Boyd USA Chart... 911, SSQ

General Discussion on Mundane Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist.
Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Boyd USA Chart... 911, SSQ

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue May 16, 2017 10:32 pm

Posted Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:11 pm by StarAgeWiz
Helen Boyd along with Firebrace wrote several articles in the long out of print SPICA Journal. There, Boyd gave many examples of the effectiveness of her research when the Colonies declared war on England..e.g. 7/6/1775, 11:00 am LMT, Philadelphia, Pa.
Using this chart as the birth chart for the USA calculated many Solunars over the course of various wars the US has fought as well as other pivotal events
Examples... beginnings and endings of the War of 1812, WWI, WWII and the first atomic bomb test in New Mexico. Apparently the Boyd Chart Solunars scored many "angular" hits.

So checking the Boyd US natal and subsequent SSR for 2001 & progressing the SSQ to 9/11/2001 gives the following angular aspects.

SSQ: MC 5sag34/ASC 5pi51
tr. IC Moon 3gem18, tr. MC Mars6sag40....911 Attack transits T-SQ aspect to Boyd natal Desc. Mars 5vi46

dbl Mars whammy to tr. Moon from the Angles ....a very good description of the fiery attack on the WTC me thinks.

Regards, Mike

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Boyd USA Chart... 911, SSQ

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu May 18, 2017 6:50 pm

Posted Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:07 pm by SteveS
Mike, I have not worked with the Boyd chart but agree with the 9/11 symbolism you presented but I think Pluto should someway be involved in the 9/11 symbolism. Have you done any work with the Boyd chart on the Pearl Harbor attack?

Regards, Steve

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu May 18, 2017 6:50 pm

Posted Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:27 pm by gary903
SteveS wrote:
Mike, I have not worked with the Boyd chart but agree with the 9/11 symbolism you presented but I think Pluto should someway be involved in the 9/11 symbolism...
boyd_usa.gif
I know this is an old topic, but maybe someone would like to see the Boyd Lunar Return preceding the 911 attack.
It features the prominent Pluto which SteveS wanted. I prefer 11:00 am LMT for the Boyd chart. The alternate time later in the afternoon wouldn't show the paran T-square of Pluto, Sun, and Saturn. Also radical Venus is on the Lunar's Descendant and radical Jupiter is on the I.C.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu May 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Posted Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:54 pm by Jim Eshelman
gary903 wrote:
I know this is an old topic

At the moment, everything on this forum is an old topic! <vbg>

BTW did I mention someplace how the SSR and SLR of the Declaration of Independence chart was for 9/11? The SSR had a Mars-Pluto conjunction on the Westpoint (Mars within minutes; Pluto about a degree and a half in RA). The SLR had transiting Mars rising opposite and even more angular natal Mars on the Descendant.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu May 18, 2017 6:52 pm

Posted Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:49 pm by SteveS
Yes Sir! The SLR is impressive covering 9/11—a triple whammy of angular Mars. The SSR is somewhat peculiar with Me-Jup conjunction rising for a major attack event. Do you allow the EP/WP axis the same strength for expressing the symbolism of angular planets as the ASC/DES axis?

S

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu May 18, 2017 6:52 pm

Posted Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:52 pm by Jim Eshelman
SteveS wrote:
The SSR is somewhat peculiar with Me-Jup conjunction rising for a major attack event. Do you allow the EP/WP axis the same strength for expressing the symbolism of angular planets as the ASC/DES axis?

The EP/WP are full-on angles, yes (though the orb is only 3° and should always be measured in Right Ascension).

In this case we have:
Jupiter conj Asc 4°32' (Prime Vertical)
Mercury conj Asc 5°10' (Prime Vertical)
Mars conj WP 0°16' (RA)
Pluto conj WP 1°37' (RA)
Pluto sq MC 0°14' (longitude)

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu May 18, 2017 6:53 pm

Posted Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:46 pm by SteveS
Jim wrote:
The EP/WP are full-on angles, yes (though the orb is only 3° and should always be measured in Right Ascension).

