:) Yes, using TTTA total page count as a simple count code for the position of NYSE Sun in the Tropical, it would confirm McWhirter's NYSE Chart as the same chart Gann used in his market work. What other Gann material have you seriously studied? And, do you have any other insights from TTTA confirming astrological/astronomical principles?

heretic1906
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by heretic1906 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:22 am

Hello

I have read all his books and courses, but I have spent of lot of time reading TTTA. It seems like he dis not used sideral to me, only tropical. Look at page 36 as he tells you about Love andz if you check NYSE Venus, you will notice Venus at 6 Turus, therefore 36 in tropical

Sinecerly yours

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:00 am

Heretic wrote:
I have read all his books and courses, but I have spent of lot of time reading TTTA.

Very interesting. Back in the late 70s me and my cousin also spent a lot of time reading TTTA, but we were not versed in anything to do with astrology. We totally didn't know WTF or where Gann was coming from with a-lot of his wording and master time charts in his course material. Eventually my cousin hooked up with a very impressive female astrologer/tarot reader in Houston who recognized some of the Gann material as astrological in scope. She told my cousin if I made a trip to Houston she though she may be able to explain some astrological principles to me in order for me to pursue with all of the Gann material I had purchased. This thrust me on my life path for learning Astrology :) .
It seems like he did not used sidereal to me, only tropical.
Correct. Gann was using Tropical Dates for his Master Time Charts. But it should be understood Cyril Fagan (father of Sidereal Astrology) had not re-discovered the true Sidereal Zodiac in Gann's Days. Do you understand the applications of Gann's Tropical Sun Dates in markets with his Master Time/Price charts? If not, I can explain the tropical time dates.
Look at page 36 as he tells you about Love and if you check NYSE Venus, you will notice Venus at 6 Taurus, therefore 36 in tropical.
Many years ago I lent out two of my Gann books to a friend who suddenly died of a heart attack. Later when I contacted his wife to reacquire these two books, she said he had lent them out to someone else but did not know who that someone was :( . One of the the books was TTTA. Now that I am more versed in astrological/astronomical principles—I need to reread TTTA—give me some time and I will get this book again, possibly to discover new things.

How long have you been studying Gann's books and courses? Are you a market trader/investor? If so, which markets?

heretic1906
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by heretic1906 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:09 am

Hello

I love to learn more about Gann Tropical Sun Dates in markets with his Master Time/Price charts!
I trade only SP500. I start reading Gann in 2004

Sincerely yours

heretic1906
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by heretic1906 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:14 am

I put a link to TTTA in my first post
It is said that Gann sent his book, back into 1927, to some astrologers in order to see if they can decode it. After they were not able to do it, he decided to publish his book.
As I said, this book is an astrological puzzle and it seems like astrologers are not able to figure out how to “read” it

Sincerely yours

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:17 pm

:) Thanks heretic---I will get back to you when I get my thoughts organized pertaining to our discussions.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:19 pm

heretic, do you have Gann's Square of Four Price and Time Chart?

heretic1906
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by heretic1906 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:36 am

Egg chart? I think I do, but I do not believe too much in price methods. All indices and stocks turn at the same time, but have different values and percentages of up or down movements

Sincerely yours

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:05 am

heretic wrote:
Egg chart? I think I do, but I do not believe too much in price methods. All indices and stocks turn at the same time, but have different values and percentages of up or down movements
No, not the egg chart. With Gann's Full Course Materials, you should have a large size Square of Four Price and Time Chart. If not, you do not have Gann's most important course material. This Chart will have 24 Specific Dates on it beginning with the Spring Equinox Date of March 21, with the first price square in the middle of the chart beginning with the square of 2, which of course = 4. It took me months of much price and time research with DAILY charts to decode this chart, and my greatest discovery I ever made with the Gann material were his price and time charts where I discovered very fast volatile markets price were reversing price on a dime with these 24 dates. And, I only discovered the tip of the iceberg with Gann's vast market knowledge. Gann took this knowledge to his grave, except to the few fortunate ones who attended Gann's private teaching seminars. Without you looking at this Square of Four Chart, clearly seeing all 24 Dates and price numbers, I will not be able to further explain its usages for fast volatile markets.

