Possible Major Peace Agreement with North Korea

General Discussion on Mundane Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist.
SteveS
Nabu
Possible Major Peace Agreement with North Korea

Post by SteveS » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:36 am

Trump and his gang have been receiving some very benefic news about a possible future negotiated Peace agreement with North Korea. I looked at the current New Moon for DC on April 15th. Note the glaring Venus-Jupiter 1,36 opposition on DC’s Horizon. Also note the New Moon at 01,03 Aries partile 90 Capsolar’s Venus at 01,25 and cnj Cap Sun by 1,03 . This is the second lunation chart for DC pertaining to significant events which I have noted with recent research-- where the actual lunation (New or Full), only when showing tight angular planetary cnjs to DC’s angles, is connected to personal points (angles-lights) of DC’s Capsolar.

If a major Peace Agreement is hammered out between DC & North Korea with the New Moon Lunation on/near the eclipse of July 13 2018, we may need to start including tight/partile angular DC planetary symbolism with lunations connected to personal points to the Capsolar in our mundane tool box. The New Moon eclipse on July 13 is partile cnj Capsolar MC, with DC's July 13 New Moon Venus mundo partile cnj DC's Dsc.

New Moon April 15th chart for DC
https://imgur.com/a/ePJPfgr

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Possible Major Peace Agreement with North Korea

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:39 am

Another very interesting example on the idea of treating the Capsolar as if it were the "natal chart" (or, perhaps we should say, the Solar Return) of a location for the year, and the New Moon charts as its transits.

I know that the New Moon / Full Moon charts by themselves, though the mainstay of Tropical mundane astrology, just don't work well. If this develops into something solid, it may be a way to identify which of them are more important than others.

On the other hand, there were several pieces of these developments already evident from tools we already have and the ways we already use them. With the foreground Sun-Venus-Uranus in Washington's Capsolar, it was easy to forecast significant changes in foreign relations as a basic theme of the year (and I did so). Also, Trump is on such a glowing roll of SLRs that I (I mean: I <g>) actually wrote of him in glowing, prosperous terms in the current monthly forecast. (Look, for example, at his current April 19 Demi-SLR and, if you wish, at my forecast in the current Trump Watch.)

So the distinction from these syzygy transits would be timing. Right now, nothing has happened. As you say, people are probably feeling pretty good about this. There is still the question of all of delivering on all of this promise with something concrete.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu
Re: Possible Major Peace Agreement with North Korea

Post by SteveS » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:03 am

I agree with all your points Jim. I am just looking at certain eventful things with these DC lunations charts which may someway tie back into DC's Capsolar, which highlights certain planetary symbolism. Way to early to know if we have a solid mundane tool.