Thanks Jim! You have just taught me another important detail pertaining to the EP-WP axis and Right Ascension.

S

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu May 18, 2017 6:54 pm

Posted Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:24 pm by Jim Eshelman
SteveS wrote:
Jim wrote:

Thanks Jim! You have just taught me another important detail pertaining to the EP-WP axis and Right Ascension.

The only theoretical basis for the importance of the EP/WP has always seemed to me to be that it is the square to the MC along the Celestial Equator. The point we put in the chart is simply the celestial longitude that the ecliptic has at that RA. - But that has to be an approximation.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri May 19, 2017 6:30 am

Thanks JSAD for bringing these posts over to new site, I had forgotten about these post. In the last two weeks, I have finally done some serious personal research with this Boyd Chart, and am convinced it is an accurate timed chart. Dealing with USA charts, we never know for sure which chart will accurately fore tell a future event, but if this Boyd Chart is going to activate itself with symbolic symbolism over its next solar year with it's 2017 SSR, imo, the US/Trump are in 'Clear & Present Danger.'

staragewiz
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by staragewiz » Fri May 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Steve,

Here's a part of a reply that I received from an inquiry from the Library of Congress on what was the time of day the 2nd Cont. Congress agreed on a Declaration Of Taking Up Of Arms against England on 6 July 1775. (more rectification blues :-))

"Although it does not appear that an exact time was ever recorded for its adoption, we were able to locate a letter written by John Adams to William Tudor, July 6, 1775, in which he wrote, "We have Spent this whole Day in debating Paragraph by Paragraph, a Manifesto as some call it, or a Declaration of the Causes and Necessity of our taking up Arms. It will be printed Tomorrow, and shall be transmitted as Soon as possible." https://founders.archives.gov/documents ... 03-02-0036 https://founders.archives.gov/documents ... 03-02-0036
I like this speculative time for late afternoon 6 July 1775.... 5 pm LMT
As it gives a Libra Moon which may indicate the 'Legal" document with Mars/Satun MC paran-sq Jupiter DESC
angular well describes to me the bloody war ahead and the warlike nature America was to become.
Too many wars!!

Yet to test this time for rectification purposes but looks like a good candidate..

correction: Natal Chart...not Relocation as in chart wheel.
mistakenly first calculated for NYC.

download/file.php?mode=view&id=225

Cheers!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri May 19, 2017 3:30 pm

The 11:00 AM time does behave remarkably well, especially for matters of war. If it were to be definitely proven that what we think is the most important event (adoption) occurred at a different time, I think the evidence is so strong for 11:00 AM that we'd have to ask, "What event occurred then?"

It's like... we spent decades praising the July 4, 1776 chart for the signing of the Declaration of Independence, because that's what we learned in school; but, as the historic record became better developed and more available, it became clear that it wasn't signed by anyone on that day or for weeks after. However, it was ratified by vote on 7/4/1776, and that seems to be the astrologically significant act for what has long proven itself the best of many contenders for the U.S. chart.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri May 19, 2017 3:54 pm

Thank you so much Mike, I love analyzing America’s history along with historical events with Sidereal Mundane Astrology. I am looking forward to receiving your SPICA articles with Boyd’s & Firebrace discussions.
Mike, when you have time, using the 11:00 AM LMT, calculate Boyd’s Oct 10 Quarti SSR, noting the partile Sun-Mars 180. Then calculate the Quarti’s SSR Quotidians to Dec 8, 1941, and Dec 11, 1941. Let me know your opinion for these two quotidians. Thanks again Mike.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:44 pm

