Super Moon falling on NFC/AFC Championship Day

General Discussion on Mundane Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist.
SteveS
Nabu
Super Moon falling on NFC/AFC Championship Day

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:23 am

There is a Super Moon Sunday/Monday Jan 20/21 in US. I have very limited experience in the mundane world with New/Full Moon charts. However, I have witness a Super Moon March 8th 1993 for DC offer par-excellent symbolism for the “Storm of the Century,” a ferocious Winter Storm which terribly afflicted the entire eastern third of US.

Since the NFC & AFC Championship Games are this Sunday afternoon and evening, I thought I would give this Sunday’s Supermoon a looks-- see for the four cities participating, only for observation purposes. There is a couple of these four cities which catches my attention and that is Kansas City and Boston, MA. Kansas City, Missouri is hosting the AFC Championship, it is terribly afflicted showing acute angular symbolism with Mars-Saturn with an ‘outstanding incident’ partile 90 of Mars-Saturn.

Weather-wise, anything short of a serious Blizzard will not put a dent in my mundane meter. Emotionally-wise for the football fans in Kansas City, anything short of some type devastating emotional loss by the Chiefs in the last seconds/minute of this game will not put a dent in my mundane meter. Time will soon tell.

Mundane Super Moon Chart link for Kansas City, Missouri below. Note:
Mundo Mars 1,44 Dsc
Mundo Saturn 00,10 IC
Eclipto Mars 18,35 Pi
Eclipto Saturn 18,45 Sag
https://imgur.com/a/clAzzzJ

A striking Boston, MA (Kansas City’s opponent) Super Moon Chart below:
Note: Full Moon partile cnj Zenith/Nadir axis 2,10 square Uranus, with Mundo Uranus 1,12 cnj Dsc. Anything less than a very exciting emotional (Uranus) finish to this game will not catch my mundane attention.
https://imgur.com/a/sqEv2v9

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Re: Super Moon falling on NFC/AFC Championship Day

Post by Veronica » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:41 am

My weatherman said be prepared of several feet on snow for my region.

Im so excited.
I love storms and I love super moons.

The best of both!!

Danica
1st Warning by Admin
1st Warning by Admin

Post by Danica » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:39 pm

The upcoming Full Moon 1/20-21 is also falling on the Nodal axis, i.e. it's a total Lunar eclipse; visible from everywhere in US, if clouds allow :D
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia
http://siderallia.blogspot.com/

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:12 am

Danica wrote:
...it's a total Lunar eclipse; visible from everywhere in US, if clouds allow :D
:) Yes Danica, I forgot it was a total Lunar eclipse. Makes this Super Moon more of a rare Full Moon. Should be interesting for observations purposes for various locations depending on any angular hits.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:51 am

I'm doing a wedding for some friends this Saturday on the beach in Malibu. We'll start as Moon rises and Sun sets, then continue as the Moon rises into the sky and eventually (after some mind-blowing wine) watch the eclipse, which is nearly total here.

They got together 19 years ago on the same date when the full Moon similarly rose.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:28 am

Jim wrote:
They got together 19 years ago on the same date when the full Moon similarly rose.
:) Ah, the synchronizes of our Solar System and the sheer Magic of the Moon.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:26 am

Just saw the weather forecast for the Northeast this weekend. It appears to me the map areas where this Super Moon falls partile cnj the MC/IC axis (where temps are freezing) is going to get clobbered by a very nasty winter storm. And yes V, i see your area getting hit hard by this storm, take care.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:07 am

With this Super Moon timing this nasty winter storm this weekend, I want to try and remember to check to see if this winter storm turns out to be the worst storm of this winter season for parts of the Northeast. There is also some Sidereal Mundane Astrology with tight angular Saturn for parts of the Northeast this weekend.

Be sure to click on "Read More" in this link for full news report about this storm.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topst ... 7Kz#page=2

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:03 am

Just read comments by general public at the end of following article (Church of Sol), places in Canada are expecting the coldest winter storm in 100 years--which if actually happens will be timed by this Super Moon. Some parts of New England may get the worst Ice Storm ever with this Super Moon, time will soon tell.

https://www.wunderground.com/cat6/Churc ... at6-widget

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:41 am

I wrote:
Since the NFC & AFC Championship Games are this Sunday afternoon and evening, I thought I would give this Sunday’s Supermoon a looks-- see for the four cities participating, only for observation purposes. There is a couple of these four cities which catches my attention and that is Kansas City and Boston, MA. Kansas City, Missouri is hosting the AFC Championship, it is terribly afflicted showing acute angular symbolism with Mars-Saturn with an ‘outstanding incident’ partile 90 of Mars-Saturn.
Patriots 37 Chiefs 31 in Overtime.

There is no doubt in my mind this Super Moon chart stuck for Kansas City Missouri using Sidereal Astrology Chart Principles timed this Mars-Saturn ‘outstanding incident’ malefic emotional (Moon) loss for the Chiefs fans. Without a doubt, this was the worst loss in the Chiefs entire history of Chiefs fans! Never in my life have I seen such an emotional exciting NFL playoff game.