Krakatoa Explosion (Loudest in Modern History)

General Discussion on Mundane Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist.
SteveS
Nabu
Krakatoa Explosion (Loudest in Modern History)

Post by SteveS » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:59 am

Messing around looking at natural historical world cataclysms with Sidereal Mundane Astrology and noted this 1883 Cansolar for the Krakatoa Explosion, supposedly the loudest explosion to ever occur in modern history.
Note the tight SA/PL=MA with Moon partile 180 Mars. Jim and Sidereal Mundane Astrology teaches no matter where on the wheel partile 0,90,180 Moon aspects occur—they apply for the whole world!
1883 Cansolar:
https://imgur.com/a/2s1e3On

Krakatoa Eruption:
https://www.google.com/search?ei=1Gp9W_ ... gU-kYlgJXA

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Krakatoa Explosion (Loudest in Modern History)

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:33 am

Yes, this is a great example - because this explosion really did affect the whole world! I try to keep this in mind in writing mundane forecasts: Some astrological factors affect the whole world, some affect only certain regions, and sometimes this can help us narrow the range of what to expect.

The Krakatoa Cansolar is quite interesting to me because, for the volcano site, it was dormant - nothing closely angular. Other charts show the eruption. But the Cansolar had a 0°04' Moon-Mars opposition with Saturn 2-3° away on one side and Pluto 2-3° away on the other.

Progressed Cansolar Moon then caught up with that Saturn 2-3° later: For two months (August 25 to October 24) CanQ Moon opposed ingress Saturn. (The eruption occurred just as this started, on August 27.) Finally, the same CanQ brought transiting Mars exactly to MC the day of the eruption - which (along with the Caplunar and Arilunar) highly localized the event geographically to Krakatoa itself.

But when it did that, the whole world was affected: Transiting Sun at 10°50' Leo exactly set off that original Moon-Mars &c. in the Cansolar. It's quite a remarkable set-up and delivery.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:42 pm

Jim wrote:
It's quite a remarkable set-up and delivery.
Indeed it is Jim! Thanks for the complete analysis.

Jim wrote:
But the Cansolar had a 0°04' Moon-Mars opposition with Saturn 2-3° away on one side and Pluto 2-3° away on the other.
IMO, its these type Ingress Moon-set-ups with the malefics which would be out first possible clue for a possible natural event in a cataclysmic manner affecting the entire world.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:58 pm

Or a world war. Consider, say, the Moon-Pluto factors timing Pearl Harbor, among other examples.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:15 pm

Jim wrote:
Or a world war.
Yes. I have just finished looking at all the Capsolars from 1790, and found only 5 Capsolars out of 230 with these type Moon-set-ups. Will start a separate thread later for possible discussions, but need to probably look at all the Cansolars to include.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:34 pm

Hmm, I have a spreadsheet of those, let me see if I agree (or, rather, measured it the same way). - Oh, not sure what "these type Moon set-ups" means - do you mean Moon aspects for a dormant chart?

You must mean something different, because, of the 71 dormant Capsolars from 1775 to 2034, 25 don't have Moon aspects either; meaning that 46 of them are dormant and have Moon aspects.

If you mean Moon aspects with malefics, I find 4 dormant Capsolars with Moon-Mars aspects (1789, 1839, 1880, 2015) and 11 with Moon-Saturn aspects (1782, 1800, 1803, 1817, 1823, 1852, 1862, 1900, 1938, 1959, 1970). Years having a dormant Capsolar and both Mars and Saturn aspecting Moon
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:43 pm

Jim wrote:
You must mean something different,
Yes, somewhat different. Here is my research criteria. I only wanted to look at partile 0,90,180 Moon-Pluto aspects since we know these aspects have to do with stunning/shocking situations. I set the charts up for DC, but dormancy/non-dormant was not really a factor in my research, since we know any of these partile Moon-Pluto aspects can apply to the whole world. Basically, what I am after is to see if I can determine with SMA a world event with high(er) reliability % which may directly affect me/family/friends/clients. I first looked at all the Capsolars for DC with Solarfire's Advanced/Ingress option, calculating 20 at a time, and only letting my eyes see the Moon in these charts with its aspects. After years of noting charts in this manner, I can quickly determine the partile 0,90,180 aspects. When I isolate one, I go to Wikipedia by Googling USA history for a given year to first note any possible Moon-Pluto events for USA. The further we go back into history the fuzzier the news gets, but our history books have already told us the major world events. For example: Europe's Black Plague occurred/started with t. Pluto partile cnj a Cardinal Ingress point, as well as the Dust Bowl in the 30's. It appears to me it takes Pluto involved prominently with our SMA Cardinal Ingresses on their zero points to have a better chance of setting-off long malefic cycles affecting large populations of people---the World. I already knew about the World effects of the Krakatoa Eruption/Explosion--so I googled Krakatoa to get the year and then started with the Capsolar (nothing fitted my research criteria), next the Cansolar and BINGO--there was a partile Moon-Mars 180 sandwich between Saturn and Pluto, par-excellent symbolism for the Explosion at Krakatoa. Not exactly a 0,90,180 Moon-Pluto aspect--BUT Pluto and Saturn was involved in the planetary picture with the partile Moon-Mars 180 in the Cansolar. It was this same historical research criteria with SMA which allowed me to discover the Carrington Sun Spot Event which stun/shocked the people of the World in 1859.

But, more importantly, it was this research criteria which allowed my SMA astrological mind to realize that in 2021, we have a very rare partile 90 Moon-Pluto aspect in the the Cansolar, preceded by what I consider the worst malefic Capsolar in USA History, Mars partile cnj MC partile 90 Saturn. Also, the Arisolar and Libsolar for 2021 are malefic. So, not only do we have t Pluto partile cnjing a SMA Cardinal zero point, which just so happens to be the most important zero point of the entire Sidereal Zodiac--Capricorn----we have a rare partile Moon-Pluto 90 with the Cansolar Sun! I have not looked at all 230 Cansolars in DC History, but we already know the kick-start for WW11 was foretold by the London's dormant 1939 Cansolar featuring a partile Moon-Pluto cnj partile T-squaring Mars & Saturn, which of course affected the whole world. When I look at 2021 Capsolar and Cansolar collectively, I see the same symbolism in London's Cansolar--Moon-Pluto-Mars-Saturn and for added potential--throw in Mercury & Uranus with DC's 2021 Capsolar, and Sun with 2021 Cansolar, but I understand you don't count Sun unless its angular with SMA analysis.

DC's 2021 Capsolar appears to be some kind of War threat involving DC and its pawns with our Sidereal astrological heavens (as above-so below). If I see no clear signs of a potential War by the 2021 Cansolar, I will allow maybe a natural cataclysm affecting the World, or at least the USA.