Jim wrote:
The 11:00 AM time does behave remarkably well, especially for matters of war. If it were to be definitely proven that what we think is the most important event (adoption) occurred at a different time, I think the evidence is so strong for 11:00 AM that we'd have to ask, "What event occurred then?"
It's like... we spent decades praising the July 4, 1776 chart for the signing of the Declaration of Independence, because that's what we learned in school; but, as the historic record became better developed and more available, it became clear that it wasn't signed by anyone on that day or for weeks after. However, it was ratified by vote on 7/4/1776, and that seems to be the astrologically significant act for what has long proven itself the best of many contenders for the U.S. chart.
Thanks for your thoughts on this issue Jim. A couple of days ago, I read Boyd’s two SPICA articles that Mike sent me, and was impressed with Boyd’s historical research. Soon after, I ordered her book (used, now out of print) “True Horoscope for US” in order to do my own serious detailed analysis. So far, with the small amount of research I have done with Boyd’s Chart with return charts for big events, I am very impressed and consider Boyd’s Chart with her historical research with pre-July 4th, 1776 Continental Congress outstanding. Do you/anyone know who owns the Copyrights to SPICA and Boyd’s book? It’s a crying shame these two valuable Sidereal Astrology resources are lost to today’s serious student of Sidereal Mundane Astrology.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:21 pm

Spica was purchased in 1975 by Joan Piszek and Karen Wilkerson, the founders of R.O.S.A. As far as I know, they (if they are still alive) own it in its entirety. I haven't spoken to either of them since at least the early '80s and I think I remember that Joan died. I don't know where Karen's life went next.

The last I knew, she lived in Orange County - worked in Orange, where I drove her to work on occasion. Surely retired if still alive. Her children all had the last name Eldridge, and they ran from a little older than me to a little younger.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:42 pm

Ah, here are some links that Google brought up:

The first is probably from her daughter Kimberly Eldridge, with a bit of a rude answer to an old post of hers. It does seem to say that, as of 2003, Karen was alive. Kimmy is slightly younger than me.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic ... z7UXkIgIB8

Here's something from years back by Philip Graves, a quite serious historian of modern astrology and other matters:
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2978
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:53 pm

Thanks Jim, I will try to make contact for permission to possibly quote at length on this forum. And, to see if they have all back issues of SPICA for a possible purchase.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:57 pm

SteveS wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:53 pm
Thanks Jim, I will try to make contact for permission to possibly quote at length on this forum. And, to see if they have all back issues of SPICA for a possible purchase.
Karen and Joan received all surviving copies of Spica - I was there when they were still unpacking. What they received wasn't complete, I'd estimate that copies of only about 75% of published issues still existed and got into their hands.

I suspect Clancy Publications had a permanent subscription (probably a courtesy subscription) to Spica, so Ken Irving might have some idea about that, and what happened to that collection. (He may have his own collection, in fact.) And you might check with Ken Bowser.

Mine was dismantled in the mid-'70s, ripped apart to get the articles I most wanted and put them in notebooks, and not all of those notebooks survived.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:04 pm

I will certainly investigate this matter.

Jim wrote:
Mine was dismantled in the mid-'70s, ripped apart to get the articles I most wanted and put them in notebooks, and not all of those notebooks survived.
I understand Jim. I did the same thing with many of my AA issues.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:18 am

Because the current Prez and Defense Secretary Mattis consider North Korea a “Clear & Present Danger” to the US, imo, we need to pay attention to Boyd’s US Chart, 7/6/1775, 11:00 AM LMT, since this Chart is timing with Sidereal Astrology certain events happening in the US pertaining to “In Harm’s Way.” However, one very important point: DC’s 2017 SMA Solar Ingresses show no symbolism for possibly endangering the Country, as a whole, pertaining to a military like war manner from North Korea. On the other hand, Boyd’s July 9, 2017 DC SSR, 12:24:20 PM, EDT is terribly afflicted. The lights (Sun & Moon) of this SSR are under potent assault from the combo of Mars & Pluto, a potential lethal combo.

Sun partile 180 Pluto
Moon partile 180 Mars

Using Jim’s teaching SSR guideline, DC/Prez/Country will react to this SSR in a potent Saturn Manner.