Gann often stated he was inspired by writings from the Bible to work and discover the truths behind market movements. One of his favorites was:
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8: For everything there is a season...
The 24 Dates on Gann's Master Square of Four Price and Time Chart are the specific dates of a full year divided by 24, and are the specific seasons for the year. You should understand that in all the words in Gann's course material--not once did he explain how to use his Master Time/Price Charts for markets. Yet the scam artists selling Gann's writings no nothing about the real market timing truths Gann discovered with markets.

heretic1906
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by heretic1906 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:22 am

heretic1906
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by heretic1906 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:54 am

I do not have it. I have with 16 divisions, not with 24. I presume he divided 365 by 24, therefore a 15 days increment starting with spring equinox

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:58 am

heretic, yes, a partial, but not a full one for further explanation. But its no big deal, probably would not suit your style of trading, its only used for long term swing trading which Gann stated was the best. For example: I used Gann's Master Square of Four Chart to exit a 3 year position in gold and silver stocks on Sept 23 1980 for the company which employed my services. This was a very important top in the precious metals sector. If I could post many DAILY charts from the past---it would prove to you that these 24 Gann dates have timed perfectly many major tops and bottoms in markets. It would prove Gann understood many natural laws pertaining to market movements.
I do not have it. I have with 16 divisions, not with 24. I presume he divided 365 by 24, therefore a 15 days increment starting with spring equinox
Exactly! Now that I no longer have my sports betting passion with Sidereal Mundane Astrology for key sporting events, I have turned my speculative attention back to the markets for myself and a few clients. Maybe I will see one of these dates top or bottom a market for a very important top or bottom. Would you happen to be connected to a reliable floor broker/trader in SP 500 Trading Pit?

heretic1906
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by heretic1906 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:15 am

No, I do not know
If I understand right, master dates are something like 5 and 20 of every month?

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:04 pm

heretic asked:
If I understand right, master dates are something like 5 and 20 of every month?
Basically, yes. Gann's old Master Chart Dates needs to be adjusted slightly. Back in my days when I was supported with the resource of a large expense account from a company, this is the bottom line of my trading method for the company:

Only when markets are fast and volatile, I would simply use the Bullish/Bearish Consensus technical indicator when there was either 80% or more Bullish sentiment for a major short position or 20% Bullish or less Bullish sentiment for a major buy position . Then I would make the market be either at a new all time price high or at an extreme price low on an exact Gann Date from the Square of Four Chart. This worked beautifully for me and I became somewhat of a guru with the stockholders. But you must understand I had a valuable connection to a floor broker in the Soybean Pit on the CBOT through a daily squawk box at my local brokerage firm. This floor broker would relay to me when the big guys (commercial grain traders were taking major positions). This was possible because back in my glory days commissions on one contract traded was around 100 $, and if you traded enough volume my brokerage company gave me access to their top floor broker in the soybean pit. If you could get daily charts of the soybean markets from 1976-1982, I could show you how these Gann Dates traded to the exact tops for major tops in the Soybean Market in April 1977 and other major tops timed to the exact days of Gann Dates on his Master Time Charts. In fact, several years ago I think I posted some of these daily charts on this forum pointing out how the soybean and gold market were putting on major tops on these exact Gann Dates, but I think they were lost when Jim changed his forum to a new format.

Let me offer you an example for myself and a couple of my close friends: About a month ago we took a long position in the physical gold/silver market (coins). We are long time holders to at least 5,000 an ounce, BUT when the gold/silver market makes new all time highs I know through Gann's Master Dates, the market will have high % topping for a major top, and that will be when we take profits on our coin position. Does this make sense to you? You see, we are not trading paper positions, only physical coin positions.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:49 pm

The Oil market vibrates to the Square of Nine Dates, why? I don't know, only by many years of observation. The Oil market now is in a very oversold (bearish) condition. The next Date on Gann's Square of Nine Chart is Tuesday May 5. Allowing a partile 1 degree orb (3 days) lets watch closely Monday May 4th, Tuesday the 5th,or Wed the 6th for a major bottom. In order for this to have a possibility for a major bottom with this one particular Gann Date, the Oil market must be making a new price low on its weekly charts.