A timed chart for the May 17 1792 NYSE Radical Chart

General Discussion on Mundane Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: A timed chart for the May 17 1792 NYSE Radical Chart

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:47 am

Based on transits to the Capsolar, I expect a sense of crisis to be over by February 13. That's when the Neptune-Jupiter-Mars Bridge zone drops Mars from the mix: For February 14-19, it's just Neptune-Jupiter; then Jupiter leaves orb of Capsolar Descendant briefly, returning Feb 27, so we have a stretch of surrealistic gambling.

But I think any immediate sense of crisis ends February 13. Maybe a few days earlier, because the February 9 Caplunar has Jupiter on MC right through NYC and is generally positive, upbeat, and happy for the most part.

But February 16 is interesting for the Arilunar spiking anxiety in the short-term; and Biden's SLR is one of his most frustrating and dragging down. I don't expect a bad tumble, though, because of the nearly sublime Caplunar plus the Neptune-Jupiter combinations keeping optimism elevated.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:35 pm

Jim wrote:
I don't expect a bad tumble…
Me either, I think the Fed learned their lesson with the 2020 nosedive. I now think the Fed provides fail-safe security for the NYSE with its entire corporate system, it’s a new era, imo. I still worry some about the angular Mars-Saturn 90 in the Capsolar, but who knows how it will manifest. Only if we see new all times highs Feb 15-17 in the Dow with daily and weekly reversals do I give the NYSE a chance for making a cyclical high for 2021.
Jim wrote:
For February 14-19, it's just Neptune-Jupiter; then Jupiter leaves orb of Capsolar Descendant briefly, returning Feb 27, so we have a stretch of surrealistic gambling.
This Jup-Nep could indeed cause an overbought top situation in the NYSE. I will let my old school technicals have their say for any final decisions.

Profit
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by Profit » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:36 pm

Very interesting subject...

I utilize the time of 8:52 AM for the Buttonwood Agreement. LMT or EST? For functionality I utilize EST. I think it was Mary Boyd that I learned this time from... 10:10 and 8:52 were both considered by many as optional times to consider... Carol Mull's name comes to mind as a resource but I can't recall which chart she suggested for the Buttonwood(NYSE). McWhirter utilized 14-17 degrees of Cancer for the ASC of the NYSE... I couldn't find 'much' validity with her theory. I'm not a fan of tropicalists when it comes to forecasting.

When I look at the 8:52 AM EST chart my view is of what the Buttonwood experience is about. Saturn elevated and square to the ASC. Neptune opposite Saturn and square the ASC. The Sun and Mercury's relationship to the Saturn/Neptune experience and the Sun aspecting the ASC is what a trading vehicle needs to look like. In Sidereal terms not tropical... 5:05 Cancer rising or there abouts.

Todays' demi-lunar reflects current trading as Markets soared today and will continue up this week.... Natal Mars(In house stock value) is being elevated temporarily. Transiting Neptune will soon oppose Natal Mars and that is the downdraft. Neptune first touches progressed ketu and then its on to Natal Mars. It would make any sitting President feel like crap.

This is classic Market elevation prior to correction.
There is the Sun/Neptune conjunction to evaluate though due to Mars trine the ASC.

Whatever correction occurs there will be strong buy back due to the economy developing strength. I'll take Saturn in Capricorn any day!

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:15 am

Profit wrote:
Transiting Neptune will soon oppose Natal Mars and that is the downdraft.
Good point. I need to see if there are any "outstanding incidents" SLR's with this combo. Thanks for your input Profit.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:18 am

NYSE Dow averages and Future's NYSE Indexes making new all time highs with recent vertical prices. Only If these vertical prices continue into Feb 16 with malefic NYSE SLR Feb 16, I will become very interested in some type of corrective price move to the downside.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:39 am

Right this minute, it appears to me the Feb 16th SLR may be indicating a possible corrective price move. However, the technicals I follow did not get into severe overbought situations which leads me to believe any corrective price moves will not be severe. More TIME is needed to know for sure.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:23 am

Today's drop was quite a surprise! I haven't had time to check the money press and see what triggered it. Even then, the Dow is still over 31,000.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:05 am

Oil refineries are shut down. And the Governor of Texas said Texas was running on liberal-imposed wind power, and the wind power ran out. (It's actually Texas was running on natural gas and the gas pipelines froze because the politicians chose not to protect them from freezing.) (How the heck could liberals have imposed wind power on Texas anyway?)

Fill your gas tank now!

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:29 am

I am still thinking about the partile angular Mars-Saturn in the 2021 Capsolar, and am beginning to wonder if this Mars-Saturn is going to have something to do with the winter? I mean, damn, we have never seen when all the counties of Texas was put under a 'Winter Storm Warning'. Is it possible this Winter may go down as the worst Winter ever in this Country?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:34 am

Market press is saying it's mostly a spike in unemployment figures. Also, yesterday was a record high so there was going to be SOME correction today. More of a zit than a bubble, but, y'know... Then, a bunch of analysts downgraded AMC, CrowdStrike, Honda, Infinity Pharm, and a bunch of other big companies.

It seems investors are holding their breath (and their cash) waiting for the stimulus package to get fully passed, rather than just promised.

Texas can't be helping.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:36 am

SteveS wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:29 am
I am still thinking about the partile angular Mars-Saturn in the 2021 Capsolar, and am beginning to wonder if this Mars-Saturn is going to have something to do with the winter? I mean, damn, we have never seen when all the counties of Texas was put under a 'Winter Storm Warning'. Is it possible this Winter may go down as the worst Winter ever in this Country?
That sort of thing happens with Saturn in Capricorn (and we've never had it while Pluto's there, too). Yes, certainly one possible Capsolar expression. (There will be flooding when all that snow melts, right? - There's Jupiter-Uranus to add to Mars-Saturn.) And the current Arilunar marked Texas (and the Plains in general) in advance quite easily.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:36 pm

Jim wrote:
(There will be flooding when all that snow melts, right?
Indeed. And if the uppers parts of the Mississippi River are frozen with deep ice packs, this will cause serious economic problems this spring for key transportation to and from the Gulf. Tomorrows close on the NYSE is important from a key technical standpoint. If the DOW closes below 31,437, it will make a weekly reversal, and then we would need to see if the last trading day in Feb makes a monthly reversal in the middle of the Feb 16 SLR. But the market does not feel to me it is in serious corrective mode, only time will tell us for sure.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:42 pm

The upper midwest has perfect ice out weather the next few weeks. Warm days to melt it, and cold nights to slow it down so we don't get ice dams. There may be some flooding, but not like two years ago.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:37 am

Below link is a price chart of the S&P 500 Index (NYSE)

https://www.barchart.com/futures/quotes ... tive-chart

If you put your cursor on Feb 16th, the beginning day of the Feb 16th SLR, you will note, so far, the market made a top to the exact day of Feb 16th. I have my doubt's, but if this top turns out to be the high for 2021, it will be the quietest annual cyclical market top seen. I suspect this Feb 16 top is only a minor top, only TIME knows for sure.