Boyd’s Saturn partile cnj SSR Asc, partile 90 SSR MC, 1,08 cnj SSR East Point.

Boyd’s 2017 SSR will be a good test to possibly learn some additional mundane astrology using Sidereal Astrology charts. Since SMA’s Solar Ingresses show no major malefic symbolism, I can only conclude that Boyd’s terribly afflicted 2017 SSR will manifest in one or two ways. Either the Country experiences another localized terrible terrorist attack, or the Prez comes under personal harm through serious health or political/domestic factors. As has been written by Jim and earlier myself, Trump’s astro cycles for the next few months are very malefic. I think I see through the lens of Sidereal Astrology with Boyd’s and Trump’s charts a time frame when the worst of these malefic cycles manifests. To be continued…

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:39 am

I am a great believer, “at it’s pure root,” Sidereal Astrology charts are “the study of the significance of “when.”
Continuing testing BOYD’S US 2017 SSR, I want to look at BOYD’S SLR’S and Quarter SSR’s throughout the solar year for possible timing when the malefic symbolism in Boyd’s 2017 SSR may be timed for malefic manifestation. First the SSR Quarters. The only time I pay close attention to a Quarter SSR is when I see tight angular symbolism with partile aspects indicating an ‘outstanding incident’, or when I see tight/partile aspects with the Quarter Sun or Quarter Moon. SSR’s Moons are critically important when involved with tight/partile aspects. The link below is for Boyd’s Oct 10 Quarter SSR, it is very nasty.
Note in this Quarter SSR: Partile 90 of Mars-Saturn (“harmful or destructive energy”), with SSR Moon involved in a tight 180 with SSR Saturn and tight 90 with SSR Mars-- forming a tight T-Square aspect with Moon-Saturn- Mars. Now note: Trump was born under a Full-Moon, Sun 28,56 Tau, Moon 27,13 Scorpio, noting his Full-Moon is tightly aspected to the Moon-Saturn-Mars t-square in Boyd’s Oct 10 Quarter SSR. What could this Quarter SSR be symbolizing for a nation? We never know the specifics for a possible future manifestation with a Sidereal Chart, but we do know, if this Boyd’s Quarter SSR activates itself, it will have something to do with “harmful or destructive energy.” This same “harmful or destructive energy” is symbolized for Trump’s Natal Chart when we note transiting Mars & Saturn is dynamically aspected to Trump’s Natal Full-Moon. In other words, both Boyd’s Quarter SSR transit highlights and the transit highlights to Trump’s Natal Full-Moon are symbolizing the same energy— “harmful and destructive.”
Trump has an “outstanding incident” SLR, 10/24/2017, 4:24:05 AM EDT, Washington DC, 38N54, 077W02. Note Trump’s Natal Full-Moon falls on the SLR MC/IC axis.

https://ibb.co/igY4Sa

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:47 am

"Significance of when" is a great phrase.

I recently summarized the root principle of astrology is being that each intersection of time and space (or each point in time-space) has a unique character, and whatever exists at that intersection-point partakes of its nature.

Steve, have you yet had the chance to see my just-posted mundane predictions for the month beginning June 12? The third page is "Trump Watch," and I was rather blown away by what was emerging for the next month.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:34 am

Jim wrote:
"Significance of when" is a great phrase.
This phrase originated from an AA article by Clay Reed in the 90’S. Matthew told me: outside of you, Clay impressed him more than any other living Siderealists. I think I have read all of Clay’s AA articles back in the 90’s, and without completely understanding a-lot of the content, I too was impressed. When I was confined to bed months ago, I re-read Clay’s articles taking certain notes where I could address/ask questions about some of Clay’s article content with you on this forum for better clarity/understanding. Clay’s Sidereal Astrology mind, I think, could possibly help us to discover more Sidereal Astrology. There is nobody, better than you, who I know who could do a rapid analysis of some of Clay’s work, in order to maybe learn/prove more.
Jim wrote:
Steve, have you yet had the chance to see my just-posted mundane predictions for the month beginning June 12? The third page is "Trump Watch," and I was rather blown away by what was emerging for the next month.
Yes, I have read, and I am also blown away. Jim, I have been looking at Sidereal Astrology charts for Presidents for a long time. Never have I seen such malefic symbolism hitting a President for the next few months, it’s absolutely horrible.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:19 am

