USA SSRs for impeachment

General Discussion on Mundane Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
USA SSRs for impeachment

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:38 pm

If solar and lunar returns of national harts are valid - which hasn't at all been established, though I've seen a few striking examples - then we have an interesting test ahead.

In brief, based on the two SSRs below: If there i a pending impeachment of a U.S. president, will it be before or after July 8, 2019.

The first chart below is the July 2018 USA SSR. The second chart is the July 2019 SSR. Under which would a president be impeached and potentially removed? (To get a key to my own thoughts, pay close attention to the U.S. natal Sun-Saturn square.)

Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Danica
1st Warning by Admin
1st Warning by Admin

Re: USA SSRs for impeachment

Post by Danica » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:42 pm

Re SSR 2019: and the Moon progresses to exact with Suns and Saturns some 6 months after the SSR starts!
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia
http://siderallia.blogspot.com/

Danica
1st Warning by Admin
1st Warning by Admin

Post by Danica » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:44 pm

But it's a tough call, seeing this t Pluto in the first wheel....
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia
http://siderallia.blogspot.com/

Clay_Reed
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by Clay_Reed » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:02 am

Clarification: these returns are for a July 4 1776 radix.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:33 am

Yes, of course :)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:30 am

Danica wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:44 pm
But it's a tough call, seeing this t Pluto in the first wheel....
Yes, that's a big deal. The bigger deal, though, is the tight involvement of the U.S. Sun-Saturn square. That aspect, besides it's symbolic appropriateness, has been implicated (in transits and progressions primarily) in the "taking down" of U.S. presidents.

I thought it might make a good test. The second chart, effective a week into July 2019, looks like everyone is happy - double Venus on Descendant, Moon square natal Jupiter (though still with Pluto partile conjunct EP). The first one, though, most brings natal Sun-Saturn t the angles pounded by Pluto.

National charts have been hit-and-miss on solunars, though I've seen some that are too good to ignore.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:54 am

Some examples:

RICHARD NIXON RESIGNATION
SSR: Natal Sun-Saturn widely foreground. t Pluto tightly conjunct IC, t Saturn on EP. r Mercury-Pluto across horizon.
SLR: t Jupiter setting (probably for the popular response and relief)

ABRAHAM LINCOLN ASSASINATION
SSR: Most unsuitable for this event: t Jupiter exactly setting (probably for the end of the Civil War)
SLR: r Sun-Saturn near angles. t Saturn exactly setting (opposite a more widely rising Venus; sq. r Pluto 0°04', which exactly squares Asc). In this case, natal Asc was sq. MC 0°07'. The Demi-Lunar was mostly the same chart, but brought transiting Sun closer, within half a degree of op. r Saturn.

JOHN KENNEDY MURDER
SSR: Instead of Sun-Saturn, it had t Mars 0°15' from Asc, t Pluto 0°27' from EP. Other small things.
SLR: Natal Sun-Saturn exactly on angles (MC 24°37' Vir, EP 21°48' Sag; r Mars close to Dsc, probably exact mundane square w/ natal Saturn but I didn't stop to check).
Demi-SLR: t Saturn exactly setting, squared closely by Sun, Neptune, and Mercury.

FRANKLIN ROOSEVELT DEATH
SSR: (It was a very busy, eventful year, so this applies to many things.) Partile Moon-Pluto op. along meridian, with natal Mercury-Pluto on the other side.
SLR: Nothing of note, primarily Moon setting.
TRANSITS: Against the poor showing of the SLR, the transits were a little better than usual. It was the U.S. Uranus return (0°51') and transiting Saturn conjoined natal Venus (0°05').
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:04 am

One thing for sure happened with this 2018 SSR: a long government shutdown which seems to be appropriate symbolism, but more to go in this solar year so stayed tuned.

solara39
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by solara39 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:37 pm

Nice chart! I agree, It is the longest shutdown, i mean its so weird how no one has put an end to this. There should be a law that doesnt allow these things to happen for so long.
I am a total moon child, I read Everything About Astrology: Zodiac Signs Junction, Tarot and Horoscopes and I love astrology zone and I am a taurus of the the Zodiac :D :mrgreen: