Super Moon Feb 19

General Discussion on Mundane Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist.
SteveS
Nabu
Super Moon Feb 19

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:26 am

DC's Super Moon Feb 19:
Sun 5,42 Aqu
Moon 5,42 Leo
Asc 5,01 Tau
Trump's Natal Asc 5,56 Leo partile cnj Regulus the King.

More Political Stuff with this Super Moon illuminating Trump the King, which he loves.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Super Moon Feb 19

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:36 am

Interesting.

By the end of February, Trump's Lunar Returns start turning. I have several months of them worked up in the mundane forecast section. It's quite a stream of them!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:19 pm

Thanks Jim, I will check out his charts for any 'outstanding incidents' charts. I still think that Liblunar Ingress June 12 with Trump's June SLR is a huge Red Flag from a Sidereal Astrology standpoint. The June 12 Liblunar could be the timing chart to excite the Saturn-Pluto Arisolar combined with Trump's very malefic June SLR. I also respect Clay's mundane work and he has the June 12-July 4 Red Flagged.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:09 pm

He has a run of three SLRs and Demi-SLRs in a row that are all pound-pound-pound Saturn Pluto, with appropriate lead-in nd follow-through.

At the moment I'm looking at finishing my July 12 to August 13 forecast and trying not to over-interpret the fact that the charts are suddenly changed and nothing makes sense, like the whole picture has already changed. I could jump to my favorite conclusion and think, say, that Trump is gone... he seems involved in quite different things and the tone of the country seems shifted... but that could be a brief thing and I don't want to making a stupid leap.

But after six weeks of brutal, devastating charts, his SLR July 14 looks tepid, barely consequential. He still has a personal crisis or two to deal with. The July 28 brings some better aspects but still irons in the fire. The August 10 lunar is mostly quiet. And so on. But the lead-in over three or four months, with six brutal, wasting weeks in a row, seems to evaporate around July 14.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:27 pm

Let's face it, his expanded ego loves to fight with that rising Mars in Natal and relocated to DC. He just chaps DC off. If he didn't have anything to fight/anger with that Mars rising he would not enjoy his life. He was born to fight and anger people. I don't believe the Country will elect him again--he has angered too many voters, regardless what he thinks he is achieving.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:46 pm

My summary of what's ahead (trimming a lot out, just looking at biggest things):

February SLR and Demi were splendid. I knew his February would be a great month for him.

SLR 2/27: A hammer drops, a blow is felt. Transiting Mars squares Midheaven and also squares natal Pluto on IC. Threats loom. Stress mounts. Cornered, one looks for an escape route. Air of crisis or emergency, being forced to take responsibility or blame for one's actions. (This might have to be changed a bit if he's already left for Vietnam. The aspect is more broadly angular for there, too.)

Demi-SLR 3/14: Saturn and Pluto rise conjoined (fill in with several paragraphs of the obvious). They aspect several natal planets (Jupiter, Saturn, etc.). Moon-Jupiter might give him a break, but Sun and Mercury can be either a break or involvement in court matters.

SLR 3/26: Transiting Sun closely sets, exactly opposite natal Neptune. Crisis seems eased but now humiliation, vulnerability, even mortification, his fate more in others' hands than his own. Multiple forms of Mercury-Neptune.

Demi-SLR 4/10: Venus-Neptune chart mostly. Not a fun month for him, but probably nothing outwardly drastic. He seems flailing, responding to things abruptly and recklessly.

SLR 4/23: Starting to get toxic: Mars-Neptune dominates, moving things from social embarrassment to real threat and outright betrayal. Natal Uranus is exactly on IC, conjoined by Mars and squared by Neptune. Events are stressful and abrupt. His response is the surprise aggression of a man who feels he has nothing to lose. His natal Mars-Pluto forms a mundane conjunction that transiting Mars squares within half a degree, so add t Ma = r Ma/Pl. - Jupiter still opposes natal Sun, though (0°08').

Demi-SLR 5/7: Not a loud, intense chart, but has all the elements of a legal battle (or something that feels the same).

SLR 5/20: Boring chart. It's like he isn't even there, so I suppose he's travelling.

Demi-SLR 6/3: The first of three devastating charts in a row: Natal Pluto and Jupiter are the most angular planets, respectively square Midheaven (0°25') and Ascendant (1°02'). Transiting Saturn (rising 1°), Mars (setting 3°) and Pluto (rising 4°) interact with them. I think impeachment proceedings are underway here. Many simultaneous layers of attack are levied at him. During this fortnight, Mars and Saturn simultaneously transit his Jupiter. I wrote, "The floor falls out from underneath him, it seems. He is swallowed in its trauma."

SLR 6/16: More of the same: Natal Mercury is most angular (0°02). Transiting Uranus is 0°12' from IC, mundanely square his Mercury within 0°10'. Transiting Saturn and Pluto rise (more widely than in the prior Demi), closely opposite Mercury and Mars, which set. The pile-up of Mercury-Mars (0°21'), Mars-Pluto (0°42'), Mercury-Pluto (1°02'), Mercury-Saturn (0°40'), Mars-Saturn (1°41'), Uranus-Pluto (3°10'), Saturn-Pluto (3°10'), and Saturn-Uranus (4°23') makes my head spin. Pluto, Mars, Mercury, and Saturn aspect natal Saturn, Saturn opposes his Mercury. - Natal Jupiter is not foreground, but it aspected by the important Saturn (with help from Mercury and Mars).

Demi-SLR 7/1: Third of three similar charts. Transiting Pluto is 0°07' from Westpoint and natal Pluto 0°31' from Ascendant: It's a dramatic Pluto chart before all else. Transiting Pluto opposes his Saturn and squares his Jupiter. Transiting Mars also conjoins Venus, Saturn squares his Jupiter 0°08'. Etc.

SLR 7/14: After six weeks of devastating lunar returns, this one seems tepid. His natal Moon-Sun opposition is the strongest factor with the usual natal meanings. One aspect that jumps out, though not foreground: transiting Sun and Pluto are 0°16' from exact opposition (0°02' in mundo). Apply the standard interpretation.

And then, after that, I'm not sure where it goes. If I were writing a novel, I wouldn't know whether to finish it here are draw out the character arc. His July 28 Demi-SLR has a transiting Mercury-Pluto opposition square MC among some interesting (and mostly protective, winning) natal mundane aspects that form. His August 10 SLR has nothing extremely close to the angles, though its Mars squares his natal MC 0°14'.

All through this, Neptune squares his Uranus. It's the primary aspect operating for him during spring and summer.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:09 pm

Jim, he's got that Jupiter transit to his full moon/caput, off/on, basically all year. This alone will probably protect him from the worse.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:21 pm

SteveS wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:09 pm
Jim, he's got that Jupiter transit to his full moon/caput, off/on, basically all year. This alone will probably protect him from the worse.
It comes and goes. From the point of view of the lunars, it peaks this month and then never quite establishes itself to his Sun or Moon like that again. (Correction: I haven't yet looked at the charts for October-November.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com