I'm sure that I don't have any of Clay's articles, and I'm not familiar with him. I wasn't reading AA during the 90s.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:09 pm

I just discovered I have a superpower.
I moved this whole topic out of the temporary directory and into Misc on Mundane Astrology.

I hope I didn't make anybody dizzy. Sorry.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:13 pm

I am going to attempt to explain some of Clay’s articles later, but this may be difficult since I am not sure I understand some of his Sidereal Astrology methods. Even if I reach a stage where I do understand his methods, if I can’t reproduce his charts with SF, then it will not advance my learning. I may scan and e-mail you a few of his complete articles in order my start-up questions to you can be better understood for possible answers.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:06 pm

Here’s how the US empire will devolve into fascism and then collapse — according to science

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/heres-h ... science-2/

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:17 pm

Interesting Arena, I am more worried about SMA solar ingress charts than Boyd's USA charts, particularly Capsolar for 2020, and 2021, and possibly 2020 Cansolar pertaining to possible grave financial matters which I will discuss later with Jim's financial panic topic.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:28 pm

Yeah Steve, I wasn't sure where to put this. If it would fit as a post with the US natal as it seems to not fit directly with some short term predictions. This can happen in long term.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:58 pm

Arena, since you mentioned Boyd’s Chart, July 6, 1775, 11:00 AM LMT, here is 2020 SSR (inside wheel), bi-wheeled with Boyd’s Natal (outside wheel). Note: Double whammy of acute angular Saturn-Pluto on SSR DSC, plus SSR Mars partile 180 Boyd’s Natal Saturn, 'locked in' for whole solar year. Definitely, not good!
http://imgur.com/a/I7lAi

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Oh, that sure looks nasty!

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:27 am

Yes Arena, SMA and Boyd's chart are indicating some nasty stuff 2020-2021, I am very concerned and am personally making certain plans for possible negative manifestations.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:54 am

Is the DC Boyd Chart predicting another Great Depression with Solar Arc Directions involving Pluto?
The Great Depression was a severe worldwide economic depression that took place mostly during the 1930s, beginning in the United States. The timing of the Great Depression varied across nations; in most countries it started in 1929 and lasted until the late-1930s. Wikipedia
Probably, the most ‘stunning/shocking’ incident to ever happen to the USA in it’s entire history was the Great Depression. Through Jim’s Sidereal Astrology teachings, without a doubt, we know the Planet responsible for timing ‘stunning/shocking’ incidents is:---PLUTO.

Here are the 0,90 Solar Arc Directions of Pluto in 1929-1930, the beginning of the Great Depression: SA (Solar Arc); NA (Natal)
Dec 12 1929:
SA PL 90 NA MARS
May 1 1930:
SA PL 0 NA MC

Here are the 0,90 Solar Arc Directions of Pluto for 2018-2020:
Sept 17 2018:
SA PL 0 NA MARS
MAY 16 2020:
SA PL 0 NA ASC

*It is very important to note the last time SA PL was 0 conjunct a primary angle (MC) of the DC Boyd Chart was 1930. Since 1930 SA PL has not been conjunct a primary angle of the Boyd Chart, but will conjunct a primary angle (ASC) of the Boyd Chart in 2020.

**It is very important to realize in 1930 SA PL was in Paran aspect with NA MARS of the Boyd Chart. In 2020 SA PL will again be in Paran aspect with NA MARS in 2020. These 2 Paran aspects between SA PL and NA MARS with DC ‘s Boyd Chart only occur once every 90 years since the Circle of the Boyd Chart is squared with 4 90 degree quadrants.

***This repeating 90 year cycle of SA PL with NA MARS in 2020 becomes very ominous IMO-- when we realize the 2021 Capsolar for DC, IMO, is the worst aspected Capsolar in the history of USA.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:54 am

Steve, when you post these, would you please specify whether you are using Q1 or Q2? It would really help to know which you are using.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:09 am

JSAD wrote/asked:
Steve, when you post these, would you please specify whether you are using Q1 or Q2? It would really help to know which you are using.
Sure, the original post were dates using Q2. Using Q1 changes the dates for the SA PL hits to:

SA PL 90 NA MARS May 17 1930
SA PL 0 NA MC Oct 5 1930

SA PL 0 NA MARS May 22 2019
SA PL 0 NA ASC Jan 18 2020

IMO, it really doesn't matter Q1 vs Q2 because we are discussing 90 year cycles with SA PL hits to Boyd's Natal Mars and Primary angles, and they are Parans. I would use the Capsolars in order to zero in on the year of the event which recognizes the beginning of these long malefic cycles. For example: The 1929 Capsolar & Cansolar isolated a closer time period for a Great Malefic Stock Market collapse which was the harbinger for The Great Depression. IMO, if this 2019-2020 90 year SA PL hit to Natal Mars and Natal Asc is to predict another Great stunning/shocking malefic event for the USA, it will be timed and recognized at large with the malefic Mars-Saturn Capsolar in 2021.

Based on my research with the Boyd Chart and Solar Arcs, I sadly predict with confidence another Great Malefic long term cycle based on SA Pluto and its 90 year cycle beginning in 2020-2021, regardless who the Prez is with 2020 Election. I hope my prediction is dead wrong, particularly involving another possible severe economic depression!!! But as in 1929, we see a Stock Market in 2019 near all time highs. Also the approaching Saturn-Pluto conjunction in the heavens concerns me sync-in with this 90 year SA Pluto cycle measured from 1929-1930.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:53 am

In the well tested “Boyd” chart for the USA… Clay Reed, Mundane Astrologer, Column writer for American Astrology Magazine.
Boyd’s Natal Chart: July 6, 1775, 11:00 AM LMT, Philadelphia, Pa. (Known among Mundane Astrologers as the Declaration of War Chart against Great Britain.) This chart produces a tight foreground Direct Midpoint of Mars/Saturn=ASC (0,36), known as par-excellent symbolism for any kind of ‘Destruction,’ combining two known malefic planets, Mars & Saturn. Without a doubt, this tight foreground Mars/Saturn=ASC is the Signature for Boyd’s Chart. I am going to demonstrate with Solar Arc Directions calculating Parans to r. Mars where this Boyd Chart is indeed timing historical ‘destruction’ in the USA when Paran formations are forming involving slow moving Solar Arc Planets at 1 degree per year. IMO, we have with the Boyd Chart a superb timed Radical Chart for precise Mundane work for the Mundane Astrologer, using par-excellent principles of Sidereal Astrology.

I think it very important to realize when we relocate the Boyd Radical from Philadelphia to Washington DC, we see r. Mars move to ecliptical and mundo partile cnj DC’s Asc. This will calculate Mars Paran formations with any other planetary body partile cnj any other primary angle of Boyd’s DC Chart, Transits, Progressions, & Solar Arcs. Parans are the most powerful aspects known in Sidereal Astrology! Also, the Boyd Chart calculates a partile 90 aspect with its Primary angles, 4 90 degree quadrants. This means any bodies on the Primary angles of the Boyd Chart will be either partile 0, 90, 180 aspect to each other exciting ‘outstanding incidents.’

Boyd’s relocated DC Radical Chart link #1. Note the partile 90 degree arcs between the ASC, MC, DSC, IC. Elliptical Mars 0,39 cnj ASC, Mundo Mars 0,44 cnj ASC.
1: https://imgur.com/a/QrBmKii

JFK Assassination, 11/22/1963 6:30 PM GMT. Note in bi-wheel link # 2 Solar Arc Directed DC Boyd Mars partile 180 Boyd Natal Saturn on the SA DC ASC/DSC axis.
SA DC Boyd’s Mars 12,00 PI
NA Boyd’s Saturn 11,20 Vir
SA DC Boyd’s Asc 12,39 Pi
2: https://imgur.com/a/ApcHuPk

Declaration of War by USA in 1941 into WW11. A striking chart! Note outside wheel in link # 3 Solar Arc Boyd’s SA DC Sun partile 90 Boyd’s r Mars inside wheel-- in Paran formation.
SA DC Boyd’s Sun 6,31 Sag
Boyd’s DC Mars 5,47 Vir
Boyd’s DC Asc 6,26 Vir
3: https://imgur.com/a/vorWfrO

And take a look at link # 4 for the beginning of the 1929 Stock Market Crash beginning the Great Depression for the 30’s, featuring a SA Pluto in Paran with Boyd’s Mars!
SA Boyd’s Pluto outside wheel 05,35 Gem
Boyd’s Mars 05,47 Vir inside wheel
4: https://imgur.com/a/Gd5eDIu

*All SA calculations/times above were with Q2 calculations.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:59 am

Boyd’s Solar Arc Pluto in Paran to DC Boyd’s Mars timed nasty economic conditions from 1839-1843, “causing the worst depression the young nation had yet suffered”, (see link below). 90 years later with this same SA Pluto Paran to Natal Mars timed the Great Depression of the 1930’S, the worst economic conditions in the 1900’s. Now here we are 90 years later. Is this same SA Pluto Paran to Natal Mars going to time the worst economic conditions in the 2000’S?

http://startabankca.com/history/200809_ ... on1839.pdf

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:27 pm

Bottom line with my recent researched observations:
1: David Stockman who has spent an adult life specializing in understanding the consequences of economic policies by Presidents and the Federal Reserve is touring the public circuit telling everyone who listens: Soon, the Stock Market is going to collapse preceding a very bad Recession. He is telling everyone to stay in cash or Treasury Bills, which does't do the struggling working person much good living from pay check to pay check with little or no savings.

2: Every 90 years marked from 1839-1840, the DC Boyd Chart with its 90 year cycles of Solar Arc Pluto forming a Paran to Boyd's r. Mars are timing severe economic conditions for a few years. A new 90 Boyd Mars-Pluto Paran is beginning now -2020. One thing for sure history has taught us: Before there can be really bad prolonged economic times, the Stock Market always collapses from new highs after prolonged Bull markets. The Stock Market is now approaching new highs, at least a test of its all time high. We are astrologers and understand astrology is a tremendous force of nature applied timing wise to human beings with their individual charts or to mundane charts.

3: Thanks to Jim's Sidereal Mundane Astrology teachings, we know the 2021 Capsolar is a very malefic Mars-Saturn 'outstanding incident' 'Master Mundane Chart' for 2021. If the above 1&2 points are going to manifest we will first know it through the actions of the Stock Market. If we can get through 2021 without seeing a collapsed Stock Market, the above 1 & 2 points will be wrong!

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:50 pm

Obviously there is a raging WAR occurring in the two party political system of the USA with the labeled terminology between the Left (Dems) and the Right (Reps) with each’s ideology. Both affiliates’ of this two party system are convinced their ideology is the correct one for the Country. We always see powerful ideologies in any kind of WAR. IMO, this WAR is reflected in the Boyd Chart with Secondary Progressed Mars 01,11 Pi partile cnj sp Zenith. What kind of WAR? Boyd’s Secondary Progressed Neptune is 02,08 Virgo so this warring Mars is partile 180 Secondary Progressed Boyd’s Neptune which is partile cnj Nadir. This is a very slow moving angular Mars-Neptune hit which is/will produce outstanding political incidents in the Country for the next few years. Angular Mars-Neptune is a very malefic combo and usually the outcome of Mars-Neptune WARS produces nothing positive on a collective whole for a Country. Below is a picture (Chart) of this angular Mars-Neptune War, Q2 progression.

https://imgur.com/a/PNVOkYN

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:33 pm

Beginning of American Civil War, April 12 1861.

SOLAR ARC BOYD MARS partile cnj (ASC)—Inside wheel, partile 90 NATAL BOYD NEPTUNE (MC) outside wheel, PARAN.

SOLAR ARC BOYD MOON partile 180 NATAL BOYD SUN.

t. Sun partile 180 Boyd Moon
t. Mars partile 0 Boyd Uranus

https://imgur.com/Ga8FHCH

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:58 pm

Solar Arc Boyd's Natal Pluto 07,07 Vir
Boyd's Natal ASC 07,57 Vir

Ebertin for the Biological Correspondence Pluto-ASC:
...the commencing of a disease
Keep a wary eye on any possible major virus breakouts.

Noel Tyl (RIP) from his most excellent book Solar Arcs for Pluto=AS:
Extremely important time of life, dramatic changes of perspective are possible; identity transformation.
Boyd's Solar Arc Saturn 14,19 Tau partile cnj Aldebaran!

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:16 am

Boyd's Natal Mars/Saturn (close foreground) = ASC = Solar Arc Pluto.
IMO, drugs that kill this Virus, or at the very least makes the symptoms go away, must be put into every American's possession soon. Otherwise, Americans will constantly be faced until a vaccine is produced-- with one of Ebertin's COSI dire manifestations for MA/SA=PL:
...death of many people
Solar Arc Pluto partile cnj ASC is a once in 360 year cycle for any timed chart. Unannounced unemployment figures are probably headed to 30% or more. This will confirm a full blown Economic Depression. For now--America is completely controlled by this Covid-19 Virus :cry: .

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:21 am

Bumping my post of Feb 22, 2019. The Boyd Chart is a most important Chart for the USA!
Is the DC Boyd Chart predicting another Great Depression with Solar Arc Directions involving Pluto?

The Great Depression was a severe worldwide economic depression that took place mostly during the 1930s, beginning in the United States. The timing of the Great Depression varied across nations; in most countries it started in 1929 and lasted until the late-1930s. Wikipedia

Probably, the most ‘stunning/shocking’ incident to ever happen to the USA in it’s entire history was the Great Depression. Through Jim’s Sidereal Astrology teachings, without a doubt, we know the Planet responsible for timing ‘stunning/shocking’ incidents is:---PLUTO.

Here are the 0,90 Solar Arc Directions of Pluto in 1929-1930, the beginning of the Great Depression: SA (Solar Arc); NA (Natal)
Dec 12 1929:
SA PL 90 NA MARS
May 1 1930:
SA PL 0 NA MC

Here are the 0,90 Solar Arc Directions of Pluto for 2018-2020:
Sept 17 2018:
SA PL 0 NA MARS
MAY 16 2020:
SA PL 0 NA ASC

*It is very important to note the last time SA PL was 0 conjunct a primary angle (MC) of the DC Boyd Chart was 1930. Since 1930 SA PL has not been conjunct a primary angle of the Boyd Chart, but will conjunct a primary angle (ASC) of the Boyd Chart in 2020.

**It is very important to realize in 1930 SA PL was in Paran aspect with NA MARS of the Boyd Chart. In 2020 SA PL will again be in Paran aspect with NA MARS in 2020. These 2 Paran aspects between SA PL and NA MARS with DC ‘s Boyd Chart only occur once every 90 years since the Circle of the Boyd Chart is squared with 4 90 degree quadrants.

***This repeating 90 year cycle of SA PL with NA MARS in 2020 becomes very ominous IMO-- when we realize the 2021 Capsolar for DC, IMO, is the worst aspected Capsolar in the history of USA.